Designers » I-K » Floral Aldehyde « Groups

California Jaclyn Smith for women

California Jaclyn Smith for women
dislike

California Jaclyn Smith for women Pictures California Jaclyn Smith for women Pictures California Jaclyn Smith for women Pictures

California by Jaclyn Smith is a Floral Aldehyde fragrance for women. California was launched in 1989. The fragrance features musk, african orange flower, geranium, oak moss, vanille, rose, lily-of-the-valley and aldehydes.

Musk African Orange flower Geranium oak moss Vanille Rose Lily-of-the-Valley Aldehydes

Malibu Night
California

California Fragrance Reviews

mrshopkins1973
mrshopkins1973

I remember loving it. I probably loved it so much because it has Orange Flower in it. Want it again.

LuvsWhtDiamonds
LuvsWhtDiamonds

Another fragrance bought for me as a Christmas gift. I was surprised at how good it smells. I love the smell but don't wear it to often.

Kiku
Kiku

I remember this one but nothing really stands out about it. It was a typical 80's fragrance: kind of strong and sweet. The opening was warm and had a "sparkling" quality and the drydown was sour/bitter -- both typical of perfumes of that time. It had great lasting power.

California by Jaclyn Smith 3.88 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jaclyn Smith California fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jaclyn Smith California, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify California by Jaclyn Smith. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of California by Jaclyn Smith represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Giorgio Armani Armani Code for Women Dior Dune Jennifer Aniston Lolavie Giorgio Beverly Hills Giorgio Guerlain Samsara Eau de Parfum Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Estée Lauder Pleasures Prada Prada (Amber) Calvin Klein Obsession Burberry Burberry Brit Chanel Coco Givenchy Ysatis Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Lancome Tresor Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Yves Saint Laurent Opium Dior Midnight Poison Liz Claiborne Vivid Chanel Chanel N°5 Elixir Sensuel