Designers » I-K » Floral Green « Groups

Soleil d`Issey Issey Miyake for women

Soleil d`Issey Issey Miyake for women

Soleil d`Issey Issey Miyake for women Pictures

Issey Miyake launched two fragrances for summer 2001 that do not contain alcohol year - Soleil d'Issey and Lune d'Issey. The first is fresh and sparkling, while the other is mysterious and feminine.

Top notes are neroli, freesia and lemon; middle notes are jasmine sambac, beeswax, violet, lily-of-the-valley and rose; base notes are musk and sandalwood.

Neroli Freesia Lemon

Jasmine Sambac Beeswax Violet Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Musk Sandalwood

Soleil d`Issey Fragrance Reviews

forget to add this has what ever the other issey miyake perfumes is missing
again i must say its just the greatest

this is the most perfect perfume i cannot explain my love for it it would be my signiture if i could find it again if anyone knows where to get this please let me know its my favourite perfume ever

im so happy i found this version on this site! i had it years ago in a pack with both la lune and this bottle... Omygod i loved it... a pack with both!!
i think it is so much better than reflection in a drop i like that but this one is just great i agree i dont find it 'floral green' either but still one of my favorites yummy

I'm wearing it right now and I'm feeling fresh with every little move.personally I don't find it "floral green" at all.
at the first I get some lotus,freesia notes,which smells somehow artificial but so nice.after a bit it becomes warmer.I don't get any citruses.but I think there must be something more than the flowers which are listed here.
I like wearing it while taking a walk in a tropical beach under sun,willing to go surfing or swimming.
I get the sample of this one and l'eau D'Issey ( la Lune) at the same time.Both are very good smelling and innovative with a very lovely packing.La lune has blue box and le soleil pure orange box.they indicate moon & sun and of course this one is warmer than la lune.

Soleil d`Issey by Issey Miyake 3.87 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Issey Miyake Soleil d`Issey fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Issey Miyake Soleil d`Issey, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Soleil d`Issey by Issey Miyake. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Soleil d`Issey by Issey Miyake represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Bvlgari Eau Fraiche Escada Escada Moon Sparkle Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Giorgio Beverly Hills G Kenzo L'Eau par Kenzo Escada Escada Sentiment Davidoff Cool Water Elizabeth Arden Pretty Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Christian Dior Dior Addict Eau Fraiche Jean Charles Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Prada Infusion d'Iris Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Thierry Mugler Innocent Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Escada Sunset Heat Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Eau de Toilette Armand Basi In Red