Designers » I-K » Woody « Groups

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Issey Miyake for men
dislike

I have it: 514 I had it: 181 I want it: 252 My signature: 19

smoky
L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Issey Miyake for men Pictures L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Issey Miyake for men Pictures

Intense is an edition introduced in 2007 in woody composition, designed by Jacques Cavallier. Top notes bring sweet and fresh waves of tangerine, bergamot, yuzu and orange. Heart notes create rhythm of blue lotus, camphor, cardamom, cinnamon and saffron, together with nutmeg, while base notes finish the composition with accords of incense, amber, benzoin, papyrus and grey amber. It available as 75 and 125 ml edt.

Two editions in new flacons but with the same compositions were introduced in 2009 - L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme and L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense. Colours of the flacons - light grey and dark grey colour of asphalt make an impression of a union of water and concrete.

Mandarin Orange Yuzu Sweet Orange Bergamot

Nutmeg Lotus Cinnamon Saffron Cardamom

Amber Papyrus Benzoin Incense Ambergris

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Fragrance Reviews

scannerfm77
scannerfm77

I love the dry down, but the SPL is let down. In one hour it turn to skin scent, but I could still smell it for several hours.

joezilla
joezilla

maybe people expected this to be intense in a way that it's more concentrated version of the original, but that's obviously not the case. the original may even last longer. it has the citruses and the aquatic feel of the original, but most of the woody, tobacco and florals have been replaced with spices and incense. that's more than enough to stir things up. if the original is a river, this one is a waterfall. if the original is romantic, this one is erotic. what does it smell like? like something not of this world and that's the tricky part. i understand the people that say wet cardboard. i got some sort of hay and orange lemonade mix, but i can't pinpoint and say it smells like that. it's weird but in a good way and it's still a pretty safe blind buy for 25+ men.
simple description of this is mysterious, unpredictable and dark.
good longevity and projection.

dubsteppa2013
dubsteppa2013

I can't even begin to explain how much I love this fragrance. It's unique, warm, sexy and just wonderful. I will most certainly recommend this to any man who is looking for a classy and unique fragrance. From initial spray to the end of the day - awsome!

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

I am wearing this for the first time tonight. I find it has three distinc stages. Opens as a rich ambery dark spiced citrus. Then it moves into an incense. Finally evolves into a mature aquatic. Nice complex scent. I like that it's manly and serious without smelling dated. Good juice!

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

Can anyone tell me if the incense in this fragrance is as ashy as the incense accord in Bleu de Chanel?

chris.kragel
chris.kragel

An interesting scent, to say the least. There are refined hints of the original L'eau D'issey DNA intact within and at work.
Upon first spray, there is an overloading sense of cinnamon and spice that break their way through the top, simply to subside and give way to a smoky layer underneath. This layer is intact with diminished cinanamon, some fruity vibes, some florals, and perhaps hints of aquatic notes. It sounds like a bloody mess, but I more over prefer to think of it as a concerto, or perhaps a jazz piece; it comes across as chaotic, but the end result is pure beauty.
In less kind words, think of LDI as the after effect and smoky remains of an apple cider plant having burned down. A fine layer of smoke drifts over the ground, slowing caught by the breeze as it mingles with the evaporated cider lulling in the air. The smoke is quite pleasant, although dry and purulent. It gives off sweet tones, although strangely reminiscent of better times long forgotten.
As a fan of the original scent, this INTENSE flanker simply expounds upon the great parts of the first one, and spices it up a bit. LDI is quite potent, and projects very well from the skin for about 2-4 hours. Longevity was above average, at 7-9 hours.
The easiest way to imagine LDI is to picture the original floral, aquatic scent, add in a more potent smoky layer, and then soak it in warm, cinnamon apple cider.
The one complaint I could see anyone having with this fragrance is perhaps its affinity toward a slightly synthetic nature. Floral aquatics, while intended to be fresh, occasionally come across as combinatory synthetics, which can easily be noted as a pitfall to this fragrance.
Also, some might say that this strays too far from the original, in that it is almost unrecognizable as far as LD goes.
I, personally, enjoy it very much, and can easily overlook this nuance for the amazing fragrance that is- L'eau D'issey Intense.

Projection: 7/10 (Good cloud for 2-4 hours)
Longevity: 8/10 (7-9 hours on most skins)
Versatility: 9/10 (Easily worn for most occasions)
Smell: 8/10 (Unique, fresh and spicy!)

benpaul12

What continues to amaze me about this cologne is that long after wear a mix of papyrus and yuzu stays on clothing. This smells like an amazing sweet varnished wood in a tropical climate. The complexity of this fragrance is why I believe it is more "intense" than the original.

kaysee
kaysee

I hate the initial spray. It's a bit bitter. But after a 20 minutes yuzu takes over and after that a hint of the original miyake comes to life.

I sprayed some before work and now after 9 hours I can still smell it on me, But tbh I wouldn't say the silage is good. It's a skin scent and it's deffo sexy, but I don't think I'll b buying it again.

Why name it intense when it's the exact opposite of intense?

nonsisa
nonsisa

Another Miyake and what a wonder built around the yuzu note.
Other than that it is pretty heavy in watery notes, citrus and bergamot which - for me - gives this scent a summer vibe. In addition nutmeg is also a core note that you can notice as well but what about the safron, ambergis and amber? Simply not there, or just toned down to a minimum. Thankfully you can get the incense which is pretty well done and makes this scent attractive.

Clean with a lot of Issey Miyake essence in it.

thiago coelho

Oh meu Deus isso cheira muito bem depois de um tempo aplicado,acho que ele cai melhor em dias amenos bela fragrância!!!

class
class

Though the name claims "Intense", I did not find this one very intense. Perhaps the papyrus ingredient muffles the other notes. I favor my signature scent, Issey's L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme, much better than this one.

lvxifer
lvxifer

so incredible!very different than old version. cold ashy smell of incense and waters of STYX and note of burning flowers. unique and disturbing fragrance.bottle looks like some aliens tower...gorgeous. performance is very good.thank you Mr.Cavallier,once again!

The sun plummets
An ominous crimson
A void of ash and dust
As far as the eye can see
Nothingness is all
Nothingness is all

fresh_scents

The smoky vibe that this juice gives is very pleasant to me. I've worn so much of it that the bottle is less than 1/3 full. There is nothing else in my wardrobe that is similar. You will get noticed and create a memorable impression because It is not very popular.

Raidersteveo
Raidersteveo

This is definitely not a blind buy item. Don't make the same mistake I made. Fortunately I was able to get a refund. For me right from the top there is a note that smells really "off". Many of the previous reviews comment about a wet cardboard smell and that is exactly what hit me in the face immediately and it did not go away. It is almost a moldy wet cardboard smell. From the note pyramid I would have to say this is the papyrus. I have seen similar descriptions on Bvlgari Pour Homme Soir which also has the same note. I did detect many of the other spicy notes like nutmeg, cardamom, & cinnamon in there as well as the incense coming through later in the dry down but that opening note ruined it for me. I understand there and many people who like it and that's great. It's just not my cup of tea.

Jwaks
Jwaks

I second weselyhclark's review. This is one of those rare occasions when I had a very negative initial reaction. Water lilly in slightly smokey pond scum (aquatic note) with some oriental spices plus a wet cardboard note. It has very little in common with the original save the odd acquatic, water lilly and oriental spices notes. All notes are very reserved, so much so it's very difficult to pick anything out aside from the odd wet cardboard, floral and ash notes. I'll have to revisit this one and see what exactly I'm missing.

PeteUK
PeteUK

First off i dont think this is anything like the original. I have used the original for years and wear it all year round... This i wear sparingly. Not because i dont like it, i just need to be in the mood for it. Its a day or night scent for colder months, and a lot more serious and mature than the original. I have worn this in hotter months and i hated it. Cold evenings is when this comes into its own for me. Spicy, sharp, smokey and masculine. Not like anything i have tried before. I dont know many people in my age group (mid 20's) that wear this either, so thats a bonus! As iv said, i sometimes love this, but other times it annoys me... but i think i will always have a bottle at the ready. try before you buy.

gert1980
gert1980

good longtivity,nice smell

Manny44
Manny44

So.....There is a part of me that doesn't want to publish this review because I am leery of people
getting hip to the genius of this fragrance. Simply
put, this is a masterpiece designer fragrance. There are so many notes, from Yuzu-madarin-nutmeg-incense-wood-cardamom-coriander, yet it all works together PERFECTLY, like a Mozart Concerto. Its sexy, cool, masculine,dark,warm(thanks to a light base of amber) ,affordable,not ubiquitous. My favorite fragrance and signature scent. And on top of all this, it works both in summer and winter, equally beautifully. Don't let the secret get out guys..keep it on the hush.

Edit: So I was reading the latest reviewer (JWAKS) and have to admit that I laughed out loud pretty hard at his description of this as wet cardboard. I wear this more often than any other fragrance and yet I have to agree with that comparison. Very funny...but I still love you IM Intense.

scentgent
scentgent

Intense must be a typo, I think they meant INCENSE.

Intense is very unique, I cannot find anything that is remotely like this. It comes off as sharp, musky, manly, and "dirtied clean" if that makes any sense.

This opens with citrus and bergamot and has woodsy tones. It has incense all throughout the dry down and lasts about 6 hours on my skin.

Mature women LOVE it. Anyone wearing this in college and look out! Your professors will want to be on you.

As far as which one is better, original pour home is the safest scent. But I like dirty stuff too, and this has dirty written all over it. As far as sweetness goes, this is sweet, but pale in comparison to the original pour homme.

Moderate sillage and good longevity. If you are mature, this is a buy.

Projection:8/10
Sillage: 8/10
Versatility: 9/10 (only the mature can pull this off, though they can do that anywhere)
Bang for buck: 9/10 (125mL for 50 bucks?!?!?! Hell yes.)
Compliments: 11/10 (Milfs love this, and I love milfs)
Overall: 9/10

thiago coelho

Elegante fino demais,no inicio voçê sente uma explosão citrica,logo em seguida vem incenso e as notas de madeira..Recomendo!!

cytherian
cytherian

I sampled this fragrance in the Shiseido store near my home. I was contrasting it to Shiseido Zen fragrances, and it definitely stood out. While Zen and Zen White Heat are more citrus sweet and youthful, the Miyake Intense was more refined and stoic with a prominent smoky, peppery & woody first impression accompanied by dry bergamot and camphor. Nobody has yet qualified the wood in the comments here, which surprises me, as I found it to be like a dry cedar. The pepper is strong at first, but fades off to allow the citrus to stand forward.

This is a mature fragrance, IMHO. Very classy, very serious, without being melancholy or with carefree abandon. If I was going to pick a business meeting fragrance, this would be it. "Attention! Let's get down to work and be successful." You can also use it as an evening fragrance for cooler months.

I obtained a small sample from Sephora and tried it out on my wrist... found the longevity to be a bit brief (3-4 hours). I probably would have bought it in the store, but their price compared to what can be found on-line was just way off the charts. 4.2oz @ $40 on-line for a tester is a superb deal for this one.

QuayGirl
QuayGirl

I love this on my husband do I keep it stocked up! Fresh yet deep. Woody, spicy, lingering, attractive. Intense? Absolutely. Would not suit everyone but for me - on my husband - it is unbeatable.

pjd1234
pjd1234

ISSEY MIYAKE INTENSE one of my recent purchase love the bottle black with clear glass gorgeous for the scent this opens up with a lot of intense citrus very cloying to my nose I think its the bergamot is overwhelming with the combination of the citruses made it intense in the opening then the scent mellows down to a smoky spicy scent. its hard to pinpoint the notes at the middle cinnamon and saffron is quit detectable. for me Incense dominates the base notes very prominent at the base I can detect the amber very slight and benzoin over all I describe the scent as citrusy, dark smoky, spicy scent overall good scent nothing ground breaking but a solid release from issey miyake.
longevity 8-10 solid hours last a long time 9/10

sillage/projection mod to heavy 9/10 does project and is a very strong scent.

uniqueness 7/10 nothing uniquely mind blowing in my opinion but a very respectable scent.

overall smell 8/10 not bad I like this release a solid release from issey miyake id say one of the best release from this house.

price vs quality 8/10 base on retail 80 usd for 125ml that's a lot of juice so price wise its fair cheaper online of course.

versatility cold weather fragrance can be worn summer nights I think.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

When I sprayed this on my skin, I really enjoyed the opening notes of incense and peppery aroma making this frag a real unique blend. I agree with those who say that it isn't anything like the original frag. The only thing that might remind everyone of the original frag is of the citrus note of bergamot and especially Issey's signature note of YUZU which makes it only his.
The mid and base notes of cardamom, nutmeg, amber, benzoin and papyrus gives this cologne a very dark, mystical and spicy blend that stays on you for more then 6hrs which is excellent.
Longevity is fantastic..on my skin it stays well past 8hrs. Sometimes I can smell on me the next day.
Sillage is also beyond most..if someone else is wearing it you can pick up the aroma more then 3fty away.
Overall opinion,
When you first spray it on your skin, you have to let it settle because it really has a INTENSE INCENSE base with a citrus/woodsy aromatic scent.
This frag is best suitable during the fall/winter when the air is cold and the aroma travels off your warm skin making it very appealing.
I really enjoy the vib this frag has and now that fall/winter is around the corner I will use this more often. In my book this frag is a top notch frag...9/10 EXCELLENT

I tend to give Issey Miyake the benefit of the doubt with the tweaks to the classic L'eau D'issey as it's one of my favourites.
This has to be my favourite tweaked version I've tried it's very much darker and more intense and I personally think you get a blast of Yuzu and an almost minty menthol in the top some of the notes create a medicated eucalyptusy type accord.
After that though it's like a smokey version of the orignal which is a massive positive as the sport one doesn't work for me and the other version I've tried (the Blue one) is not to my taste.
The sillage, projection and longetivity are that of the original...I like this I must say.

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

This has a typical ISSEY character, but with a pepper/dark smell compared to others in their lineup. Very sharp, but still the same 'fresh' ISSEY styled overtones. It's more of a 'night' smell than their others.

It's just confident, dark/fresh and manly.

I love Issey Miyake... they're like Porsche... They keep refining diferent versions of the same great base formula. Even the bottle is always the same. They stay true to what buyers like them for, thus, a 'blind buy' is never a complete dissappointment (if you know the Issey scent).

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: good
LONGEVITY: good
SCENT: Excellent
VALUE FOR MONEY: average

OVERALL: 8.5/10
---------------------------------------------

DaZeD
DaZeD

This one goes through a few stages.

The opening is very good, if it would smell like this the entire time i would love it, but after 10 maybe 20 minutes it becomes a lot different, more harsh and the interesting notes disappear, it has great sillage at this point, it starts to smell like a more intense version of the original, which is still barely recognizable though.

After some time, about an hour and a half, the harsh notes are almost completely gone and it settles down to a very powdery scent, which stays pretty close to the skin.

I don't think it's intense at all at this point, rather soft and powdery, and it stays the same for the rest of the time, the original is very present in this final stage.

Is it intense?
Sure, but only for a short time, then it becomes really soft, definitely not intense.

Still a good scent though, but i like the original more, i think the Bleue flanker is more intense then this one.

Ashcroft87
Ashcroft87

A dark and mysterious woody/smooky/citrus based scent that changes completely from L'eau d'Issey Homme.

I find it an interesting scent, but not so unique to persuade me to buy another bottle. Matter of tastes I suppose.

Longevity is very good and projection as well.
I sincerely prefer the L'eau d'Issey as I think that there are better night/dark/mysterious smells (i.e YVS La nuit de l'homme).
People rated it as "spicy scent" but honestly that attribute is not really remarkable. Spiciness is there, but not as much as many other scent (i.e Terre D'Hermes).

I would suggest though to give it a go if you are interested.

DocNZ
DocNZ

I didn't like the smell of this on me at all; my skin chemistry I suspect. I tried to like it, but it just didn't work out.

The smokey sour yuzu dominates. Heat, be it the sun or air conditioning makes this scent increasingly more sour to the point that it smells unclean and dirty. This is a cold weather scent to me. It's a deep and rich scent though with heavy sillage...a little too heavy, and certainly not office safe where I work.

Gave it away to my son. Damn it! It smells fantastic on him. Oh the mystery.

Berschwinger
Berschwinger

Nice smokey burst last about 10 seconds and quickly turns powdery. Then after about 10 minutes it fades into a smooth incense candle scent that isn't bad but doesn't draw me to smell it more.

benpaul12

This really is too strong and has too many winter type accords to be warn in Spring and Summer, plus the longevity is suited for cold months. For all the people below who don't like this, perhaps keep it for a cold day.

I've had this since it came out and while during the summer the spicy, warm wood notes are ripe and quite amazing, the heart is swallowed up by them. I've worn it probably once in summer and hated it. But during winter this cannot be beaten.

hameedbilal
hameedbilal

made the mistake of blind buying this one...
when i got the chance to sample the other Issey Miyakes at a dept store....I realised i am not a fan of any of em....except for bleu de issey men...
but i can see how many like this being an ideal summer fragrance...but me I am not into these...anyone in India wanna swap...u can make me an offer...

ohenebakDuah
ohenebakDuah

this is my signature scent.its smells good and not offensive .the sillage u get with this is very good and it can last 12 hours plus.i think this is better than the leau dissey original and its not common where i am.this is a definite must buy .I'm not sure u will be disappointed..

benpaul12

Despite years of wearing it, this took me by surprise the other day by reminding me of its father, the original L'eau D'issey. Must be because I've only worn it during the winter, but as it was warmer, the sweetness took over.

It was a nice revelation, otherwise for all this time I think they should've given it its own name!

Jose Marcos
Jose Marcos

The opening is very like Bulgari Man then there is a strange metallic note that soon disappears giving way to a sweet citrus smell. The lotus and papyrus to me reseamble Bulgari scents. About 1/2 hour later the heart starts to creep in. cardamon and cinammon and nutmegg keeps the fragrance sweety and inviting. Insence and benzoin seem very faint. At this point I also get a Terre d'Hermes feeling, sweet orange? And starts to get warmer and sort of vanillac/ambery that also reminds me of Amber pour Homme. All these other scents that come to my mind make me like L'eau d'Issey intense because it feels familiar and yet different at the same time. I would say to wear it at night Summertime, but as it doesn't scream in your face, it could also be a fine office scent.

bpalanirajh
bpalanirajh

I like the mellow aroma it keeps giving off all day. Almost reminds me of my dad, back in the 80s whenever my dad comes near my siblings n i get a whiff of perfume but did not dare to ask its name. I never got to know what it was but now i get to wear something similar.
Can't say its the best of my collection but definitely on my good side

jose.m.perez
jose.m.perez

This one is greatness!! If you like L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Issey Miyake this is more of a darker version and still feels fresh and clean. I can say its unique, very masculine and sexy. I get compliments every time I ware this bad boy. It's a woody, smoky and has this spicy clean feel, you just can't go wrong with this.
Longevity is great (6-8 hrs).
Sillage works fine for me, you get notice. Great for those hot summer nights.
In conclusion this fragrance is just amazing. The bottle looks neat, Issey Miyake made a excellent job here. I really recommend L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense.
5 out of 5.

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Sprayed this on a piece of cardstock at Ulta. My first whiff was a very negative reaction. Woodsy? Incense? No! It smelled positively FECAL to me, unbearably so. (Indole?) Is this a joke I'm not getting?

I have never smelled anything I have taken such an immediate strong dislike to as this.

Then my sprayed piece of card dried down to almost nothing... faintly woody/incense. I get it now, and it's faint but not bad. But, oy, those top notes. Unendurable.

My wife doesn't like it either. She made a face on a wniff, then said "ashtray." I sniffed again and darned if I didn't notice it as well. (Which makes me wonder - how much of this is psychosomatic?)

No. Not at all for me

fresh_scents

The passage of time, other references I can go to since I began this fragrance journey, and the particular cold weather season that I'm experiencing confirms that I made a wise purchase of this unique fragrance jewel. L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense was born a winner in my book. The cypher of sweetness, spices and the smoke is what I savor each and every wearing. Two thumbs up!

ericrico
ericrico

I've had this bottle for a while, but have worn it rarely - trying to find the right time & mood. I believe fall and winter (and the coming spring) is ideal - it is vibrant and not for melancholy days. I really like what missk wrote - I, too, am impressed. Also, good solid review by VanAllan and the very first one at the bottom, by knightz, holds true...and really explores some interesting nuances of the composition.

It opens with a bright burst of yuzu, but as knightz points out, the warm citrus and spices join quickly. I get a definitive mandarin orange note here (along with bergamot rind) as the citrus actually stays well-integrated into the heart. The wonderful integration of cardamom and nutmeg are very well-presented along with a nice touch of cinnamon (although I find it is a lighter note than the other spices), as it can be dominant - here a nice pinch. For those who enjoy a spicy, balmy vibe - this is a fragrance you will find very attractive. Excellent work from the nose of Jacques Cavallier...!

I was rather shocked by the depth of the florals in the heart, which seem to float up and sit nicely on the warm base of benzoin, amber and papyrus...the wonderful (and signature) blue lotus of the modern classic, L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme, is very present here. Not quite the same vibe as this is truly a more intense and deeper composition, but the note is in harmony and Miyake's name is all over this beauty. The saffron offers a nice earthy touch - very unique and perfectly nuanced here. A description of the note: Saffron's odor profile is bittersweet, leathery, soft and intimate, with an earthy base note. Wonderfully stated and what I find true here. A strengthening note in the heart that also segues to the base.

Papyrus lends a nice woody, greenness while the incense plumes are light and ethereal (more on the incense to come - as this is rather wonderfully and uniquely presented). Not really a true "Woody" scent to me, but an Aromatic/Floral Woody Oriental. The resins - amber, benzoin and the mentioned note of grey amber (in French, Ambergris). A well-written description of that base note: salty, musky, and skin-like - that blends brilliantly with the warm resins and fresh woodiness of the papyrus. It is actually a very key note that brings the scent together. I find it with each test wearing, to be more important. It also carries the blue lotus and earthy saffron.

Spicy, balmy, a touch of sweetness and saltiness all on a bed of warm resins radiating a nice, fragrant incense. Interesting to note here - incense is more of vibe or accord in this fragrance. It is as if the notes (from the heart and base), form the actual aroma of the incense. This is not olibanum, nag champa or incense that is scented and integrated...it is the olfactory equivalent of creating a light, smoldering smokiness with the embers of the warm resins and ambergris on your arm to radiate the composition that is already there...sending plumes wafting up to enjoy. Not loud, as others mentioned. Moderate in strength with good longevity. Actually, rather ideal. Any louder and this would not be as focused - which it is wonderfully on the skin. An "aura" scent that makes its presence known with body heat. I recommend keeping this on skin - but a shot (or two) to your shirt will help project the scent.

I have to say, after waiting a while to write this review, that it offers a very unique and rather stunning composition in what could have been a lesser flanker or something inappropriately named. It is excellent unto itself, but also is truly an "Intense" and unique rendition on a modern classic in L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme. Wonderful creativity with both breadth and depth. I admire this and respect Jacques Cavallier even more after taking moments alone with this. Please note - this is NOT a heavy, burned wood, Gucci Pour Homme/(Tom Ford era)-type of scent that takes you to a Catholic Church with frankincense and a gothic vibe. That is a modern masterpiece in a different realm. Not to compare, but I don't want people to expect a composition similar to that.

On the contrary, this is a brilliant aromatic composition that shows the beauty of rich citrus and florals, deep spices, fresh & green wood (in the great papyrus note) and nice oriental base notes that are also very effective as fixatives. It creates its own "flavor" of incense - one you will not find in a cone or stick.

Highly recommended for the cool and cold - day and night...and one I will wear moderately on Spring days and Summer evenings. 8.5+/10. A truly great scent on its own, but also a wonderful and very worthy flanker. Excellence. A complimented scent - it will get noticed by those around you...cheers!

ryanmorgan
ryanmorgan

I am surprised know one has picked up how much the dry down on this smells like Lanvin L'homme sport less a little cypress It's beautiful.

I wore this today for this first time and wrote this review before work, the projection was very poor, but I have to say it is still on my skin and smells amazing !!! shame about the poor projection :-(

sarito84
sarito84

Initially i hated it and wanted to use up the bottle as time goes on i grown to like this fragrance. Very nice warm fragrance that lasts most of the day. The intial burst comes out strong but as it evolves it smells great and gets compliments.

Issey Miyake is a house rather focused on producing fresh, Summer appropriate fragrances, however L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Intense is surprisingly warm, spicy and woodsy. Not something I would advise any man to wear during forty degree celsius weather.

I did enjoy the original L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme, however this flanker has gone one better. It has exceeded my expectations, and for that, I'm rather glad. I'll be sure to recommend this new found discovery of mine to all my friends and family.

This masculine fragrance is incredibly appealing to my female nose. It came as quite a shock at first, especially seeming that I was prepared to smell a stronger, more citrusy version of the original. L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Intense does open with some citrus, however it is quickly overshadowed by the spicy accords in the heart.

Cinnamon, saffron, nutmeg and cardamom come together in the heart in a way that is both sensual and smart. The drydown is a gorgeous blend of dry incense and dusty papyrus. Despite the scent pyramid, appearing at first glance to be unisex, I can assure you that L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Intense is very much a scent for men.

I'm surprised that this flanker remains a shadow behind the fresher L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme original. I like both of them equally, however if I were to choose between them, this Intense flanker would be my pick.

All in all, a well composed fragrance with moderate sillage and good longevity. I'm glad I tried it.

Plantus
Plantus

This was a disappointing fragrance for me. It's not bad at all, but it was not what I was expected.

For the persons that want a stronger L'eau de Issey I suggest trying other flankers like the limited editions Noire Absolute or Gold Absolute. Unfortunately those are very hard to find.

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense it's a more complex and mature scent, but less versatile that the original.

webish
webish

Bought this at Abu Dhabi duty free. Now used it for a Week. One word, Excellent. It has a nice way of lingering. Nice longevity too.

Could easily be my Signature. Plus i need to mention that I have received the most compliments than ever before. From gentlemen and ladies alike.

Would recommend to anyone out there.

mse-21
mse-21

'A Warm and Noble Eau De Toilette.'

This is how Issey Miyake likes to describe this creation (on the sample flyer) and it's almost correct; of course if you get passed the dusty opening.

I was impressed by generosity of a saleslady who provided me with some samples of Issey Miyake products including this one, but got frustrated by discovering that the decant is almost empty! However, it had enough juice for a full spray!

Intense version has nothing to do with original and it opens with a dusty smoky accord that settles to a warm and somewhat sweet scent on my skin. I should tell you that I really like the dry down. It's pleasant and likeable.

It has good longevity and projection. Overall: 7.5 out of 10.

Kain
Kain

While people say it's very similar to the original I'm not agree with them and to my nose it's something different with only a few similarities.
The opening of this fragrance is smoky incense note with very light woodsy notes in the background. the famous floral notes of Issey Miyake house is there and noticeable sweetness following the other notes.
The floral notes exist and this is the part that people may compare it to the original, but because of other notes the floral notes smell different than the original. at least to my nose!
In the mid the incense settles down and you can smell stronger woodsy notes mixed with florals and more sweetness.
In the base you have light floral and woodsy notes and the smell changes to a soapy scent.
Projection and longevity is good but it's not great.
Good juice which is pleasant and quality but there is nothing really unique or exciting about it.
خيلي ها ميگن بوش شبيه به نسخه اصلي هست اما من شباهت آنچناني به اون صورت حس نميكنم
رايحه اوليه اين عطر بوي تلخ و دودي هست كه مقدار كمي رايحه چوب و رايحه مشهود گلها و مقداري رايحه هاي شيرين اونو همراهي ميكنن
در ادامه بوي دودي كم كم شروع به محو شدن ميكنه و رايحه چوبها كمي قويتر ميشه و تركيب اون با رايحه گلها بوي خوبي ايجاد ميكنن
رايحه گلها تو اين عطر بدليل تركيب با رايحه هاي ديگه بوي متفاوتي نسبت به نسخه اصلي ميده به نظر من
بوي عطر تو رايحه مياني شيرين تر ميشه
در رايحه پاياني رايحه ملايمي از گلها و چوب وجود داره كه در اين قسمت عطر يه بوي صابوني پيدا ميكنه كه البته خيلي قوي نيست اما ميشه بوي صابوني اونو حس كرد
پخش بو و ماندگاري مناسبي داره
عطر خوبيه و براي فصول خنك و سرد سال مناسبه اما كار خيلي منحصر بفردي هم نيست

pdubrogers
pdubrogers

A solid flanker. Nothing new here. Dry down is much different from the initial burst of citrus. I was iffy in the begining but this has surprised me and can be worn day or night. It lingers in a good way.

benpaul12

When this came out I was handed a sprayed card as I left the store, I loved it then and there, I put the card in my air conditioning vent in my car so it lingered until I bought it. It lingered for such a long time I was totally convinced to shell out the $130 for it.

I have had the same bottle since 2008 and wear it everyday from the middle of winter into early spring. I love the complexity of this fragrance - how at times it has the warm base and then rises to the sharp woody smell.

I will wear this fragrance for a long time to come, it is wonderful.

fresh_scents

L'Eau d' Issey Pour Homme Intense could very well be the only fragrance, throughout the stages, where I can recognize every accord. The citrus is a sweet citrus that is formulated well with the smoky ingredient. It is both an affordable and great fragrance blend that I recommend to others.

This happened to be one of those days that I really began to appreciate it. This is definitely a keeper in my fragrance collection.

sameh
sameh

I have one word to say :
GRATE..................
P.S. can't hardly wait to try the black one !

fresh_scents

I wouldn't have it if I didn't love everything about it. Two thumbs up!

moqihum
moqihum

first spray it remind me to hugo boss energise...
fot half an hour it become to much incense....

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense is absolutely wonderful a very pleasing satisfying scent. I find myself sniffing my arm all day with this one and when that happens you know it is good. Issey Miyake is one of the best houses in my opinion.

Fabio Dondeo
Fabio Dondeo

For me, with pale dry skin, this is a salty and very sour scent. Sillage is weak or moderate. The smell is original, but not amazing. From Issey brand try L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme, it is also very original, presents good sillage and women usually adore...

dromidreza
dromidreza

سلیقه ایه.بد نیست

stanky
stanky

It's smoky and herbal at first. As it dries down then the citrus sets in. It was not what I expected at all but it's okay. i like it anyway. It's like a deeply richer version of the original. It's classy and does not scream out as loud as the original would. I give it 4/5. It has become my favorite!!

steveniox
steveniox

I like this, quite similar to L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme, however the citrus notes seem to have carried themselves through to the dry down. I won't be buying this however, for I was surprised that, although called 'Intense', I actually found it incredibly mild in comparison to the normal fragrance, which has quite good projection power. This, on me, stays very close to the skin in a 'barely there' fashion. Disappointing, but I put it down to skin chemistry.

anuj.shah
anuj.shah

Dint enjoy the smell initially on me but as used it more often, fell in love with the Elegance it has and the notes are just amazing. Always received Compliments when ever i am wearing this 1.

9/10 for all the areas.

junglefun
junglefun

Good solid scent, but I may not buy. Very likeable though. This is quite similiar to NR For Him on my skin, no denying it, I have tried both on numerous occasions, both are good and also different.
It just hasn't pushed me that extra step to buy it, but buyers and smellers will enjoy.

truestar21
truestar21

love it.....

xerces1492
xerces1492

Just found my signature. Not the BEST one out there and not your signature but definitely mine. Like another reviewer said, Intense just unfolds and unfolds and is...well...intense. It's masculine without being animalistic, fresh without being wimpy, sweet without being cloying, and spicy without being off-putting. In short, it is actually more balanced than the name would lead you to believe. Women also LOVE this scent, I can't stress this enough. And did I mention the longevity? Impressive for a modern cologne though I haven't "clocked" it like some do. Jacques Cavallier is a true genius. Intense also is multi-use (day, night, hot, cold, work, date, casual) and does not get old. When I'm gone, my grandchildren will recognize this scent as the one my bathroom smelled like. When I originally bought it, it gave me allergies but I endured the watery eyes and sneezing (that's how much I like this cologne) and eventually lost my sensitivity to it. Favorite notes: Saffron, Cardamom, and Incense. Be careful b/c a little goes a long way.

Lana Lool
Lana Lool

This to me is very different from the original. The original is centered around the fresh yuzu and citruses, and the most wonderful vetiver. This version is missing the fabulous vetiver and is more centered around the benzoin, incense, and amber. I really miss that vetiver. This is nice, but to me, it feels like it is missing some solid wood in the base. This is just a dark spicy fragrance. Nice, but nothing special. There are far better dark benzoin incense fragrances out there. I will stick with the original.

KinG JameS
KinG JameS

I would recomend the Absolu Noir, its way darker and more intensiv than this, not to forget the Projection and longevity, I think its the Cashmere thats darkens the aura. Otherwise this is also good, BUT if U can get Absolu Noir then buy it instead of this.

minimalist
minimalist

Tried both, this intense version and the newest "Noir", expected Noir to be darker and more mysterious, however found the Intense more appealing, it is deeper, rounder, sort of 3D!. Still vigorous and icy at first but undeniably more robust and less talkative . I do get this "Liquorice" accord that I love from the begining to the end in a Lolita Lempicka way, very unique for a man's scent: I think I found a great winter companion, hope Encre Noir doesn't get too jealous!

mistershashi
mistershashi

Some people think this scent is boring, well more fool them then. This is one strange beast that unfolds and unfolds and unfolds. And it's deceptive too: You can't experience the scent on yourself in quite the same way those around you can. Or, to mix my metaphors, Intense is an olfactory curve-ball. If you think it boring, try this: have a shower after wearing this for 6-8 hours, and only then will you be able to smell this the way others can on you.
Please go light on the trigger with this. One on the neck, wrists (or chest/arms) and you're good to go.

The opening blast is almost too refreshing, like nutmeg-yuzu toothpaste in an aerosol. But once it settles a cool, almost surreal kind of arctic spiciness unfolds. It's the most post-rock scent you could find. If this was a band it would be Sigur Ros at their most epic: all lava, snow, volcanoes and ash; silence, drums, strange ethereal singing, delay-pedal guitar; perhaps a troll in the distance chopping some wood and dancing with Bjork as she sings of "throwing some cutlery off a mount-aaiiin". Yeah? With me so far? Okay, maybe for some that's boring. But if you want to smell all mysterious, but clean, but warm, but dark, this one's for you. However if you prefer to smell like erotic toilet cleaner, stick with IMPH - the original; that over-rated piece of junk worn by every other man in the UK that thinks Oasis is avant garde rock. All Jeremy Clarkson's waiting to happen.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

A master scent which adds the right amount of complexity to a standard modern lemon citrus fragrance...

0-1 hour - very intense.I can't tell the difference between this and the original, projection very good

1-2 hours - Projection ok

2-6 hours - Projeciton a little close to my skin and not very intense for me

A superb scent, all rounder, young, old, Unisex...genius

Quality

Bram
Bram

I prefer this to the original version...

cesao72
cesao72

Friends, remember the intense traditional, but the intense hand leads to a woodsy setting and has a super besides having oriental spices never sweets, as the other white cap is harder and has less pro citrus fixation. The main notes of both are the same, works of genius master Jacques Cavallier.

twlahue
twlahue

i get a similar vibe to the original polo from the top notes. It then has a similar dry down to polo black.
pretty good...

tuscany
tuscany

I had just bought this fragrance about 1/2hr ago..and it is amazing,abit more intense than the original..BUT really awesome..

DresdenDoll
DresdenDoll

Literally just a more intensive version of the original L'Eau. More spices, more woods, just heavier. Still good.

Heverton
Heverton

L'eau D'Issey Intense, is intense only in the first 10 or 20 minutes, where there is an explosion of fruity aromas mixed with some delicate floral notes. After this time, the scent is close to the skin. It is much like the original version, but here, the smell of Frankincense provides a darker, why not, more masculine smell, unlike its predecessor that in my view, was completely unisex.

Anyway, L'eau D'Issey Intense is a good choice for someone who liked the original but felt it needed a deeper tone in the formula.

Alee
Alee

This is Execellent!! A work, day fragrance, Highly recommended.

LuckyStar1
LuckyStar1

Bought this as a blind buy as I really like Issey Miyake scents. I got to admit this fragrance is very nice and is different from the original Issey Miyake for men,but on me it is not Intense at all. I'm quite dissapointed with the longevity on me and the projection. It must be my chemistry I suppose. I would say after 3 hours it is virtually non existent on me. I use Noir Absolu and it projects forever on me. I will stick to the original and the Noir Absolu versions.

takeitupthenose
takeitupthenose

This fragrance is one to enjoy for the ages. I really like this scent, maybe more than the original which somehow gets a little sour on my skin but still a geat fragrance.

So on to this one. What do I get. At first spray I get a peppery citrus. It creates this sweet yet smokey smell. Though the inscence is in the base of this thing, it comes up rather quick for me. Now that I think about it maybe it is the cinnnamon that is bringing the spicy smell quite early in the development of this frag. For me the citrus stays throughout the life cycle of this scent. It fades to the back but you always get a hint of the sweetness from from the different citruses in the top.

As it dries down it does it very similar to the original it becomes flora, citrusy but in this the inscense and maybe ambergris (earthy?) brings an earthy smell to it.

Overall I really enjoy this fragrance. I don't know if I will purchase another bottle when this goes out but if I were limited to say 10 bottles this may have to stick around because of its uniqueness and versatility. You can wear this year around in any setting, but I would probably not wear it outside in the blazing heat. I have not tried but the scent itself is a bit "dark", just wouldn't be something I would want to smell during that time of the year outside.

Cylob
Cylob

Highly original! A crispy orange opening which blends smoothly into a fresh yet dark & warm flowery incense. Stands out from most modern fragrances that were introduced last few years. Well done!

3nigm4_br
3nigm4_br

Quite woody, has nothing to do with the traditional Issey. It is quite refreshing but not the kind of scent that pleases me.

lovescully
lovescully

When I first tested this on paper, I was excited at the ice cold fruity floral combined with an unidentified ‘earthy’ component that I couldn’t quite place. It was unique, masculine and intriguing.

When I was finally able to test on my skin, I was slightly disappointed that the strange earthiness I had detected earlier was not immediately present. After about an hour though, I started to detect a smell that I now identify (having read the description above) as a wet concrete smell. I guess this could be the ‘ashes’ scent another reviewer has noticed, but to my nose this particular note smells almost exactly like wet concrete. It’s not an overly strong note on my skin, but it’s there lurking beneath the floral drydown.

In some small way, this note reminds me of a similar note I detected in Narciso Rodriguez For Men (NRFM); albeit without the heavy sweet musk. Instead of musk, L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense has initially used fruit then cool floral notes to successfully interact with this earthiness. To my mind, this one is eminently more wearable than NRFM, but to be fair to NRFM I shouldn’t really compare them as they are quite different overall. I only used the earlier comparison as the unusual concrete note does seem present in both fragrances.

Although others have described a spicy warmth to this, I get absolutely no warmth from L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense at all. It stays icy cool from start to finish (a good thing in my opinion).

Sillage and longevity are quite good, but again I was slightly disappointed that an ‘intense’ fragrance wasn’t more intense! It lasted about 6 hours on me.

Overall, it’s not quite as unique or long lasting as I would’ve hoped from my initial testing, but it is different enough to be noticeable from the majority of popular men’s fragrances. 7.5/10. My advice is to try on your skin before you buy.

didy2312
didy2312

It'a a nice fragrance. I use it for work and i guess it's good for the winter time. The notes are very pleasent, on my skin smells like flowers mixed with incence, smoky flowers i could say. Longevity pretty good 6-7 hours on my skin. In conclusion a nice casual fragrance for the winter.

Duver
Duver

Is it just me or anybody out there smell ashes here? I love it. I love the original and I love Intense quite as much. This is definitely more serious, though.

I think it's an incredible scent since it brings the sparkling flowery-citrusy side of the original blended with a smoky and grayish cloud. That's why, IMO, the bottle couldn't have been better.

I've had two Originals and I'm about to buy my second Intense.

VanAllan
VanAllan

A very good fragrance, considering the fact that I didn't like too much the original pour homme ( I always thought that is a high-school cologne for young boys...too much nutmeg & flowers).
L'Eau d'Issey PH Intense starts woody spicy with all the citric notes balancing each other perfectly, adding in background a cardamom-nutmeg combo, very nice. When the middle notes takes the stage, you can feel a warm-spicy smell (lotus, saffron, cinnamon), joining naturally the remaining of fresher top notes. After a few hours, on my skin it keeps some of the dark freshness, becoming more woody-incensy and giving you an air of elegant man.
Good value for the money and pretty long lasting (8-10 hrs). My personal rank 8.5/10. ☣☣☣☣

Minity Meo
Minity Meo

This is the best Issey miyake create so far this moment. Long lasting in my skin, this my first choice from maison, very masculine and modern.

kerrso99
kerrso99

Nothing to exciting here.Perfer the original as this has no conection with the family of issey"s. got it cheap but would not buy again.

thatsmr2usir
thatsmr2usir

IMO I think this is much better than the original. It's something about this frag that keeps me wanting to sniff myself and I got lots of compliments on it. Well done.

guest_Billy
guest_Billy

Jacques Cavallier did a perfume worthy of a pharaoh!

This L'Eau d'Issey Intense version has nothing to do with the original at all. It's so intensely dark, woody, smoky, incensey, with little to none of sweetness to it. However, it still maintain its freshness of this L'Eau d'Issey lines. It's just fresh in a different way, and it's quite original. If you like the original one, this Intense version may be either a hit or miss for you.

bwcw81
bwcw81

This for sure a mature man fragrance, is intense woody with warm spice scent.
It's started with a hints of little citrus scent, then seconds latter, a intense woody, heavy musk scent with little hints of cinnamon, nutmeg and other spice(warm spice, not spicy type) will make with you awake for hours, I'd enjoy the scent very much, it doesn't smell like the original at all which comes with heavy nutmeg and floral scent. Ending notes with light woody and spice scent.

This is a save choice for working class, suitable for formal working and dinner type scent. Great in longevity (5 hours on me) and projection is great! I like this very much!

Jax1999
Jax1999

No comparison with the real old version !
Thats my choice for ever !

ideolog
ideolog

Too strong, too flowery, too sweet. Maybe it's your choice but definitely not mine.
If you like the original for it's freshness, cold and citrusy tones, forget the intense version.

I just don't get why it is called L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense - like an intense version of the original. It smells differently and I don't like it neither on myself nor on the paper.
I've bought it blind and please do not do the same mistake.

Try it - you will love it or hate it.

costaleo
costaleo

The best Issey Myiake out there. Very unique as a respectable fragrance should be, with great sillage. Notes are very interesting from beginning to dry down and brings an aura of elegance and also versatility. I feel that I could wear it on any occasion. Its smell's very appropriate for a night out or a hot summer day, depending on how much you apply. It's probably one of my favorite fragrances.

mccoy
mccoy

Excellent scent. Very longlasting and verry powerfull. This paper-notes is warm and sexy. it is 100% much better than the original. GREAT

denmaz
denmaz

For me it is orange with spice. Very complex and mature. Not for younger crowd.

guest_mexico39
guest_mexico39

para mi este es el perfume con mejor fragancia que a tirado al mercado issey miyake es muy diferente a los otros issey su olor es bien amaderado bien agradable me encanta muchisimo.

guest_Laguzza
guest_Laguzza

Perhaps one of the best male perfume. An ingenious alchemy. Comfortable, cool and very elegant. Impact of the initiative to end. I never felt anything like it before in any perfume. Type you feel and purchase without blinking.

drummerboy1986
drummerboy1986

not the best issey, but if ole school people think original is too young or too light , this will be a good alternative.

guest_TANINHA BRAZIL
guest_TANINHA BRAZIL

ONE OF THE BESST FRAGRANCES FOR MEN ( NOT BOYS ) OUT THERE !!! CAN´TRESIST A MAN WEARING THIS SEXY POTION !!!!

seabear
seabear

I had to laugh when I read the "It Stinks!" comments. I liked this immediately and bought it without going through my normal testing regime. I guess I stink.

vavavoom
vavavoom

i love this perfumes , like i love the hole fashion line of the brand it self , strong , durable ( frensh ) , i make me feel clever !! when i use it ans smell it ....!
good one

guest_lincegsxr
guest_lincegsxr

es la version masculina de invierno de Issey Miyake clasica.... es de invierno pero no es pesada.... y no es nada citrica.

Buena compra

periquito89
periquito89

I tried more than once, and I really didn't like it. Too much incense I think, or something else that remember some clean or silver furniture, or a type-writter machine with a strange sweet smell in the background, I don't know. It seems to get better through the day, but still weird. Heavy in the beginning, gave me a headache.

acc
acc

The original was wonderful. It was about the clashes of citrus and woods and how they found a harmony in the end.

This one has a more powerful and sound story. It is about drums beating in the beginning, then a sudden silence and then a heavenly undesignated instrument.

If you enjoyed the clashes and harmonies in the original but found it a bit laid back, then this is a must try. You will feel the contrast between lively top notes and woody/calm middle notes with incense-papyrus always the host. This is one exceptional and intense fragrance.

Cassiano
Cassiano

In my opinion, the best Issey Miyake ever!
Some say that Issey Miyake does refer to this fragrance as an "emotional earthquake". I can say that is a sexy cologne, with a single wooden aroma that looks good in any situation, whether hot or cold, day or night.

The composition brings notes of mandarin, sweet orange, yuzu and bergamot in the output. At the heart of this fragrance, floral and ozonic notes of water lily, lotus and saffron, in conjunction with the density of spices like cardamom, cinnamon and nutmeg. The base is rich in woods, responsible for the woody and clean smell of this fragrance, bringing papyrus, patchouli, vetiver, benzoin, ambergris and a delicious black incense note.

The result is a refreshing aroma - which does justice to the l'eau d'issey family - with many woody and smoky nuances, projecting and lasting absurdly.

ticalau
ticalau

It's unique! U can smell from top notes to the basic notes incese! It's very masculine and subtile but at the same time a long lasty fragrance! Love it!

knightz
knightz

This is a very nice fragrance. My first impression was that the opening might be headed towards that "Black" type that so many designers are adding to their lines, but it stopped short of that sweet-tart Black accord and got a little spicy instead. Brilliant work here.

It starts out as pleasantly sharp as the original, probably because of the Yuzu, and has enhanced supporting opening notes. It gives a Cardamom-Coriander-Bergamot burst along with the Yuzu. I love colognes where the perfumer uses Cardamom to enhance one or two other notes, and this is one of them.

When the top starts to subside a little I get a Nutmeg-Lily scent coming through, with light Saffron. The heart stays pleasantly floral-sharp for hours, and there is enough spice remaining so that it doesn't get too floral. Superb balance. At the same time the base is coming through as a Woody Incense mix.

After 4 to 5 hours, some of the heart is still detectable. A light Amber-Musk comes through with the base near the end that stays sweet-ish. Slightly sharp right to the end, it's exactly what I would expect Intense to be. Good sillage, good longevity. Excellent!

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense by Issey Miyake 3.96 out of 5 based on 518 ratings and 105 user reviews

Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Eau De Toilette Spray 48602 75ml 2.5oz
L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME INTENSE for MEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME INTENSE for MEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY 2.5 OZ
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Eau De Toilette Spray 40ml 1.3oz
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Eau De Toilette Spray 40ml 1.3oz
Aftershave 3.3oz
L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Intense After Shave Balm by Issey Miyake, 3.3 oz After Shave Balm for Men
Aftershave 3.3oz
L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Intense Cologne by Issey Miyake - 3.3 oz After Shave Balm
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Eau De Toilette Spray 125ml 4.2oz
L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME INTENSE for MEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ
L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME INTENSE for MEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY 4.2 OZ
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense After Shave Balm 100ml 3.3oz
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense After Shave Balm 100ml 3.3oz
L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Intense Cologne by Issey Miyake, 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Perfume.com
L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Intense Cologne by Issey Miyake - 2.5 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Intense Cologne by Issey Miyake, 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Sephora.com, Inc.
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Intense 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Intense 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
BeautyBar.com
Perfume.com
L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Intense Cologne by Issey Miyake - 4.2 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Eau De Toilette Spray Concrete Edition 100ml 3.3oz
Sephora.com, Inc.
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Intense 4.2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Intense 4.2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
BeautyBar.com
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense Eau de Toilette

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Intense by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.