Designers » I-K » Aromatic Aquatic « Groups

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau d'Ete 2011 Issey Miyake for men

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau d'Ete 2011 Issey Miyake for men
dislike

L'Eau d'Issey Eau d'Ete and L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau d'Ete 2011 fragrances interpret the exotic aquatic paradise and bring you the atmosphere of those crystal marine lagoons where turquoise water is deep and filled with tropical corals.

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau d'Ete is a vitalizing, energetic and joyful harmony of citruses, aromatic nuances and woody - amber base. Refreshing notes of yuzu and mandarin give way to the heart of cardamom and sage, settled at the base of amber and vetiver.

The bottle and the box are colored in aquatic blue and decorated with motifs of corals. It is available as 125 ml Eau de Toilette Spray.

Mandarin Orange Yuzu

L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau d'Ete 2011 Fragrance Reviews

canofwormsru
canofwormsru

Hi, I can't find the information, who is tha true *nose* of this fragrance... =( need you help

ivandesign
ivandesign

Fresh,masculine like sea. reminds mea bit of Bvlgari Aqva

darcsinity
darcsinity

One of my signature scents...

guillermostf
guillermostf

L'eau D'Issey pour Homme 2011... or Heir for men by Paris Hilton in my opinion.
Smell like soap for dishes, vulgar lemon...i don't like it but i'm wearing it today, is one of the few i had. i like very much the first one, the classic L'eau D'Issey.
Long Lasting: kind of poor. Sillage: kind of poor too. Bottle: nice. 1 & 1/2 stars.

Mirza
Mirza

The smell of this fragrance is almost the same like the original one ,it's perfect to wearing in dinner ,romantic ,and night ocassion

jovejove
jovejove

As much as people can hate on this fragrance and say it smells like other flankers or just a lighter version to the original, I love it. I have three bottles of it and the accommodating soap was amazing as well. It lasts a long time on me, but then again, I make sure that I use the auxiliary products to layer the scent on me. I've never had so many compliments. Try putting it on after a shower, once you've applied the body lotion (thats actually mean to be for the classic L'Eau D'Issey for women), just to give it that extra longevity. It's not as strong as the original, which is what I love about it. There is a bit of an aquatic tone to it I find. Makes me think of the beach with the salt air blowing from the sea. Beautiful bottle may I also add; The most colorful I probably own and it stands out nicely.

elmxtian
elmxtian

does not last much like the 09 that i have. and, for me, it is like a mellow down version of the 09 in all areas. shouldn't had used much of the 09 version

periquito89
periquito89

Not particularly original, because a tone remembers me Bvlgari Aqva quite a bit, only less (if I mean correctly) salty. Or maybe is seaweed what I´m figuring. Anyway, longevity seens to be not very good and the same goes for sillage. And of course there is something to say that it comes from the original D'Issey, but in a very light way. I think if wasn't for that Bvlgari Aqva tone, I'd like it more, since I´m not a fan of the original D'Issey either. So to me is a big deja vu, but could not to be one for whon only has original D'issey, the D'Issey Intense and Bleu, and are not so familiar with other scents with marine/blue/salty/etcetera aspects, like, once more, Aqva.

mkpiyengar
mkpiyengar

Tried this recently and found that it is wonderfully fresh. The ginger comes very strongly right from start till the end. The beginning also gives a refreshingly fresh citrus smell which lingers till the end. Like it better than the original d'issey.

ankeamin
ankeamin

Im a girl, but I liked this one better than the "for her" perfume (found it extremely floral). The homme seems very unisex for me in a good way. And cheap too.

Sugandha
Sugandha

Might be wrong but I smell something like ginger.

It's a peppery aquatic scent with cardamom as the main spice with aquatic watery quality of orange fruits. These two notes make the scent appear gingery. Vetiver is subtle but noticeable. It's very nice overall but it's basically the same as other edition, especially 2008 flanker that I have.

2010 Edition is the same too. So is the 2006 flanker.

jim
jim

Dosent last long. Normal 1 is better

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

Just more herbal and green in top notes but after 10 min it will be same as the original.
I dont like original neither this version,they are synthetic to my nose.
I'll skip the entire line.

Alee
Alee

i have been waiting for this version to arrive in malaysia!!

lqmmanh
lqmmanh

It's just a sea smell. Not bad but not excellent

Lance
Lance

This is the most beautiful bottle of this line!
You must see it in real, hold it in your hand. Elegant light blue bottle with the fierce red graphic. It's such a masterpiece.
The smell, like all other summer editions, still the same with the original, cool top notes, almost like 2009 version!

Still worth to purchase with people who adore the original!

facane
facane

For me it smells like sea water and reminded the shores of the sea

Yessi
Yessi

I like the bottle. The fragrance is like 2009, or a little bit sharper. It doesn't lasts very long. I am disappointed with the middle notes.

parfumaddicted
parfumaddicted

i tested it last week, seems very similar to the 2010th version, but i like it! Problem: the bottle-print does not represent the smell of it ! thats bad! :*

$$
$$

You can smell something else going on (yuzu) slightly in this issey besides the same lemon scent but to be honest its the same old issey in a pretty bottle.

soulhunter
soulhunter

same notes of 2010 version?

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau d'Ete 2011 by Issey Miyake 4.21 out of 5 based on 72 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau d'Ete 2011 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau d'Ete 2011, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau d'Ete 2011 by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau d'Ete 2011 by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.