Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport Issey Miyake for men

leather
L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport Issey Miyake for men Pictures L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport Issey Miyake for men Pictures L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport Issey Miyake for men Pictures L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport Issey Miyake for men Pictures

Issey Miyake launches a new fragrance for men in March 2012. That will be a new version of the popular men's edition L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme from 1994. Name of the new fragrance is L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport and is created as an energetic, unconventional edition ideal for everyday use.

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport offers a luminous opening full of sparkling citruses and energy. Bergamot and grapefruit provide a strong and dynamic beginning in the opening notes. A heart of the composition offers spicy shades of nutmeg combined with leather, while a base features elegant woody accords of cedar and vetiver.

The fragrance hits the shelves in March 2012 in 50 and 100ml EDT flacons accompanied with perfumed body care products – hair and body shampoo and deodorant stick.

Flacon of the new edition is shaped like its antecedent; it is transparent and colored in light blue, with a sliver-gray stopper, while a penetrating blue line under the stopper suggest a modern, sporty edition. The nose behind this fragrance is Jacques Cavallier.

Bergamot Grapefruit

Nutmeg Leather

Vetiver Virginia Cedar Ambergris

Cèdre & Oranger

L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport Fragrance Reviews

duzmantic
duzmantic

Reminds me of Chanel Platinum Egoiste. If only it lasted longer. It's gone after 2hours.

SnowStorm
SnowStorm

Got this one as a replacement for the standard L'Eau d'Issey. This one is lighter and fresher. It has a little metalic tang to it that I don't have in any other frag. Very cool.

perfumecrazy_x
perfumecrazy_x

Fresh clean and sexy I loveee this on a guy :)

camposg
camposg

I tried this today and honestly theres a sour note that I cannot get past. It does not smell in anyway like the original classic

Ajcalderonmd
Ajcalderonmd

I own the original issey miyake, its smells really good and have received a lot of compliments, but personally I don't think its masculine enough hence I am not a big fan, but one thing I admire about the original is its impressive longevity, and with this in mind I blindly bought the sport version hoping that it has an equally long duration, well my happiness is partial so to speak. I am not happy with the longevity but very happy with the smell, it has a weaker but better smell than the original, its nice that I bought the 200ml bottle and would just respray during the day. Without a doubt it is very masculine and fresh, and would find a better home inside a bag or car because you may need to respray halfway.

PeteUK
PeteUK

I'm an Issey fan, i already own the original and the intense version. This one however may become the most worn out of the three because of how versatile it is. I think its somewhere in the middle of the original and the intense versions. not as fresh and sharp as the original and not as spicy as intense, just a perfect mix of them both in my opinion. The nutmeg and leather are mixed well, and the dry down is very nice. Its called sport but i see the original as more of a sport scent, this one more of a signiture daytime/summer evening scent. I have been wearing this loads recently (summer time), day and night and have been complimented on this. Easily one of my favourites!

Goktug
Goktug

high quality summer fragrance , I really enjoy it.

panoulis1992

longevity:6/10
projection:6/10
sillage:6/10
versatility:7/10
overall:32/50(remarkable scent)

abcmore
abcmore

Not bad.

JohnB2014
JohnB2014

I love it; very manly summer eau de toilette.

At the same time, it's hard to tell ; you find some leather, some citrus…

NBguy58
NBguy58

One of the best fragrances i have ever tried. It's not that harsh as the original and i really like that. I'm not gonna describe what it smells like since i find it so hard to find the right words to do that. It's just excellent. Also projection and longevity are great. Solid fragrance. A real masterpiece in my opinion.
LOVE IT!

Jerry Can
Jerry Can

Tried this over the weekend having never noticed it before. Not sure why I was curious because I have never liked L'eau D'Issey PH, which was like spraying oneself with Mace (could even give me a headache if worn by someone else). I never really got the citrus/floral thing you read about on here. Also, a "sport scent" runs a risk of smelling like a cheap shower gel like you encounter at gym changing rooms.

Anyway, to my surprise I actually quite like this version. It is far less harsh, less aggressive, less pungent and cloying. The signature notes remain in place, but toned down and coherent. Pretty linear once the top notes are spent, but altogether a much nicer creation that finally does the concept justice. (I found myself still enjoying it 4 hours later).

I'm not sure I would wear this, but it might find a new following amongst those that like dry, citrusy, woody scents like Cacharel PH and Cartier Declaration. This has finally put Issey Miyake on my radar.

UPDATE
Recently tried (and then bought) L'eau Bleue - which is THE Issey Miyake frag for me. The best aspects of Sport but without the gym changing room element - and altogether more versatile for being so.

Knows2Nose
Knows2Nose

If you were to mix the original L'eau D'issey and Chanel Egoiste Platinum, this is it. Very sporty, fresh, a solid scent for the day.

Chanel must have reformulated Egoiste Platinum (my sig. scent for last 10 years) because both the sillage and longevity are awful now. It used to be a beast back then. Now it's gone after 45 min. So I will probably pick this one up instead.

Update: The dry down is very reminiscent of Hugo Boss Bottled.

LucyLucy
LucyLucy

This Is Simply LOVE for me! I love it on my husband :D it's elegant, fresh, very modern. sexy!

dosojosnegros
dosojosnegros

Opening citrus is outstanding. Grapefruit galore. I dont detect nutmeg and thats ok with me. The citrus blends beautifully into and stays with a dry vetiver. I absolutely love it. When i purchased this my intent was to go with egoiste or bleu de chanel. Miyake sport just stood out and blew me away. It lasts a long time on me. Highly recommended.

cougarR
cougarR

bazı forumlarda çok atıp tutuyorlar ancak özellikle yaz aylarında kullanılabilitesi çok yüksek bir parfüm.. classic olanın biraz daha tatlı hali..

samsara82
samsara82

Dear Readers

This is a very provocatively sexy and athletic/sporty fragrance , it exudes strength and power a lot .
It reminds me like Egoist Platinum but a lot more sporty and its a very fresh,bold and elegantly manly fragrance that wont vanish within 10 seconds like modern male fragrance tend to do. It does have a little sweetness but a good amount to make it very charming meanwhile the rest is pure bred stallion that made to win.
I highly recommend this to men who are in sporty field or heading to the gym, some of men aren't blessed to have a good natural musky aroma but this perfume sure saves the day and makes your sweat become drops of sexiness that sure seems like it came off from pours of a greek god.

Will I buy this, Yes..only if I cant find it more available since theyre usually sold out , but this is good alternative if Egoist Platinum wasn't around to buy or weren't compatible, this L'eau Dissey is a way more friendlier and sporty , this reminds me of a man who likes it fun,fast and can keep your pulse going good and strong all night long.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

Best summer fragrance in my collection

Juiceman 0331
Juiceman 0331

This is an "Elegant Modern Sporty" cologne and a great summer fragrance in my opinion.
After the initial spray I can definitely detect the citrus scent from the lemon and lime.
The best way to describe it for me is like smelling a cold Sprite soda because the citrus has a little sweetness (not like 1 million sweet) smell to it, which I think is a "must" for summer colognes.
The citrusy and sweetness are perfectly balanced. I don't like very sweet summer colognes, because it makes me feel sticky.
Unlike other citrus summer fragrance that has a sharp citrus acidic scent, this one has a little sweetness that comes from the nutmeg and leather and not from vanilla or tonka beans.
I can also detect the leather note and I think the leather scent adds "elegance" to the cologne.
I can also detect the smokiness from the vetiver and woody notes from the cedar.

If you like modern sporty scents, this one is a "buy" in my opinion.
One more thing to add, this is not "floral" like its older brother.

I can see myself wearing this with jeans, suede boots and untucked rolled up long sleeve shirt on a summer day. Not like Acqua di Gio where I can see myself just wearing jeans or shorts, flip flops and plain white t-shirt.
Longevity is about 6-7 hours on my skin and sillage is about arms length to about 3 hours, then it stays close to my skin for another 3 hours.

My overall rating 8/10

Vignesh_Dhakshina
Vignesh_Dhakshina

Its a very interesting perfume. It opens really nice and fades away very soon.
Its kinda expensive and fades soon is little diappointing.
Funny thing is I love the way I smell even though its active for 1-2 hours.

gianmarco
gianmarco

This is a fantastic scent, can be worn on any occasion, not sure about the lasting power but i always smell the scent lingering on me. Its best we keep this quiet to stay original, or then everyone will be wearing it like blue de chanel, 1 million etc.

dda
dda

To say it short, this one kinda turned my frown upside down. I did not like it at first, mainly because i do not get a sports-vibe off it at all. But i i've learned to appreciate the scent for what it is

alexander.cobabe
alexander.cobabe

I was going to get the original, but this one smelled more intense and refreshing. The one word I would use to describe this one is refreshing. The bottle is so unique and elegant. From Japan with love.

lyktor
lyktor

If you have the opportunity go check Nautica Competition, its quite similar to Issey Sport, but its more herbal wheres Sport goes to the fresh side, I like both !

m.t.alkawa
m.t.alkawa

Well, a very fresh perfume, it doesn't smell like anything else, that's for sure!

It's bergamot, grapefruit all the way, i have to say i didn't smell in leather in this, i tried but couldn't, not even nutmeg at all, the virginia vedar is present strongly in the base notes and it shows after an hour.

This seems like a perfume no one was looking to make, seems like a product of a coincidence, i can't define it as sport, not at all, it a morning perfume for sure, they added sport coz its the closest it can get to.

This perfume may be modern, actually may be too modern for a classic perfume lover like me, i already got it, and i enjoy it so far but i dont think ill get it again at least anytime soon.

It fades away in a couple of hours, in 4 hours it's completely gone, silage though in the beginning is strong, it fills the room!

Something about this smells like Parsley! anyway since this perfume is not like anything else so you have to smell it to decide. Do not depend on a review.

jotalopez
jotalopez

Another ordinary sport flanker. I'd prefer the 2013 Dior Homme Cologne as it has a more complex and citrus composition, which fits better with the "sport" trend.

tomerits
tomerits

a very fun and nice scent to wear on a hot sunny day ,to my nose it has some similarities with givenchy insense ultramarine (one of my all time spring/summer fav) and i like it a lot.
longevity on my skin is 5-6 hrs (good for this tipe of frag).
my rank 4/5.

npantor
npantor

Just got a sample of this today...

To my nose, very reminiscent of the original L’Eau d’Issey, just minus all the floral notes. I think for people like myself who enjoyed the original, but didn't entirely care for the 'floofy'/flowery notes, perhaps they might actually prefer this "sport" version better. I actually own the original but just could no longer bring myself to wear it any more b/c at some point it just began to feel a little too feminine of a fragrance for me.

Unfortunately, compared to the original L’Eau d’Issey, the sillage of this sport version isn't nearly as great nor does it last as long, at least not for me. I remember the original projecting like a beast (albeit a very floofy beast whose color was most likely pink...ish and wore a tutu -no offense meant to those who love the original, that's just how it seemed to strike me coming off from my skin) anyways, it easily lasted 8hrs for me. This Issey Sport seemed to only last about 3hrs or so, after which the projection had diminished to only very close to skin.

At first sniff, on my skin, i didn't quite detect any of the lemon note in the opening (not at all like the opening of Chanel's Edition Blanche for example or Armani Attitude), mostly i just got the bergamot.

For me, the initial blast in the opening was very sharp -a little too sharp for my taste. Brightly citrusy yes, but to my nose, my first thought was... ginger - as in instead of lemonade, it seemed like a very heavily sweetened, make-you-crinkle-your-nose, ginger-ade. However, thankfully that only lasted for the first 30 seconds or so. After that, that's when it began taking on a sort of Acqua di Gio vibe for me -which regretfully, kinda disappointed me b/c even tho i really like Acqua di Gio, just TOO many other people and their cousins wear it! Yes, the two scents are NOT exactly the same but still, on my skin they are somewhat similar (i even did a side-by-side comparison one on each wrist. Where Acqua was fresh in a bit more complex, fruitier, juicier way, Issey Sport is fresh in a simple and a little bit more earthier way -thank goodness for the vetiver & leather.) Then again, that's just how it smelled to me off of my skin.

In any case, the bottom line is... i like it, and am intending on getting myself a 3.3oz of it (already scoping out prices online). For right now, this was a rather nice find for me.

haasemanzi
haasemanzi

And has as a perfume Issey Miyake be more sport than L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme traditional??

Fabio Dondeo
Fabio Dondeo

Very elegant sport fragrance. Much different from other sport scents, that are usually too aquatic. This is not sour like L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme. I think there is ginger in the composition, but it isn't included in the ingredients list. The main problem is the short longevity.

Akinfor8
Akinfor8

I'm not great at picking out notes, so please excuse me if I butcher explaining this fragrance.

On this particular fragrance, I get a spicy citrus vibe at the top that feels very refreshing. Once it stars to dry down though, is where I believe it becomes a somewhat unique vibe. It's almost a citrus, woody and spicy feel which reminds me a lot of being at the beach. For longevity on this one I tend to get about 6-8 hours( I live in florida so the humidity really helps keep it going) and get decent sillage. Overall I would say its a solid summer scent with a bit of a unique vibe to it.

Cassiano
Cassiano

Another version of the famous line L’eau D’issey, this one has arrived with the responsibility of being the sportive of the family. And it can fulfill its job, despite the fact that I see it a little bit different from other sport versions around, just because it has a more natural citrusy opening. I dare to say that it could be called L’eau D’issey Citrus Green and no one would see it as a sport version, for instance.

The opening is rich of citrus notes and I thought about amalfi lemon, but the truth is that this smell is the mix of bergamot and grapefruit. Then, the nutmeg note is too alive, giving to it a spicy tone, embraced by a leather accord. Finishing, cedar and a beautiful vetiver.
I can’t feel the DNA of the traditional version, as I read in some reviews. What I see it is a cohesion, which is very used in fashion, when designers launch their new collections. This means that, even though the clothes are not identical, you can see a context. It is the same sensation I have with this line: even though the fragrances are different, they tell a history. And the bottles are very nice, always!

The projection is strong during the 1st hour and, after 2 hours, It doesn’t project anymore. The lasting is not good enough, like 5 hours on my skin, but this is a sport cologne and I believe that 5 hours of sports are too much time, unless you be a professional.

Mirza

in my point of view ,seductive fragrance but the longevity is not really good

SkullPutraLand
SkullPutraLand

this fragrance is unique and seductive! i'm so in love with it , it projects very well and lasts for good 5-6 hours , good for summer daytime.

Johnnyacl
Johnnyacl

Better than the original version! I think it´s excelent!!! Strong projection, moderate to heavy sillage and long lasting longevity! Perfect for summer!

benpaul12

Probably the best "sport" version of anything I've come across. Similar to the Intense version, it could be a differently named cologne all on its own.

Amazing stuff.

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

If you find Issey Miyake's Pour Homme too intense or too floral, your not alone. This cologne doesn't have (yuzu) a strong note that is in almost ever collection except this one. This frag is one of a few that you'll really enjoy as a sporty version. I like to wear this cologne because its not too heavy during the summer time but it has a well staying power. The addition of leather gives this frag a really nice masculine aroma.
The top notes of Bergamot and grapefruit gives this frag a real light citrusy aroma when you first spray it on your skin. The mid tones of nutmeg and leather really spice's it up which helps to carry it through being more of woodsy (masculine) scent.
Depending on your body chemistry, you'll find that women like this frag because of the woodsy/spicy scent which also gives it a semi animalistic attractions.
The aromatic scents elevates this to a nice clean fresh scent.
Longevity is decent...6-8 hour's
Sillage is moderate, not heavy at all
Overall opinion, I personally preferred the sporty version, not as heavy and not too floral...just a touch of more spicy instead. 8.5/10
UPDATE....
Over and above everything else this is A VERY FRESH FRAG and also a well balanced cologne with a herbal notes, with a touch of spicy/woodsy aroma which carriers well over 8 hour's. This frag is PERFECT during the summer. This frag is ABSOLUTLY AMAZING. With all the complement's I have received over the summer I know it is well worth the money. In my book its two thumbs up...10/10

vitilsky
vitilsky

This is in another level, specially compared to the original. It is not that sweet, a bit fresher, and smells classy. Nutmeg doesn't stand out, and I want to say it is a superb scent.

update: sillage is not great, just 2 hours. still, longevity is good.

Is this the lovechild of Givenchy Insensé Ultramarine and Issey Miyake's original Eau d'Issey?

Very fresh notes that are not half as cloyingly sweet as the original IMEI, this scent has become my everyday favorite. The contrast between mint and leather gives a singular zest which makes it stand out from other sport fragrances.

xbcraig
xbcraig

To me this is a really good summer scent. It lasts on my skin and is not offensive. I could see this being a good scent to buy a high school athlete. The bottle is nice looking,too.

anna.dkr5
anna.dkr5

Not sure I'm going to trust L'eau d'Issey or any of its flankers anymore. I'd love to, but I had a really bad experience with the "orignal" frag. While the drydown smelled magnificent, the middle notes had something in the background that smelled like garlic. And they lasted long on my skin... Not worth the wait!
Too bad, because if it weren't for that foul (to my nose) accord, I would love that fragrance.

mvhooper2
mvhooper2

i love this! it smells so fresh and modern but also so spicy and manly. Really cool/sporty/masculine bottle design too.

mehrdad
mehrdad

L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport Issey Miyake for men
با سلام
ادکلن اسپرت ایسی میاکی کاری مناسب برای روزهای گرم تابستان
رایحه ای تازه و خنک که با کمی تلخی ملایم با نت های عنبر، سدر ، جوز هندی و نت چرم همراه بوده و نت های اصلی آن را گریپ فروت و ترنج تشکیل می دهد
از لحاظ پخش بو مناسب و در رده های بوهای خنک با وجود دوام کم ادکلن های خنک از دوام مناسبی برخوردار می باشد
فرش و شاداب
جهت استفاده روزانه مناسب می باشد
از رایحه ای جذاب برخوردار است
با احترام و ادب
گالری عطر مهرداد

faheed.ahmad
faheed.ahmad

Been really new to perfume world, but fell for this perfume.
Really different smell, just love it.
could have been really awesome if it lasted longer.. :)

munnalay
munnalay

I had a chance to test this one again today. Love the opening but I think the dry down is more for a mature men not for person under 25. Totally different from the original. Still will use this one day if it still available.

weppy
weppy

Just received a sampler of this today. I think I've found a new work scent. Nice citrus that doesn't bite my nose off. I like the leather and wood in the dry down. First impression - Aqua di Gio and Curve got together and had a really pretty baby.

sawyer82
sawyer82

Nice, safe and uncomplicated fragrance. Very refreshing, sporty and blue smell wihout being generic at all.

For me it's much better than many sports releases like Kenzo Sport, Boss Sport or Code Sport (Dior and Channel play in another league and I don't find them sporty).

It hasn't that heavy yuzu note present in the original (on my skin turned too sour), here the note of grapefruit is very pleasant and draws you a smile. And a lot of compliments from girls.

On my skin, the longevity and sillage are ok in hot weather.

Issey Miyake is one of the few brands that make good flankers in my opinion.

Smells great on summer.

ramon.morales
ramon.morales

©/ alternative -

aliks
aliks

Minty and fresh. Very simple, nice from start to finish without exhibiting bad taste as so many perfumes do today, or any ridiculous pretention to smell luxurious. Very nice in winter and in summer as well, and original at the same time.

fazilsmr

This is my second review. I have been getting more and more compliments when i use this scent. Ladies love this perfume like crazy. Longevity and projection are good for a sport scent. Another excellent flankers from the house of Issey Miyake..

cerrucci
cerrucci

I feel that this cologne is exactly what I would like to wear for the gym, not as crispy and spicy as the original one, but warmer and sweeter imo. I am not sure if I would like to wear it in other occasions, or maybe once in a while in some casual situations. like shopping and class. I can feel the spring season from the scent and would like to buy a small size to supplement my big original bottle. =)

hullhockey91
hullhockey91

I was shocked to see this has leather in it. I have owned it for awhile now but never noticed the leather until I just looked.

This a gym scent to the max. Makes you smell like you are an elite athlete, all about the sport. Such a nice change from the first scent.
AMAZING

fazilsmr

Just bought this fragrance. The opening notes are very fresh and not over powering. I do get the metallic feel when i wear this fragrance. Longevity is around 6 hours on my skin but on clothes it stays more than 24 hours. Best worn during summer months. I love the fragrance and i love the scent. Another winner from the house of ISSEY MIYAKE...

ma_ma
ma_ma

Sampled this a couple of days ago.. and I can't get this out of my mind!

I'm not good at breaking down notes but I can say it has a perfect fresh woody and metal feel! very well done by the house of Issey Miyake just like the original, the Blue, and the Intense!

benpaul12

A fantastic fragrance. The perfect amount of spice and the perfect amount of fresh in this one.

Perf
Perf

This fragrance has so many levels that change throughout the day. From the opening to the dry down what a journey. I love it

hamednoohi
hamednoohi

i just got this bottle and i must say i LOVE it and im gonna be using it ALOT

janelle70
janelle70

Got a bottle of this today for my father-in-law, who hinted last Christmas that he is fond of perfume... I didn't try it on my skin [as I had several frags sprayed on me already *lol*) so I just chose this based on how it smelt on paper. So, judging solely on top notes from a female here, this won over Burberry Sport for Men and Weekend Burberry for Men (which were pleasant but I thought would smell too weak for an older man), CK One Shock for Him which comes on too strong, and Davidoff Champion Energy, which gave me a bit of a headache. :) Smells wonderful, more on the safe side but still got a bit of an edge, and IMO would get some attention from the ladies. :D

sammyjames
sammyjames

There's something unique about this cologne. In the right dosage, it smells amazing. However, put a little too much on, and it can be overwhelming. I've been told many times that I smell "expensive" and I didn't even know expensive had a smell, so that was interesting. It comes on bold and energetic, but within 3 or 4 hours it enters a smooth, cool, subtle, relatively powdery but definitely masculine dry done. One of the largest contrast between the top and the dry down of any cologne I've ever smelled, but I love it because if I'm in a group of people for a long period of time, just when they're getting used to the fresh scent of the top notes, It'll switch things up and turn into something totally different, and a lot sexier. It also works great as a cologne to put on after dinner, before going out for the night. The sexy dry down occurs just at the right moment, let me assure you.

Mirza

Well i just bought this fragrance about 3 days ago ,one of my friends told me that the smell of this one was great ... At the first sprayed on my hand it was such a freak smell that i got ,but at the moment it turned became so nice and made me fell in love with it

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

I think the original and the sport are GOOD. Similar but different. The original dry down gets a little sweet kinda like Ralph Lauren Romance. The sport dry down is a little more aquatic mixed with a very little Hugo Boss. The woods in here are just fantastic, clean and crisp! It last about 8 to 10 hours on my skin and gets great projection!! It will be with me for a while

fresh_scents
fresh_scents

This is an all seasons fragrance that I do not own, yet, but I will after emptying at least 12 of my 19 fragrance bottles. It's on my undisclosed wish list for now. However, I can always enjoy the samples to get the scent sensation. LOL!

drewsarmiento
drewsarmiento

Got this on a blind buy and definitely did not regret it. I always get compliments when I wear this. It's so fresh and sporty, really gives out a clean manly smell to it.

Seriously love this scent.

mse-21
mse-21

This is basically a sharpened version of original and of course affected by Acqua di Gio in the process!

Good scent and garners compliments but I prefer the original! Nice packaging BTW!

Good longevity and projection. Overall: 6.5 out of 10.

brave_kid
brave_kid

At first..i dnt like it and i regret waste my money on it instead of other perfume..but, after few times i spray it in different occasion..i started to like it..

I get compliment from my friends, especially girls when i sit beside them in class for my lectur..

I had heavy sweat, but still..i can smell this perfume..believe me..its refreshing and it better than the original one..

TRY it..

saminc76
saminc76

Good scent, but can´t compete with its summer versions or the original one, is one or two steps behind

Baas
Baas

To me the frangrance is like aqua di gio but with more dept, instead of the regular lemon notes this fragrance also has a woody character. I like this fragrance because it will give you a fresh feeling but also last around 7hrs. It has a moderate sillage. Everyone can wear it ranging from 16 to 60.
Sillage: 7
Longevity:7
Smell: 8
Versatility: 8

crimubiru
crimubiru

Very slight difference from Chanel allure homme sport t the opening.watching out for longevity but aim hopeful as i love this house........

everlast31
everlast31

great pleaseant summer fragrance, believe me way better than the original, it doesn't have the uzu issey funky smell.

bronstein
bronstein

Unnecessary, we already have enough "sport" scents that all smell alike!

It's not bad, but there's nothing special about it. The best way to use it is to pour as little on your skin so that no one notices you wear a mediocre fragrance. But would the point of that be?

Conclusion: There's no point in wearing this one.

happytime
happytime

One of the best sport scents now and can be worn in official occassions,its new and not just citric but there are shades of spicy nutmeg and sensual cedar,very musculine and better by far than the origianal.

I didn't like it at first but. After several trials its now my favourite.

paulhunter
paulhunter

I know this is a dangerous thing to say but I don't like the original. I think it's just a strange smell, not bad, but I wouldn't want to smell like that. This, however, is a wonderful citric and futuristic sport fragrance. The wood is very polished and clean, and it's a very refined yet sporty scent. My only complaint is that it somewhat smells like the original in the drydown, but by then all is forgiven for the wonderful opening and middle of this EDT.

urobian
urobian

Indeed i find a minimal "metallic" note in a cold and luminous note in every moment, i like this version. Versatile, fresh but not generic, easy to enjoy and finally i feel a smell of wellness..

siririschmoos
siririschmoos

Please take notice: Miyake's advertisements picture bergamot, wood and a STEEL chromed rod, i.e. metal.

Metal(lic) note is not pictured above or mentioned in some reviews, some folks may notice while others may not, I get a bit.

I really like limes/bergamot, that is easily picked up, I love this scent could not stop taking whiffs of it on my wrists.

Clean, citric yet I do not pickup much of woodsy notes, maybe a bit of pine/conifer?

partha
partha

Just have tested it yesterday....honestly it's more of an O.K fragrance, fresh ofcourse longevity is also decent enough, but "That" thing is definitely missing. People might go for it who like fresh frags with decent longevity but those who are in search of an extra something from IM house is perhaps not for them.

FORCED_TO_REGISTER
FORCED_TO_REGISTER

Well..
I tried l'Eau pour Homme yesterday.
At first, the sales lady sprayed it on paper..I really didn't find anything special or interesting about it!!
So she suggested to try on my wrist (I normally test on my skin the fragrances I want or aiming for..however I tried this one!!!).

It opens with citrus..not like Chanel Bleu though.
Then I tried to smell a hint that could make it special or interesting..I am sorry, I didn't get but a leather note..which was not so pleasant to my nose!

After an hour or so, it faded out!! I couldn't really trace any of its starting powerful citrus notes!

So, IMO, it is not special..has nothing really interesting about it..leather note killed it..& has low longetivity!

For a "citrussy" fresh frags. I would go for Chanel Bleu or Bvlgari MAN instead..any day!!!

murysusanto
murysusanto

Good thing about every issey miyake men with this classic bottle design. No matter what kind of season release, the ending is always the same as the original one.
This sporty series is just like any other fresh fragrance, people who endure sport and outdoor activity.

I don't quite follow as there are so many variants, this one catch my attention when sampling so I got it.
Another sport bottle to my collection, great!

alfreal
alfreal

Why I shouldn't like it if i've got compliments from our Project Manager here in the office. Fresh and Light scent that stays with you all day long. Love the bottle design too. :)

Linden
Linden

Very fresh, crisp citrus, quite dry and linear. It's slightly soapy and synthetic, also very 90's - I definitely see a resemblance to Polo Sport as it dries. A bit surprised and disappointed, honestly, was expecting something more original.

thief of hearts

Finally wearing it for a full day. I'm getting hints of Code here and there. Not a bad thing, but given Code's my best friend's signature frag, I feel a bit off lol

stever882
stever882

better than the original

thief of hearts

Ive been a fan of the original Issey since 94. received a sample of this and have to say its a safe but pretty generic mens fragrance. Chanel Bleu, CK Man or Bvlgari Man come to mind. High quality though. I can imagine this would be nice at night after a hot shower

judo_guy
judo_guy

one of the best!! better than the original , i suggested to one who wanted to buy and he bought it , and my sister' bot friend bought it also :-)

soned
soned

This review is based on a few spays a beautiful young woman did on me, since they are heavily promoting this one. I have to say, I like it!.
Lemony at the top, then becomes more earthy with some leather and vetiver.

This reminds me of Chanel Bleu......a lot, It is very similar, lemony but sophisticated scent, masculine. It lasted about 8+ hours, but the temperature that day was about 94F, so that may be helping it.

Chanel Man
Chanel Man

L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Sport is great love it. It is a very high quality masculine fragrance very enjoyable. I like to think of this as a nice substitute for Quorum.

iranperfumer
iranperfumer

ذهن خود را با این سرزندگی بوها برای تنفس عمیق این مرکبات مانند چنان لذت همراه بودن مسیر احساس تندی را جواب می دهد.
عشق من می تواند همانند معشوق این شیشه زیبا را آینه تختخواب دانست!؟

adrian2345
adrian2345

Excellent fragance test it on my skin 2 days ago smells great well on my skin fit very well, also girls like it a lot so this will be part of my collection fragances :)

Acqua Di Gio 333
Acqua Di Gio 333

Smells great on the paper strip. I'll test it today(I have a sample) to find out how it suits with my skin and whether I should buy it or not.

Nebraska123
Nebraska123

I find this a very refreshing and masculine fragrance. I am not a fan of the other d'Issey fragrances(turn sour on my skin) but this one is different. I tried it several times in the store before I bought it. My female coworkers really like this scent and it lasts at least 8 hours on me. I like the thought of a sport scent but have not found one that I thought lasted or projected as well as this one.

Swahili
Swahili

I tested it today in perfumes shope ,it is similar issey mistake of 1994
That is after half o'clock
جربت العطر اليوم عجبني بس بعد حوالي النص ساعه رجعت ريحة العطر للمسمياكي القديمه
وسالت صاحب المحل عن الثبات قال زي القديم
ياريت

carera
carera

when i smell it in the opening its same with original but it fade out very quick and i couldn't recognize the middle note but the dry down is beautiful and remind me of boss elements

EnragedApollo
EnragedApollo

To be honest, I like the original better. It smells more fresh and more natural to me. The smell on this is somewhat synthetic. Although it smells good, I'd prefer the original. Which is what I should've bought in the first place instead of this! But this one's good too and it isn't bad at all. Give it a whiff guys and see what you think :)

carlo.torrisi
carlo.torrisi

This really reminds me of Allure Edition Blanche. Especially peppery creamy lemon vibe of it.. I think nothing common with original Issey..

dito
dito

Smells extremelly synthetic and unpleasant, the only good thing about this one is longevity, I get 10 hours on my skin, rather impressive for an acquatic...

batabidd
batabidd

Is it me or somebody else thinks also that this smells very similar to CK Scape?
Anyway. There's loads of grapefuit in here, rather synthetic.
I get too the odd earthy spicy note in the background.
Is it pepper or nutmeg? I dunno really, but I'm rather dissapointed. This is the first time I will pass Miyake. Let's see how good is Kenzo Sport...

querelle
querelle

It's just sport and that's all about it.

one1990
one1990

simple, safe, ordinary, acceptable summer smell。

onlineallday
onlineallday

It's less sweet less gingery and more everyday wearable. It's still the same old Issey Miyake at the end. when is he going to produce something more creative as a designer should do?!

junglefun
junglefun

It is much different than L'eau d'Isseey the original, should have used a completely different name. And this doesn't come off as 'sporty' to me. Longevity is good, and I think this won't be good in summer heat, may be better in the spring or fall. Not a buy for me, but no complaints either, the name of it is just not suitable.

armaniboy
armaniboy

I LOVE this for it is a cross between the original miyake the intense version and egoiste platinum chanel!this is very sexy, sporty, a little synthetic smelling but VERY good.good longevity and so SEXY.

Grottola
Grottola

Not really a "sport" fragrance in the conventional sense of the term.

I get a bit of the original, and then a horrid pepper-clove-nutmeg accord that smells cheap and ugly. Sorry guys, not my thing. Lasts a good while, though.

spartan
spartan

This is by far the worst fragrance put out this house. Smells like Intense, but cheaper more synthetic. Fades incredible fast, A very week fragrance. This house needs to create another original masterpiece, and stop living off the name and glory of the original.

Quicktour79
Quicktour79

A classy sport fragrance for summer use, longevity could be better..

kalravrkapadia

waster of money...staying power is very weak.

bwcw81
bwcw81

Sharp, green, spiky citrus and yet soft woody - a very well blended sport fragrance. It start with a green spiky citrus scent, awakening the energy hidden inside you, minutes later, it turn to very light nutmeg with very little hints of leather scent that smell very unique, sort of relax and calm your nerve down. Last note is a soft woody cedar and vetiver scent mellowing down. Project and longevity is okay but could be better for me, stay closed to skin and last about 3-4 hours on me.

Overall, it is a very nice blended sport juice, well deserved some attention in current wave of sport fragrance wave, if there is a Sport Intense version ~ this would be my perfect all time sport frag!! 6.5/10 from me.

asmhfdbds
asmhfdbds

I hate the entire issey miyake line because of yuzu , finally a l'eau d'issey without that note!
Very much happy , casual summery and fun fragrance.
Cold citrsuy scent with a woody spicy background.
Longevity about 4 hours and projection moderate.
I would say this is will suit nicely a hot day on a beach .
Acceptable!

shixiand
shixiand

This has been a long-awaited scent for me. I am a fan of the whole line, so I may not be totally objective here.
This scent is not so different from the classic L'Eau D'Issey - it is more fresh, less flowery than the classic version or the summer editions, citrusy and very woody. The beginning is a litte off-putting and gives off a soapy feeling, even a shampoo-y one. However, it develops nicely and the soapy notes aren't so distinct any more. There is something steril about this scent, which not everyone might appreciate. I personally like it, although it may not match my expectations for the sport version of Issey Miyake. It is a good, well-balanced sporty toilet water for men, very lasting and there is really nothing worth complaining about when it comes to it. However, it is high time Miyake releases something truly innovative and original in both style and fragrance, as it seems most of the summer or limited versions have been a variation (better or worse) of the same old thing

RTconsulting6
RTconsulting6

my name is Romeo i live in the great city of New York and just had the amazing honor to smell this fragrance at my training class for my company BPI. and i have to say it is very well made, it sits and stays very well i can see myself wearing it as a sport, night or day fragrance. but it truly embodies the emotion of the athelete and his journeys through the sport he so chooses and this fragrance will do very well. very clean, very crisp, very sport chic sexy......

it drops April 1 we will be having a huge launch in all stores i would love all fragrances lovers to come out and show support to me and my new addition of Issey Miyake at Herald Square Macys 34 st. & 7 ave. manhattan NY.

Prince.thomasny@gmail.com - the first of article of clothing is your scent.

antonpan
antonpan

Love it sooo much! One of the best "sport" fragrances I've ever smelled. It is not salty, or really citrusy, or gingery, I should name it fruity spicy. It starts energetic, but soon becomes spicy in a sweet way, maybe a bit soapy. L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport could be compared to Davidoff Adventure Eau Fraiche, but mostly it reminds of a richer, fresher and more thought-out version of Marc Jacobs Bang Bang.

The main advantage of the fragrance that it is extremely well done for a sport scent, it has an awesome sillage and longevity. It is extremely comfartable to wear it.

michau
michau

As if original Issey pour homme wasn't sporty enough!

enriquesolisjimenez
enriquesolisjimenez

ooooooooooooooooh looks like IMLHS is going to be my next fragrance to get, as some of you said before, I can´t wait

Aegis
Aegis

take out the Geranium note on the original and give the original a bit more wood, and it will be flawless! hope it is as good as the old one in terms of sillage and durability

micah.mcgahee
micah.mcgahee

@pabl0S0;
Sport fragrances aren't a trend, they're a certain style of fragrance. They are woodsy, citrusy and just overall energetic!! Burberry Sport and Dior Homme Sport are my favorites! I can't wait to try this one! :D

bp
bp

It seems to me to be excellent.
Increasingly appreciate more the sport range of perfumes. They are an "incentive" for a healthy life.
I am convinced that this will not disappoint.

kalravrkapadia

My prediction...This will sell like Hotcakes...Something to look forward to...

happychub
happychub

wow !!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait !!!!!!

costaleo
costaleo

I can't wait either :-)

L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport by Issey Miyake 3.91 out of 5 based on 463 ratings and 117 user reviews

Sample
L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Sport Sample by Issey Miyake, .03 oz Vial sample for Men
L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Sport Cologne by Issey Miyake, 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
Perfume.com
L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Sport Cologne by Issey Miyake - 1.7 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME SPORT for MEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME SPORT for MEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ
BeautyBar.com
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport Eau de Toilette
L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Sport Cologne by Issey Miyake, 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME SPORT for MEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME SPORT for MEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ
Perfume.com
L'eau D'issey Pour Homme Sport Cologne by Issey Miyake - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
BeautyBar.com
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport Eau de Toilette
L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME SPORT for MEN by Issey Miyake SET-EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ AFTERSHAVE BALM 1 OZ ALL OVER SHOWER GEL 2.5 OZ
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 50ml 1.6oz
Issey Miyake 'L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Sport' Eau de Toilette Spray 1.6 oz
Issey Miyake 'L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Sport' Eau de Toilette Spray 1.6 oz
Sephora.com, Inc.
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport 1.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport 1.6 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Gift Set 1.6oz
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport Coffret Edt Spray 50ml 1.6oz All Over Shampoo 50ml 1.6oz Bag 2pcs Bag
L'EAU D'ISSEY POUR HOMME SPORT for MEN by Issey Miyake EDT SPRAY 6.7 OZ
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz
Gift Set 3.3oz
Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Sport Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.3oz All Over Shampoo 75ml 2.5oz After Shave Balm 30ml 1oz 3pcs
NORDSTROM.com
Issey Miyake 'L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Sport' Eau de Toilette 6.7 oz.
Issey Miyake 'L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Sport' Eau de Toilette 6.7 oz.
Issey Miyake 'L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Sport' Eau de Toilette 6.7 oz. 6.7 oz
Issey Miyake 'L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme Sport' Eau de Toilette 6.7 oz. 6.7 oz

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L’Eau d’Issey Pour Homme Sport by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.