Designers » I-K » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Isabela Capeto Isabela Capeto for women

Isabela Capeto Isabela Capeto for women
dislike

cinnamon

Isabela Capeto by Isabela Capeto is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for women. Isabela Capeto was launched in 2007. The nose behind this fragrance is Carmita Magalhaes. The fragrance features sandalwood, cinnamon, opoponax, plum, osmanthus, vetiver, pepper, cedar, cardamom and pink pepper.

Sandalwood Cinnamon Opoponax Plum Osmanthus Vetiver Pepper Cedar Cardamom Pink Pepper

Shiraz

Isabela Capeto Fragrance Reviews

Jernê Knowles
Jernê Knowles

I've read so many atrocities on this fragrance that I can not even quantify them, but one of them read and laughed for weeks, she said the following: "This perfume smells like sweaty horse" [laughs] ... It is a difficult scent to please I admit, but the disdain hurts those who learn to like and appreciate its uniqueness. Each with its every where. Isabela Capet is an Oriental scent born in extremely dry spices that they are open to their base bothers olfatos who can not tolerate these more opulent notes, witness the great rejection of the fragrance. It is the hand of Carmita Magalhães for a special collection of Phebo Group (I live near the factory of Phebo products in Para, and where it also manufacture the fragrances of Isabela Capet, however, they do not sell at the factory gate. Hatred) . It opens with lots of cinnamon powder, fresh sandalwood and roasted plums, and hardly enough to evolve its output, for a moment there is the general impression that will go wrong, but then softens this strange feeling and his best starts happening. Your heart is already your endnotes, because he takes his means and ends right there, it is a more oriental mix even with tons of pepper, cardamom, roots of Vetiver and bitter tones of noble wood Cedro giving the fragrance firm , integrity, uniqueness and consequently, also, few fans. In my flat skin for more than 9 h and projects noticeably in the first 5 h, with praise and lip twisted too. The bottle is a masterpiece the part that deserves recognition, despite the innocent impression passing can not associate your groove to tender characteristics thereof.

Word of the day: believe... (day 09)

babydoll77

Update: Finally found this perfume and all I can say is MEH! Don't get me wrong, the bottle is to DIE for but the scent itself is spicy yet bland, I know, I know, it doesn't make sense to say that, BUT the truth is, this scent is very plain and not something that would make you stand out! I'm sorry, but this is no Givenchy Organza Indecence (which was one of my fave scents ever - the old one, as I have yet to find the new release).

AnaCezar
AnaCezar

This is a brazilian perfume which can be found only at a very traditional cosmetics shop called Phoebo. It´s a very spicy, woody juice dominated by cinnamon and pepper, though the other notes are also easily detectable. The bottle is such a cute art toy that it could be kept as an ornament. Although this is a hot scent, it´s not overwhelming at all and the vetiver makes it fresh enough for summertime. Very nice.

babydoll77

Where can I get this perfume (or at least a sample)? :)

Tarya
Tarya

Spice bazaar, softer version of Donna Karan's Black Cashmere.

Miss_Nightingale

I was guilty of assuming this would only work in colder weather, so hadn't worn this fascinating concoction since winter. Today, on a mad whim, I reached for the bottle to give it a splash on a warmer day and, you know what? It works!

I suppose we shouldn't just fall into the age old trap of saving Orientals and spicier fragrances for Autumn & Winter - people eat spicy food in some of the hottest climates this little blue planet of ours has to offer, yet we don't question the quisine.

Spray in smaller doses, certainly, but let's revel in our spicy fragrances in hotter weather, too - they can smell completely different and do not have to be overwhelming & cloying, as you might suppose them to be.

The cardamom & pink pepper really come into their own on a sultry day - a fragrant journey through a spice market and a sexier twist to the wall-to-wall citrus that everyone else will be wearing. Learn to love in all weathers!

Miss_Nightingale

Hot blooded & bursting with juicy, spicy notes, Isabela Capeto's signature perfume is an amazing discovery. Absolutely love this one! The top notes are a piquant plum just perfectly balanced with fragrant osmanthus - fast becoming a favourite note of mine. I have yet to find a perfume containing osmanthus that I didn't go weak at the knees for.

The cardomom, cinnamon & pepper notes add waves of exotic sensuality, and the dry down gets spicier still. Somehow the plum turns to dark morello cherry here, with a background of cherry tobacco (although this isn't listed, it's the impression I get). This stage reminds me a little of Frapin 1270, though fruitier, not quite as dry.

A real wrist-sniffer, this lasts all day and then some. I would go so far as to suggest this could be unisex - I'd love to smell a man wearing this fabulous fragrance.

The packaging is unique - the bottle could be a piece of modern art and the box adds a real feeling of luxe.

It reminds me also, in some ways, of Loewe's Quizas, Quizas, Quizas, though more of the drydown without the chameleon top & heart notes. Certainly any fruity/spicy Oriental lovers should begin their search for this immediately.

Isabela Capeto is an exuberant, glamourous & utterly intriguing perfume that not only lived up to my expectations - it exceeded them.

Delicious!

susieqrj
susieqrj

The box and bottle are very cute and the liquid inside is precious: hot, spicy, warm, cuddling, sexy.
The house chosen to produce the perfume was Phebo(very traditional and known in Brazil, founded in 1930).
Isabela Capeto is a mix of male woody notes like cedar, vetiver and sandalwood with female notes of exuberant flowers like asian osmanthus and brazilian waterlily. It also has a fruity juice where the purple plum is in the spotlight and gives a joyful touch to the concotion. The base has opoponax, cinammon, cardamom, pink pepper and black pepper.
Unfortunatelly the only size available is 30ml, too small for such a great perfume. The lasting is long on the skin.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Isabela Capeto Isabela Capeto fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Isabela Capeto Isabela Capeto, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Isabela Capeto by Isabela Capeto. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Isabela Capeto by Isabela Capeto represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.