Designers » I-K » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

California Jaclyn Smith for women

California Jaclyn Smith for women
dislike

aldehydic
California Jaclyn Smith for women Pictures California Jaclyn Smith for women Pictures California Jaclyn Smith for women Pictures

California by Jaclyn Smith is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. California was launched in 1989. The fragrance features musk, african orange flower, geranium, oak moss, vanille, rose, lily-of-the-valley and aldehydes.

Musk African Orange flower Geranium oak moss Vanille Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Aldehydes

California
Malibu Night
Felce Azzurra

California Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

I don't think this smells anything as I feel is evocative of California, and most of us always think of Southern California beaches i.e. Malibu, Santa Monica. This is a floral scent with some musk and aldehydes which give it a maturity. It's more like a divorced lady who is very rich and lives in the beach house she won in the divorce settlement. I don't mean to offend anyone by saying this but this is way too mature for me. I'm starting to get into different more exotic florals and woods and incense but this is not for me. I can smell the oak moss lily of the valley orange flower and aldehydes. The whole thing turns into a spice or musk. It reminds me slightly of the fragrance I just reviewed Vivre by Molineux. I think this is for older ladies 50 and up. As an experimental perfumista I check out so many different fragrances. My body chemistry doesn't like this one. Maybe becaue it is not a proper perfume. It doesn't have a head heart and base note formula structure. It's all there in one whiff and it's way too strong. It's probably great on Jaclyn Smith herself. It also smells like Joan Collins or Elizabeth Taylor and to be frank even Elizabeth Taylor enjoyed fruity scents of peach as the peach in her perfumes Black Pearls Violet Eyes. This is almost grandmotherly on me.

lairdutemp
lairdutemp

This smells like sun, sand, sea and air. Its not a sweet or floral fragrance. Reminds me of late summer, early autumn and is perfect for daytime wear. Its not an evening perfume or something I'd wear for a night out on the town.

Elviraelbasan
Elviraelbasan

It is the same as felce Azzura ... It is amaizing scent. Who cares it is so popular in italy ... I do not live in Italy at all.

mrshopkins1973
mrshopkins1973

I remember loving it. I probably loved it so much because it has Orange Flower in it. Want it again.

LuvsWhtDiamonds
LuvsWhtDiamonds

Another fragrance bought for me as a Christmas gift. I was surprised at how good it smells. I love the smell but don't wear it to often.

Kiku
Kiku

I remember this one but nothing really stands out about it. It was a typical 80's fragrance: kind of strong and sweet. The opening was warm and had a "sparkling" quality and the drydown was sour/bitter -- both typical of perfumes of that time. It had great lasting power.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jaclyn Smith California fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jaclyn Smith California, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify California by Jaclyn Smith. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of California by Jaclyn Smith represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.