Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Paradox Green Jacomo for women

Paradox Green Jacomo for women

Green Paradox appeared on the market in 2003, along with the version for men, the bottles remaining the same as the Paradox pair before, only in marine blue color. The new Paradox brings oriental floral feeling, dedicated to the woman of the new millennium, elegant and very sophisticated. The energy concentrated in a green bottle brings us sweet and fresh notes of bergamot, mandarin orange, pepper and violet. The heart is sheen and delightful due to rose, ylang-ylang and orange blossom, all spiced with cinnamon. The base carries amber, sandalwood, cedar, powdery – tender vanilla and sensuous white musk. Available as 30, 50 and 100 ml edt.

Mandarin Orange Violet Pepper Bergamot

Cinnamon Ylang-Ylang Rose

Amber Sandalwood Musk Vanilla Cedar

Boss In Motion Green
Serpentine Silver
Sander for Men

Paradox Green Fragrance Reviews

Upon first sniff, Paradox Green reminded me of another scent I had sampled at some point. I dug through my sample box and found it: Roberto Cavalli's Serpentine.

Paradox Green is a little greener, and Serpentine a little sweeter, but there was a point about two hours in where they smelled almost identical. I tested them on two different places on my arm and couldn't believe the similarity. In looking at their notes, they do have a few in common (pepper, violet, mandarin).

Given a choice, I would only need one of the two scents in my wardrobe and I would probably buy Serpentine instead of Paradox Green.

If affordability or availability makes Paradox Green a better choice for you, it's nice enough and a good value for the money. Paradox Green is not my favorite Jacomo scent by any means, but it's still pleasant and easy to wear.
It is an EDT and thus has moderate sillage at best, and it lasts four to five hours on my skin.

I had a sample of this fragrance and it is really mix of everything you can imagine, especially rotten fruit. I recommend to try before buying.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacomo Paradox Green fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jacomo Paradox Green, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paradox Green by Jacomo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paradox Green by Jacomo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jesus Del Pozo In Black DSQUARED² She Wood Pierre Balmain Ambre Gris Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Princesse Marina De Bourbon Marina De Bourbon Karl Lagerfeld Sun Moon Stars Chloe Chloe Narcisse Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Rochas Alchimie Givenchy Hot Couture Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Givenchy Organza Indecence Yves Saint Laurent Opium Jacomo Anthracite L`Occitane en Provence Rose 4 Reines Estée Lauder Sensuous Nude Christian Dior Poison Etat Libre d`Orange Jasmin et Cigarette Lanvin Oxygene Thierry Mugler Angel