Designers » I-K » Woody Floral Musk « Groups

L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Gold Absolute Issey Miyake for men
dislike

cinnamon
L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Gold Absolute Issey Miyake for men Pictures

L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Gold Absolute Eau de Toilette Concentree by Issey Miyake is the 2011 limited edition of the original fragrance.

It's formulated in warm spicy composition, including cinnamon, mandarin orange, nutmeg, woods and amber.

Cinnamon Mandarin Orange

Nutmeg

Woodsy Notes Amber

L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Noir Absolu

L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Gold Absolute Fragrance Reviews

Gami
Gami

I had high expectaions for this scent. I have purchased almost 75% of Issey Miyakes fragrances since 1994 for me and my wife. Issey fragrances are very dare to me and is my favorite scents for men.
This scent is unique but doesnt standout like the original, Yuzu version, Bleue versions or even the summer versions from Issey.
The scent is a relax type version and is nice for evening hours. Has a nice thick scent and its a nice addition to the Issey collection but easily becomes forgotten when compared to the others. This is not a light scent but yet is similar to other mens fragrances on the market so it doesnt stun or ask for attention.
I give it a 7 out of 10. Its soft in character, mild and mellow yet nice and enjoyable.

Had
Had

ca ne vous laissera pas passer inaperçu...
sexy

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Received my bottle and I am very impressed. I own Absolute Noir and they smell exactly the same on my skin. The longevity of this is insanely long lasting. I have received compliment after compliment wearing this. The crackling start of Issey with spices and cinnamon thrown in. Woody and fresh. With only 3 sprays it leaves an incredible trail which is very long lasting. 10/10 One of my better purchases.

esteban747
esteban747

Wish I knew Cinnamon was one of the notes. I like the original, but this one I don't like it at all. I use it simply because the bottle is almost full and I don't dare to throw it away.
First I could smell the citrus notes but then the spicy ones combined transforms this fragrance into something that I can't stand, almost like BO, truly bad. After that the cinnamon becomes more noticeable taking central stage almost as a stand alone ingredient.
I'm not saying this is a bad fragrance, but just not the type of scent I like.

Plucus21
Plucus21

This scent is a hit or miss one. Definitely try before buying. The amber can turn rancid on some people. When I first tried this I did not like it, but later I learned to love it. It is a good fragrance, especially for a night out, but it depends on your skin chemistry.

GoodVibrations
GoodVibrations

Where did this list of notes come from? At first it glistens with updated Issey goodness. But... the fragrance has two faces. I don't see rancid synthetic ambrette or cat spray in the list of base notes.

coooolash
coooolash

very very fresh n spicy.... longevity is very good, stays on me for 7-8hrs

i love it....

Sektor_nl
Sektor_nl

It's such a shame this is only a limited edition!
In my opinion this is the ultimate L'eau D'issey version. It has the fantastic freshness of the original with added spicyness in the topnotes. Quickly the amber and woodsy notes start to shine through, taking the formula to a whole new dimension: rich, strong, intense, distinctive. On my skin the original just fades after the topnotes fly off, but with Gold Absolute, the scent just grows and grows.

Longevity on my skin is a lot better than the original as well. Stays on me for 7-8 hours and for days on your clothing.

All I can say is: get this while stocks last. It's sublime.

KinG JameS
KinG JameS

@nattonline, thats what I thought too, its is practically the same juice different bottle, has anyone noticed any difference? I sure cant notice a thing, it is definatley wonderful stuff.
PS. I dont get any similarities with chanels Blanche Edition besides the bottle being golden coloured, absolutley not, its just a limited bottle change, for collectors maybe.

vakho.kurtskhalia
vakho.kurtskhalia

IMO this is the most perfect version of L'EAU D'ISSEY so far. It's so well blended! My favorite limited edition!

It smells just like the Noir Absolu which is deep, rich, warm, and somewhat spicy with a freshness of the original L'Eau d'Issey Miyake at the base. If you plan on getting one, just get the bottle you like. No need to get them both.

L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Gold Absolute by Issey Miyake 4.29 out of 5 based on 53 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Gold Absolute fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Gold Absolute, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Gold Absolute by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Gold Absolute by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Chanel Egoiste Platinum Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Eau Extreme Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Versace Versace Pour Homme Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Lalique Encre Noire Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Bvlgari Aqva Pour Homme Creed Aventus Chanel Allure Homme Edition Blanche Chanel Allure Homme Sport Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Guerlain Guerlain Homme Intense Rochas Rochas Man