Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Fabulous Intense Isaac Mizrahi for women
dislike

I had it: 1 I want it: 4

Fabulous Intense Isaac Mizrahi for women Pictures

Fabulous Intense by Isaac Mizrahi is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Fabulous Intense was launched in 2013. Top notes are nectarine, mandarin orange and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine sambac, tuberose and gardenia; base notes are sandalwood, musk, cashmere wood and bourbon vanilla.

Nectarine Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Jasmine Sambac Tuberose Gardenia

Sandalwood Musk Cashmere Wood Bourbon Vanilla

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

Fabulous Intense Fragrance Reviews

sassa7
sassa7

This is fantastic, it brings lavender flowers to my mind and clean sheets. Its nothing like the eau so fabulous, way better

almarie
almarie

I didn't like the first Isaac Mizrahi scent. I found it it be so common and a disappointment. It was a typical fruity-floral type so I'm not really interested in this one. Maybe it'll be better than his first one, we shall see.

Fabulous Intense by Isaac Mizrahi 5.00 out of 5 based on 4 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Isaac Mizrahi Fabulous Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fabulous Intense by Isaac Mizrahi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fabulous Intense by Isaac Mizrahi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Christian Lacroix Bazar pour Femme Summer Fragrance Sonia Rykiel Rykiel Rose Victoria`s Secret Pink Beach Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Colours of Summer Entre Filles Saison 2 Betty Barclay Woman No.1 The Body Shop Dewberry Perfume Oil Avon Make Me Smile Geoffrey Beene Chance Pacsun Kirra Pink Nina Ricci Nina L`Elixir Bourjois Clin d'Oeil Porte Bonheur