Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women

Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women
dislike

Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women Pictures Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women Pictures Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump for women Pictures

Ivanka Trump is launching her first fragrance in collaboration with Parlux Frgrances Inc and it will hit the shelves during next week at Macy's. It will arrive in many stores int he USA in spring and worldwide next autumn, according to WWD. The first fragrance Ivanka Trump was created by perfumers Jennifer Mullarkey – who developed fragrances for Parlux and Marypierre Julien – who composes fragrances for the house of Givaudan.

This floral-oriental composition has a touch of luminous fruity notes and flirtatious spices making the whole fragrant story even more exciting. Top notes incorporate luminous Italian bergamot, juicy apple and pink pepper, which highlight sensuality. The heart encompasses jasmine, rose and peach, while the base closes with golden amber, creamy vanilla, patchouli and cedar.

Ivanka Trump arrives and 50 and 100ml eau de parfum accompanied by body lotion 200ml. Ivanka Trump was launched in 2012.

Bergamot Apple Pink Pepper

By Ivanka Trump

Pink Pepper Bergamot Apple

Rose Jasmine Peach

Patchouli Vanilla Cedar Wood Amber

This is the only fragrance launched by Ivanka Trump daughter of Donald Trump not to be mistaken with Ivanna Trump his first wife whom he divorced after a scandalous affair. I don't give a damn about names/labels/celebrities. This is not a bad perfume but there was a reason it didn't sell. It smells too much like one of those celebrity fragrances that are made just to go with skin care products like body lotions and shower gels.

This is a fruity floral shampoo perfume. It opens with apple, definite green apple, and a citrus. This is not far from smelling like Garnier Fructis shampoo which sell at any drugstore. The heart is floral with rose and jasmine but these are not big lush flowers. They are there to provide the scent with the sweetness of flowers to mingle with the fruit notes. The peach note in the heart begins to appear and it turns into a very good peach. In fact the peach is the best part of the scent.

Eventually it turns into an herbal patchouli leaf, some woods and amber which give this scent the longevity and heft it needs to support the fruit top and flower heart. This is a vanilla scent which gives it a really good feminine touch so even if you see patchouli listed as a note don't make a big deal about it. It's not big on patchouli. It's also a hand soap type of smell because of that amber liquid. This is really great to smell after a shower but that's about it. Doesn't make a statement. I don't know if Ivanka wears this perfume herself because it just doesn't seem to smell like a glamorous expensive perfume.

The celebrity fragrance market is big but highly competitive. Paris Hilton takes the lead with 20 fragrances in her line, followed by Jennifer Lopez. My personal favorite is the underrated Naomi Campbell fragrances. Donald Trump has 2 colognes which sell big time and he did better than his own daughter. I wonder what Ivanka thought about her father when she was away at expensive summer camps or when the nanny told her that he sent her his love. LOL Trump doesn't strike me as being a "I'm there for you" type of dad. He's always been too preoccupied with himself and as a father I can imagine what that was like. I would not envy his children. This smells like shampoo and like a young gal who is not really into perfume at all. But then again like most celebrities she would just brand it and put her Trump name on it which is all she needs to get it to sell. She has nothing to do with the creation process. But if you like fruity florals and ambers this is not bad, not great but not bad.

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Ivanka Trump, daughter of Donald Trump, who last night spoke on behalf of her father and his attempt to become President of the United States at the Republican National Convention, is herself a businesswoman and fashion designer and has invested in the creation of this fragrance, which did not sell too well as there hasn't been others in a fragrance line. I guess she has too much competition in Paris Hilton. I thought this was very beautiful when I first wore it. I always got compliments on it and then stopped wearing it because I felt that it was the only perfume I was wearing. Too much. It also smelled more like a Lancôme perfume, somewhat similar to Tresor and I got tired of it. Recently I ordered it online again and was very pleased with it and remembered why I liked it so much. This is a well made and easy to wear Oriental floral perfume. It's for a mature crowd, and nothing like the Paris Hilton fruity scents. This is a beautiful citrus at the top, very big on oranges and peaches, and then it turns floral with rose and jasmine. There might also be an iris in it which is disguising itself as a rose. I think this is more a rose-iris powder perfume. The peach is a big player as it sweetens the scent and gives the flowers a lovely fruity edge, but it doesn't last long before it turns into a patchouli, a spicy pepper and woods. There's also amber. This smells very rich and intoxicating but the notes never become excessive. It's easy to wear as a formal fragrance for a very important date or formal wear event. This is really nice. I recommend this to fans of florals. It's interesting how Ivanka is indeed her father's child. Trump has 2 colognes in his line and has sold very well. I hope Ivanka can continue to release other fragrances and establish her own line. I got tired of the Paris Hiltons and would love to wear some frags by Ivanka.

Taz95
Taz95

I love perfumes with peach!

I can easily see ivanka wearing this perfume!! It is real pretty, stylish. Soft and sweet...nothing too much in it...very wearable, simple yet classy...I was pleasantly surprised and bought it on the spot when it came out..it is way better quality than most celebrity scents out there...nothing trashy or overly sweet...just lovely.

schil
schil

i am comforted by this:I love Invaka Trump.looks like katy Perry Killer Queen.

outofocus
outofocus

I've been presented this perfume, that's why I have it, I really doubt that I would ever purchase it myself. I've been wearing it now and then for a while, mainly at night when I go to sleep... sleep I mean. Yes it's nice, office safe, not vulgar, a little bit oriental, a little bit vanille floral... A little bit of everything and a whole lot of nothing, that's what I don't like about it.
I am sure Ivanka herself does not wear this at all... I can imagine her wearing Dior at least. Last but not least, agree with fellow bloggers, no projection and sillage is missing.

marylu
marylu

Ivanka Trump is a sophisticated, feminine fragrance. Very soft and sits close to the skin. This scent is long lasting despite it's softness. I don't get any fruit or pepper. On my skin it's more floral with a touch of amber and vanilla.

One of the very few scents containing patchouli which I don't find overwhelming. A truly lovely fragrance.

Bluehonda
Bluehonda

Got a free sample of this. It is an extremely light fragrance, definitely office safe. I had a lot of trouble picking out specific notes in this since I could barely smell it on myself. It smelled feminine and perfumey in a generic and pleasant way. I would not classify as over the top fruity or sweet. Really my only complaint about it is that it is barely noticeable even after a liberal application. I used up the rest of the sample by layering it over another fragrance that shared the peach, vanilla, and Amber notes, and enjoyed the combination.

Chicagobelle
Chicagobelle

I love Ivanka's handbags and now I can say that I really like her perfume; this is a fresh and fruit sweet scent. I don't know if it's just me but I get the slightest reminder of Flowerbomb with this fragrance, which is a plus since I love FB. The sweetness of this perfume is well balanced and makes for a pretty scent; overall this smells like a deliciously sweet yet mature treat on me; this fragrance is definitely going on my want list.

liliya17
liliya17

Clean sparkly scent but has absolutely zero silage and longevity. It was total waste of money, I couldn't smell myself 10 minutes later, I keep asking my co workers ( I work with woman and we all wear and love perfumes), but no one was able to smell me! I put about 12 sprays at the time still zero silage.

jovejove
jovejove

I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this on. For a celebrity fragrance, it was quite feminine and elegant, young and vibrant. Not fruity and sharp or classic and cloying. Makes me think of Narciso Rodriguez for her, if the EDP and EDT had a child, this is what it would smell like (minus the musk, but it almost has that musky tone). Also reminds me of La Vie Est Belle from Lancôme, but not as loud. Great overall though.

bmirenda
bmirenda

I just got mine today, lovely packaging, smells soft and sweetish ,with a slight spiciness to it, but it does smell like quite a few other perfumes I've tested. Was hoping for that real uniqueness . But still a pleasant fragrance none the less just not really memorable

Sassy1
Sassy1

Definately not a floriental. Fruity floral with strong berry (straw or ras, take your pick) top note, plastic doll center and heavy vanilla layered over everything.

I would have thought a Trump could come up with something a little more elegant and refined, not more cheap smelling cotton candy fluff.

Can you tell I'm not impressed?

kitka
kitka

Beautiful, elegant and enchanting... I refuse to judge a fragrance by its packaging, but I must admit, the bottle presentation is stunning. Even the perfumed liquid grabs your attention with its unique tint. Just by the sight of the beautifully-designed faceted glass bottle with its ethereal-colored liquid, you get the feeling there is something magical inside. A gorgeous addition to your fragrance collection as well as your vanity. Might make your other perfume bottles jealous.

alex193
alex193

Ivanka smells exactly like Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber on me. Exactly. If you like that scent, you'll like this, or you could use Sensual Amber to layer with Ivanka perfume. I also agree with comparisons to a lighter version of Flowerbomb.

BrookieSnookie
BrookieSnookie

Just received my free sample in the mail today! Tried it as soon as I got it.and I'm in love. Very sensual, soft, and classy. I definitely think.it could be worn during the day and at night. Very versatile. Going to use the rest of the sample and if I still love it then I'm going to get it :)

Update:
I definitely went and bought it! I think it works well for a classy everyday scent. I tend to lean more to it for work.. but I have worn it a couple of times for date nights:) IN LOOOOOVE!

Vamy69
Vamy69

Soft , pretty & classy. A good everyday non-offensive office perfume. I really like it alot.

suppie
suppie

Ivanka Trump is the daytime of Flowerbomb. Amazing scent to wear during the day. The scent is very safe. It's very classic and not overly loud of any notes. Not sure how long this scent lasts but I know for sure it's not a "hey I'm here" kind of scent. It's more of a "you smell me lingering through the air, what am i" kind of scent. Very classy like Ivanka Trump herself. This is a great scent for any developing young lady.

It smells like Justin Bieber's someday without that weird fruity grape scent to it.

gabri
gabri

Definitely pretty and soft, but it reminds me too much of many other perfumes that smell like vanilla.

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Lovely scent, with a nod to the classics in its opening notes. Floral rose and jasmine with just a bit of fruit, but not so much as to be overly sweet. The patchouli and cedar keep it grounded and the amber comes in in the drydown to make it warm and gives it longevity. Lasts about 4 hours on my skin. Medium sillage in the first 2 hours.

A lovely work or evening out fragrance. Classy and ladylike, not your typical celebrity scent at all. This perfume is like Ms. Trump, smart, beautiful, and will carry you through the many roles a woman has to assume in a typical day-- businesswoman, friend, advisor, lover and mother. A bargain for the price and by the way it does NOT smell like pink lemonade- not at all.

Ivanka is a pretty scent, feminine , more a gourmand than an oriental/floral to me. I can hardly detect any florals actually, mostly a sweet candied base, not overly sweet but definitely more sweet than floral. It could easily be a clone of Flowerbomb, or Lancôme la vie est belle. That said I like it , I wish it would have better projection but overall Ivanka is the projection of a woman who is feminine and classy, it is easy to wear and well constructed. Nothing new , but real pretty.
Hard to recommend it though as it is weak.

"Pretty" is just one word that I can sum up this fragrance. The color and the bottle represent the scent very well. It's just pretty with a small touch of sophistication. It fits nicely among everything else at the beauty counter.

hauntedgirl
hauntedgirl

So very soft and sensual..tried it at Macy's today and have to say I'm quite taken with it...
Not a "loud" fragrance, rather, this whispers "come a bit closer" ...romantic and lingering.

AdrianaCatLover
AdrianaCatLover

Smells like pink lemonade....quite pleasant.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Ivanka Trump Ivanka Trump, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ivanka Trump by Ivanka Trump. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ivanka Trump by Ivanka Trump represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.