Designers » I-K » Chypre « Groups

One Man Show Jacques Bogart for men

One Man Show Jacques Bogart for men
dislike

One Man Show by Jacques Bogart is a Chypre fragrance for men. One Man Show was launched in 1980. The nose behind this fragrance is Roger Pellegrino. Top notes are artemisia, caraway, galbanum, basil, bergamot and brazilian rosewood; middle notes are labdanum, nutmeg, spices, carnation, patchouli, jasmine, vetiver, rose, pine tree needles and geranium; base notes are leather, sandalwood, tonka bean, amber, coconut, vanilla, oakmoss, cedar and styrax.

Artemisia Caraway Galbanum Basil Bergamot Brazilian Rosewood

Labdanum Nutmeg Spices Carnation Patchouli Jasmine Vetiver Rose Pine Tree Needles Geranium

Leather Sandalwood Tonka Bean Amber Coconut Vanilla Oakmoss Cedar Styrax

Krizia Uomo
Artisan Acqua

One Man Show Fragrance Reviews

gemini68j
gemini68j

Fresh and long lasting, about 8 hours. I like it much and I'll recommend it, if you'll like scents of 80's. This fragrance is potent powerhouse. Economic, quality product. The scent reminds me, hmmmm... bathgel or bathfoam;-)

amirsasan90
amirsasan90

One man show, The original and the Gold edition are one of my favourite fragrances which i use most...
Sillage is good, and longevity is the best!
Thanks Jacques Bogrart for its incredible products.

saintlunaire
saintlunaire

Similar to Versace l'Homme, more concentrated and less expensive. Great nevertheless, but i have yet Versace...

cpnz
cpnz

This perfume is not for everyone. Buy this if you are reserved calm and masculine. It will shine on you. Make it your signature fragrance like I have.

Only let down is its initial smell. It smells really cheap and chemical like for about half an hour. Then the fine qualities of this perfume becomes apparent.

It has decent silage and lasts 8-12 hours on my skin.

DSun
DSun

A really very loud opening that never lets up. Subtlety and One Man Show are not acquainted with each other.The opening notes feature almost everything under the sun: citrus, floral, spice, musk, woods, leather, everything. Not very well-blended and quite a bit overwhelming with the citrus taking centre stage. Clever in that there is no dry-down to speak of as it is linear. And, boy, is it everlasting!

Do not buy it blind like I did. ($14 for two bottles! Who could resist? LOL!)

This one would have been better if the basenotes were amplified to dampen the screechy top notes, but that's just my opinion.

It is obvious what Pelligrino is trying to compose: a rich groundbreaking concoction that encompasses all the known genres of perfumery: something that is a chypre, a fougere, an oriental, etc... hence the name One Man Show. However, something got in his way that resulted in a floral chypre. Possibly the budget for raw materials. Yes, it does smell cheap.

Maybe someday, somebody will give Pellgrino a second chance, a bigger budget and the artistic freedom to pull off this lofty ambition because, with One Man Show, it seems like he might just be able to.

Try the unisex Commes des Garçon 2 for a rather non-conventional example of a floral chypre.

zinski19901
zinski19901

I love it. Great cologne with classic woodsy scent. It lasts a long time on my skin as well and projects great. For the low price it was definitely a great deal.

jeffersonfaudan
jeffersonfaudan

THIS IS WHAT I CALL PERFUME!!!
it projects! got longevity! great sillage!
i never see the point of perfumes done that stay
close to the skin. and i hate subtle whiffs and fake low-profile humility. i love this scent! one spray and you're good to go

..to me it has some mint(must be the basil) to it... some toothpaste like scent and a blend of florals, some wood, some leather...it smells expensive... it's well blended for its price.

vonMises

Very noticeable nutmeg with this, which is a prominent part of the woody, nutty aspect that lurks beneath the breath-taking and fresher upper notes of spice and pine. Some cedar and flower round this out, but it is a direct scent: right to the nose. Very well done, but can be an assault on the senses.

twlahue
twlahue

Old School, but really well done. Considering the price, a good deal!

alimuanis
alimuanis

after i buy it and try it and wear it and love it

my review is:-
What a masterpiece for only $ 20

this is amazing fragrance, amazing price, amazing
smell , amazing in every thing, it's so notes, if any one want be notes, or knowing man, it's this fragrance, so so so manly, so youth, so lovely strongly.
any one want in home or any place, he want say i'm here without speak?? it's the fragrance who will talk, and say hi every one!!! the man who wear me is here. :)

My opinion is :-

price : very Excellent
Occasions :office/love moments/bedtime/ walking/wedding/party/meeting/business/normal time/
Season: fall /winter / spring/summer
Compliments 8/10
Bottle design 5/10

emad.siddiqui
emad.siddiqui

Well...as far as the longetivity and sillage is concerned this perfume is a Classic. But the fragrance is too loud for me...it aint bad but too much of it gives me headache. I would say it is not for the young people out there....if you are above 30 and looking for a cheap long lasting cologne. This is for you Sir.

Price: 10/10
Lasting: 8/10
Sillage: 7/10
Overall: 8.5/10

Rizaldo
Rizaldo

CLASSIC!!!!

I love

hotmrw
hotmrw

This has to be the most disgusting fragrance I have ever had the misfortune to smell
It reeks of boild sweets, my GF said it is Rank with a capital R, the bottle looks like something you can buy in the pound shop, It will maybe get an OK if you are 134 years old and have no sense of smell, but take my advice stay well clear

Smell 0 - 10
No idea on longevity or Sillage as I had to scrub it off ASAP

missan

I have now tested this several times. I don´t like it.
I think it´s a synthetic mess, that´s it.

sharifhossain
sharifhossain

OMG! Very pleasant masculine smell at super cheap price! This is one of the best cheap fragrances on the earth. The rich leather note is so prominent. I would recommend you to blind buy; after all you won’t be a bucks loser. Unfortunately, in my country this is so prominent and everyone wears this gem.

price 10/10
projection 10/10
longevity 10/10
versatility 8/10
compliment 7.5/10

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

I really like OMS. On me it's very similar to Azzaro PH. A solid spicy frag at a great price.

abhinav
abhinav

Its desi ,Indians will get it.I Don't know what bagart people people put in it ,longivity is more than 6 hrs and radiation is enormous. If You agree with DESI buy it .As an Indian I have bought it and will use it. Want to make you guys want to use it ,that's the charm of having it...

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

I wanted to like this one, and I liked the top notes. It smelled great going on! But after about 30-40 minutes on me the whole thing heads south and turns sour. Scrubber.

ahmadmohee
ahmadmohee

never tried this one? then you missed a lot in your life. very manly fragrance that will enrich your night with excitment! long lasting and strong sillage. suitable for special occasion or night wear in the public if you would like to grab some attention! high value product!

gsevrain
gsevrain

Lo tuve hace tiempo, una fragancia que no me llamo mucho la atencion, mas bien lo indicaria para gente de + 55. Una duracion de 4 hs a 6 hs. Un perfume para epoca fria que se puede usar a diario, no lo recomiendo para fiestas o salidas. Calificacion General 2/10

khalid_shehab
khalid_shehab

A famous and good cheap fragrance in the middle east.
If I want to play video for my childhood in my head just do that by one yes just one sniff of OMS.

NickE ReauX
NickE ReauX

Ok 46 years of smoking has narrowed my scent palette considerably OR the many notes in JB One Man Show just blend together into a blast of BASILSPICE but whatever the case.. I LOVE this stuff. It has become my most-worn fragrance; I think I'm addicted to it. While wearing it I've had people describe it as " very citrus-y " and " reminds me of Nag Champa " I don't get the citrus (I think that might have been how they registered the basil..which is VERY burly) but understand the Nag Champa idea..the scent left on my skin after OMS finally settles down is very incense-y. Like many Bogart fragrances this begins LOUD and lasts forever so spray cautiously. I love this stuff so much I can't give a balanced report; however,even though One Man Show can be bought for a song, I don't recommend a blind buy unless you are fearless in the face of a green/spice storm..

von deutsch
von deutsch

bogart OMS has become my latest signature frag...i know i have a cheap taste.. most of the reviews here are spot on..it is a piney,leathery smell..i dont get much spicy,tobacco notes.. the notes are dominated by pine and basil...no industrial solvent..i ma young guy of 25 but i am into classical fragrances like old spice, brut.. however i dont think OMS is a powerhouse by a long shot..it is a love it or hate it kinda cologne but i like it.. go ahead try it there is no smell like it ..

petranfx
petranfx

i put this in the night in my hand and then in the next day i went to the beach and the afternoon i dedective the dry down.Very long lasting and stays to the skin after washin with water.

mustafa24
mustafa24

absolute bargain for a scent that lasts so long and so manley. may be not trendy now a days but certainly will draw lots of complements.

RobbieX

Just to add to my review below. A marvelous VERY INEXPENSIVE spicy lovely fragrance. Fantastic value.

ajay.acharyakv
ajay.acharyakv

Strong, but pleasant. Maybe this is feature pf all Jacques Bogart products.

vonMises

Immensely enjoyable. Not a powerhouse at all. Really a nice balance of spicy sweetness and leathery darkness. Very good longevity, and not overpowering.

While it does not smell like YSL's Jazz, it is similar in character and quality. A fine fragrance. Suitable for formal or casual wear. Really worth having.

Le_Coeur_Gothique
Le_Coeur_Gothique

-"Officer Ripley,I am sorry to inform you that the aliens,while trashing our chambers,smashed all of your bottles of One Man Show..."

-"OK!I've had enough!"

-"I agree.Twelve of them IS enough!"

-"Twelve?What twelve?I thought they were about a hundred..."

-"A hundr...Now wait a sec...Of WHAT have you had enough?Bottles of One Man Show,right?"

-"Hell no!One can never have enough of it!Bring me my plasma rifle NOW!Oh my God,they're SOOO screwed!"

michael.j
michael.j

It's fascinating how memory of smells is so often inaccurate. I got a bottle of this for Christmas when I was 13. It was 1982. I just got a new bottle of it today. I'm sure it's been tinkered with over the years by the maker, but it's so strange to think that this is, more or less, the same scent I loved all those years ago. It smells nothing like I remember it being. It used to give me a headache, but I loved it so much I'd wear it anyway. Smelling it now, I'm completely incapable of tapping into, or even identifying, what I once loved about this fragrance. It now strikes me as burdensome, lumbering. If odors could be weighed... It's cloying and blunt, crudely imposing all of its layers on the nose at once. It's a noisy and noisome concoction that heralds its wearer not by feet or yards, but by days. It's hard to imagine this fragrance ever gracing the skin or garments of a gentleman. And it makes complete sense that the 13-year-old me liked it -- my nose was very young and not discerning. For those who desire the olfactory equivalent of shoulder pads, look no further. Just know that hair and gold chains may sprout wherever this stuff is applied. This stuff is very close to Krizia, if a little less fresh and a little heavier on the testosterone. I wonder if Calvin by Calvin Klein would hold up now. I remember that being another favorite of mine when I was 13. Yet another favorite, this one having ably managed to stay relevant, indeed having become a timeless classic, was Chanel's Pour Monsieur (the original edt, not the concentrée). I bought a bottle in Paris earlier this year. It's sublime.

Grottola
Grottola

I've heard a lot about this stuff, so you can imagine my excitement when I found it at a TJ Maxx for $10.00.

Without a doubt, this is one of the spiciest fragrances I've ever smelled. There are already several great reviews for this fragrance, Shamu's being my personal favorite, but basically, I feel like this a predecessor of sorts to Obsession for Men and other fragrances of that ilk. It opens VERY spicy, with a huge cinnamon note and a very powdery, rosewood-esque quality underneath the spices, with some herbs. The artemesia is also noticeable plus a subtly animalic cumin (caraway) note. Between all of these elements, One Man Show is a strong, somewhat crude (but controlled) spice bomb. Hey, there we go! Move over, Viktor and Rolf! This is the REAL Spicebomb.

I won't be regularly wearing this, but I'll keep it around because I can appreciate it. Damn, this stuff is strong, watch how much you wear!

nazari753
nazari753

I put this and Open in the same genre both stay on your skin 10 hours , maybe Open stays a little longer. one man show is everyday scent that attracts others to get close to you in cooler days. I think Open is suitable for a night out. both are versatile. get them! classic 10 out of 10.
price 10/10
projection 10/10
longevity 10/10
versatility 8/10
compliment 9/10

sid2895
sid2895

2 bottles up for swap p.m me if interested thanks!

Bobster
Bobster

I was very disappointed in One man show. Everyone commented on the projection and longevity on this and my skin ate it up. I am definitely not calling it a bad scent because it's quite good but the initial fragrance itself does not evolve. It has a very flat quality through out it's duration and it's very uninspiring. I am referring to the reformula. I bet the original formula was killer........sigh.......

parveenleo7
parveenleo7

15 years back when i was 15 yrs old i smelled dis perfumes i was really mad for dis... by the time i really realized that something is really special and endless....!!! its really smashing and sexy people will notice you and ask you that what you r wearing... Specially gals will mad....

i am not joking its reality.. for those who deserve the best....

Ziad81
Ziad81

I was 8 years old when I first smelt this scent on my father back in 80s. Since then I got hocked up to the fragrance world.

nishantvpatel
nishantvpatel

Commonman's Review:
Initial: The initial smell is good but somehow does not suite my taste.
Middle: Gets milder and subtler once it settles down. It is very warm and laden with cinnamon.
Dry Down: It leaves behind a nice warm woody spicy smell
Overall: This one is a very unique fragrance, can be called a classic warm one. Though it is not my style.
Usage: Special formal occassions when you need to make your presence felt. Also during cold days when you would prefer to have a warm scent floating around.

shamus1
shamus1

It's not a sillage monster, but few fragrances have as nasty an attitude as One Man Show. This is a nose-singeing cacophany of sharp green herbal, evergreen and incense notes, with all caution flushed down the toilet. The razor sharp assault of artemisia and basil in the beginning is freaking brutal and will knock you on your ass.

Things never really let up with One Man Show, because once the opening notes fade, you're hammered with nose-bloodying levels of sharp, dry pine and incense. Even the base is astringent, with big wallops of vetiver and cedar.

Everything about OMS is the opposite of subtle or discreet. It's not what I'd call a classy or beautiful scent. It's mean, raw and crude, delivering exactly what its fans want. Its fans tend to be powerhouse fragrance wearers like me, even though I'm on the fence on whether this is a powerhouse (a little too dry and thin textured to qualify). Count me in as a fan though.

MY RATING: 7.5/10

missan

Funny thing is it now says 'highly concentrated' on the box, but it isn´t, it was but not anymore!

I think I´m 'meh' about this one, it´s not industrial waiste, but far from very good, I think. I think I like it though, hmm

Edit: It´s a little bit similar to Oscar de la Renta pour lui, but nowhere near as good. It´s not really a powerhouse. It´s a little too sour, could have gained a lot from better quality in the ingredients me thinks.
Instead of paying £6 I could have paid £15 with better a better quality.

dromidreza
dromidreza

دیگه بوی اون خیلی قدیمیه و بیکلاس شده.زمان خودش برای خودش برو بیایی داشت بیچاره.یادش بخیرررر

Kharnak

I must say..... it took me 2 years to come around to this.. but i finally started liking it.
At first there was this soapy rootbeer, greeny vibe that i didn't like at first... but i kept trying.
Lately, i realized that a lot of my favorite masculine power frags have a strong Green body to it. Frederic Malle's "French Lover", Polo Green, Azzaro Homme, Lapidus, Antaeus. this is another nice rich sappy resinous Green power frag that i realized blends so wonderfully with fabric and my own body smells. I can't help it, it grew on me.

Wise Owl
Wise Owl

I bought this blind as it was inexpensive and I was intrigued by some of the reviews that I’ve read about it. So as a result I was eager to try for myself. OMS is a very 'cold', 'gray' and 'industrial' smelling fragrance with monster silage and impressive longevity. It's a scent which is not for the warmer weather as it'd be too heavy and oppressive. Instead it is best suited for the more cooler, overcast and rainy days of early spring or late autumn. All in all a very unique scent which powerhouse lovers should lap up.

velb95
velb95

IT. "One man Show" è stato il primo profumo in assoluto che ho ordinato. Non potrei, comunque, usarlo ora - è come non potessi mai più tornare a scuola, o sposare il tuo primo amore, ma lo ricordo ancora come un profumo magico e sensuale.

EN. "One Man Show" was the first perfume that I've ever ordered. I wouldn't, however, use it now - it's like you couldn't turn back to school, or marry your first love, but I still remember how magical and sensual it was.

FORCED_TO_REGISTER
FORCED_TO_REGISTER

I do remember sneaking to where my dad used to keep his perfumes..& got myself a lil tiny sprays!
(imagine a lil kid puting on one-man-show!! hahahahha)

I guess most of those who're in my age knew this great perfume through their fathers. Cheers pals!

Well..that maybe the first seeds to my growing passion to scents & perfumes.

It is elegant..
sophisticated..
calm & clean..
subtle & masculine..

Oh..plus it was lauched in my birth year!!!

I absolutely love it..plus it reminds me of my late dad.

RIP dad :)

scorpiodivamarian
scorpiodivamarian

I got one for my dad recently
he loved it
soooooooo warm &elegant

mjf2001
mjf2001

In the vein of all my favorite old-school powerhouses (Quorum, Bijan for Men, Kouros) yet with its own distinct personality. Once the incense notes kick in after the first 20 minutes, there is something very compelling about this scent to me... I can't stop checking in with it at my wrist to get another whiff. Some may not know what to make of it, but it keeps me great company. Definitely a day-off-from-work scent. A favorite at a great price!

rienzope
rienzope

Nice surprise for me. Old school, very complex, clean and interesting. It seems to change as you move and smell different close to the skin vs how it projects. A masterpiece despite its low price and uninspiring label

pob75
pob75

Starts off too strongly for me and the pine note dominates everything else for a while. A little bit eye-watering and astringent for the first hour or so.

Once you get a few hours in it is very nice, still quite heavy, complex, nicely balanced, sweet, smooth and floral. But definitely masculine. And a bit old school.

3-4 hours in and it gets softer and smells quite beautiful, cleaner and more sophisticated. Balances the more feminine notes well with the insistent, everpresent masculine ones.

This is very potent - I only ever use 2 sprays maximum. Big projection especially early on. Longevity is very good - just one spray lasts well over 9 hours.

I like this one - but will always put it on a few hours before getting too close to people due to the overpowering first hour or so. More of a formal fragrance for 30+ year olds IMO.

Don't blind buy.

jonty
jonty

im 25 and i like this fragrance very strong when first applied but after an hour its gorgous

Shameera
Shameera

smell good for me

jamesjxxx
jamesjxxx

It's as cheap as chips about 6 euro in the middle east...but you can't help but like it....very 80's and a real killer on the dance floor....from what I can remember of the 80's and dance floors. Give it a chance and it will grow on you

jawad.khalid
jawad.khalid

a very strong scent not for everyone

Scentrist
Scentrist

Between this and Bogart for Men from the same period, I always felt as if this was somewhat more showy and a powerhouse where Bogart for Men was more understated.

This is not a bad scent for something that can still be purchased very reasonably. But it is a typical 80's powerhouse. It's something you immediately can identify from both the uniqueness of its note accords and via projection. There's little wonder that it was a wonderful leather fragrance from that period, and the staying power was daunting.

I don't know whether my tastes have changed, but as I smell it now, it seems either too commonplace or simply no longer my taste, despite how I might have previously worn it. It's not something I'd wear every day for fear of announcing my arrival five minutes ahead of time, and the bang-for-the-buck argument cuts both ways: It's both inexpensive, and now accessible which makes it just more common and usurping the uniqueness. It's no longer a signature fragrance in my view.

I'd still recommend it because it wears very well, it's not sharp and unpleasant or annoying (the citrus accords are handled well, and the transition into spices, leather, woods is excellent, the florals give it a nice richness), and it's frankly a bargain. It was always well-composed, albeit somewhat bombastic and bold in an assertive 80's yellow-power-tie type of way.

Katrusya31
Katrusya31

this is very special...deserve applodisments, Bravo!

karlovonamesti
karlovonamesti

As much as I should hate One Man Show, I find myself liking it. It's important to understand that this is a very synthetic perfume. Almost like Azzaro Chrome, except with grime and rust instead of clean, calone-laden metal. Or like Sung Homme, but without the indecisiveness in its composition. Aside from the basil and a remunerative dry citrus ensemble, there are whopping doses of bitter chemicals roaring off my skin. The effect is jarring to say the least. After twenty minutes, a smokeless incense and tobacco shimmer through the coldness, and give OMS a very interesting contrast between its metallic skin and earthier core. Things remain fairly linear and gradually soften as the hours wear on.

I'm tempted to say that OMS is an oddity, but it stands among dozens of other incense-laden masculines from this era - the raw accords are similar in Kouros, Quorum, and Sung Homme. While anything but sexy, it exudes power, with its own aggressive form of intimidation, and evokes images of scowling Russian businessmen in smoky boardroom meetings. If you smoke, or are often around smokers, this one would go well with that atmosphere. It's definitely worth trying.

binoybcompany
binoybcompany

It can easily be the cheapest Powerhouse Fragrance you can buy at 20$ in India.

It has Amazing projection & silage. Easily 6+ hrs.

Longevity 8/10
sillage 8/10
scent 7/10

blueberry
blueberry

This is a very pleasant masculine chypre-and I dare say it can be used by women who are fond of chypres as well. It is not sharp or alcoholic, but quite delicate and close to skin, still it lingers for some time. My husband enjoys it as an unobtrusive office scent and I like to sniff his neck when he comes back home. This EDT is inexpensive and really nice, plus the bottle is very comfortable - you don't have to remove the cap to spray it.
A classic!

Kharnak

First...i do dislike this one... But i can understand it may be likeable... it's rather Alcohol Aftershave-like, top notes are obvious Caraway spice, Pine-like.
Strong and long lasting.
I Agree with the RootBeer comparison but in an oddly offputting way,the sweet sugaryness is like one lone person in a loud crowd of... soapy Greenness that just doesn't agree with me. Still it smells clean and fresh. I suppose i have mixed feelings, but i'll give this away to someone else who likes it better. :3

Miyavi
Miyavi

When I first took it out of the box I saw how cool the bottle looked, that's a good sign right there. So I sprayed it on. At first I was like "wooooooow this is strong stuff!" and I didn't know if I liked it. But after a short time, it settles on my skin and became an amazing spicy and slightly woodsy scent. I found it at a perfume store and I regret not buying it. I think I can say this is one of those scents I fell in love with.

RobbieX

This is great. Old school scent. The opening is fresh, soapy, clean, and very pleasant. The drydown stays a nice fresh pine/spicy/woody/leather/floral smell but just a touch powdery. Longevity and sillage are very good. Really masculine too. I really like this.

instantjim
instantjim

This is the second Bogart fragrance I have bought, the other being "Witness".

Unlike some of the other reviewers here, I think this fragrance is a masterpiece. The start is very strong and soapy: it is quite fougere-like.

Imagine Paco Rabanne with an added layer of pungency and floral notes. The artemisia and basil give the pungency and hint at Polo Green. Polo and Paco Rabanne are two of my favourite fragrances, so it's not surprising that I like this one. Artemisia is one of my favourite notes, so this is another reason I like it.

This is definitely one for powerhouse fragrance fans and can be bought extremely cheaply.

lakkiirfan
lakkiirfan

agree with castor
and try it in summer after 5;00pm, you 'll love this fragrance,
don't go for the low price sometime,

BIG
BIG

It smells as if you entered a church filled with incense smoke and melted candle wax.

Something about the top notes reminds me of root beer, and not in a "good way." However, if you tolerate it until you get to the drydown, this is a very good "bang for the buck." That is assuming you like the notes and this "old school" type of fragrance. It lasts and projects well also. It's fairly unique, dynamic, "masculine," and natural-smelling (once the top notes recede), so it deserves credit for at least being a great "bargain fragrance." I dilute it about 50% with vodka due to my skin chemistry, but if your skin really soaks up fragrances you don't have to do this. I also think there is a bit too much castoreum (an "animalic" note) in the base. This has an astringent quality that may be a big turn off to some, but diluting it provides an occasional waft that is really nice, and the castoreum is kept under control.

UPDATE: I threw caution to the wind today and sprayed myself once to the chest straight from the bottle. The top notes were still bad but within a few minutes I was enjoying this well-balanced "super cheapo." It's on the opposite end of the spectrum for this kind of fragrance, with super-smooth, vintage Tsar on the other end. The balance is what makes OMS wearable. I think in the past I was too sensitive to certain notes.

UPDATE #2: I obtained some vintage OMS and the "root beer" quality is not present. It's also smoother and richer, blowing the doors off any niche scent I've sampled. However, if you dislike castoreum you probably won't like it. A top ten aromatic wonder of the world !

UPDATE #3: The vintage aftershave formulation is quite strong, sort of like an EdT, whereas the EdT is more like an EdP. I suggest looking for the aftershave version because it's likely an old, better formulation.

guest_Hamid
guest_Hamid

I Believe price and bottle affect in judge of perfume. after 30 years it's still selling...
Do you know why?! because it's fantastic. Don't judge too soon.

mado17
mado17

Medium level cologne, nothing special..nothing make you dislike it...nothing drives you to rebuy it!

Castor
Castor

It is the sort of scent that needs patience in order to be enjoyed: references as to top notes being analogous to bug spray are real, even though I tend to dislike these sorts of descriptions for being non informative. Of course, the pyramid could have shed some light on it, but alas, I am lost for I can't find the notes upon application. A chypre? Yes, the citric notes are there but blended with spices in such an original way one can hardly recognize them as such. After this very strong initial blast of puzzling and pungent notes OMSh settles into a very nice classic animalic/indolic feeling. I would say it is the right choice for the ones looking after originality in these times of olfactory anemia or an olfactory voyage to the past.

Edit: I can smell it on many when in public venues here in Buenos Aires, for example, movie theatres. It does smell extremely well. And, as for mentions of many Fraganticians, it seems it is a global brand. Interesting, how come a brand being so inexpensive can gather so much attention without the advertising campaigns most global brands resort too. The key? An excellent blend sold at a very convenient price. Don't buy it blind, try it before.

One Man Show by Jacques Bogart 3.57 out of 5 based on 267 ratings and 67 user reviews

Perfume WorldWide
drugstore.com
Eau De Toilette
Jacques Bogart One Man Show Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 3.3 fl oz
Jacques Bogart One Man Show Eau De Toilette Spray for Men, 3.3 fl oz
One Man Show Cologne by Jacques Bogart, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
One Man Show Gold Cologne by Jacques Bogart, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray Tester for Men
One Man Show Cologne by Jacques Bogart, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
One Man Show Cologne by Jacques Bogart, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
ONE MAN SHOW for MEN by Jacques Bogart EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
ONE MAN SHOW for MEN by Jacques Bogart EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
drugstore.com
Eau De Toilette
Jacques Bogart One Man Show Eau de Toilette for Men, 3.3 fl oz
Jacques Bogart One Man Show Eau de Toilette for Men, 3.3 fl oz
One Man Show Gold Cologne by Jacques Bogart, 3.3 oz Eau De Toilette Spray for Men
ONE MAN SHOW GOLD for MEN by Jacques Bogart EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ
ONE MAN SHOW GOLD for MEN by Jacques Bogart EDT SPRAY 3.3 OZ

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacques Bogart One Man Show fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jacques Bogart One Man Show, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify One Man Show by Jacques Bogart. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of One Man Show by Jacques Bogart represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.