Designers » I-K » Woody Aromatic « Groups

L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette Issey Miyake for men

L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette Issey Miyake for men
dislike

Summer fragrant pair L`Eau d`Issey Summer EDT and L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer EDT can be expected on the market in April 2010. New flacons are lacquered in white colour with violet and green stripes. They were envisaged to remind us of carefree cruises, summertime, rest and relaxation. Both summer fragrances were created by Jacques Cavallier as light, summer compositions with luminous, refreshing notes.

Edition for men L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette is available as 125ml. It opens with luminous citruses. A combination of yuzu and mandarin is enhanced in a heart with accords of cardamom and sage. A base finishes with vetiver and amber.

Mandarin Orange Yuzu

Porsche Design Sport

L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette Fragrance Reviews

FlirtBoy
FlirtBoy

There´s something magical about this version - I mean, I like L'Eau d'Issey as well but after wearing it for several hours I can´t stand it on my skin. This one lacks flowery drydown of original and is all about lovely citruses and spicy base. Longevity is about 5 hours on my skin and projection is moderate.

Love it!

9.25/10

shibinabraham
shibinabraham

Summer edition is way better than the actual famed version which i am not a big fan of. really good longevity for a summer frag. projection mediocre. Smells like a beautifully fragrant summer.

rayees
rayees

have always soft corner to ISSEY MIYAKE. using it now. should say Ok. Longevity needs to test now. This BRAND is some thing which I cant hate

icesoulja555
icesoulja555

Bought a bottle of this juice blind after reading amazing reviews online. I've tried it on a couple times and really can't get into it at all. I pickup a lot of green and much less citrus then most people are saying. I am selling my full bottle on eBay so I can recoup some of my money to try something else. This is my first blind buy that I wasn't happy about buying.

darcsinity
darcsinity

One of my signature scents from the L'Eau d'Issey summer range for men. I Think Its Perfect... Heavenly...

elmxtian
elmxtian

does not last much like the 09 that i have

yella_light
yella_light

Very similar to Summer Glimmer, but projects and lasts longer. A floral clean scent, like fresh cut grass and flowers.
Most summer fragrances from Miyake smell similar.
Women like it, so it's a fragrance to wear whenever you are around a lot of women. Maybe a bit too floral for some men.
I would recommend this for the Spring time, and cool summer days.
(2-3 sprays max)

Age group: 18+
Projection: 5 stars
Longevity: 4.5 stars
Versatility: 3.5 stars
Smell: 3.75 stars
Overall: 4 stars

ritsjoey
ritsjoey

The smell is so refreshing that it tells u rightaway SUMMER IS HERE! Very apt for Indian summers and for young Indian men...

Overall: 4.2

5 Nose-gasm
4 Awsome sauce!
3 Good but not exciting enough
2 Meh!
1 Hell to the no!

L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme Summer is surprisingly sweet, much lighter and less sharp than the original. I'm rather enjoying it, and while I've only just been introduced to it, I'm considering it for myself.

Due to the lemon and the pepper being absent in this fragrance, I find the scent as a whole, a lot more pleasing to the nose and much cleaner. The yuzu and the mandarin orange are quite sweet and zesty, almost like the scent of an expensive shampoo.

Thankfully the sage and the vetiver provide a masculine touch, however like I said, this could be worn by women also. Most people are bored with the quantity of Summer flankers flooding our stores, however I'm glad that this particular flanker was released.

This fragrance isn't an aquatic and that's why it differs so much to the original. It has this wonderful 'fresh out the shower' feel, which is all you need on a boiling hot day. At times it can be a little soapy, but really I'm not complaining. If a man close to me was wearing this right now, I'd most likely give him my number regardless of what he looked like.

The longevity is pretty good as is the sillage which is not too strong nor too weak. It has been a lovely surprise discovering this fragrance, and something I wish was not just a limited edition.

rockindave
rockindave

This one is nice and fresh and just the thing for summer in the tropics; I really like the mint and citrus notes up front, although the dry-down gets a bit soapy which is fresh but not really my thing. It doesn't last forever (2-3 hours) but the silage seems good for a while, certainly long enough to attract positive comments from men and women. I've had a number of people ask (one actually insisted) whether this was CK One; which I don't have; and evidentl;y don't need if this smells just like it...

drummerboy1986
drummerboy1986

HEY !!!!! no need to be sad summer will come around again and we will rejoice and have fun again!!!! Until then Issey Miyake!!!

kerrso99
kerrso99

THIS GIVES YOU A BLAST OF FRESH CITRUS AT THE BEGINING BUT THEN FADES, IT STILL HANGS AROUND UNLIKE SOME SUMMER FRAGRANCES, VERY NICE

guest_jim
guest_jim

how much long does this lasts??"

urobian
urobian

Put the soft aromatic lines of the original and mixed with a velvety green aura, lovely variation. Im not a fan of the classic L´Eau but in this version is balanced, luminous, organic and sensitive. What i expect in the first fragance is what i found in this summer version. The bottle is a piece of art.

batabidd
batabidd

Beautiful yuzu + water lily mixed with an ambery sage flower.
Little drier than the original and less aquatic but worth a try as is a gorgeus reinterpretation with the same long lasting and projection as the initial one

guest_bangs
guest_bangs

i love the smell! perfect!

bwcw81
bwcw81

Picture a slighly diluted of the original version of L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme with a sharp citrus scent at the begining!

Refreshing and consider long lasting (3 hours plus on me) among other summer fragrance! One of the best Summer fragrance for 2010!

Alee
Alee

i love this...its long lasting than last year version..:o)

aktp-iciook
aktp-iciook

☻☺☻☺☻
L'Eau d'Issey Summer is simply citrusy and smooth from opening to drydown in a colorful bottle. Its transition makes me wonder how it starts off so fresh and end up as a balanced sweet and woody fragrance.

IMHO, L'Eau d'Essey Summer is a very good juice. I might consider buying this if summer editions of other brands does not tie with this one.

Cheers,
☻☺☻☺☻

L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette by Issey Miyake 4.28 out of 5 based on 75 ratings and 19 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau d`Issey Pour Homme Summer Eau de Toilette by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.