Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

Silver Scent Jacques Bogart for men

Silver Scent Jacques Bogart for men
dislike

Silver Scent by Jacques Bogart is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Silver Scent was launched in 2006. Top notes are orange blossom and lemon; middle notes are rosemary, nutmeg, coriander, lavender, geranium and cardamom; base notes are litchi, tonka bean, teak wood and vetiver.

Orange Blossom Lemon

Rosemary Nutmeg Coriander Lavender Geranium Cardamom

Litchi Tonka Bean Teak Wood Vetiver

Silver Scent Intense

Silver Scent Fragrance Reviews

Mohd93
Mohd93

Just tested this and bought it immediately. I really love it, it's really different from other men's fragrances that I really got tired of. Why can't a man smell like grapes bubblegum?

This is so delicious and I'm a sucker for bubblegum with Grape flavor so this just became ONE of my few favorite men's fragrances. By looking at the notes, I really don't know how they made it smell like that but it's genius!

The sillage is really good. I don't know about the longevity because I just got it and been wearing it for an hour, it's still strong so far. Will update this soon.

UPDATE: about the longevity, I sprayed it at 7 PM, and until 11 AM I could still clearly smell it on my skin, that's over 12 hours of longevity. I had to wash it off since it was too hot outside and I had to wear something more fresh and less sweet. Nonetheless, I still adore this and it's perfect for night and winter.

israuseli
israuseli

Dislike. All i can smell is a cleaning product in a bottle.
The opening reminds me alot of sculpture by nikos opening. Dislike both

However, this one projects excellent(longevity is good, not as good as the projection). If you wanna be dominate it is a good one, as long as you don't mind smelling like a laundry powder

yarks
yarks

"Hate" is a strong word. Almost as stong as this juice- it projects to the tips on the cardinal directions and doesn't come off even after rigrous soap-and-water scrubbings. I cannot deny that this will make you noticed. However, realize not everyone wants to smell this on you. It is the cheapest, most grating attempt at a fresh, clean scent that I have ever experienced. I do not sense 1 Million as others have- this stuff belongs under my kitchen sink to be used on stains. Oh wait, this isn't carpet cleaner? Something about both the cleaner-like bottle AND the stench scream "Resolve Stain Remover" at the top of their lungs. But that's an insult to Resolve- it smells significantly better and actually has a productive purpose. Not Silver Scent. It literally makes me feel nauseous. I strongly DO NOT recommend.

majecatracho
majecatracho

Alot stronger and better smelling than some of my more expensive scents, very sweet and spicy. Call me crazy but this frag reminds me a lot of paco rabbane one million.

alimohaj
alimohaj

بسیار بسیار بسیار تهوع آور... بوی مواد سمی و سنگین رو میده.. یه ترکیب بسیار زشت از بوهای خوش

Very sweet, very fruity. I used to really like this scent but as i grew more mature and could recognize the good from the bad in the world of perfumes, i soon came to realize that this one is just quite average.
Don't get me wrong, it last forever and the dry down is quite nice, a bit different from the start. defiantly a very unique scent though. ill give it a solid 6/10

thief of hearts
thief of hearts

Sorry guys but i really like this one. Wanted to have that smooth light grape gum scent and this has it. Love the fruity smoothness! I get hints of 1 million and vip here and there but prefer this to the both of them. Again my apologies :) can't wait to receive my bottle of Intense!

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Another deodorant in a bottle. Aldehydes with a fruity twist, a light accord of green-floral notes (lavender) on a generic woody base, artificially metallic as many others in this price and quality range. Still a bit more pleasant than many others, even showing some interesting features, notably that unusual, soft, aromatic and cozy fruity note, a bit on the bubblegum side but discreet and nice (and above all, quite new to me, whatever it is). Soft and near-to-eternal drydown. Dull, but honest for the price and decent enough to stand a bit above the average.

steve0580
steve0580

I have a sample of this.

It's not bad but to me, it's a very generic spicy, aromatic and I can see why they call it silver, because it does have a slight metallic scent to it as well.

There's nothing about this fragrance that would prompt me to go out and buy a bottle.

RobbieX

Just to add....A powerful Bogart. Just a bit too much of a bubblegum note for me. I'm afraid that I won't be replacing this one.

nightcutter
nightcutter

Got this today. It's nice. To me it smells like raspberry and grape mixed with Nikos Sculpture. I don't think comparisons to 1 Million are accurate at all. The raspberry is like that in Fuel For Life. I can't think of any grape scents but SS is a bit bubblegum-like.

The scent it reminds me of most is Police To Be. Silver Scent is good but not that good. I think the positive reviews are somewhat overenthusiastic!

I am not getting the nuclear strength silage people describe but longevity on the skin is 8 hours plus which is impressive. I like it but I'm glad I only paid £12 for it. I own Sculpture and prefer it to this.

mikedvd5588
mikedvd5588

ini wanginya gw suka bgt. bau leci plus lemon, serta manis tonka bean nya sexy bgt. di kulit gw 15 jam (pemakaian malam yah), di baju? 24 jam!!!! bahkan baju dan jaket yg uda balik dari laundry aja tetep kecium nih silver scent. yg gw heran kok price nya murah abis yah? gw beli cuman $35. dapet kualitas $70++. ini mah harus di coba nih bagi parum lovers....

Chicago Tony T
Chicago Tony T

Great long lasting sweet floral. The litchi dominates from top to bottom. Lavendar/orange blossom and Tonka give it character and depth. a great night time scent though it can be cloying if oversprayed. Longevity is at least 10 hours while sillage is beyond what you expect. Bogart makes some of the best inexpensive scents.

invaderlark
invaderlark

To me this smells very clean and sweet at the same time. Yes it's pretty strong stuff and for the price it can't be beat if you're looking for a clean sweet scent. It lasts forever on my skin. I would say the litchi gives it the sweetness and the orange blossom and lemon give it the clean scent. I don't get much else from it though, it's linear to me. Now when I say clean I don't mean like Prada's Infusion d'homme or Mugler Cologne, meaning they smell like you got out of the shower clean. This clean is like a laundry clean, which is nice but I can see it getting cloying with the sweetness in summer. I like it. I ordered a sample of the Intense version so I'll see if they really are as similar as y'all make it out to be.

7/10.

buraktemiz93
buraktemiz93

I gotta say, this is sexy fragrance. It is unique, fells like cherry but I think the cherry feel comes from amber litchi. Longevity is good, for 6-8 hours, you will still feel it, sillage is amazing for 3 hours. Definetly a Night fragrance. For the price, It is very nice fragrance and worth the money.

liav24
liav24

both of theme - the Intense and the regular are great! sweet - very good at night, all of the ladies that smelled it - beside my sister - loved it :P

velgasius
velgasius

Honestly this one is extremely potent. It smells fresh & clean, I get different opinions on this, on my own nose it smells like a shower. Other times it can smell like baby talcum powder. Friends of mine comment on how it smells like grapes which I don't get at all. Apply too much and it'll be like you rubbing 2 bars of soap on everyone's noses around you, you can already imagine how strong that is. Apply sparingly and with caution & you should get this fresh clean scent.

An important factor: you will get anosmic over silver scent. 10 minutes of this thing going up your nostrils is enough to blind your sense of smell over SS's scent (until you take a shower of course), but lately I've gotten so anosmic that I was only able to smell it for 2 minutes. I applied this one on a friend of mine and it was like YODELAYHEEHOOOOOO!!

Went to bed, woke up, took a shower, applied encre noire on the exact same spots where I applied SS the night before and after several hours SS overpowered encre noire. Don't be fooled by this frag & DO NOT re-apply because yes, people STILL smell you but you youself don't (they might get anosmic rather fast as well though).

Projection: Projection is huge, over 8 meters in the first hour. During the 2nd, projects for 3 meters, now that will shrink slowly and will go down to an arm's length of projection after about the 8-hour mark. It is bearable although potent, since fresh type scents are less 'visible' compared to other genres of fragrances.
Sillage: lasts around a minute behind you and becomes moderate after 6 hours.
Longevity: more than you need.
How many sprays?
Don't expect to not be loud even with 1 spray, so use 1 if you want to project loud normally. Use 2, with the 2nd spray further away from your skin if you want to project more. Use 3 if you want to smell like soap. Use 4 if you're feeling moody & want to force everyone to leave you alone.

Update:
Been months after I bought this and I decided to spray it one more time. This time it's completely changed, into a nice grape, clean scent. Not so much soap like I remembered it had. No idea if it's my nose, or if the juice inside actually changed overtime.

warlockss
warlockss

this smells delicious , yep its like 1 million , but this is better cos now its 1 million with a grape smell , this smells way more sweet and fruitier and that grape is so divine i feel like drinking this . if you are familiar with paco rabanne 1 million your going to love this because its almost the same but with a twist. the projection and longevity is beast mode. Might be too sweet for some . The price is great too . If the same juice was dumped into a more better looking bottle lets say a niche brand then this could easily be marketed into a more expensive category .
some simialrities with ted lapidus blacksoul and 1 million , but this is so much more refined with the sharpness taken out .
dont beleive the bad negative reviews , i think those people dont want this to become popular like 1 million cos its a definite change from 1 million and its unique in its own way .

fraggy_man
fraggy_man

Guys.. this is my genuine review about this scent.
Sillage awesome, projects like a monster, but the scent smells very deep . If you want to induce vomiting in some one use this. Really; the first time i wore it I felt nausiated I thought to myself may be food poisoning. Second time when I wore this same nausea feel then it was confirmed its my silver scent. People in INDIA might like it because of the camphor smell really it smells like a temple guru..!! Can you seduce any one with this scent? May be you can litrally anesthetise any one..
I took a hot water shower to get rid of this smell. I terribly failed.
I respect the brains and hard work behind this invention but definitly not my cup of tea.

sranjit
sranjit

i blind bought both Silver Scent and Silver Scent Intense after much deliberation over sweet perfumes, especially after testing Paco One Million, Diesel Only The Brave and Nike On Fire.

And, i'm not disappointed with Bogart's relatively recent perfume additions. i loved both. SS bursts open into some kind of energy like a young 20-something chap, while SSI is a bit laidback like a late 30s man and enters nostrils more smoothly. Both the perfumes have a similar dry down, which is awesome. i am a fan of Bogart perfumes and SS/SSI are yet another set of offering by the perfume house at a lower price range.

Not to mention, being of Bogart lineage, sillage and longevity are exccellent for both the perfumes.

Ayl

در مورد خلفش هم اینو گفتم ، به نظر میرسه با این همه پخش بو انگار به جز خود آدم کس دیگه ای بوی اونو حس نمیکنه البته چیزی که گفتم در مورد اینتنسش بیشتره چون دوام و پخش بوش اندازه ی این نیست . ا

KoceFF
KoceFF

Just got it. I can go aaall day and aaaall night with this one. Great,everything,silage,scent,longevity..... Strong but not overpovering, masculine but kinda modern, not old school at all,girls love it...u don't need anything else.

Scent- 9.7
Longevity- 9.6
Projecton- 9.2

sameh
sameh

Actually Silver Scent Jacques Bogart is Good frag 4 it's value , it smells good & project good as well & longevity is good, the only side down 4 me is the bottle design it looks unattractive & cheap !

Projection / Silage 2 - 3 hours.

Longevity 5 hours

Scent 5/10

Bottle design 2/10

Value 4 Money 8/10

P.S. funny thing is my MOM hates it & my WIFE likes it HA HA HA !

Thumps Up !

kl99
kl99

Silver Scent and Silver Scent Intense are made with the same material, where S.S. is a cube S.S.I. is a sphere.
Both are Definitely men's fragrances, but with a female side. SS remembered me a female french fragrance of the end of 80s first 90s. I couldn't detect. Cause of the fruit litchi notes i suppose. Now with SSI i know that the fragrance is Paloma Picasso for man (yes, that was for man but very wildcat at the begin of the nineties was commonly accused to be a female perfume). A friend of mine says there is an arabian shade in it and i'm totally agree.

In some way SS is more original, unusual, but at the same time too strong and disturbing. SSI is smoother. Both are dark, bitter, quite dry, fruity, stony, "asphalty", with hyperwave sillage.

djews
djews

I think it is the only fragrance that I hate. I seriously believe that Bogart made it smell disgusting but made it last forever and project like crazy just to see if people really are as stupid as we think. It absolutely reeks, when I am out and about and smell some young clown with this stuff on it makes me laugh. Honestly, I would rather spray myself with sewerage water. I wouldn't even let my dog go near a bottle of it.

suyiski

As a follow up to my earlier review, I did further reading about what might have gone wrong with my skin. Turns out I have dry skin and this fragrance doesn't do well on those, didn't have problems with my Chanel bleu though, longetivity and projection were fine irrespective. Anyway, after moisturizing my skin this morning, turns out the fragrance does last and projects quite decently. I'm glad that's sorted. Ok then, adios.

suyiski

Blind bought this based on the reviews I saw here. I was confident because the notes sat well with me but more importantly I got this because most people claimed amazing sillage and lasting power. I was utterly disappointed. I don't know if it is my body chemistry or the climate of where I live (Africa) but this doesn't last on my skin for more than an hour. It doesn't leave a trail either, I am still confused because I had so much expectation after reading your reviews. I decided to spray my room before going to bed last night and to be fair I did smell some of it in the air when I woke up 8hrs later. So it's my body Chemistry? Anyone else here use it in a warm climate? Will appreciate a response.
Thanks

Mr.Bobby.N
Mr.Bobby.N

JB SILVER SCENT is a sweet, aromatic and smooth oriental scent. The opening is my favorite.

The dry-down is still very nice though, and it has a rare abitlity to project constantly around you and the room for 8-14hrs! Lasts ALL day. It seems to be as present a meter away as it is to others 8 meters away... SILVER SCENT 'floats' really well in a wide area, and smoothly.

I love this scent on my woman more than me. Smells great.

---------------------------------------------
SILLAGE: excellent
LONGEVITY: excellent
SCENT: excellent
BOTTLE: Elegant brick (looks like a gun magazine)
VALUE FOR MONEY: excellent.

OVERALL: 8.5/10
---------------------------------------------

UPDATE (1.11.13): All those around me unanimously seem to like/love this scent, and many females even want to wear it themselves... Family members, co-workers... it seems extremely popular. Five compliments already today and it's only 10.30am!?

bebozizo83
bebozizo83

one of my black list perfume
i hate this too much

PFB
PFB

LONG LASTING!
INCREDIBLE SILLAGE - I work in a candle shop and when i started wearing this i had so many ppl asking if we had a new fragrance going in the store, it was that noticeable!
Its very sweet, but balanced by the exotic woody and spicier parts. i much prefer it to other sweet fragrances.
This has become one of my everyday fragrances, out of chance.
My ex boyfriend used to wear this fragrance so i always associate it with him. i got a great price on it earlier this year and thought i'd buy it for the memories!
i ran out of my other fragrances and started using this, and while for the first few wears i was flooded with memories, slowly but surely i made it my own. and it has become a must have!

bagoes.setyadi
bagoes.setyadi

smelss like pesticide :(

wesleyhclark
wesleyhclark

Well named, this is a very bright fragrance (but not as bright as Egoiste Platinum) - but I don't care for it. Smells clean/fresh/sporty. Not my thing.

ahmadmohee
ahmadmohee

fresh, perfect for a beach trip. suitable for day wear.

Ayl

بویی که خیلی ها نمیپسندن . ادکلنی با روایحی سنگین ، غلیظ و تاریک . مثل شیشه ش تداعی کننده ی تیرگی و سکوته . البته خیلی ها هم دوستش دارن . من ازش خوشم اومد . بسیار مردانه است . یادآور عطرهای قدیمی هم هست و مثل اونها بوی اصیلی داره . ماندگاریش به اندازه ای زیاده که اگه روی لباس زده بشه به این زودی ها بوش نمیره و حالاحالاها هست ؛ پس بهتره یکی دو تا پاف بیشتر زده نشه و چه بهتر که یکی رو مچ دست چپ زده بشه و یکی هم روی سرشونه ی راست ، و یا وسط یا سمت راست قسمت سینه ی لباس تا بینی رو اذیت نکنه ! سیلور سنت : رایحه ای با اصالت ، مغرور و خودپسند که بر مردانگی اصرار و تأکید میکنه . ا
ماندگاری خوب
پخش بوی فراوان
رایحه ای پایدار و البته خطی
با قیمت پایین
فقط برای فصول سرد و نقاط سردسیر

FrozanKaos
FrozanKaos

I hate it, smells like pesticide, sprays like one too.

manzoor86
manzoor86

i don't know,why the people are giving frightening comments about this fragrance,its a good purchase for its price,a gentle and subtle fruity fragrance,with weird aroma of guava to my nose,
moderate silage and well lasting,
on my skin it stays for more than 6 hours,
i like it,and i recommend it as well.

NobleRoman
NobleRoman

My 1st Bogart and a blind buy too. Wow, it's sweet and fruity. It's like a time capsule from the 70's. 8.5/10

ImGame
ImGame

An absolute beast in the clubs and at night and in my opinion smells identical if not better than 1 million but this one hits with the lychee and synthetic fruit which I like and is half the price. This one is an attention grabber not best for casual wear.

mohammadit
mohammadit

بوی تلخ و تند با ماندگاری بالا و پخش بوی مناسب حتی برای موقعیت جغرافیایی با اقلیم مرطوب که در این مناطق پخش و ماندگاری بو بسیار ضعیف است مناسب برای تیپ های رسمی

cougarR
cougarR

eh işte

murysusanto

Try Canali black diamonds, exactly like this. The price is the difference, Canali is more expensive and smoother. All good though.

murysusanto

At first i didn't know that this actually a great perfume house. The bottle wasn't appealing so i didn't bother trying it on but today a friend gave me direct referrence and brought me to the store insist me to try and i did. Now i have one, and i must say this is one great stuff.
My first Bogart, surely i will take a closer look to other ones, my interest is the one man show gold edition.

Cheers

8.5/10

afihs13
afihs13

Just got it today.. And it's fantastic..
Fresh, sweet, fruity..
Good sillage and superb longevity..
Reasonable price..
What else, you tell me..

It reminds me of PR Black XS, but less fruity..

It's really good when you wear this to go out with some friends at night.. Have fun, girls, crazy night..
Prepare for naughty effects from the girls ;)

9.5/10

galihkoro
galihkoro

wow, this perfume is fantastic..this smells like grape syrup, the sillage is enermous..i like it

Mannie
Mannie

I bought this blind based on the reveiws on the site. I found this very disappointing. Maybe it's my body chem, maybe my nose, but to me it' smells like a hot musty room with a fruit bowl left to go stale. Just my opinion. Can't even be bothere to give it a score.

lordImmortal
lordImmortal

عطر جالب و ماندگاری خوب از کمپانی سازنده عطر one man show و مناسب برای استفاده روزانه در آب و هوای نسبتاً خشک... نسبت به قیمت ارزش حداقل یکبار خریدن رو داره ...

RobbieX

A lovely fruity and spicy fresh scent. Staying power and sillage are as good as it gets. It stays fruity in the drydown and more woods and nutmeg appear. I'm sure I can smell tobacco lurking in the background, maybe it's the tonka. The bottle is built like a tank with a generous shot. Yes, Silver Scent is another powerful and good Bogart.

nfzrmn
nfzrmn

The best one I have ever had...

dcoolsam
dcoolsam

Awesome, long lasting, girls love it.. I have got many compliments wearing this :)

michael.j
michael.j

I bought this blind. (Is there any other way to buy this?).
What a very pleasant surprise! It's so rich and dark. Very fruity. If deep red silk velvet had its own smell it would be this. This thing has got some serious claws and what a pleasure it is to let them sink into the flesh. This fragrance doesn't gently waft up to your nose from the site of application, it completely envelopes and surrounds you. It's so funny to imagine how well this scent would do if it had some marketing muscle behind it in the US. They'd have to update the bottle, which ill advisedly gestures toward the more stubborn excesses of 70s design. Bogart and Lapidus just can't seem to leave the 70s in the 20th century. Anyway, the bottle's a trifling fault compared to the brilliance of this gem. I've smelled, and own, a goodly number of frags that don't enchant so thoroughly as this one does.

raghu135
raghu135

mind blowing perfumes , lasts more than 24hrs on clother , on skin easily 12 hours , projects nearly 2-3 hours . Dry down is classy . For this price ? seriously u should get one . Just awesome . Grape wine is beautiful . I got it for 9 USD :)

AndranikTP
AndranikTP

This is awesome! Major lady killer, I cant stress that enough. I blind bought this and am extremely happy I did.

Bobster
Bobster

I wanted to wear this a few times before giving it a proper review and a proper review it will get. What can I say about SS? SIlver scent is for the mature male who doesn't mind smelling like Fanta grape while riding his harley. It's a very mature scent yet a younger crowd could pull it off. I can agree with the similarities to One million but One million is more musky than SIlver scent. I actually like Silver scent better than One million. Bogart did a really good job on this fragrance. I get at least 8-10 hrs on this and I get compliments from both men and women. I think this is the only fragrance I have in my collection that actually gets stronger as the day progresses. If you want a very long lasting fragrance that is similar to One million but different than try Silver scent. It's truly a great fragrance.

ajay.acharyakv
ajay.acharyakv

Just unexplanable: feels so good, perhaps the best in my collection. Pity it is not as expensive as it should have been, hence loses premium feel.

iLikeColognes
iLikeColognes

it's much like one million only fruitier and less sweet.
in my opinion much better than one million and costs like half the price.
you can get this on ebay for about 20 dollars for 3.4 oz.

robertodoi
robertodoi

A mix: 70% One Million + 30% Animale for men. Projection + Sillage + Longevity: fantastic.

maneduli
maneduli

smell like PR 1m and ted lapius black soul for me

pforever
pforever

love love love. this fragrence exudes confidence and absolutely fills the room leaving the most pleasent aroma <3

micpower
micpower

I used to like Silver Scent .. but not anymore. It is not a bad scent but ofcourse not a brilliant one.

SHERIF SAYED
SHERIF SAYED

Ugliest profumo nella mia vita .. infruttuoso

LanceDior
LanceDior

This is badass juice!! For the price, this is an absolute steal. I get god-mode projection and longevity (my sister came home nine hours after I's put it on, and said she could smell it on herself). It is also a very pleasant smell, only if you like sweet scents though. At first I thought this Smelt like fabric softener, but it's rather a combination of all candy sweet smells worth smelling, without the medicine/chemical vibe of things like joop. Words fail me to describe how pleased I am with this scent, and the bogart house in general. Uncommon, well-made and cheap. Who could ask for more? I believe the bogart house is like a wise man's niche; you don't have to save for months to get an outstanding fragrance. However, I would gladly swap the pricetags for this and my bleu de Chanel.

kalravrkapadia
kalravrkapadia

A stellar perfume..a masterpiece...at the price this is a gem....stayed on forever on my skin as well as clothes....10/10..

Hélio Sérgio Rocha
Hélio Sérgio Rocha

This fragrance is very very sweet!
The opening comes with citrus notes and orange blossom very very sinthetic and too strong, radiating a enormous sillage that nauseates me so badly! Is that Lychee? This stuff that reminds me very very sweet grapes?! So sinthetic too.
What a pitty as i love lychees!

Then, it calms down a little bit and the spicy accords appear. It is the better part of the scent.

I thought it would have a better longevity at all, but about an hour ago it goes away (Thanks God!)

I do not like it!

leecher88
leecher88

its unique and a masterpiece

received it today through a swap and have to say that for now i am very satisfied and projection and longevity seem to be good !!!!

I would describe the scent as fruity elegant, which is a big plus cause this you can wear it in summer (i believe so )

Crusher_
Crusher_

Dunhill Desire Red is one of if not my favourite fragrance which before trying I read this fragrance is very similar to. I would say this is closer to Desire Blue which is also a great scent.

I no longer will waste money on either of the Desire colognes on account of their woeful projection and longevity, this cologne however is EVERYTHING they are not! Powerful doesnt even begin to describe this scent! More powerful and far more unique than 1 million.

Obviously on account of this you need choose the occasions you wear it wisely, its not suitable for intimate encounters or small indoors events but perfect for outdoors events, clubs, festivals, parties you want to get noticed at.

It has just the right amount of sweetness without being sickly as well as a nice solid base that is enjoyable. There is a place for this cologne in every persons arsenal in my opinion.

I will always have this bad boy in my collection and would be happy to pay the same price as 1 Million for it. Cant believe it is one third the price!

Now to sample Silver Scent Intense :)

mrluctoretemergo
mrluctoretemergo

one spray said it all...and now i won't be wearing this anymore...ever.

Chemical bomb - nothing nice to smell here. Even bug spray is less strong and more pleasant to wear. Very wrong blind buy.

I really can't understand (but respect the fact) why so many of you find this even remotely pleasant to wear !

My worst blind buy ever !

jacson5077
jacson5077

THIS IS EXACLTY THE SAME SCENT AS SUN JAVA! AND BOTH ARE THE SAME PRICE!

guillermostf
guillermostf

try it at night. is a great scent. maybe the price makes u think it's something vulgar and ordinary, but no. it has some of the drydown of kokorico, but it's sweeter, no honey but fruity. strong power and longevity. sillage: as poison by dior, everybody knows whaen you're around.

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

It's so close to YSL - Body Kouros in the middle notes.
Not bad, but it's not my fragrance.

Mprodigy
Mprodigy

Nuclear launch detected! Like 1 million on steroids.

ggprobal
ggprobal

Finally bought this one and I must say this one is master piece . Smell really great and 3 small spray would be far enough to get caught.

neri
neri

Quer saber uma coisa? Este aqui é uma obra prima. Sim, uma obra prima. O melhor custo beneficio de todos que eu já encontrei até hoje. Um perfume forte, noturno, muito SEXY, sofisticado.
SUBESTIMADO até a ultima gota.Um achado!Cai muito bem na balada.

nishantvpatel
nishantvpatel

Commonman's Review:
Initial: Like the fresh and strong initial tones
Middle (30 mins): After sometime it is still quite good and gets slightly milder yet strong enough if you come close...a sophisticated combination of citrus and some acqua
Dry Down: Finally leaves behind a nice fruity and fresh scent for quite sometime. Smells great on me.
Overall: I think the smell is quite refreshing and complex, though maybe quite strong for some people.
Usage: Special occassions when you need to make your presence felt.

MonarC
MonarC

This one is such a miracle! For that cheap price, really miracle! Everytime I wear this one, somebody ask me, which scent I'm wearing. I'm enjoying this one as well. It's really long lasting, can stay on skin skin all day long.

babak125

ارزش نسبت به قیمت:9/10
ارزش خرید:6/10

lalelu
lalelu

this smells like welches grape soda. not a serious fragrance but good for going out

Ultra.Black7

پخش بو و ماندگاری فوق العاده
نسبت به قیمت کار خیلی خوبیه

Cammi
Cammi

smellss like grape sherbert... everyone around me who smells it loves it.. give it a go :)

Cassiano
Cassiano

Ultrapowerlicious scent!!!! This is a special one in my personal collection and in my heart.
Silver Scent is strong from the beginning to the end (despite there is no end), with its fruit bittersweet aroma, which makes everyone asks “what cologne are you wearing?”

It exhales, it attracts, it gives a lick desire, it makes you keep sniffing yourself all the time, it is completely and absolutely weird and fantastic at the same time!

Some say that the intriguing aroma comes from the mix of cold lemon + orange. Others say it smells like grapes. I can only remember that, when I met this cologne, the woman from the store told me that she had gone through a training for its launch and it contained Calabrian Orange. And that this note, together with the note of lychee, resulted in the fabulous aroma of this fragrance.

In fact, the fragrance combines notes of lemon and orange blossom, besides lavender, Rosemary, nutmeg, coriander, wild geranium and a touch of cardamom. Finally, it brings wood, vetiver, tonka bean and lychee.
It is a wonder of the world perfumery that, although possesses a synthetic aspect, projects and lasts with perfection and became very popular among the Brazilians.

I must confess that its singular aroma makes me selfish and I would be glad if only 1 person could meet him: ME!

Kain
Kain

A strong, fruity and synthetic fragrance with nuclear projection and longevity!
Start so sweet, fruity and synthetic with some woodsy notes in the background but the fruity and sweet notes are the king!
The fruity note smell like raspberry but it's really sharp and synthetic and in your face!
In the drydown and base, the fruity note settle down just a bit and some floral notes joining to this mess!
The projection and longevity is incredible!
With so many natural and quality fragrances out there this is a big thumbs down for me!
I can't stand this fragrance at all!
I gave it to my brother as a gift and he likes it!!!
يه عطر بسيار تند و شيرين و ميوه اي كه پخش بويي در حد بمب اتم و ماندگاري بسيار بسيار زيادي داره
رايحه ابتدايي اون بوي بسيار تند و قوي ميوه اي از خانواده تمشك و توت فرنگي هست كه مقدار زيادي بوي شيرين و كمي هم رايحه هاي چوب و جنگلي اونو همراهي ميكنن
دوستان ميگن بوش تلخه اما اصلا بوش تلخ نيست به نظرمن
بوش بسيار شيرين و ميوه اي هست كه بدليل كيفيت پايين ساخت، بوي مصنوعي و بسيار تندي داره و ممكنه در يه سري موارد باعث سر درد بشه
در ادامه بوي ميوه اي كمي ضعيفتر ميشه و كمي رايحه هاي گلها بهش اضافه ميشن كه بوشو قابل تحمل تر ميكنن اما در كل بوش بسيار بي كيفيت و سطح پايين هست
من به هيچ وجه نميتونم بوي اينو تحمل كنم. به خاطر همين به عنوان هديه دادمش به برادرم و ظاهرا خيلي خوشش اومده

Jackfusion
Jackfusion

Finally met this perfume. Taste aromatic and oriental, but this did not please. It reminded me of grape candy chewy, came to the same class of Decibel Azzaro, a sickly sweet. It reminded me a perfa old that my mother wore, called absinthe. Fixing very good, but I found it more feminine than the Shalimar Initial.

karthiktas
karthiktas

Master Projection & Monster Longevity. This stuff is really worth, coz it as very good projection & Dam good longevity than korous. Best is to spray on ur shirt. It stays on ur skin all the day & If u want to be noticed in crowed this perfume will do it. But try a sample b4 u buy. Projection: 10/10. Longevity: 15 hrs plus.

vergil_s
vergil_s

بد ترین عطریه که تا به حال تو زندگیم دیدم!
و متاسفانه پخش بوی فوق العاده زیادش حالم رو بهم میزنه!
البته این سلیقه منه!
....................................
اضافه کنم که به نظر من کسایی که فقط عشق پخش بو هستن دنبال این کار میرن وگرنه هیچ چیز طبیعی من تو این عطر ندیدم.

chrismriley@hotmail.com
chrismriley@hotmail.com

An initial monster of projection, enveloping everywhere all around with a scent which is fruity and edgy, yet its bark is worse than its bite....

I applied 6 heavy sprays

0 - 1 hour - 10-25 foot projection. A monster of demonic projection proportions, one which literally makes people leave the room. The family pinched their noses in fear of their nasal safety...how could something which smells like this spread so far?... I like it though and lots. Immense, sexy, tangy, edgy, nervous, fruity; yes I suppose its like 1 million but the older brother and much louder and ruder...Ages 28-38. It has a little Nikos Sculpture Pour Homme masculinity to it. But forget these 2, this is a 80% clone of Beverly Hills Wings, why copy something to such an extent?

1 hour - 3 hours - Projection sucks back in big time. What happened? Approx 6 inches. Less so 1 million now

3 hours - 7 hours. Projection 1-3 inches, tops

This scent works better on clothes and lasts with a burning glow.

Be careful of that 1st hour, seriously..

Kannantas
Kannantas

Want to get noticed in crowed, Then go for it. Very sweet and strong. some might dislike. I Like It

D A V A R I
D A V A R I

Quite bitter smell
High durability
Great player and penetrating odor
For serious managers
For people who genuinely care about diversity than is appropriate

بوی کاملا تلخ

EseveN

Awesome!!!!!!!!

cyber861
cyber861

بویه تلخ و تند همراه با پخش بو عالی و ماندگاری بالا.برای استفاده روزانه خیلی خوبه.

highdef
highdef

This scent is garbage literally, I just threw it away, waste of money.

The smell: I get a thick sweet powdery vibe from this, that made me feel dizzy.

Its quite sickening in my honest opinion.

waste of money for me.

euuughhhhheerrr my head hurts from smelling this mess.

update.....this is poison!

ticalica
ticalica

It is interesting and smells like a grape... In a masculine kind of way...

tcjmoura
tcjmoura

To me it's very similar to halls green grape. EDT version is very sinthetic. Use with caution, this thing projects like a beast (maybe more than joop homme!). Longevity is very good maybe around 8 to 10 hours plus. If you like this thing, you will like 1 million, joop homme and A*men.

jim
jim

I love this fragrance specially the top notes!
Really cheap only 22$ here in India

Presentation: 5/10
Uniqueness: 6/10
Value: 5/10
Projection: 7/10
Smell: 2/10

Overall: 3/10

Dad jax
Dad jax

Guys there is Silver Scent intense, it is a new relese must check that out, Woody,spicy and dark masculine !!!! indeed very sexy and surprisingly the longevity and sillage is very very high !!!! Not even cheap 51 eur 100ml..

periquito89
periquito89

The super longevity and sillage radiates a frightening jelly bean smell that screams "I am here!". This is strong, go figure it.

vin570
vin570

Totally exotic and sweet. It smells mostly like wine, grapes...

Silver Scent by Jacques Bogart 3.51 out of 5 based on 332 ratings and 96 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacques Bogart Silver Scent fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jacques Bogart Silver Scent, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silver Scent by Jacques Bogart. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silver Scent by Jacques Bogart represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.