Designers » I-K » Floral Woody Musk « Groups

Storia Isabella Rossellini for women

Storia Isabella Rossellini for women
dislike

Storia Isabella Rossellini for women Pictures

Storia by Isabella Rossellini is a Floral Woody Musk fragrance for women. Storia was launched in 2006. Top notes are marigold, mandarin orange and broom; middle notes are mint, white pepper, quince and floral notes; base notes are patchouli, vanilla and musk.

Marigold Mandarin Orange Broom

Mint White Pepper Quince Floral Notes

Patchouli Vanilla Musk

Glamour

Storia Fragrance Reviews

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

Absolutely stunning!
To give you an idea why is that, I will say that Storia smells similar to L'Instant de Guerlain plus tiny bit more vanilla.
It is a creamy sweet floral with a hint of oriental spirit.
Truly feminine and really appealing to a masculine part of our population. (I tend to get men compliment on this fragrance)
Storia opens a bit fruity but it soon turns into creamy sweet floral, natural, not synthetic. The base is really sexy; musk and vanilla will make your partner purrrrr.
It will be great when worn on a date, dinner with breakfast one I mean :-)
Storia has good silage and lasting power, it passed my overnight test; when I sprayed my neck and wrists before going to bed, I could still smell it the next morning.
When I wear it during the day I get lovely whiffs every now and then for at least 5 hours.
If L'Instant de Guerlain is a bit pricey; try Storia and you will not be disappointed.
I rate Storia 10/10.
Really great fragrance.

Miruna
Miruna

I really like it.A very pleasant and quite long lasting smell

lia006
lia006

A vanilla is easy-going with tiny pepper. Unfortunately on my leather not lasting.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Isabella Rossellini Storia fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Isabella Rossellini Storia, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Storia by Isabella Rossellini. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Storia by Isabella Rossellini represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Giorgio Armani Si Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Chopard Casmir Chanel Allure Sensuelle Yves Rocher Neonatura Cocoon Versace Crystal Noir Yves Rocher Vanille Noire Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Badgley Mischka Badgley Mischka Couture Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Naomi Campbell Naomi Campbell Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Yves Saint Laurent Yvresse (Champagne) Estée Lauder Sensuous Calvin Klein Euphoria Cacharel Noa Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Avon Extraordinary