Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

L`eau d`Issey Eau D`Ete Summer Edition Issey Miyake for women

L`eau d`Issey Eau D`Ete Summer Edition Issey Miyake for women
dislike

L`eau d`Issey Eau D`Ete Summer Edition Issey Miyake for women Pictures

L`eau d`Issey Eau D`Ete Summer Edition was introduced in 2009 and is available as 100 ml (3.4 oz) EDT. This perfume is created of fruit and flowers: rose water, pear, peony...

Floral Notes Rose Peony Fruity Notes Pear

L`eau d`Issey Eau D`Ete Summer Edition Fragrance Reviews

ver jaina
ver jaina

Rosey top, middle & bottom note. likeable during the beginning usage of 2-3 weeks. then somehow the love of this scent diminished with time.
the problem is the rose notes is kinda old & stale...almost musty. hence why i dont use it as much anymore...still great for linen spray though :P

heymistersky
heymistersky

I bought this on a whim since I love the original L'eau d'Issey and I had read amazing reviews about this scent. I am extremely happy that I did get it, since it is the loveliest summer fragrance. It's a bit similar to the original L'eau but more floral [there's a nice hint of rose]. It's a lovely light scent and I highly recommend it to anyone who likes the original L'eau.

mizzcrc
mizzcrc

my my my!!! ever since i first smelled this fragrance I have been HOOKED, talk about a pretty smell. Makes you feel pretty on a hot summer day...try it you will not be sorry. PERIOD

guest_Amoureuse
guest_Amoureuse

Is my favorite perfume since 2003!! I love it!!! Is sweet! It doesn't have alcohol and I don't sneeze when I used it ;)

Synsa
Synsa

Yes. Agreed, slightly more floral.

Softer than the original... i just bought it, the special summer edition...
and i think i like it :)

ktv0926
ktv0926

I have the last year summer edition of L`eau d`Issey and this one is almost completely the same, though the introduced notes are different. It's a little more floral and sweet.

Oh, and the blue bottle of 2008 edition is much cuter!

Perfumedsecrets
Perfumedsecrets

Like Summer notes of grass, rain dew, and a garden. Fresh, cool and comforting.

Matin
Matin

His link with L`eau d`Issey is present, though it is a very good option for the summer. Slightly more floral - fruit-bearing for the lovers of this wonderful perfume.

L`eau d`Issey Eau D`Ete Summer Edition by Issey Miyake 4.17 out of 5 based on 38 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake L`eau d`Issey Eau D`Ete Summer Edition fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Issey Miyake L`eau d`Issey Eau D`Ete Summer Edition, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L`eau d`Issey Eau D`Ete Summer Edition by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L`eau d`Issey Eau D`Ete Summer Edition by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Versace Versense Hermes Eau des Merveilles Burberry Burberry Summer Women 2009 Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Issey Miyake L`Eau d`Issey Florale Estée Lauder Pleasures Versace Crystal Noir Dior Dior Addict Escada Cherry in the Air Dior Diorissimo Guerlain Jicky Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Dolce&Gabbana The One Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Kenzo Kenzo Amour Florale Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme