Designers » I-K » Floral Green « Groups

L'Eau d'Issey Summer 2007 Femme Issey Miyake for women

L'Eau d'Issey Summer 2007 Femme Issey Miyake for women
dislike

Issey Miyake has prepared a limited edition of green fragrances for this summer.L'Eau d'Issey Summer for women comes in a 100 ml bottle decorated with green grass motive. Refreshing composition of green leaves, black currant and lily-of-the-valley is toned down by rose, orange flower and peony. The base is made of tuberose, violet and woody notes. L'Eau d'Issey Summer 2007 Femme was launched in 2007.

Black Currant Green Leaves Rose

Peony Cassia Freesia Neroli Lily-of-the-Valley

Tuberose Violet Osmanthus Precious Woods

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Femme Eau de Toilette L'Ete

L'Eau d'Issey Summer 2007 Femme Fragrance Reviews

Jellybean
Jellybean

it smells too green, slightly masculine and aquatic. i don't find it sweet, but rather dry, grassy-like scent with some sharpness to it. nothing special here, just okay for my taste.

Redpula
Redpula

This is an unforgetabble so wonderful green and floral scent that will definitely attract men and will boost confidence on women. i guess this is a hard to find now. my wife owned a bottle last december and we bought it at the Duty Free Department Store near Ninoy Aquino International Airport here in Manila, Philippines. I hope they still have stocks. Ladies, buy this once you find it.

dlb4ever
dlb4ever

Another summer winner by Issey! Lighter than the original, a nice green scent that is very pleasant but still floral. Love the bottle, very unique and represents the "green" of the scent very well.

cifirica
cifirica

Good early spring smell. More on floral side than on green but sweetness is not overpowering. Dry out is light peony. Pleasant but not great. 4.25/5

crushed_pink_silk
crushed_pink_silk

My ex bought this for me when it came out, after failing to find the Drop on a Petal and Reflections on a Drop versions. I doubt anyone can find this anymore unfortunately.

Having used it for a while now, I have to say, this is such a wonderfully fresh and green interpretation of the much more formal and elegant L'eau d'Issey (which I also have and absolutely love to bits and pieces!!). Although this is a summer fragrance, I wear it all year round, day and night, depending on the situation. The staying power (on me) is brilliant and the freshness gives way to a woody base but doesn't disappear entirely.

It's different from the generic sweet and cheap smelling perfumes I smell on a lot of the UK girls. 10/10, five stars and absolute A+ for this summer reinterpretation! :)

L'eau d'Issey Summer 2007.

I love it! Ran out ages out and desperate to buy some more. Anyone know where I can buy some please.

L'Eau d'Issey Summer 2007 Femme by Issey Miyake 4.00 out of 5 based on 24 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Summer 2007 Femme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Summer 2007 Femme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Eau d'Issey Summer 2007 Femme by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Eau d'Issey Summer 2007 Femme by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Versace Versense Versace Bright Crystal Serge Lutens Datura Noir Guerlain Meteorites Alexander McQueen My Queen Jo Malone Red Roses Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Versace Yellow Diamond Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Light Breeze Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Serge Lutens Louve Lancome O Oui! Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette DSQUARED² She Wood Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille