Designers » I-K » Woody Spicy « Groups

Paradox Green for Men Jacomo for men

Paradox Green for Men Jacomo for men
dislike

Paradox Green for Men Jacomo for men Pictures

Paired with the female version, Paradox Green for Men was launched in 2003. Keeping the same form as Paradox for Men, colored in blue, this perfume offers woody – spiced notes of the new millennium for a modern man.

Top note: Lemon from Italy, bergamot from Sicily.
Heart note: Cardamom from India, red Berry, nutmeg from Sri Lanka, Sichaun pepper
Base note: Cedarwood from Atlas, Guïacwood from West Indies, oakmoss.

Cassis Violet Leaf Bergamot Lemon

Fahrenheit Summer 2007

Paradox Green for Men Fragrance Reviews

silentrich
silentrich

A nice green fragrance that opens up with florals and mint. The drydown is more of a woodsy/pepper. Sillage is moderate as is longevity. For the price this is worth adding to your collection if you enjoy green fragrances.

Minimephisto
Minimephisto

Quite good. Quite calming. Yet, extremely weak sillage.

Air of Mystery
Air of Mystery

A fragrance I would like and have never tried so another review based on impression. The colour is sublime, surreal, and teleportative, transcendental, but what oh what does the colour represent? Pressed, copper carbonate krystles garden, and the exstasy of the juice of a lunarblaze. Pheromonal. Speaking as a young lady, I would wear this to remind me a man's pulse going to sleep, and again in the morning, as a nod to the power of the viruous virility of a man leaving for work in the morning. My loneliness, is killing me, aAand Iii, I must confess, I still believe, still believe, When I'm not with you I lose my mind, GIVE ME A SIiiiIIiiIIign, HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!

Endymion
Endymion

Despite of the positive reviews here, I'm sorry that say that I don't like this scent at all.
I love the original Paradox as it's so unique, fresh and powdery in a very nice way so I bought Green unsniffed.
For me Paradox Green is just a boring, non-offensive, generic, light green stuff. Maybe it smells naturaly but it's so neutral I don't want to smell it on me - as I have so many much better scents like Miracle L'aquatonic. Even it wasn't expensive it was a waste of money as I never use it.

Wanna swap? :)

TheBuyer
TheBuyer

Great surprise! It´s cheap and get the job done! Green herbal with a little bit spices and woods. In my skin the most proeminent note on top is the violet leaves mixed with lemon, giving it this refreshing feeling. Violet leaves is maybe what make people make this allusion to Fahrenheit, but I myself think that Jacomo offer is more close to Eau de Cartier Concentree, cause Fahrenheit to me is all about the petroleum note. Don´t project too far, but lasts for ages on skin, speacially the drydown, that is all about cedar to me.

Give it a chance and let it surprise you too

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

I wanted an inexpensive surprise for my husband, and bought this one unsniffed, based on my love of Jacomo scents and some good reviews here and elsewhere.
I'm pleased to report that Paradox Green for Men is another winner from Jacomo, offering great quality at a bargain price.

Hubby loved it at first sniff. It's dry, woody and spicy, but not at all sweet. His first words: "It reminds me of Fahrenheit." He and I used to share bottles of Christian Dior Fahrenheit when we first became a couple.

I tested and yes, I get a similar impression. But more closely than Fahrenheit, it reminds me of a late, great love from the early 1990's: Ultima II Sheer Scent. Paradox Green for Men is the closest thing I've found to this rare and expensive discontinued scent.

If you miss the pre-reformulation Fahrenheit or the luscious chartreuse juice of Ultima II Sheer Scent, give Paradox Green for Men a try. It has good persistence and average sillage, and it won't break your piggy bank!

BIG
BIG

it's a very woody herbal green fragrance. Better used during spring and summer.

Galleddrim
Galleddrim

This is a wonderful bright fragrance, opening with a citric-herbal blast and settling down to a subtle woody musk. It's isn't very strong on the sillage, but it does last for several hours.

Paradox Green for Men by Jacomo 3.72 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacomo Paradox Green for Men fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jacomo Paradox Green for Men, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Paradox Green for Men by Jacomo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Paradox Green for Men by Jacomo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.