Designers » I-K » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

California for Men Jaclyn Smith for men

California for Men Jaclyn Smith for men
dislike

California for Men by Jaclyn Smith is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. California for Men was launched in 1990. The fragrance features spices, amber, lavender, mandarin orange, musk, woodsy notes, bergamot and lemon.

Spices Amber Lavender Mandarin Orange Musk Woodsy Notes Bergamot Lemon

If you're familiar with this fragrance, use the tools on the perfume pyramid to select the most prominent notes.

California for Men Fragrance Reviews

Redbeard
Redbeard

This is for the older Dana version in the oval-cylinder shaped bottle. Happy orange peels and musk, basking in a glorious sun! It's even darkly-colored enough to look like a little bottle of orange extract, much to my chagrin as a shirt-splasher. I'd say it's like a sweeter, calmer Drakkar Noir, or maybe Tuscany without the brisk herbiness. I can't decide which type of Californian it reminds me of more: the tanned 80s surfer dude in Manhattan Beach who was focused but too cool for school, or the cocksure day trader sitting in his skyrise office in Century City, waiting for the next big deal and the next big score with one of the secretaries. Ah, junk bonds and testosterone! But buyer, beware: I have a newer spray bottle (Jaclyn Smith version?), with a rounded rectangular design and blue cap, and it has been reformulated from the deodorant-stick-shaped silver-capped version to be less cigaretty and more sugary, which I think has largely ruined it.

ginadantas
ginadantas

I am curious about it. So I am going to buy a bottle and give it to my brother try it. ^_^

jaxxsun
jaxxsun

I wore this to make a girlfriend happy at the time

California for Men by Jaclyn Smith 3.88 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jaclyn Smith California for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jaclyn Smith California for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify California for Men by Jaclyn Smith. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of California for Men by Jaclyn Smith represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Obsession for Men Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Gucci Envy for Men Truefitt & Hill Trafalgar Geo. F. Trumper Curzon Cologne Parfums de Nicolaï Balle de Match Juicy Couture Dirty English for Men Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Zagorsk Gucci Gucci Pour Homme II Issey Miyake L'Eau Bleue d'Issey Pour Homme Creed Original Vetiver Ralph Lauren Polo Double Black Burberry Burberry Men Burberry London for Men Davidoff Cool Water Creed Virgin Island Water Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Guerlain Vetiver Creed Aventus Gendarme Gendarme Green