Designers » I-K » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

Treffpunkt 8 Uhr J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin for women and men
dislike

tropical
Treffpunkt 8 Uhr J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin for women and men Pictures

Treffpunkt 8 Uhr by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin is a Aromatic Fruity fragrance for women and men. Treffpunkt 8 Uhr was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Veronique Nyberg. The fragrance features mango, grapefruit, ginger, sage, saffron and vetiver.

Mango Grapefruit Ginger Sage Saffron Vetiver

Wood & Absinth

Treffpunkt 8 Uhr Fragrance Reviews

babydoll77
babydoll77

Very boyish scent...sharp pine which morphs into something artificial and somewhat sweet yet still quite green. Once again, there's a retro "childish" element in the mix that is off-putting to me :(

kl99
kl99

ISO E Super (kilos) + vetiver and mango (drops).

rickyrebarco
rickyrebarco

Treffpunkt opens with soft, fresh and natural smelling grapefruit notes. Normally I find grapefruit notes to be sharp, but this note smells very fresh and welcoming. The grapefruit is joined by the warm and herbal smell of sage with a bit of saffron thereafter, spicy ginger, and then by some barely sweet, not quite ripe, mango. I love how all the different notes pop in to say hello during the first hour like an orchestra with each instrument having a short solo piece. Vetiver is of course there all along, a nice woody, dry background and becomes heavier in the mid development.

In the final drydown I get more saffron and mango developing into a longlasting skin scent. As others have said, this fragrance does not have much sillage but it will smell fantastic to anyone who comes close to you. It is subtle and well done if you want a quiet and classy niche scent for work or for a special clasy evening out to a fancy restaurant, the opera, anything extra special.

Elenany
Elenany

Despite the other comments I have to say that I really love this scent. I ordered the set of samples from the brand and this is my absolute favorite! It's fruity, fresh and especially the opening - I can smell mango and sage - was a total surprise for me. Plus I think it is really rare to have such a nice unisex vetiver perfume. and it lasts forever!

Roge'
Roge'

After hitting a homerun with Trance, I had high hopes for J.F.Schwarzlose offering of Treffpunkt. This starts off light and transparent with the woody base noticeably present. Smells like laundry detergent infused with something from the tropic regions. A classic button down collar shirt kind of fragrance basked in all that summertime glory. In the end, was I wowed? Not in the least bit. I'm waiting and waiting and waiting for the scent to become interesting but the developmental process had a different idea in mind. Tresspunkt is an average fragrance with no sillage, no longevity, no projection too light(even for a woman) and way overpriced in terms of value. You are basically paying 170 dollars for the idea that a scent was once upon a time on your skin. In the end, you're left with something less than stellar and uninspiring.

d_l_esmond
d_l_esmond

This is meant to be a re-issue of one of their old fragrances, but it seems to me very contemporary and generic. It is a synthetic fruity fresh concoction, much quieter than the other three perfumes of the label, but with the same base, although toned down this time. It is inoffensive, but lacks any distinctiveness. Good longevity, but not great projection. 5 out of 10.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Treffpunkt 8 Uhr fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Treffpunkt 8 Uhr, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Treffpunkt 8 Uhr by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Treffpunkt 8 Uhr by J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Trance Amouage The Library Collection Opus VI J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin Rausch Christian Dior La Collection Couturier Parfumeur Leather Oud Knize Knize Ten Histoires de Parfums 1740 Marquis de Sade Olfactive Studio Ombre Indigo Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Frederic Malle French Lover Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore J.F. Schwarzlose Berlin 1A-33 Olfactive Studio Flash Back Diptyque Philosykos Montale Aoud Cuir d’Arabie Amouage The Library Collection Opus VII Amouage Jubilation for Men Frederic Malle Noir Epices Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Serge Lutens Tubereuse Criminelle James Heeley Sel Marin