Designers » I-K » Floral Aquatic « Groups

L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete 2011 Issey Miyake for women

L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete 2011 Issey Miyake for women
dislike

L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete 2011 Issey Miyake for women Pictures

L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete and L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau d'Ete 2011 fragrances interpret the exotic aquatic paradise and bring you the atmosphere of those crystal marine lagoons where turquoise water is deep and filled with tropical corals.

L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete is a fresh, sparkling and velvety blend of floral, woody and aquatic notes. It opens with aromas of juicy pear and rose water leading to the core of peony and carnation. Precious woody notes along with osmanthus form the base of the summer refreshment.

The bottle and the box are colored in aquatic blue and decorated with motifs of corals. It is available as 100 ml Eau de Toilette Spray.

Rose Pear Water Notes

Bleu Riviera

L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete 2011 Fragrance Reviews

pumpkinqueen
pumpkinqueen

This was my all time favourite summer edition of Issey. None of the subsequent years have come close enough. Don't get me wrong I buy them and they are nice and similar just not nearly as lovely. This was the perfect balance of salty, fresh, crisp, fruity, traditional Issey notes and chypre.

Valeriarguello
Valeriarguello

i want this sooo badly!!

mesmerisa
mesmerisa

The original L'Eau d'Issey by Issey Miyake is my "The-Greatest-Love" - no other perfume I've loved so much and so long! L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete 2011 is my favorite summer version - to the original fragrance was added a handful of sea, wind and some melon. Just magnificent combination! For aquatic-lovers that is a true celebration of the senses!

smfdiego
smfdiego

when i read the reviews about it being a twin of Rochas aquawoman (which i love so dearly), i would want to give it a try. I'm a fan of fresh aquatic fragrances and is a big fan of rochas aquawoman. the fact that the latter is no longer available in the market is truly heartbreaking for me that's why i'm searching for a similar scent. i hope i won't get disappointed.

blueice
blueice

more like the original one but this one is a little stronger.overpowering for me.. but it has a nice smell.

Mad-Lainey
Mad-Lainey

I totally agree with this being a twin sister to a long ago discontinued gem - Aquawoman.
Summer by Miyake is a perfect summer fragrance but I regeret for I am unable to detect the pear note. Summer feels watery and zesty; like a freshly peeled grapefruit even though it is not listed. The fragrance lacks any sweetness which seemed to have been promised by pear or spiciness as suggested by the presence of carnation in notes description.
Long-lasting, Summer possesses fairly good silage for a summer juice in EDT concentration.
Worth its price.
I am not sure if I repurchase as I was expecting something slightly sweeter.

nogunsofar
nogunsofar

it's ok perfume. lasting is fine. but the feeling of it is not deep enough for me. maybe 20-25 girls will like this. I have given it to my sister, she just loves it.
And yeah, it's kind of like sweet ocean sweet sunshine kind of perfume.

diandjumhana
diandjumhana

I got 2 bottles of this from my father ^^, absolutely love them! Very summery fragrance, at first it does comes a bit sour, but as it blends with my skin, it slowly turns into something fresh and it just goes perfectly well with me, as I live in a tropical nation which almost means summer for most of the year, this perfume is suitable for all year round!

maltatude
maltatude

Smelt this and thought... how unoriginal. Bleu Riviera by Fragonard has been around for years.... Even the packaging... seriously guys!!

ticalica
ticalica

It is so cute, specially for romantic beach holidays
the bottle is a bonus

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

The recipe for this perfume is: mix sand, sea, and sun together. Stir for a few minutes. Don't forget the seaweed as seasoning! Serve.

stella by starlight
stella by starlight

tried it at the mall yesterday. on me it had a strange and unpleasant note that developed after a few minutes. and then, when i planned to go to the 00 and wash my wrist i discovered that there was nothing left to wash. very poor longevity.

Vamy69
Vamy69

This smells really aquatic and fresh. You can also pick out the carnation in it. It would be perfect to wear in an office as it is not super strong. In my opinion it would make a great Summer scent. The lasting power is also quite good on this. Over all I like it alot.

airchild
airchild

I NEED IT!

pshycogirl-81
pshycogirl-81

This fabulous fume reminds me of my Trip to Tahiti.
I went to Tetiarooa island it was Sunny and Hot.
Surrounded by exotic nature, Ivory sand and tropical fruits.
This juice takes me straight to this paradisiac place
and magical moment,wearing it is like beeing on my "happy place". Pure joy and relaxatation.
On me it last quite long as IM fragances use to work on me...

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I agree - it is so light it is barely there. What's the point of buying a bottle of something you can't smell? That was my initial thought when I sprayed it on paper - I thought the bottle had pure water. But on the next day curiosity prevailed and I sprayed it on my skin. The notes did come out more so that was encouraging. Compared to the original, this one is more woody (and of course a lot lighter). I would continue to put my money on the original which I love and find perfectly suitable for summer.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

The notes are gentle wreaths of flowers basking in an oceanic sunrise.

The notes are mildly fruity, floral and spicy but fresh and crisp. A lovely scent. Perfect for summer.

divadornia
divadornia

This scent is light and fresh. It reminds me of a stroll through the alhambra with all its flowers and fountains.

orchid_84
orchid_84

Very pleasantly surprised by this one, and have to strongly disagree that it lacks personality. I don't like the original L'eau d'Issey - I found the drydown much too soapy and bitter. This edition has all the good elements of the original without the soapy bitterness.

It is fresh and very aquatic, floral without being too sweet. It smells of ocean air, flowers and gentle woods. The rose water note is prominent in this, and for me it makes the fragrance beautiful and fresh. There is also a slightly herbal, spicy smell in the background...perhaps the carnation? I will be wearing this a lot in the coming summer months.

claudiali
claudiali

Very soft ocean scent for summer, easy to wear, easy liking, inoffensive.

The down side is, a bit lack of personality~~

RRCOOLMAMA2
RRCOOLMAMA2

This is the Issey I've been waiting for. Aquatic with carnation and woody notes. ANOTHER WANT!

L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete 2011 by Issey Miyake 3.72 out of 5 based on 100 ratings and 21 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete 2011 by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete 2011 by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.