Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

Jacomo de Jacomo Jacomo for men

Jacomo de Jacomo Jacomo for men
dislike

leather
Jacomo de Jacomo Jacomo for men Pictures Jacomo de Jacomo Jacomo for men Pictures Jacomo de Jacomo Jacomo for men Pictures Jacomo de Jacomo Jacomo for men Pictures

Jacomo de Jacomo by Jacomo is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Jacomo de Jacomo was launched in 1980. The nose behind this fragrance is Christian Mathieu. Top notes are rosemary, lavender, basil, petitgrain, bergamot, marjoram, lemon, galbanum and cardamom; middle notes are coriander, sandalwood, cinnamon, nutmeg flower, cedar, geranium, brazilian rosewood, cloves and caraway; base notes are leather, amber, musk, oakmoss, vanilla and patchouli.

Rosemary Lavender Basil Petitgrain Bergamot Marjoram Lemon Galbanum Cardamom

Coriander Sandalwood Cinnamon Nutmeg Flower Cedar Geranium Brazilian Rosewood Cloves Caraway

Leather Amber Musk Oakmoss Vanilla Patchouli

Superman
Monsieur Carven

Jacomo de Jacomo Fragrance Reviews

jude1321

A titan of a fragrance. so sexy, so strong, so manly, so awesome. the re-formulation is totally worth it, and the vintage is as absolutely excellent as well. The reformulation of Jacomo de Jacomo didn't destroy the scent like Loreal did to the legendary Kouros. This is a great night out scent, so darn sexy. The amazing thing is that it can be found for like $20 or $25 online. I HIGHLY recommend this stuff, if you, like me, are tired of the boring aquatics that dominate the male fragrance market today. Give this 1980s powerhouse a chance. Trust me, u won't regret it. Incredible stuff, and very uncommon.

Porsborg
Porsborg

Once Again,just WONDERFULL !

funnyboy
funnyboy

Just revisiting this fragrance as had a bottle in the 80's and had a love/hate relationship with it.I think the reason for this was I was too young for such a manly mature fragrance.
Nothing like the synthetic sweet or citrus fragrances on the market today.
My current bottle was obtained from a very old perfume shop in Spain and had been in stock for many years looking at the fading on the box. I took a gamble as to it's freshness as it was a bargain, 20 Euros for 100ml.It is the original bottle completely black with blue writing, a black top and a splash bottle not a spray.
Wore it for the first time tonight on a cool summer evening. The initial smell to me is very sharp cloves and leather. The spices stand out and this phase lasts for about an hour.Then it turns to a masculine spicy fougere in my opinion. Very addictive and comforting 5hrs later my skin is left with an unmistakably beautiful soapy spice.I love this phase and will definitely wear it again in the evening or colder weather but not in the daytime.
When this bottle is empty I will buy the more modern version to compare it with but I guess, like them all it will have something missing so, in the meantime I will store this bottle carefully and enjoy wearing it while it lasts.
I rate it a good 8 out of 10 and I have many fragrances including more expensive ones that do not equal it's uniqueness or it's quality.

lomerlaw
lomerlaw

Warning: Do Not Buy Until You Try! Jacomo by Jacomo has one of the harshest openings imaginable. It opens with a potent odor that resembles old cigarette ashes mixed with burnt rubber, tinged with burnt cloves. It`s an offensive start that lasts 90 minutes. Major olfactory turn-off.

Ultimately Jacomo morphs into a very nice incense-leather combo with impressive longevity. I would embrace Jacomo if there was a more tolerable way to get to those nice base notes, but this is a Jekyll & Hyde fragrance, and it just isn`t worth the trouble.

Given the ash and burnt-rubber opening, which lasts way too long, Jacomo clearly belongs in a category labeled Buyer Beware.

class
class

This gourmand is a spice bomb. It is too strong on me. If you like powerful spice, then you'll like this one.

olfactoryfan
olfactoryfan

I had Jacomo de Jacomo in the mid-eighties and I remember it fondly. So I thought I'd take a stroll down memory lane and blind buy a bottle for old times' sake. Despite the low purchase price, this was a mistake.

Whoa, talk about strong! This current formulation is practically radioactive. One spray has a half-life of approximately 2 days. Seriously. Reformulation has mutated this scent into something that's almost unwearable.

I would describe the smell as being like a bonfire of cloves that someone has attempted to put out with a bucket of water, except the bucket was filled with diesel. What you're left with is an acrid, spicy, smoldering ash heap.

Light fuse and stand well clear.

fragmanfan
fragmanfan

Just a warning for blind buyers: Don't do it!

I know the pricetag mixed with the reviews is seductive. But, those top and middle notes basically smell like spicy, woody, sweaty armpits, in my opinion. The upsides are the drydown and longevity are pretty good.

joe38
joe38

Time travel .................
80's atmosphere! Lavender, oak moss, vanilla, rosemary, etc.............
spice orgy!
Very unique composition! Gives wearing very elegant, balanced feel.
Besides, in turn relaxes ......... perfectly masculine scent safe! Very durable and strong phenomenon!Masterpiece.
The "Zippo" cap is not clear to me because of the "old" cap was more specific,
which is better suited to smell unique.
It's my little commercial cap ...........
Yet, the perfect signature scent, is special!!
A big thank you to the manufacturer, that has kept this classic!
The eastern feeling never goes out of style, especially when paired with a French fashion house .....
Drakkar, Alain Delon, Azzaro take up worthy space beside trade names until today

jude1321

A forgotten amazing scent that can be bought cheapily online. This is a manly, bold 80's power scent that is still relevant today. Like Santos de Cartier, like Kouros, like Antaeus, etc., Jacomo de Jacomo are powerhouses from the 1980s that will never go out of style. A must have IMO.

gishgamesh
gishgamesh

This is dark and beautiful. I get a very true rendition of cigarette smoke in this scent. Whilst masculine, I think a woman can wear this! Regardless of gender, one must really enjoy cloves to enjoy this scent. Good quality and very interesting.

lvxifer
lvxifer

Apocalypse manifesto from the past.one of the darkest ever.more niche,not dated.dry,dusty,smoky(cloves,burning rubber and gunpowder) leathery with little bit aromatic fougere heart.landscape after global fire,scent of the night in Carcosa.for fans of Serge noire or Lalique encre noire.sinister masterpiece.
Longevity 10+,sillage moderate(fortunately)

jtfolden
jtfolden

This was my first cologne as a young teenager in the ’80’s (cue Pat Benatar’s “We Belong” now…). I remember it being smoky, floral and powdery but very masculine. I remember a fantastic spicy opening…

Skip ahead 30 years later and I thought I might revisit an old friend. I think it’s been reformulated, perhaps more than once for a scent this old, and it doesn’t quite live up to the memories…

Gone is the original, more spicy, opening I recall as my reason for purchasing as a youth. Now, it comes across as an extremely strong dose of cigarette ash and generic aftershave. I get the sense that the smokiness has been turned up and the floral is brighter and more generic. It’s no accident this comes in a bottle shaped like a lighter.

After an hour or so the ashtray smell calms down a bit. Still smoky, but more floral. However, “calm” is relative as I find this unbelievably potent. One quick spray on my hand seems more than enough and I’m sure would fill any room I walked into.

I’m left wondering where I would wear this. I don’t "hate" it but I’m a bit disappointed it doesn’t smell as I remember. It seems rough and unmannered. I think it’s too overbearing for intimate situations or close quarters. I’m thinking dead of snowy winter, outdoor evening occasions is where this might still shine…

I paid $19.95 for a 3.4 oz bottle and given the potency and restrictions on where I might wear it I think it could last the rest of my life… ;-)

mossyoakpenn
mossyoakpenn

Dry and herbal with a hint of smokiness later on. Along the lines of Moschino. Not really my cup of tea.

Azazoth
Azazoth

I have a bit of mixed feelings about this stuff, I've had a bottle for about three or so years now, and I barely use it. It's literally got dust on the bottle. I've only sprayed it on my skin, but it's so potent that just one or two spritzes will leave me in a cloud of the stuff for the rest of the day, powerful enough that I'm afraid it might offend. To me, it's also a very warm scent, so I only even consider wearing it in the winter.

ChelseaJack
ChelseaJack

I use have used Jacomo since the 80's and I still love it. My wife is a profesional in the perfume industry so I get to smell a lot of perfumes. This is still one of my favourites. It has a real masculine scent.

thesnowleopard
thesnowleopard

I'm fond of orientals (because of where I've lived, no doubt) and this is a favorite. When I wear it, women approvingly notice it. That's enough for me.

CourtrightHer
CourtrightHer

Believe Jacomo de Jacomo Original has been reformulated and relaunched. Still very old fashion but certainly not in a bad way (love the 80's!). For mature wear. Do not believe this will connect with the current EDM crowd!

For me, this is Black Bvlgari lite. Has that burnt tire/ leather thing going on. An acquired taste for sure. Personally, I do appreciated it but this is not for day/ office wear. Best suited for the evening hours. Do not find this a romantic frag, leans toward a dark/ noir one. Sinister (as mentioned above) might be an accurate description!

A lot going on here from the opening right to the dry down. Well constructed. Sillage is good and longevity solid. Just make sure your "other" is aboard you wearing this on a daily basis (if you dare!). Hard to picture this as a signature scent.

I love, love, love Jacomo de Jacomo.. and not just on men. I used to wear this in my early 20's in NYC.
It smells like wearing a black leather jacket, while smoking French cigarettes after a 1 night stand (if you are a woman).
Warm, but sharp leather, a slight B.O. note from the oakmoss and sweet, but smoky.. not tobacco but reminiscent of high grade tobacco and a touch of herbal, masculine aftershave.
A bit sinister, very sexy. Best for evening wear for both genders. Good projection and staying power. Not work safe (if the above statements don't make that clear).
It's a complicated scent and may not make sense or come together for you on the first wear, or possibly it never will.
Jacomo de Jacomo will dare you to hate it, and you may, but if you love it you will find something you will return to time & time again.

Alexandre
Alexandre

Imagine those old hotels bars with wood walls, dim lighting, leather armchairs and men wearing trench coats, smoking their cigars, pipes, and drinking brandy... That's Jacomo! Magnificent!

wachirael94
wachirael94

Totally fond of this fragrance.

Its oriental scent is so clear and sharp that I m sure it must be long lasting on my skin.

Today, I've just received my order from Strawberry together with 200 ml shampoo/ body wash. It smells so spicy, woody and masculine.

It must be one of my favorite fragrances!

sanzioonofre
sanzioonofre

The current formulation of Jacomo is a skin scent to me for it has almost no projection and stays very close to my skin. Maybe they have enhanced the heart and base notes and decreased the top notes.The composition is all about burnt woods and some spices (cloves). It is not sweet in my opinion. It is dark, dry, burnt, ashy. It reminds me of the heart of Polo but in a softer version. Sometimes Santos by Cartier comes to my mind too. I would classify it as a woody spicy scent.

ChrisInBrooklyn
ChrisInBrooklyn

Does anyone know if JdJ has been reformulated and is able to compare vintage version with the one currently available? The blue and black bottle vs. silver and black? TNX!

Arbre Amer
Arbre Amer

Reminds me of a visit to the dentist. Good times...

CLOOOOOOVE! basil and something balsamic in the background.The leather that everyone seems to smell in this is quite subjective. There is something that I wouldn't call a note but rather an effect that seems to suggest leather. Sorry but I prefer my leather blunt and tanned. Not much to talk about. The CLOOOOVE which I usually LOOOOVE here lacks depth which probably means it is not the natural oil but rather the medicinal eugenol.
Very different from now days aesthetics but in my opinion too simplistic a composition to be mentionable. Every time I try an iconic 80's perfume that everyone seems to rage about I seem to end up thoroughly disappointed. There is no attitude in their invasive manner, no pace in their development, just plain bad style...

Sorry Jacomo, I tried to love you for what you are but a drop of diluted clove oil between the wrists (or a visit to the dentist) does a better job than you...

lovingthealien
lovingthealien

An extremely dark scent, which is a good thing. The opening smells strongly of wood smoke(black cardamom) and leather(isoquinolone as well as birch tar, I think) with a hit of a dry 80s fougere accord. This is followed by a very odd carnation, basil, and nutmeg accord. The leather becomes more pronounced and rounded, and in this phase it reminds me strongly of Giorgio Red for men and Knize Ten. A tinge of cedar takes this just slightly into a direction I'm not fond of but overall it's a great scent.

I obtained some of the original (not sure which one I tried before, because it was a "home made "sample) recently, so this review is for that one. The top notes are strong so I tried to avoid them as much as possible. There isn't much development beyond what you get once the top notes subside. I don't get patchouli here, but I do get something that is coming across as vetiver, though mild. The clove is obvious, but not the searing clove you smell at the dentist. Instead, the drydown has a softness to it, with a bit of a powdery quality. And though there are quite a few notes listed, it's more of a conglomerate accord, but I wouldn't call it a "blob." There is some dynamism and articulation here. Other than the lavender, there is no major floral element, and it's not sweet, though not super dry either. In some ways it's like the drydown of vintage Ma Griffe, with the green powdery vetiver being replaced with spice and soft lavender. Also, there is no animalic quality, and if there is leather it is very soft and mild (and don't expect a clear wood note either). Vanilla might be here, but it's in its mildest form imaginable. It's a bit "soapy," and I can also see how some might view this as a milder, "masculine" 'version of the women's Opium fragrance.

My old review from early 2011 (not sure which formulation): Starts off with strong lavender and clove, but after an hour or so it calms down significantly. Then, a couple hours later, the base appears. It's nice, but the "problem" is that if you go in any direction, there's something better at reasonable prices. For example, for a green, powdery fragrance that's mossy, I'd choose Pheromone for Men (Miglin) before this one. For a spicy one, I'd choose Havana or Versailles Pour Homme. For a powdery lavender oriental with some moss, I'd go for vintage Pierre Cardin Pour Monsieur. For an "old school" mossy leather, Francesco Smalto will give you considerably more bang for the buck. And I don't know if this has been reformulated (or which version I have a sample of). I guess if you like this one for some reason more than the others I mentioned (or are on a really tight budget), this might be the way to go, especially if you want an "old school" masculine fragrance that possesses a drydown that won't send people running for the exits. This drydown is almost like an attempt to domesticate the "80s power frag," and it does smell nice (though a bit generic and noncommittal).

karthiktas
karthiktas

Jacomo De Jacomo is a real master piece. It smells like burning Cinnamon cigarette. Spicy smoky & Dark. Projection is awesome for 2 to 3 hrs, Longevity up to 5 hrs, Then gets close to the skin. It works only on skin & not on cloths. So better to spray on skin. Compliments sure. Its a winter Fragrance ,which sould not be used in summer. The opening is strong, but once it settles down the smell is awesome. Some may hate this, But i love it. It can be used for night party or going pub. It is fantastic choice for smokers. It suits for both young & Middle age men. The bottle is like a cigarette lighter & looks good. Its night life scent. I give 9/10. Class

Grottola
Grottola

Ah... memories. This is my dad's signature fragrance. As dark and brooding as it may seem, Jacomo de Jacomo brings back warm memories of my childhood when my dad wore this.

Jacomo de Jacomo is basically a dark, ashen oriental-fougere similar in feel to Zino by Davidoff. Ericrico's review mentions clove cigarettes and burning leather, something I can understand. I definitely get a clove cigarette feel; this is paired with the dark, ashen quality and gives off a "coconut" sort of aroma as well, but it's an underlying aroma. Besides these elements, Jacomo de Jacomo is a pretty straightforward fragrance - just cloud of darkness... but the darkness is comforting and warm. As with most fragrances from this time period, it lasts quite a while and projects quite well, even with just half a spray.

Despite how much I love Jacomo de Jacomo, I associate it too much with my dad to wear it on my own. This and Zino are more his thing. As for my kinda stuff, well... check my profile.

Jacomo de Jacomo is strictly nocturnal. Especially good for candlelight sex and black metal concerts.

rienzope
rienzope

If you want to smell like a smoker with a pack a day habit, this is for you. Amazing that Jacomo captured this scent in a cologne, but I don't want to smell like this. Delivered on its promise, bottle is a giant cigarette lighter

purewaves
purewaves

I've been getting into some old school fragrances lately and just got a 3.4 oz bottle of Jacomo today.

It's definitely an assertive men's fragrance, that's for sure. While it's not entirely in your face like some of the other colognes of the era, it's still pretty bold.

I was getting a lot of leather, musk and nutmeg, which overall made for a very smokey vibe. In a way, it kind of smells futuristic to me, even a bit metallic. Not sure why though, my nose isn't that refined. Anyway, good stuff, and pretty affordable.

ericrico
ericrico

This one is tough for me. Purplesun and a few other reviewers describe it well. Initially, I had a hard time tolerating the top notes - but I have grown to like them more. I feel it is very similar (nearly identical) to the smell of a Djarum clove cigarette, a light amount of smoke from burning rubber mixed with some heavy leather (perhaps, vinyl at first) and warm cinnamon. I never entire disliked it, but others have difficulty (and still do). The key is moderation and wearing it with the right attitude. Rough and rugged - this is not for the timid and will slap you across your nose if you are used to aquatics and sweet vanilla fragrances. All in all, I don't dislike it though - the drydown is where this is good, very good. My wife hates the top. I have to spray it and leave the house (or room for sure) for an hour or so before getting back in her good graces and within reach of her sense of smell (just kidding, in reality it is more like 20-30 minutes as this warms to the skin). Funny thing - it actually makes me want to have a cigarette...the whole "Zippo" lighter flacon and the scent itself - and I am not a smoker! I rarely have a social/casual cigarette, but this fragrance has a lot of smoke...no tobacco notes ironically - just smoke, cloves and a composition that comes together like an incense cone). I get harsh, dry lavender in the top complimenting the notes I previously mentioned along with some galbanum (sharp, green & resinous) and a touch of cardamom. Is my bottle bad? No. But to a novice nose, they may be shocked that this is bottled as a men's fragrance! I don't believe this, because the drydown hits what people here are talking about - dark and smoky. Do you wear this, or does it wear you? 6.5/10 just for the originality and drydown. Longevity is there - my wife washed my shirt and I swear I still smelled a trace!

Update: Wearing a full dose today on a cool winter day in Northern California. I stand by my last review - applied 15 minutes ago. It like an ashtray opening of all the notes in the pyramid above - literally burning cloves and lavender with a whiff of moss. I have smelled fresh-burned wood all my life and grew up in a home with a wood-burning stove for heat. I am getting a lot of plumes of various things here...but all smoky. A forest fire opening in a bottle that has a lighter-vibe (as seen and previously mentioned). I know some green notes are in there, which keeps this interesting and you want to find them - but they are muted. I will refrain from changing my score: 6.5/10 - but add that this is a fragrance that I may reach for on cold days more often. The "leather" has been confirmed as black vinyl and greasy as hell.

****Vintage Formulation****
Update - tracked down the Vintage formulation with light blue lettering. Wow. This is truly what the scent is about. With its rich oakmoss, the cloves are smoky, the lavender is more pronounced and the leather is much more integrated. I really am impressed by the sheer quality of this old juice. It has that "Djarum" vibe, but it is smooth and dries down to an old-school scent with classic undertones. Really don't consider the reformulation to 'worthy' after enjoying the Vintage formulation. Stark difference in quality of ingredients. Rating for Vintage Jacomo de Jacomo - 8+/10. Excellent scent for wearing outdoors...

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

It starts with tons of spices and lots of smoke, I must say A Great Masculine Opening. It's a bit old fashioned but very decent perfume and can be occasionally complemented too. The dry down is rather soft and powdery but it is still nice.
Really well worth for its price.
Silage and longevity is average but projection is good.

I give it 6.8 out of 10.

cdaleb73110
cdaleb73110

Love this fragrance. It does go on strong but calms down to an excellent scent. The leather and spicy notes really seem to stay with you throught the day or night. Oldie but goodie. In the summer this smolders. Definitely masculine all the way.

purplesun
purplesun

This fragrance needs to be tolerated for about an hour, before it becomes terrific, I mean really good. Up till then, it smells like caramel, burnt tires, tar, smoke, you name it. Those who know this know what I am writing about, those who don't should not be scared off, because JdJ is an enormously likeable fragrance.

jglass54
jglass54

A big, spicy, bold fragrance that brings back the early '80's for me. I'd never wear it now.....I view it as a cultural memento of that time.

lipepimpol
lipepimpol

green, dark, cloves, lavender, large-scale I do not think aggressive, amber, moss and vanilla soothe the black knight obscure, interesting, confusing? want to feel that everyone feels this aggression but he only Demonstrate the top notes then ride to calm his horse, wearing his dark a quiet dark knight.

picasso_x
picasso_x

Strong,deep,dark and long lasting is Jacomo de Jacomo. Open by a little fresh lavender next is aroma scent and leather at last. It's the best one from Jacomo. And good dark type men perfume. Not suitable for hot weather.

celadon9
celadon9

The night I met the man who is still my BFF he wisked by wearing a Nazi Generals' trench coat (complete w/ bullet hole) and a blond pompadour so fixed that it took a stick to break it, and a cloud of Jacomo de Jacomo.
My first thought was was, "Damn, I bet Billy (R.I.P) likes him!" Then, "DAMN, he smells good!"
30 years later, we are stil friends, as am I with those who met that winter, oddly connected through our shared taste in fragrance. My bottle of (original) Guerlian Vetiver was sitting on my bookshelf, and when his best friend saw it....well, a family was born.
For those of you trashing this scent-go get your self some Polo. That ought to do it for you! And yes, spraying it on clothing is The Way To Wear It!

khalid_shehab
khalid_shehab

very spicy , masculine , long lasting
beautiful for cold nights

Castor
Castor

Dark, dry, spicy: an original scent even though it dates back from the 1980’s. Theoretically, a creature of its time, but not a powerhouse; don’t let the top notes fool you. Why? This is marked by strong spicy accords in a way that it is impossible for me to tell nor identify any of the notes mentioned in the pyramid as per information available in Fragantica: rosemary – lavender – basil – petit grain – marjoram – lemon. (other sites mention lavender - cardamom – galbanum, notes closer to my perception, IMHO). These notes might give an idea that J’s top notes are dominated by citric notes, nothing far from reality since this spiciness makes me think of pepper-based food. This peppery feeling is so dominant that it could be considered as a blast, an attribute that might be discomforting for those unused to this kind of opening. From there on, J's evolution is, to some extent, linear, this initial opening stays on, however, in a subtler way as time runs by. Add to this base a composition of musky – sandalwood – oakmoss – vanilla - amber basenotes.
J’s sillage is prominent as soon as applied, but it turns into a short lived / close – to – the – skin scent in less than an hour. If you are fond of it and regret this, I realized that longevity is improved if applied on clothes.

ARAMIS
ARAMIS

I love it! It smells cinnamon & lemon, and resembles a bit to cool opening of Pino Silvester!

K to the D
K to the D

I have been using this perfume for 2 months .. first week I felt that it was a perfume for a 30+ man in early 80's but after a month of using I began to like it and it seems as its getting very well with my body chemestry .. but still I dont like the opening as it smells like an old oil operated machine.. LOL :-D
but after 10 minutes it turns into a real nice sexy masculin woody scent with touches of spices and the leather\amber base is really gooooooood ..I also like the bottle .. its one of the sexiest perfume bottles indeed
I also enjoy people comments on this perfume ( all of my friends like it on me )

sillage is good enough for everyday use but longevity is average or a bit less than that...
this perfume is not for summer its suitable for winter or fall
and I think that this perfume would give its real spirit on a young but a mature man

afraafra
afraafra

Reminds me of Allure Homme a little, but more old fashoined and complicated

Jacomo de Jacomo by Jacomo 3.97 out of 5 based on 189 ratings and 42 user reviews

JACOMO DE JACOMO for MEN by Jacomo EDT .25 OZ MINI
Jacomo De Jacomo Cologne by Jacomo - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Jacomo De Jacomo Cologne by Jacomo - 3.4 oz Eau De Toilette Spray
Jacomo De Jacomo Perfume by Jacomo - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray
Jacomo De Jacomo Perfume by Jacomo - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jacomo Jacomo de Jacomo, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jacomo de Jacomo by Jacomo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jacomo de Jacomo by Jacomo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.