Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women

Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women
dislike

Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women Pictures Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women Pictures Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women Pictures

Ivanka Trump is launching her first fragrance in collaboration with Parlux Frgrances Inc and it will hit the shelves during next week at Macy's. It will arrive in many stores int he USA in spring and worldwide next autumn, according to WWD. The first fragrance Ivanka Trump was created by perfumers Jennifer Mullarkey – who developed fragrances for Parlux and Marypierre Julien – who composes fragrances for the house of Givaudan.

This floral-oriental composition has a touch of luminous fruity notes and flirtatious spices making the whole fragrant story even more exciting. Top notes incorporate luminous Italian bergamot, juicy apple and pink pepper, which highlight sensuality. The heart encompasses jasmine, rose and peach, while the base closes with golden amber, creamy vanilla, patchouli and cedar.

Ivanka Trump arrives and 50 and 100ml eau de parfum accompanied by body lotion 200ml. Ivanka Trump was launched in 2012.

Bergamot Apple Pink Pepper

Jasmine Rose Peach

Patchouli Amber Vanila Cedar

Killer Queen Oh So Sheer

Ivanka Trump Fragrance Reviews

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I love Ivanka's handbags and now I can say that I really like her perfume; this is a fresh and fruit sweet scent. I don't know if it's just me but I get the slightest reminder of Flowerbomb with this fragrance, which is a plus since I love FB. The sweetness of this perfume is well balanced and makes for a pretty scent; overall this smells like a deliciously sweet yet mature treat on me; this fragrance is definitely going on my want list.

liliya17
liliya17

Clean sparkly scent but has absolutely zero silage and longevity. It was total waste of money, I couldn't smell myself 10 minutes later, I keep asking my co workers ( I work with woman and we all wear and love perfumes), but no one was able to smell me! I put about 12 sprays at the time still zero silage.

jovejove
jovejove

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this on. For a celebrity fragrance, it was quite feminine and elegant, young and vibrant. Not fruity and sharp or classic and cloying. Makes me think of Narciso Rodriguez for her, if the EDP and EDT had a child, this is what it would smell like (minus the musk, but it almost has that musky tone). Also reminds me of La Vie Est Belle from Lancôme, but not as loud. Great overall though.

bmirenda
bmirenda

I just got mine today, lovely packaging, smells soft and sweetish ,with a slight spiciness to it, but it does smell like quite a few other perfumes I've tested. Was hoping for that real uniqueness . But still a pleasant fragrance none the less just not really memorable

Sassy1
Sassy1

Definately not a floriental. Fruity floral with strong berry (straw or ras, take your pick) top note, plastic doll center and heavy vanilla layered over everything.

I would have thought a Trump could come up with something a little more elegant and refined, not more cheap smelling cotton candy fluff.

Can you tell I'm not impressed?

kitka
kitka

Beautiful, elegant and enchanting... I refuse to judge a fragrance by its packaging, but I must admit, the bottle presentation is stunning. Even the perfumed liquid grabs your attention with its unique tint. Just by the sight of the beautifully-designed faceted glass bottle with its ethereal-colored liquid, you get the feeling there is something magical inside. A gorgeous addition to your fragrance collection as well as your vanity. Might make your other perfume bottles jealous.

MonaThorbourne
MonaThorbourne

Just received my sample in the mail. Am loving this. Reminds me of a softer Lolita Lempicka. UPDATE - I wore Ivanka one day and the Lolita the next day. I am loving Ivanka much better. I like the sweet spicy better in this. I will be getting a full bottle. Definately.

alex193
alex193

Ivanka smells exactly like Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber on me. Exactly. If you like that scent, you'll like this, or you could use Sensual Amber to layer with Ivanka perfume. I also agree with comparisons to a lighter version of Flowerbomb.

arrode
arrode

This smells pretty, soft, and nice. For some reason it reminds me of Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift, but not as sweet as WE. It's a very nice, feminine scent. Very heavy vanilla and amber.

BrookieSnookie
BrookieSnookie

Just received my free sample in the mail today! Tried it as soon as I got it.and I'm in love. Very sensual, soft, and classy. I definitely think.it could be worn during the day and at night. Very versatile. Going to use the rest of the sample and if I still love it then I'm going to get it :)

Update:
I definitely went and bought it! I think it works well for a classy everyday scent. I tend to lean more to it for work.. but I have worn it a couple of times for date nights:) IN LOOOOOVE!

Vamy69
Vamy69

Soft , pretty & classy. A good everyday non-offensive office perfume. I really like it alot.

suppie
suppie

Ivanka Trump is the daytime of Flowerbomb. Amazing scent to wear during the day. The scent is very safe. It's very classic and not overly loud of any notes. Not sure how long this scent lasts but I know for sure it's not a "hey I'm here" kind of scent. It's more of a "you smell me lingering through the air, what am i" kind of scent. Very classy like Ivanka Trump herself. This is a great scent for any developing young lady.

It smells like Justin Bieber's someday without that weird fruity grape scent to it.

gabri
gabri

Definitely pretty and soft, but it reminds me too much of many other perfumes that smell like vanilla.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Lovely scent, with a nod to the classics in its opening notes. Floral rose and jasmine with just a bit of fruit, but not so much as to be overly sweet. The patchouli and cedar keep it grounded and the amber comes in in the drydown to make it warm and gives it longevity. Lasts about 4 hours on my skin. Medium sillage in the first 2 hours.

A lovely work or evening out fragrance. Classy and ladylike, not your typical celebrity scent at all. This perfume is like Ms. Trump, smart, beautiful, and will carry you through the many roles a woman has to assume in a typical day-- businesswoman, friend, advisor, lover and mother. A bargain for the price and by the way it does NOT smell like pink lemonade- not at all.

Ivanka is a pretty scent, feminine , more a gourmand than an oriental/floral to me. I can hardly detect any florals actually, mostly a sweet candied base, not overly sweet but definitely more sweet than floral. It could easily be a clone of Flowerbomb, or Lancôme la vie est belle. That said I like it , I wish it would have better projection but overall Ivanka is the projection of a woman who is feminine and classy, it is easy to wear and well constructed. Nothing new , but real pretty.
Hard to recommend it though as it is weak.

"Pretty" is just one word that I can sum up this fragrance. The color and the bottle represent the scent very well. It's just pretty with a small touch of sophistication. It fits nicely among everything else at the beauty counter.

hauntedgirl
hauntedgirl

So very soft and sensual..tried it at Macy's today and have to say I'm quite taken with it...
Not a "loud" fragrance, rather, this whispers "come a bit closer" ...romantic and lingering.

AdrianaCatLover
AdrianaCatLover

Smells like pink lemonade....quite pleasant.

Ivanka Trump by Ivanka Trump 4.02 out of 5 based on 48 ratings and 18 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ivanka Trump by Ivanka Trump. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ivanka Trump by Ivanka Trump represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.