Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Jacadi Mademoiselle Jacadi for women

Jacadi Mademoiselle Jacadi for women
dislike

Jacadi Mademoiselle Jacadi for women Pictures

Jacadi Mademoiselle by Jacadi is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are orange and nectarine; middle notes are honeysuckle and rose; base notes are musk and vanilla.

Orange Nectarine

Honeysuckle Rose

Musk Vanilla

Jacadi Mademoiselle Fragrance Reviews

małgorzata.kurpiewska
małgorzata.kurpiewska

Not my cup of tea. Too musky. If anyone's interested in swapping for something else, let me know.

mimiharis
mimiharis

I just got this scent today. I find it very light scent, girlish and soft, reminds me of a garden wedding. A beautiful scent indeed.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacadi Jacadi Mademoiselle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jacadi Jacadi Mademoiselle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jacadi Mademoiselle by Jacadi. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jacadi Mademoiselle by Jacadi represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Hermes Kelly Caleche Givenchy Hot Couture Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Love & Luck Aquolina Chocolovers Vera Wang Princess Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Giorgio Armani Idole d`Armani Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Jacadi Toute Petite Baby Girl Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Cacharel Anais Anais Flower Edition Gale Hayman Delicious Chocolate Roger & Gallet Eau de Gingembre Jacadi Jacadi Fille Thierry Mugler Alien Sunessence EDT Legere Lalique Encre Noire Pour Elle Christian Dior Les Creations de Monsieur Dior Forever and Ever Roberto Cavalli Serpentine