Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

A Scent Soleil de Neroli Issey Miyake for women

A Scent Soleil de Neroli Issey Miyake for women
dislike

A Scent Soleil de Neroli Issey Miyake for women Pictures

In 2011, a new limited edition fragrance is presented under the name A Scent by Issey Miyake Soleil de Neroli, inspired by the natural essence of neroli flower illuminated by the gentle spring sunshine.

This fresh, sunny floral fragrance is signed by Daphne Bugey, the creator of the original formula. The composition opens with neroli and tiare flower, which evolve in the glittering core of jasmine and hyacinth. The deep and rich musky trail finishes the fragrance description.

The bottle and the packaging design keeps the shape of the original. The bottle is completely transparent so it can reflect sunbeams through its glass, decorated with the graphics of neroli flower in fuchsia. The fragrance is available as Eau de Toilette in bottles of 100 ml.

Neroli Tiare Flower

Jasmine Gardenia Hyacinth

Musk

A Scent Soleil de Neroli Fragrance Reviews

eva nadia
eva nadia

I really like this parfume,fresh,floral,and sexy, but I cant find it anymore in dutty free or in another store.. :(

Correio de Amanda
Correio de Amanda

I like this one very much. It's fresher and lighter than the original A Scent, which is a good thing since I felt there was a lack of sweetness in the original one. When you apply it, the sillage is heavy, but after a while it remains close to skin. The dry down is sweet on my skin. However the longevity of this fragrance is not nice.

Eu gosto bastante dessa fragrância. É mais fresca e leve que o A Scent original, o que é bom já que eu senti que faltava uma certa doçura no original. Logo quando você aplica, a projeção é pesada, mas ele fica próximo à pele depois de um tempo. As notas finais deixam um cheiro doce na minha pele. Entretanto, a longevidade dessa fragrância não é boa.

blueice
blueice

light flowery scent..doesn't have a distinct quality,not very lasting.the bottle is cute.

diaaa
diaaa

Sharp indeed, to me it smells like a bouqet of flowers full of pollen. Pollen, powder and dust! I imagine people getting hay fever from it :) That being said, I absolutely love this perfume! Sure, it is not the most versatile scent, wearing it should be reserved for spring/daytime, yet I want a bottle really bad!

ctrljun
ctrljun

I found this perfume sharp and edgy at first - fresh, like their original. But as the day goes on, the scent develops into a gentle, powdery fragrance which I thoroughly enjoyed. It really lasts, which makes the scent even more memorable. Sometimes I seem to catch a whiff of it even though it's not used.

Asmaa youssef
Asmaa youssef

really very fresh, nice, floral ,soft ,comfortable, i like it,the best Issey Miyake and one of the summer scent ...:)

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

This perfume has a lot of my favourite notes, yet I can't like it. It is a very sharp floral, vaguely reminiscent of Kenzo Amour Florale (but of course Kenzo Amour Florale is way better). I like my white florals soft, smooth and creamy, and this is nothing like it unfortunately.

allexa27
allexa27

it is all about nerolli and the awful hyacinth.Looots of hyacinth.blaaah
for the hyacinth lovers only!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake A Scent Soleil de Neroli fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Issey Miyake A Scent Soleil de Neroli, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify A Scent Soleil de Neroli by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of A Scent Soleil de Neroli by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Christian Dior Pure Poison Elie Saab Le Parfum Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Issey Miyake A Scent by Issey Miyake Christian Dior Miss Dior Le Parfum Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Christian Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Florale Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Givenchy Ange ou Demon Le Secret Elixir Issey Miyake A Scent by Issey Miyake Eau de Parfum Florale Narciso Rodriguez Essence Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Shiseido Zen Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Calvin Klein Eternity Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Flora Nymphea