Designers » I-K » Oriental « Groups

dislike

oud
herbal
Trance J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin for women and men Pictures

Trance by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin is a Oriental fragrance for women and men. Trance was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Veronique Nyberg. The fragrance features turkish rose, agarwood (oud), labdanum and artemisia.

Turkish Rose Agarwood (Oud) Labdanum Artemisia

Extatic Intense Gold
Rose Anonyme
Madly Kenzo! Eau de Toilette

Trance Fragrance Reviews

enkhbayar.mishigdorj
enkhbayar.mishigdorj

Opening was very intense to my nose. As a oud lover I just enjoyed my very first snip then go on. Actually I'm not a great fan of rose but this Parfume make me love it. Turkish rose with wormwood makes kind of bittersweetness. Love the resinous labdanium too. I just love this stuff. When I go out for a date I would wear it even spray around my belly bottom :)

babydoll77
babydoll77

Ummm I just don't understand this company and their "mission". Aren't niche fragrances meant to be "off the wall"? It's yet another 80s candy mixture [aka flop] with "maybe" a rose somewhere~ over the rainbow lol...This scent would be awesome for girls under 15 [in the 1960s]...what part of Berlin does this represent? They really need to rethink their line of fragrances...you can't justify the price for the juice you get. Sorry, this is a yet another PASS for me!

jivril
jivril

This is strong stuff! If there ever was a love potion, Trance would be it. It is a sweet perfume for people who don't like sweet notes, heavy but not cloying and sexy in a truly sensual way. It is pure seduction in a bottle. Wear this and you'll never leave a party without a starstruck suitor or at least breaking a few hearts. In fact it is so seductive that I would feel uncomfortable wearing it to work.

One spray will be more than enough, Trance's longetivity and sillage are phenomenal. It's a quality perfume, definitely worth buying a sample if you're looking for something that will turn heads and make hearts pump a little faster.

Delicoux
Delicoux

Sweet, gourmand rose and medicinal oud.
I have it, I like it but it's one of the most changeable fragrances in my wardrobe. Trance is sometimes beautiful, and sometimes it evokes the smell of baby wipes.
It's like a friend you have from childhood, in adulthood you don't really 'get them anymore' but you don't part ways because there's no-one else quite like them.

Q80
Q80

This is a niche fragrance more on the commercial side as i sense allot of gourmand sweetness in this rather than floral or rose notes. kind of cloying to my tast more than captivating, it's ok but not for me.

Whistler
Whistler

I find this scent truly superb! The opening is very intense, and rather similar to other scents in the line (Namely Rausch) but you really have to stick it out for about an hour until it really comes into its own. As mentioned in previous reviews, the darkness and is really something that is difficult to describe as its not characteristic of anything else I've smelled. Boy oh boy is this stuff strong, the staying power is also top notch - interestingly enough though the Rose does not get overpowered by the Oud and the pairing of the two in this instance is really great! FYI I am not at all the type to like an oud based scent usually. Perhaps years of living in the Gulf have thrown me off it for good. All in all I think this stuff is killer and it should at least be tested. I don't believe its for everyone though so do be warned - to my nose it seems very youthful and the same goes for some of the others in the line (Rausch - 1A33).

Elenany
Elenany

wow - this scent is so sensual and seductive!! the rose develops into something beautiful, sweet (probably the turkish rose), but not too sweet and really tempting. I can also smell something dark here, maybe oud! you can almost see the good quality of the ingredients! next to treffpunkt 8 Uhr this was my favorite of the sample set!

jedrzejowskia
jedrzejowskia

Oooh lala, aren't you a sexy little noir thing? That's it. I can stop looking for perfumes now. I know I like rose, I know I like oud and I know I like a perfume like a foghorn. This tix all the boxes and it tickles mine so this one will be my next purchase.
From the bottle, on to my skin and now 3 hours later it has my nose glued to my hand. It sustained icy wind and freezing temperatures, this is one hardcore fume. She lifts, she definitely squats and she listens to Armin van Buuren. Yes!!! Tis me indeed.
This not particularly baby is a fantastic, one of a kind, enchanting sorceress of the notes. Yes I'm in a trance... yum, yum all high on the fumes. Happy, lucky, hot scent you. Grrrrrrr, Come to mama!

Ziggy2012
Ziggy2012

As a relative fragrance newbie, I have never smelled anything quite like this. On my skin I actually find it unwearable, and I have given it several tries. However, maybe more experienced or sophisticated noses may appreciate it more, or maybe it's about my skin chemistry.

Trance is potent and I get little rose explicitly although there is lighter subtle sweetness on the top which probably comes from that. However, the most powerful notes are the accord which must be created by labdanum with oud. The labdanum is a dense heavy subtly sweet resinous scent, but here qualified by the oud to create a base that for me is almost faecal. On my skin it is not really pleasant even with the 'sugar on top' from the floral note.

On someone else's skin it may smell differently, but be aware that it's definitely a 'try before you buy' fragrance

Roge'
Roge'

Aaaahhhh...I stumbled upon something that will improve my blind sampling batting average. Simply put, Trance is like olfactory hypnosis. It's a few things in life that I can't live without; Trance and the NFL Red Zone Channel are a few of them. Once I purchase this, it will replace my Incense Rose for the title of Signature Scent. This is an incredibly delightful and effervescent rose. The labdanum on the other hand has a darker tone disabling any feminine dominance. Not really a fragrance intended for that muscle bound man whom can bench press Delaware but more suited for the kind of gentleman who wears a scarf. A very versatile fragrance that can pitch, hit, play 1st, 2nd and 3rd base. For my taste, this is a pure homerun.

d_l_esmond
d_l_esmond

This resolutely modern, in style, composition, connotations. No way telling whether there is any resemblance to the original Trance or whether that was even the inspiration of this fragrance.
It starts with an interesting and bold oud and rose combo creating a medicinal, sharp and invigorating, almost antiseptic mix. The oud/rose is not of oriental proportions, this is not a Montale, but is quite pertinent and maintains interest throughout the opening phase. I’m sure it is my imagination, but something reminds me of the smell of nightclubs, of the amphetamines in the air con, mixed with strong colognes.
The second phase sets in fairly soon and this is more herbal, quite similar to the base in the other creations from this brand. The staying power is excellent, sillage is great. Somewhat linear, but still interesting. I find it difficult to rate it and I don’t want to be too negative about it because my expectations were for a more classic, historical fragrance. This confirms the dangers of using these kind nostalgia based marketing strategies and it might be worth just stating that this is brand new stuff. As a contemporary fragrance, maybe 6 out of 10 overall.

Hilaire
Hilaire

Oud isn't mentioned in the official notes of this fragrance, and I don't smell it either. What I do smell is tart and sweet Turkish Rose, praline-like sweetness balanced with bitterness and resinous qualities in excellent Labdanum and wormwood. I caught some patch but that could be an illusion. I think this is excellent perfumery, I recommend it very highly, it's sold as EdP but is actually much stronger than that, more like Extrait.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Trance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Trance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Trance by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Trance by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.