Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Ame Toscane Isabel Derroisne for women

Ame Toscane Isabel Derroisne for women
dislike

Ame Toscane Isabel Derroisne for women Pictures Ame Toscane Isabel Derroisne for women Pictures Ame Toscane Isabel Derroisne for women Pictures

Ame Toscane is a floral fragrance. The bottle carries the form of a female body with a flower instead of a head; a beautiful allegory on the feminine iris theme, the key ingredient of this perfume. This tender scent is opened with peach note that caresses your skin for a long period. After that, powdery and elegant iris emerges, cold and thin, woody, irresistible. A note of cedar accompanies iris with its strict warmness. Vanilla and musky notes are at the base. Additional notes are: orange, bergamot, black current, osmanthus, freesia, magnolia and sandalwood. Eau de toilette was launched first, but now are also available eau de perfume and the whole body and hair care line. It was launched in 1996.

Orange Cassia Osmanthus Bergamot Peach

Herve Leger

Ame Toscane Fragrance Reviews

polly golightly
polly golightly

appurato che non tollero la maggior parte dei profumi floreali, mi sto convincendo che anche i fruttati devo considerarli con cautela. questo profumo, così lieve ed estivo, a me fa venire la nausea. la nota di pesca, che lo rende simile ad una caramella, benchè leggera, ha un effetto dirompente di disgusto. l'accordo acquatico/floreale che ne segue, gradevole, non riesce a sostituire l'orrido odore di frutta.

relle
relle

Awesome osmanthus with a soft backdrop of lily-vanilla, unusual and complex. To me this is a one-of-a-kind scent, in a beautiful bottle; almost too beautiful to use. For some reason, I don't give this one too much playing time...might be convinced to swap it for the right offer, in a weak moment. From what I gather, it's not easy to find in the states. It could be one of those that I kick my self for allowing it to float on.

lilou
lilou

To me, the same as Fancy Love - Jessica Simpson. I love Fancy Love, I just like Ame Toscane : the lasting power is weaker. But it's a delicate and pretty fragrance. For feminine women.

bhean_sidhe
bhean_sidhe

OMG, it is absolutely identical to Burberry Woman! Peach, vanilla, powder.... a bit of sandalwood.

I used to wear Burberry Woman a lot and Ghost Deep Night (which is also very close). I liked both in their times, but then my tastes must have changed or I just got bored with them. This one was just the same old story I left behind years ago, so I couldn't be bothered to wear it and gave the perfume to my mum.

rtquadros
rtquadros

I have a bottle to buy. Is very similar with Burberry Woman, that I hate. For more informations, rtquadros@hotmail.com.

Carol1958
Carol1958

I love this perfume and would love to buy it. Can I get in the UK?

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

Makes me close my eyes, tuck my nose in to my arms pulse-points. Iris, magnolia&Japaneese Osmanthus resting in caressing powdery vanilla-musk. A sensual, yet innocent, dreamy soft warm cozy feeling. The picture of the scent: A deeply loved angora-cat *purring*, safe, lightly sleeping beside me on my pillow. The scent of her perfect apricot-pink silky-soft paws (like the color&feeling of the peach-notes in this perfume) pressing delicately against my face.. Warm,feather-soft, as the thinnest precious angora-blanket resting on my skin.

mahanta
mahanta

Another wonderful creation of Isabel Derroisne! First thing that comes to my mind - it's a perfect wedding perfume;)Innocent, but not girly; romantic, but at the same time sensual. Iris note is one of the best I've smelled until now, and together with sandalwood it creates such a magnificent blend that I kept sniffing my wrist constantly. Other notes I clearly detect are magnolia and black currant, but overall impression is fantastic. It's uplifting, optimistic and feminine.

guest_FC
guest_FC

I live in UK, where can I get hold of Ame Toscane Renaissance? I was given a bottle as a present a couple of years ago and would really like to buy another before the current one runs out!

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

Simple at first glance, but very interesting when get acquainted closer. Warm, fruity floral, sour-sweet. This scent and some others ID scents can be called usual-unusual, it's their main characteristic.

takemyhusbandplz
takemyhusbandplz

You can find this fragrance at www.isabel-derroisne.com the price is listed at 49 euros. It has a pretty bottle.

jeca
jeca

The bottle is very beautiful and I hope the scent too. I love iris and I need more info about this fragrance, please ;o)

2007

Ame Toscane by Isabel Derroisne 3.62 out of 5 based on 56 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Isabel Derroisne Ame Toscane fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Isabel Derroisne Ame Toscane, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ame Toscane by Isabel Derroisne. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ame Toscane by Isabel Derroisne represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.