Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage Issey Miyake for women

L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage Issey Miyake for women
dislike

ozonic

After the edition Reflection In a Drop, fragrant drops of water presented in June 2008, the house of Issey Miyake announced a new perfume of their collection L`Eau d`Issey, which will arrive on the market in February 2009.

This is perfume L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage, a drop of cloud, inspired by a meeting of water and sky, which does note move far from the main theme of the original version, L`Eau d`Issey.

Top notes with white tea introduce gentle and luminous aromas, adding romantic rose and delicate lotus, characteristic of the original edition. This symbolizes a union of East and West. Base notes comprise wood and white musk notes, which make the perfume powdery, sensual and soft.

The new edition, L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage, is available as 50 and 100 ml edt and we can expect 'the drop of cloud' in wider sale from February 2009. The perfume was created by Daphne Bugey.

Tea

Rose Lotus

Musk Woodsy Notes

L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage Fragrance Reviews

msilvia
msilvia

I louve it , but I don't know how to buy it !
Anyone knows ?
Thank You .
MSilvia / Brazil

lilmac13
lilmac13

I miss this so much. Got tons of compliments, loved the way the white tea combined with the rose. It's a fantastic spring/summer scent. The new eau d'issey florale is also rosy, but it's missing the tea notes that made this scent so special.

dlb4ever
dlb4ever

I love Issey and was able to find this limited edition 2009 version. L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage is a breath of fresh air--light, airy, pretty, makes me feel like a beautiful woman. (hubby likes it too) I do smell the tea notes, very softly. This is my favorite Issey and I will be on the lookout for another bottle, as I don't want to be without this fragrance.

Perfumenut1
Perfumenut1

I'm afraid I can't stand the original Issey fragrance (on me,anyway). For some reason there's a note in it which makes me feel sick, it may be the lilly but I just can't take it. However, I really like this version of which I've finished over half the bottle, which for me is, quite something! Like the name I find this fragrance light and airy, almost calming. This may have been limited edition, but it is one of the few fragrances that I would buy again.

guest_Sugarpie
guest_Sugarpie

Everytime I wear this fragrance people tell me I smell fantastic and ask what I am wearing... I love it!

Bouquet
Bouquet

I liked the original Issey --- on other people. I couldn't wear it myself.

But this version really surprised me -- in a positive way. Very well blended, uber-light feminine floral. It's subtle,fresh, delicate, soft-spoken, but not boring. No rude surprises in the drydown. I would wear it for any occasion in the spring/summer, except for the "big night out."
And it lasted seven hours on me!!

SandraS
SandraS

On me this one reminds me litle of the original L'eau d'issey, one of my favourite scents.

The auatic note is gone and the scent is a non-descriptive ordinary floral that disapeared from my skin in five minutes. I don't even detected the tea note, also one of my favourites.

Very disappointing fragrance.

HeiLi
HeiLi

Tried it today but I don't see much difference between this one and the original Eau d'Issey. There have been summer fragrances by Issey Miyake that were more worth buying.

L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage by Issey Miyake 4.51 out of 5 based on 57 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`Eau d`Issey Une Goutte de Nuage by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Estée Lauder Pleasures Stella McCartney Stella Narciso Rodriguez Essence Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Florale Hermes Kelly Caleche Yves Saint Laurent Cinema Versace Versense Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Versace Versace Lancome Poeme Versace Bright Crystal Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Blue Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Givenchy Organza Guy Laroche Fidji Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline