Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

L`Eau d`Issey Florale Issey Miyake for women

L`Eau d`Issey Florale Issey Miyake for women Pictures

L`Eau d`Issey Florale by Issey Miyake is a Floral fragrance for women. L`Eau d`Issey Florale was launched in 2011. The nose behind this fragrance is Alberto Morillas. The fragrance features mandarin orange, rose, lily and woodsy notes.

Mandarin Orange Rose Lily Woodsy Notes

Rose
L’Eau 2 Kenzo pour Femme

L`Eau d`Issey Florale Fragrance Reviews

smalltownbeatnik
smalltownbeatnik

I've been on the market for a rose-led perfume for my collection. This weekend a SA at Sephora sprayed L`Eau d`Issey Florale on one of my hands and Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One on the other. I went out into the mall to do some more shopping and to let the perfumes dry down so I could see if either of them played well with my skin. But I forgot which hand was which! The two perfumes are very similar, but I found that I was liking the scent on my left hand a little better because there were traces of sour that played nicely off the sweet, the perfume seemed more playful and alive, and it warmed up beautifully with my skin. My left hand ended up being the D&G which is the one I think I'll end up purchasing.

I didn't dislike L`Eau d`Issey Florale by any means, and if you're looking for a more straight-forward, refreshing rose scent, I think this one could work well for you. But if you'd like your rose to share the stage with some vanillay/fruit/musky back-up dancers, you should probably check out D&G's Rose The One.

boutonstendres
boutonstendres

As if Stella and Bright Crystal mated. An aquatic almost musky rose. Reminds me of other rose-focused perfumes like Smoky White Rose. Nice.

Very, very rosy and cool. Lily is also noticeable and surely it adds some sophistication to this fragrance.
All in all, not for me.

Sylvie-Aus
Sylvie-Aus

Rose, rose & woody notes, Perfect fragrance for roses lovers, I guess. I don't get any white flower scent unfortunately. I have a bottle of this for a few years now & only half way through. I found it flat and boring, never took my nose on a journey of aromas wonders !

evilmiu
evilmiu

Fresh, pure, light rose

babykays
babykays

fresh, beautiful, lovely, flowers, garden, smile, lovers, young, happy.

the words that came into my mind when i sprayed this beautiful fragrance.

smritivsingh
smritivsingh

Gorgeous ... My new signature scent... I normally stay away from harsh aquatics but this is floral aquatic..I was desperately looking for a rose scent..done right of course..and this one is it.... Gorgeous..gorgeous..gorgeous....

And yes ..forgot abt longevity....applied at 7 in morning and even after 7 hrs it's still there...hoping my nose doesn't gets used to this....

Edited: I should mention the amount of compliments it's getting me !!! I have men complimenting and hugging me.. sniffing me deeply...well..they're friends..so its cool..

My female boss also complimented me..and asked me the name of this perfume..which I did tell her reluctantly... :(
I would be sad if she gets this for herself..

zquilts
zquilts

I was never much of a floral perfume fan until I tried this scent, although I have always loved single flower scents- rose especially, tuberose essential oils, jasmine essentials oils eye.

I purchased this because it makes me feel fresh. It's light and clean and very feminine.

It's a lovely 'garden' scent .... Not too strong, not over powering. I'm a fan.

SabrinaBD
SabrinaBD

In the bottle and on the test strip, this is a pretty, light, watery floral appropriate for an office or school. It's polite, unobtrusive and feminine. On me, all I could smell was lilly. I really wanted to like this one on me, but the overwhelming lilly note was too old ladyish for my taste. Skin chemistry again...

Czarcasm
Czarcasm

Very onedimensional fragrance that I got as a decant when I bought other perfumes. It smells the same from beginning to end on me. I find the longevity a bit poor, the scent sticks around for about 2 1/2 hours.

The lilies, like always, give me a headache. I don't know why, but when a scent has any type of lilies in it it always ends up giving me a major headache and sending me into a sneeze fest. Perhaps I'm allergic or something.

I was hoping to smell some of the rose since most people seem to get it, but the lilies overpowered everything. Might just be my chemistry though. I threw the decant out, it's just doesn't work on me.

SeleneHdez
SeleneHdez

Esta fragrancia la tuve, y me encantaba, huele a rosas frescas, con un toque de mandarina y maderas, fresca, femenina, elegante, muy buena opción de verano.

Lo que me paso es que luego de un tiempo me comenzó a saturar, daba unos tonos ácidos que me abrumaban demasiado, por eso termino intercambiada y con gusto veo que termino en excelentes manos.

Aún guardo un frasquito con unos 10 mililitros para disfrutarla en alguna ocasión.

Su duración era buenísima, más de 9 horas, y su proyección es más que moderada.

joan100
joan100

This is the best L'eau d'Issey flanker I have smelt. Its not overpowering with the white florals like some of them are nor is it sickeningly sweet like L'eau D'Issey absolue. It is well balanced and the bottle is really beautiful. The only downside is the lasting power compared to the other flankers.

Livikingan
Livikingan

While alot of perfumes are too strong on my skin, this one is just right. If you are someone whose body chemistry turns everything intensely overbearing, try this. You can spray alot on and smell delicious and like a fresh flower all day, always soft and never too much. :)

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

i get a lot of lily and a soft rose. it is more a wet fragrance than dry. its a really soft feminine fragrance. i imagine a light brown or blond haired lady with hair flowing in a soft breeze. she wears a skirt and light light pink shirt. the shirt is rather plain. she is pretty but in way is she an attention grabber. casual perfume. maybe too casual for business professional. nice though but not for me.

khatsar
khatsar

This smells very aquatic and floral from the bottle or on a perfume strip, but becomes quite sharp when applied to my skin, almost detergent-like. I think the orange note becomes a bit too prominent on me. This fragrance reminds me a lot of Lancome Miracle; it's pleasant, clean and feminine, a very pink scent but perhaps a little sharp on people with certain chemistries. I would advise against blind buying this one.

Sweet Sea Pea
Sweet Sea Pea

I have a deluxe sample of the EDT and I really wanted to like this. I don't know if it's the lily, but this goes sour on me. I love citrus, so I don't think that is what is turning sour. I do get a very authentic fresh rose scent as well, but this is way too watery on me. I just applied a significant amount about five minutes ago and all I get is a tiny whiff of the rose if I smell very closely, and that odd sour note. I think if your body chemistry works with this fragrance, it could be extremely delicate and pretty as other reviewers have stated.

On my skin it is strong lily, almost ozonic, watery, even if no watery notes are listed. Very delicate fragrance, suitable for someone who likes subtle flowery scents.

Mariaxm2
Mariaxm2

Oh no. Not nice at all, too woody on me. I hardly smell the rose at all.

Doc Blue
Doc Blue

This one was scrubber for me. I was lured in by its pretty bottle and by its perfume strip, which had very pretty, very pink dry down. But when I sprayed it, I got a face full of flowery windex and a pounding headache. Dreadful.

raven93bird
raven93bird

I have many perfumes in my wardrobe and I was very reluctant to add any more, that being said, I went back to smelling this eau de toilette probably around ten times. I just couldn't get the smell out of my head, now whenever I wear it, I get a quick compliement from a guy standing near me. It just seems to grab men's attention lol.

beauty_girl
beauty_girl

Smells very similar to Stella Nude by Stella McCartney.

macarenabee
macarenabee

One of my favorite scents. I wish it would last longer. I dont smell it on me after an hour but I get complimented regularly. Very light, feminine & sexy.

sjam3295
sjam3295

Let me start by saying I love aquatic perfumes: I wear Cool Water, Hyle, Aria di Mare, Michael Kors Island, D&G Le Bateleur, Demeter Salt Air, Sea & Sun in Cadaques, Acqua 330 and many more. So I had high hopes for Issey Miyake perfumes.

However, there is something in the Issey EDTs that just does not work with my skin, and produces a sour, artificial note that I really cannot stand; Eau Florale is no exception. Interestingly, I love the original L'Eau in EDP, but dislike all the EDT versions, including some of the Summer edition flankers, that I have tried.

I shall have to wait for the EDP version of Eau Florale; I really do like the delicate rose-lily note, so I'm hoping it's just the EDT version which doesn't work for me.

Juta
Juta

Very soft, rosy, feminine and light perfume. Longevity and sillage are moderate, but otherwise, perfect perfume for summer and daytime, the note of rose is well balanced, not overwhelming at all.

Lolita7
Lolita7

This perfume is chosen for my wedding day.
It is romantic and feminine. It is light, like the caress of a rose on the skin.
The bottle is elegant, simple and the color is very nice.

It is the perfect perfume for a special day.

Sillage: 8/10

******

Este perfume es el elegido para el dia de mi boda.
Es romantico y femenino. Es ligero, como la caricia de una rosa en la piel.
El frasco es elegante, sencillo y el color es muy bonito.

Es el perfume perfecto para un día tan especial.

Longevidad: 8/10
Sillage: 8/10

Calvini
Calvini

When I smell this, I picture a young Japanese girl (bathed in rose water and milk) kneeling on a tatami floor wearing a light-pink kimono with perfect posture; it's snowing outside but she's warm... It's elegant, quiet, romantic and sweet (but not wildly so). This perfume leaves a profound sweetness on my skin (in the most pleasant, un-fruity, almost-creamy, Oriental way).

dinhhamy
dinhhamy

I really love this scent in the sample size, after using 3 samples of Issey florale, I decided to buy the fullsized bottle. And how disappointing it is! Absolutely different from the samples. I think the perfume in fullsized bottle is exactly the same as BVLGARI Omnia Amethyst - the one I hate most, I don't get any dewy rose note which I used to smell of the samples, only got strong woody lily scent, I feel totally sick of it. I think I was defrauded by trusting those samples :(

Renata tang
Renata tang

My boyfriend like this a lot

PinkTissue
PinkTissue

This is a lovely perfume. My skin has a love-hate relationship with citrus note and sometimes turning them (especially grapefruit) bitter. For this perfume, the orange note is very strong and smells like some yummy orange vanilla (no idea where the vanilla note comes from since it is not listed as a note) which makes me want to lick myself. The rose note also comes in quite strong. This perfume reminds me of eating a piece of orange vanilla cake at a chic cafe which has a beautiful vase of roses on the table.

This is a pretty floral, I like it, it smells delicate, fresh, I enjoy having it in my collection, it isn't outstanding, yet I like using it on spring days, it is well constructed, I always found the original weird smelling, this one is far prettier, and the longevity is nice.
Nice job by Alberto Morillas.

Icis
Icis

I just had tried this today and this one has great sillage and longevity on me, even better than the regular one (still markable after 8 hours +).

really pleasant scent, will certainly buy one!

Very simple. Lily is the star, rose supports nicely in a powdery/sweet way. Fresh, clean. Appropriate for any age. Even though it's light I think the flowers are "mature" enough to stand up to colder weather.

chirobi
chirobi

I've loved this since I first time tried it two years ago, but found the sillage too fleeting--only about 2 to 3 hrs--to be FBW. Just last week they were having a buy one get one at my local department store so my friend and I got both got ourselves a bottle. Here are my observations:

The tester at the store was lacking the orange note, however the juice from my new bottle had ample amounts of it, meaning that it's probably something that dissapates as the perfume ages. Fine with me either way. I got it mainly for the rose, and this will be a fresh, watery rose for the coming spring and summer months. Also, my perfume was longer lasting than the store tester by a couple hours more. I didn't detect the lily so much. Fresh lilies are so intoxicating, but for better or for worse, neither the tester nor my bottle had much lilies in it. It's true that this isn't very original, but I don't really want to be wearing high-art perfume everyday; I think this would be a very suitable everyday/office/work kind of scent.

I appreciate the original, but on my skin it became almost too astringent and sterile for personal use. The watery rose and mandarin notes in Eau Florale adds softness and juiciness.

EDIT 7 July 2014: I'm going through a purge of my collection this one is going. My taste has just changed. I just don't like a bunch of my old stuff anymore. Now, this just smells boring and insipid to me.

curlykitty8
curlykitty8

I love Issey Miyake fragrances because they are delicately uncomplicated.
They all smell very similar...aquatic,woody and floral but they never disappoint!
The rollerball version is portable and reasonably priced.

stephanie.hamrick
stephanie.hamrick

As soft a spot as I have for Alberto Morillas and his pink florals, I can't pick this one out of my collection of sample vials. It's pleasant, but completely unremarkable. I like it, but there isn't enough character to it for me to be in love with it. A good day-to-day scent, pleasant and inoffensive, close to the skin, not going to bother anyone. Perhaps the wrong message for a workday perfume, at least for women whose jobs require a certain amount of aggressive ambition, but a perfect meeting-the-parents scent.

A delicate rose-based floral. I don't get much citrus from this, its more of a straightforward floral. I think this could be worn at most occassions without offending anyone. Smells very feminine and pretty. Fairly linear, but smells great from beginning to end.

pbluberry
pbluberry

I thought I would like this and bought a big bottle of it, luckily I got it at Costco and didn't pay full price at other retailers. My coworker has similar taste in fragrance as I do and she highly recommended this. This does not like my body chemistry at all. I like the smell from the bottle very citrus, I can smell the bitterness of the maderine orange and floral. Smells beautiful but it just does not like my body chemistry, I have the same problem with dkny pure verbena. I love the scent but it leaves a musky drydown. It also have a very sharpe smell, almost burning my nostril hair. I like it better sprayed on fabric, so I will difinitely spray on my cloths instead.

ver jaina
ver jaina

i bought Dior Addict Eau Sensuelle together with this one, interesting..the drydown of both scent is pretty similar on my skin! (or it's just my nose that is getting confused?) anyway this is another pleasant fresh cooling out of shower experience scent. it stays close to the skin...the only difference i didnt catch any rose scent on my skin, just lily & some woodsy notes.

luxurylover
luxurylover

This is awesome, a lighter interpretation of rose, perfect for spring and summer.. lasts a lot and the bottle is very cute.. at first smell it may look a bit strong, but after that it´s perfect.

Ana_Raio
Ana_Raio

Very pleasant smell of roses. It's L'Eau d'Issey with a hint of roses. Great scent for day-to-day.

Cheiro de rosas muito agradável. Trata-se do L'Eau d'Issey com um toque de rosas. Ótimo perfume para o dia-a-dia.

debi0221

Tried this today in the store & fell in Love!!
It is a beautiful rose with a hint of woody undertone. Not overpowering- just very pretty.
It lasts a long time on my skin which most fragrances don't. Plus the bottle is so pretty.
It's a must have! It will be the next buy on my list!

ojosverdes
ojosverdes

Tried this recently, and as much as I wanted to like it it was not for me. The scent was too musky and aquatic for my taste. The rose that emerged was nice but it was not a fresh rose, it remind it me of the potpourri or dried out rose smell. I have never smelled this one on anybody so I can tell if I like it on others! Sample before you buy not a safe blind buy.

emi
emi

1/3 of rose water
1/3 of l'eau d'issey
1/3 of water

here you are - L'eau d'Issey Florale

It is a little bit sour and ozonic as well but surprisingly I like it

debi0221

Discovered this at the store & sampled it. Wonderful! It has a nice rose scent. Wish it weren't so pricey

shayeri
shayeri

too floral but love it.

Musselille
Musselille

Got a sample of this, and I'm glad I did. This is just not my taste. It's wearable, but not good. It's very flowery, but it's so strong in the beginning, I feel my nosehair is burning!

After 1/2 hour it's wearable, but a bad lasting power. After 1 hour I have to smell really close to my wrist, to know it's there.

amelie
amelie

Smells like water rose, or even a lotus, watery, quite strong and longlasting. This rose smells quite different and not like any one I've smelled recently. Seems that most fragrances by Issey Miyake are just too aquatic for me. Every couple of months I try this fragrance, always that watery feeling, but still a bit heavy to me.
edit/smell of fresh roses after the rain and I like it now in spring!

wind83
wind83

I really love this perfume, although i only have 10ml.
it start with rose, lily very feminine mix scent. its elegant, and long lasting!

one day i bought it in my bag, and it is drop off, and guess the perfume its very smell on my bag. i love it.
and when my bottle is off, i guess i will buy it again

8.5/10

2nd review

So , i liked this scent a lot when i tested it , that when i saw it with a 40% bargain online , i bought it right away !
The problem is : i forgot to try it on my skin , only on the test paper ...
What happenend is that the woodsy note (again) grew quite nasty on me . I don't undertsand why , sometimes it is working beautifully , like with Dune or Wish , but here , so weird , a bit like cork :-S
So i gave the botlle away to my sister who enjoyed it .
I guess it's a khrama stuff for me putting garlic in her pencil case in primary school. -_____-

harini_20
harini_20

Jus ok nothing great... To me be delicious fresh blossom is far better... This smells little artificial and cheap.... Little soapy!!! Somehow I won't get this bottle again..

laantjebanaantje
laantjebanaantje

This is a very romantic scent. The rose is very prominent, and the only thing that adds some freshness is the green of the lily.
It's really nice, but I don't think it's a summer scent. That's probably just me, since I find roses to have a very suffocating perfume. Not bad or something, just really really heavy and sweet.
L'EAU D'ISSEY FLORALE is a scent for cool spring evenings or early autumn days. Not for formal evenings I think, but for laying in the warm grass, looking at the stars.
I thinks it's a very English fragrance, making me dream of huge English castles or mansions surrounded by rose gardens.
It's a tender, sweet, even creamy, romantic perfume, gently caressing the skin.

The bottle is quite gorgeous too. Very simple, but so very elegant.

susan1326
susan1326

As others have stated, within 30 minutes all of the soft florals are gone and it smells like the original L 'Eau d'Issey. I prefer DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom for a fresh, springtime clean floral scent.

monica0106
monica0106

very airy, but long long lasting!!
the scent construction is really like a spring time"sakura tree"--delicate but dense with pink flowers, and the wood part is very solid, like the base.
it is all age: it makes young girls soft and tender, mature women elegant relaxing
it is a very mori-girl type fragrance (natural forest type:)

strongly recommended for people like rose^^

Rachaelloraine
Rachaelloraine

This is a rose in a bottle. I am in love with this scent. It's so feminine. Can't stop smelling my wrists!

dews
dews

This fragrance smells like Fleur de Bois with no musk. I don't like that it dosen't last long for me. Smell is too overpowering and synthetic, nothing special. Between this and Fleur de Bois, I'd rather get Fleur de Bois.

Suzi
Suzi

It smells really soft and lovely to me not overpowering which is what I love. If you want a serious rose smell you must get Stella the original one it is a full on hit of roses gorgeous but if you want a lighter one this Issey one hits the nail on the head I like it and it has got good staying power and is much nicer than the original Issey which I find quite disgusting all I smell is carnation and iris which isn't a winning combination for me it smells like earl grey tea which is a horrible smell. I like this florale one it is really feminine but you definitely have to be a rosey girl to appreciate it thoroughly. It is very nice I really really like it.

Look at the ads picture; rose, lily, and tree bark that looks like birch. That's what you smell. Every notes are distinctive but blend together very well. It's very easy to understand and enjoy it. It could get heavy on lily but still it is a rosey scent. Extremely feminine and classy while it still remain its freshness and style of this brand.

nush imogen
nush imogen

I believe this scent grows on you, it's very young, rose-y, it's just enough sweet, lasts reasonably long. I especially like the bottle, it's simple, yet original. Overall 6 out of 10, but only because personally i prefer fruity or creamy scents over florals.

Tulipano
Tulipano

One of the most beautiful summer fragrances. It is young, fresh, and capturing. It is long lasting and the sillage is wonderful! Rate: 8/10! It is suitable for day wear!
Update:
I really love me in this perfume! It boosts my self-confidence!

Fizzy
Fizzy

Peppery roses and sandalwood, good longevity. Smells exactly like it looks.

TaniaClamp
TaniaClamp

This is the first fragrance of roses that I bought. I myself am surprised that I like it. Usually I appreciate the fruity notes over floral notes. ISSEY MIYAKE L'EAU D'ISSEY FLORAL opens with an intense rose scent, but transitions to a pleasantly wonderful soft floral and fruity fragrance. Very nice aroma, soft and feminine. One of my favorite rose.

Detta är första rosendoften jag har köpt. Jag är själv förvånad över att jag tycker om den. Jag brukar vanligtvis tycka mer om fruktiga toner över blommiga. ISSEY MIYAKE L'EAU D'ISSEY FLORALE öppnar upp med en intensiv rosdoft men övergår till en behagligt fantastisk mjuk och blommig samtidigt fruktig doft. Mycket vacker doft, mjuk och kvinnlig. En av mina rosfavoriter.

ckoval09
ckoval09

very girly. whn u first spray its very rosey. im not a fan of rose because it can come off overwhelming to me but once it settles the rose becomes very light. everytime I caught a wiff of the drydown scent I just would say wow thats nice and come to realize it was my perfume. I love it. lasts a good whilr too.

maggee
maggee

Delicious, fresh, romantic, sexy - on of my favourits ever. I fell in love first time I smell it.

Alice5415
Alice5415

Had another go at this one today and I absolutely love it!!! I'm so buying it when I see a good price ;) The first time I tried it, it seems to fresh and clean. Really it was kind of like having rolled around in rose petals :) Today, after revisiting this, it's more like *sigh*. It's just so pretty and I just absolutely love this! To me, it actually has great staying power - 6 hours and still on strong. Just a note, that though it may seem strong at first, it settle down to reveal the rosy notes. If you spray it on paper, you probably wouldn't smell much; you have to spray it on your skin to bring out all the notes. It's such a lovely perfume and I will have this when my bank account likes me. XD

2cuteyellowlabs
2cuteyellowlabs

The Florale smells like fresh cut pink roses, rather than the stronger scent of red roses. It's a great light daytime fragrance. My daughter in her mid-20's choose it for Christmas and I love and wear the scent as well. The store included a travel size atomizer which was nice since the bottle is beautiful but too fragile for travel. My sister-in-law likes the original but it has never appealed to me.

Nallely360
Nallely360

Gorgeous Florale, Its the perfect scent for the summer!

paula.pêgo
paula.pêgo

HORRIVEL. WORST FRAGANCE EVER. Achei floral DEMAIS, parecia uma coroa de flor de velório ambulante. E não sei vcs, mas parece que quanto mais a gente odeia uma perfume, mais ele fixa. Esse aí eu lavei três vezes e ele continuou no meu braço. Não sei, não me pareceu um floral suave como o J'Adore, ou como o Bomshell, me pareceu um floral muito amadeirado, quase cítrico, muito ruim. Reminds me a real funeral. Argf

glamorouszombie
glamorouszombie

Hmm this is a hard one, it smells nice at some times just not most of the time haha. I just wish it would wear lighter, when I wear it I seem to smell like an old lady and far too much like roses. It's too heavy and gives me a headache within seconds. Too strong and old lady like for my liking

Eaugirlspirit
Eaugirlspirit

I cannot wear the original of this series and since i love rose, I was hoping it would be full on the roses. It is at first, but it does morph into a little bit of an aquatic state- and then it just seems to disappear on me. I suppose in the summer I would be able to make this last longer because I tried it out in our 45 degree weather which probably didn't help the scent last. Love the bottle!

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

This started out beautiful. Like freshly cut lush pink roses floating in crystal clear water. It was a little bit similar to L'occitane's Eau de 4 Reines. But then..all this prettiness disappeared and it smelled like a fresh aquatic scent, exactly the same way the normal Issey Miyake does, which was disappointing.

Kogitsune
Kogitsune

Got a small sample of this with a makeup order. Pink rose smell in the beginning, definitely. The first time, it dried down to something warm and soapy, but the next spray settled into a tart, apple-y smell that totally reminds me of Incanto Heaven. It must be the mandarin in combination with the florals. Very fresh, floral then fruity, but too much zing and sourness for me.

bloomia
bloomia

it bites me in the nose. I can only guess it must be the bad combination with lilies. Rose and mandarin orange just don't fit with lily and make the fragrance very sour on my skin.

clairewhiston
clairewhiston

I just bought a bottle of this today and love it. Its fresh and beautiful and perfect for summer. I haven't yet experienced the dry down as I keep spraying more on.

Pinni
Pinni

I really want to like this for some reason! And I actually do... at least on paper. It's a nice clean and watery floral. It's definitely feminine and quite transparent. It's cute and romantic in an innocent way. I can definitely smell the roses and makes me think of flower petals.

Unfortunately it doesn't agree with my skin chemistry. The lovely flower petals get a soapy element on my skin and the whole scent loses it's charm. It's only a shadow of the impression I first got.

I hope other people have better luck with it. It would be great for those days you want something nice and feminine that's still quite subtle. This won't offend anyone.

topsylala
topsylala

Roses..Roses..Roses. I have almost finished a bottle. It has a soft fragrance and really good for the daytime.

flowerbombhannah
flowerbombhannah

L'Eau d'Issey Floral is a comforting bed of roses and lilies. Soft and gentle, it puts you on Cloud 9! In a world of chaos it quietly beckons..."massages" your nose and smoothes over your day! It gives you entrance to an enchanted garden...absolutely a silky rose and lily gem!

treenhe
treenhe

well mr morillas i can certainly see your hand in this. initially i did get the mandarin but after a couple of hours it was just omnia crystalline to me. i got a dryness at first and then the bamboo of omnia....strange as it doesn't appear in the list :) i'm guessing that's the lily. it's pleasant enough but it doesn't grab me and demand a lifetime's devotion.

yuyulanta
yuyulanta

very strong rose smell n just not my taste

RosaMilena
RosaMilena

I absolutely adore this scent. I’ve already gone through one 50ml bottle and am halfway through the 100ml. I was entranced from the very first initial spritz. This lovely EDT opened on my skin as a joyous rush of dewy green rosebuds and freshly ripened mandarins. A very delicate and intriguing thread of spicy ginger lilies swirled up through a richer layer of fully blooming roses. The drydown of soft white woods and subdued musks is serene, even meditatively comforting. It’s like a dreamy stroll through a cool, misty zen garden having a mossy stone water basin with a bamboo spout steadily dripping in the early spring morning…. blooming flowers all around. It’s so smoothly blended that I detect no harsh edges despite the great freshness and clarity of this work. This scent develops beautifully and does not turn sour, soapy, powdery, or flat from initial spritz through a 6 hour drydown on me. The barest hint of rose-lily-orange derived sweetness never wilts into cloying musty staleness and provides the perfect, subtle, womanly flourish. The only thing that is pronounced here is sheer understated elegance and just a touch of cool, aristocratic, asian hauteur. This remarkable creation is enchantment in a bottle.

orchid_84
orchid_84

I enjoy L’Eau D'Issey Florale much more than the original L’Eau d’Issey. In fact, I don’t think they smell similar and probably wouldn’t otherwise know that Florale is a flanker. The mandarin orange and rose are definitely the stars in this fragrance. I find it soft, fresh, and light. Rose-dominant perfumes can be tricky in that they have a tendency to smell stuffy at times. This one doesn’t fall into that trap – the rose has a classy, dusty, romantic quality to it but doesn’t seem dated. It’s not soapy or too powdery either, and for me that is a big plus.

This would make a great daytime/office perfume. It reminds me a little of DKNY Fresh Blossom, which I also enjoy, although L’eau Florale is more soft and rosy and Fresh Blossom is more citrus-y and crisp.

The first thing you'll notice when you try L'eau d'Issey Florale is that it's very strong. Issey Miyake tends to make a lot of fresh scents, and although these types of fragrances don't appeal to me personally, I find them relatively well-constructed.

This fragrance is perhaps more flowery and feminine than most Issey Miyake releases. I often have issues with their watery synthetic-ness. You can tell it's a Issey Miyake creation, however I find it much softer and more wearable in many ways.

The rose, peony and mandarin orange are of course the main focus in this fragrance's composition, however the opening and heart notes are rather watery, or I guess you could say, aquatic. This is definitely a Summer scent due to its clean and refreshing nature.

At times I find the scent to be a little sharp and far too bold for such warm weather, however I must add that it does settle well on the skin. The composition leaves me slightly uninspired, but somehow the simplicity tends to work.

I'm not crazy over the concept nor am I too happy to be presented with yet another L'eau d'Issey flanker, it seems like they've released far too many in the last year or so. I think L'eau d'Issey Florale is wearable but personally, it leaves me cold. I much preferred the L'eau d'Issey Noir Absolu for a floral fix.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

The first note was gentle and barely there while the other three notes echoed in a beautiful melody.

The rose and lily complement one another wonderfully.

The scent is not overbearing or faint.

I rate it 7/10

bunny
bunny

It's ok. It's find if my friends or co-workers wear this, but I wouldn't wear it myself. To me, at a mild degree, what supposed to be freshness turned out to be dilution, and what supposed to be intensity turns out to be blatant. Overall, though, it's not bad. Also, it smells like it's made by an Asian company, which it is.

Louw
Louw

When I first tested this I thought I loved it! The bright burst of florals was and is simply beautiful - Summery, not too heavy and with a dominant note of roses. There's a strong citrus note that comes through too, to stop it becoming too sweet and flowery.

Unfortunately, as the floral harmony starts to fade, there's a very strong aquatic note that comes through and lingers, and it's just too strong for me.

I still like the fragrance, but I won't be wearing it myself.

LaPetite

If you're a nostalgic of the 90's and their aquatic florals , you'll love this frag !
It makes me think of Eau d'Eden a bit .
The woodsy notes are not so strong, which is good for the people who dislike them .
It can fit almost anyone, for any occasion.

precious_me
precious_me

I finished a small bottle of L`Eau d`Issey Florale about a week ago. It is a nice and elegant fragrance,unoffensive and very likable, however lacks the longevity of the original one. I was extremelly thrilled totry this one out and when I eventually got it it smelt nice on my skin but reminded me too much of the Lancome's Miracle (which I quite like). Unfortunately nothing new for me in this one...

kittymoon
kittymoon

This completely reminds me of Anna Sui Flight of Fancy. I like how gentle and floral it is, the bottle does the scent justice. Straight, soft, clean and girly. And who ever touched this kind of glass knows what I mean when I say it's got the same kind of powdery feel. Thankfully it hasn't got much in common with the original, except the bottle and part of the name.

Inspire0111

I love the original and was really looking forward to trying this one. Finally I got to test it today. It is nothing like the original (which remains my favourite).

This one is a very soft, slightly powdery and at the same time slightly buttery/creamy floral. Rose is the most prominent note on me, so if you like rose - you will love this one. The rose fades away a bit later on. The dry down is quite woody and I am a little less fond of it but it does make for a less lienar scent. Staying power is not that great on me and that's a minus. But other than that - it is a great rose scent, niicely blended, very gentle and not at all overpowering.

I think right now I prefer Rose The One (D&G) which is a bit more interesting take on rose.

kailea
kailea

Well where to start? xD
I like floral. This parfume is so gentle but so longlasting ( would say about 5-6 hours). Rose & lily - so nice combination.. I love it :)
Bottle isn't so impresive, it is quite simple, but box is not ordinary..
I like to wear it in spring day, also it is so nice to sleep whit it.
all in all my grade for this one is 8/10 :D

perfumia
perfumia

tried the tester in a magazine today and i love it, gently floral , feminine and has a subtle "addictive" smell to it that keeps me wanting to sniff my wrist again and again..... the same as his 212 and bulgari for men, I just have to keep inhaling those scents. (pheromones?) Can't wait to buy a bottle.
It lasted quite a few hours on my skin, just getting gentler.....

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

Smelling it on my girlfriend's wrist, i think the scent could have been much nicer .
I really think the mandarine used for the accord was sour, either synthetic or just a bad crop contracted to grow the manderine oranges use for the fragrance.

It smelt nice on the card, alot more floral, but citrus doesnt react with paper, so when applied to the skin the scent smells a bit sour.

zumrut
zumrut

I fell in love with it as soon as I sprayed it on my wrist and purchased it without waiting for a moment. Very fresh and almost true rose smell, if you're a rose lover you must have it.

Bethesda
Bethesda

I was given a 1ml sample spray of this yesterday so I'm trying it out today! It's very similar to the original but the rose and lily notes really stand out and it's lasted for a few hours so far today without fading, which is impressive for an eau de toilette. I think I will have to purchase this as it's so pretty and ideal for spring! I can imagine it smelling even more refreshing and gorgeous in hot summer weather too.

Inspire0111

I love the original and can't wait to smell this. Supposed to be in New Zealand stores in April. Soooo looking forward to it!

Trvevil
Trvevil

L'Eau Florale actually has some similarities with original. It has same note to it + rose and lilies. It's very gentle and almost innocent. Strength is good. It seems though not really original, but great for everyday for some.

SenecaWhite
SenecaWhite

What a pretty springtime fragrance! Smells very fresh, light, breezy and just perfect for spring. This is spring in a bottle! :)

Norgirl
Norgirl

Tryed this in the store today. what a smell . much more lovely then the original to my taste anyway . the cemestry whit the opriginal is totaly wrong on me . but this is a more floral . rosy a bit citrusy . i smells a bit like escape at the first few seconds .Or maybe its just my nose playing triks whit me . havent tryed the escape in 15 years:)
i nice smell . but not quite my thing . but lovely

breeze&somnolence
breeze&somnolence

Very sexy and elegant. Kind of similar to the original, but with a beautiful, icy shimmer of rose. I love both of them. It's great for daytime as well as evening wear, be it summers or winters.I love it. Highly recommend this one!!!

Viridis
Viridis

I absolutely love this scent. Somehow the original has never quite hit it with me, there's just too much of "something" in it that is offputting to me. However in this flanker they've taken the best parts of the original and added a wonderful rose scent to it.
It doesn't last very long though, at least not on my skin.

What a fabulous option for Spring! Florale is very reminiscent of the original L'eau D'Issey but with a splash of cool rosewater for unmistakable femininity. The rose is gentle and aquatic, not overpowering or stuffy in the least. It reminds me of rose-scented water for ironing your clothes. I can't think of a better way to add florals to the original. They did a fantastic job!

amberlei
amberlei

This one has a stronger rose scent than the original and not as much aquatic smell, which I prefer. The bottle is just so beautiful.

guest_Teddy
guest_Teddy

I think, that it will be not the same as L`Eau d`Issey. It's the most beautiful bottle of L`Eau d`Issey. So pink, so cute, so strong.

L`Eau d`Issey Florale by Issey Miyake 3.90 out of 5 based on 649 ratings and 102 user reviews

L'EAU D'ISSEY FLORALE for WOMEN by Issey Miyake EDT ROLL ON .25 OZ MINI UNBOXED
L'EAU D'ISSEY FLORALE for WOMEN by Issey Miyake EDT ROLL ON .25 OZ MINI UNBOXED
L'EAU D'ISSEY FLORALE for WOMEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY .33 OZ MINI UNBOXED
L'EAU D'ISSEY FLORALE for WOMEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY .33 OZ MINI UNBOXED
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Florale 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Florale 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Rollerball
L'EAU D'ISSEY FLORALE for WOMEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY .8 OZ
L'EAU D'ISSEY FLORALE for WOMEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY .8 OZ
L'eau D'issey Florale Perfume by Issey Miyake, 1.6 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Perfume.com
L'EAU D'ISSEY FLORALE for WOMEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY 3 OZ
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Florale Eau De Toilette Spray 25ml 0.84oz
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Florale Eau De Toilette Spray 25ml 0.84oz
Eau De Toilette 3oz
L'EAU D'ISSEY FLORALE for WOMEN by Issey Miyake SET-EDT SPRAY 3 OZ EDT SPRAY .33 OZ MINI
Eau De Toilette 3oz
L'EAU D'ISSEY FLORALE for WOMEN by Issey Miyake SET-EDT SPRAY 3 OZ BODY LOTION 2.5 OZ SHOWER GEL 1 OZ
Eau De Toilette 3oz
L'eau D'issey Florale Perfume by Issey Miyake, 3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Women
Perfume.com
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Florale 1.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Florale 1.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
BeautyBar.com
Gift Set 1.6oz
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Florale Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz Body Lotion 75ml 2.5oz Shower Gel 30ml 1oz 3pcs
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Florale Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Florale 3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Florale 3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
BeautyBar.com
Gift Set 3oz
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Florale Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 90ml 3oz Body Lotion 75ml 2.5oz Shower Gel 30ml 1oz 3pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Florale fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Florale, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau d`Issey Florale by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau d`Issey Florale by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.