Designers » I-K » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2006 Issey Miyake for men

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2006 Issey Miyake for men
dislike

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2006 by Issey Miyake is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2006 was launched in 2006. middle notes are rosemary, nutmeg and coriander;

Rosemary Nutmeg Coriander

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Eau d'Ete 2011

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2006 Fragrance Reviews

jovkarl
jovkarl

This was my first Issey Miyake perfume and I am so glad I was introduced to this line of perfume. I used this when I just started working after graduation and it was perfect for young professionals! It has that signature scent that gave a good first impression to my colleagues: young and fresh but mature and serious. I use it day and most specially night as it wakes people's senses and puts them into a good mood when you step into a room.

sarito84
sarito84

Lovely scent, bought 2 125ml bottles on sale and never regretted it. Smells much like the original but more summery however it has great lasting power and projection. Can find it cheap in the end of year sales at the perfume shop

Lcabral81
Lcabral81

This is a very nice suttle smell ,it is avery nice smell

guest_poupasc
guest_poupasc

é dos melhores q ja uzei ate hoje ,
tazme sentir mt bem

LastingNote
LastingNote

nothing special..I dont like this..

da_markos
da_markos

this one is really nice - it's softer than regular l'eau - so easy and happy scent ;)

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2006 by Issey Miyake 4.61 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2006 by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer 2006 by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Malt Thierry Mugler Mugler Cologne Kenneth Cole Reaction Rochas Rochas Man Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Thierry Mugler A*Men Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Prada Luna Rossa DSQUARED² He Wood Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Jean Paul Gaultier Fleur du Mâle Dolce&Gabbana D&G Paco Rabanne Black XS Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Dolce&Gabbana The One Gentleman Calvin Klein CK One Summer 2006 Lalique Encre Noire Chanel Bleu de Chanel True Religion True Religion Men