Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu Issey Miyake for women

L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu Issey Miyake for women
dislike

L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu Issey Miyake for women Pictures L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu Issey Miyake for women Pictures

L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu by Issey Miyake is a Floral fragrance for women. L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu was launched in 2010. Top notes are osmanthus and lotus; middle notes are jasmine and lily; base notes are amber and woodsy notes.

Osmanthus Lotus

Jasmine Lily

Amber Woodsy Notes

L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu Fragrance Reviews

KatrinC
KatrinC

I get high on this perfume... And it really stays on! Next day I can still enjoy it on my scarf if I wore one the night before. The perfume floats around me so I can smell it all the time. 2 splashes is enough. All my previous perfumes have disappeared from my nose within half an hour even if I splash like 5 times. Its a nuisance they made it as limited edition and so expensive! So I only wear it at a night out.

ktyhan
ktyhan

It is EXACTLY how I want to smell like... fresh, calming, and feminine, in a light way... linear composition and long lasting... perfect minimalism!

pepe7111
pepe7111

oh gosh! the nicest bottle of all the collection it sgood to gaze it.silky handling retrofuturistic feeling.like a gem.
a real treasure.
a visual feast.
looove it!!

glitterlust
glitterlust

A great option for those who don't like the delicate nature of the originals.

This still smells like l'Eau d'Issey but I get a lovely warmth and depth from the added amber and woods. The sillage of this has a great lily quality to it.

By and large my favourite bottle from this line too.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Huge disappointment! There is nothing even remotely "white floral" about this fragrance. It is more like herabal-medicial-woody. I couldn't wait to wash it off, it smelled so bad. Love the original and this is nothing at all like it.

My first thoughts were, has L'eau D'Issey gone gothic? By the looks of the black, opaque bottle I was rather hoping it had.

Unfortunately L'eau D'Issey has not gone darker, but it has in turn become much prettier. More floral and feminine to be exact. It tries its hardest to be a successful white floral and exceeds my expectations.

L'eau D'Issey Noir Absolu, while linear throughout most of its composition, is a refreshing and slightly buttery blend of lily, lotus and jasmine. It has a surprisingly natural, non-synthetic feel which is reminiscent of the scent of a lightly misted bouquet of lillies.

The aquatic quality which is so distinguishable in the original has all but vanished from this recent release. L'eau D'Issey Noir Absolu relies upon its floral, watery freshness to create the same sensation. I am much preferring this fragrance over the original.

I guess the term 'noir' can be a little misleading. While I do find this fragrance a Winter alternative, it is in no way a darker, more mysterious fragrance. Instead it's more floral, less chemical and somewhat more refined. The ambery base is perhaps the only dark aspect to be found here.

Yana
Yana

For me it's like the original L’Eau d’Issey in the base, just a bit deeper and warmer. For L’Eau d’Issey lovers will be winter or night variant.

L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu by Issey Miyake 4.25 out of 5 based on 53 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L’Eau d’Issey Noir Absolu by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Florale Givenchy Absolutely Irresistible Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Musc Eau de Parfum Intense Tom Ford Black Orchid Bvlgari Jasmin Noir Guerlain Idylle Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Dior Miss Dior Cherie L`Eau Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Prada Prada (Amber) Thierry Mugler Womanity Hermes Kelly Caleche Elie Saab Le Parfum Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Guerlain Shalimar Yves Saint Laurent Belle d`Opium