Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008 Issey Miyake for women

L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008 Issey Miyake for women
dislike

L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008 Issey Miyake for women Pictures L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008 Issey Miyake for women Pictures

L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008 by Issey Miyake is a Floral fragrance for women. L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008 was launched in 2008. The fragrance features rose, pear, peony, carnation and osmanthus.

Rose Pear Peony Carnation Osmanthus

L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008 Fragrance Reviews

Mavis Ang
Mavis Ang

Nice ... so nice of this ...

jadejoann4
jadejoann4

It's ok but on me, it wears like a strong rosé pear scent that isn't sweet at all. It's not for summer on me. It seems a little cold and icy. Not my fave from Issey and I love this designer. Would not buy again

revision...
Yuck, at the end of the day it smelled like cat pee

tiffanykimwagner
tiffanykimwagner

I am very disappointed in this. Bought it blindly on the internet and it is too light for me and it does not last at all. I am very disappointed.

flowersandcandy
flowersandcandy

I see how many people like this perfume but something bothers me with this one.i think it's the carnations.In my opinion D&G Light Blue is much better version of the impression that this perfume wants to achieve or also a better choice is Beauty by CK.

femesole
femesole

The-best-summer-fragrance-ever! Sadly it is next to impossible to get it in 2011 :(

jcxt
jcxt

I thought I would love this scent and buy it. However, was glad that I sampled it first.

Despite its beautiful line illustration, its carnation note was way too much for me. Perhaps it's just my body chemistry with the perfume but this was definitely not for me.

Pity really... Loved the illustration.

Florentine
Florentine

I really like this one. I came across this perfume in 2008 and remembered the bottle. But since it was a limited edition for that summer it was difficult to buy it in 2009 when the new summer edition has already come out. It is fresh in a clean and interesting way. It is blended well so that no particular flower or note stands out. I like the 2008 edition much more than the edition from 2009. For me it seems to be more balanced. I don't get it in Germany anymore and everytime somebody from my family travels to the US needs to get me one bottle.

Migotka
Migotka

I am not a huge fan of light floral fragrances, this however caught my attention. It is very unique, fresh, delicate. In a split of a second it transfers you on a meadow in a middle of a forest. It did create for me this fairy-tale image of springs, waterfalls, light trying to find its way through dense forest, presence of elves, a kind of magic atmosphere. This is why you like some fragrances better than others, isn't it, because they are able to create such images, a certain ambience, bring back memories, because they are more than just a fragrance, one of many out there.
To be uite honest I do not detect partucilar flowers in there, the floral notes mix so well, alltogether it is a scent of a garden during spring, when everything is blooming. For me it is combined with fresh air and sparkling water, things that technically do not really have a smell of their own, but which exist in your mind.

ktv0926
ktv0926

This one is sooo cute:) Cute and fresh, sweet and sour at the same time. I use it for any occasion. Long lasting.

PR
PR

I came across this perfume while I was looking for present.It is very fresh, watery and cucumbery, and not particularly my tipe of smell, though those who appreciate fresh and light smells would like it. I didn't notice flowers, for me it was rather vegetable garden with cucumber slices on the top. The best part for me was the line illiustration on the bottle

jola
jola

It's wonderful I love Issey Miyake for this fragrance.

Marianne
Marianne

It's a nice light version of the original. So fresh...ideal for summer.

L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008 by Issey Miyake 3.89 out of 5 based on 59 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008 by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2008 by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.