Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

L`Eau d`Issey Gold Absolute Issey Miyake for women

L`Eau d`Issey Gold Absolute Issey Miyake for women
dislike

L`Eau d`Issey Gold Absolute Issey Miyake for women Pictures

L`Eau d`Issey Gold Absolute Eau de Parfum by Issey Miyake is the 2011 limited edition of the famous original. The fragrance is formulated in woody amber composition and includes the following notes: osmanthus and lotus in the top; jasmine and lily in the heart and white cedar and amber in the base.

Osmanthus Lotus

Jasmine Lily

Woodsy Notes Amber

L'eau d'Issey

L`Eau d`Issey Gold Absolute Fragrance Reviews

Soozatska

Addendum to my previous review: the process of the drydown is pure magic. I envision a waterfall of white flowers, gradually changing in hue to golden as they emit honey and apricot notes, until they arrive at their ultimate destination of a warm pool of amber. Magnifique!

Soozatska

Whoa...just received this in the mail, I was so excited by the description and definitely not disappointed by this blind buy! It opened with an explosion of white flowers, I got A LOT of lily and lotus at first, then it mellowed and I can detect less watery and more honeyed tones in the osmanthus and jasmine notes. Hoping it continues to warm up with the amber into the drydown, I may end up layering it with my super creamy Gold Sugar...BEAUTIFUL!

SoheePark
SoheePark

XD am i the only one who wears this in winter? I think its perfect for winter..

Momo Tse
Momo Tse

I think it's too woody-ambery...

PocketRocket
PocketRocket

This smells fantastic!
I live in the tropics and the first L'eau D'Issey women perfectly captured the scent idea of spring water.
Gold Absolute has the same DNA of the first but whereas L'eau D'Issey is a bright morning in a hidden tropical waterfall laden with glorious white florals, Gold Absolute is the same setting only in dusk.
The piercing quality of the floral in LdI is tempered here, it's more gentle, rounded and sophisticated.
Gold Absolute is a sexy woman's skin at night after she wore L'eau D'Issey in the morning.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I prefer this to Noir Absolute perfonally. Noir Absolute smells like medicine to me, whereas this is way more wearable. Still, the original remaains my favourite.

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

I prefer Noir Absolu, it seemed deeper and stronger, yet the notes are identical...

pumpkinqueen
pumpkinqueen

A tad warmer and less complex than the original. Very wearable for winter days. I love this scent and will definitely buy a back-up!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Gold Absolute fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Gold Absolute, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau d`Issey Gold Absolute by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau d`Issey Gold Absolute by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Florale Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Absolue Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Thierry Mugler The Taste of Fragrance Alien Guerlain Idylle Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum Givenchy Organza Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu Yves Rocher Voile d'Ambre Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Gucci Gucci by Gucci Eau de Parfum Chanel Coco Noir Elie Saab Le Parfum Giorgio Armani Si Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Balenciaga Florabotanica