Designers » I-K » Oriental Fougere « Groups

Silver Scent Deep Jacques Bogart for men
dislike

nutty
Silver Scent Deep Jacques Bogart for men Pictures

Silver Scent Deep by Jacques Bogart is a Oriental Fougere fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Silver Scent Deep was launched in 2014. Top notes are orange, orange blossom and grapefruit; middle notes are clary sage, nutmeg and geranium; base notes are vanilla, tonka bean, hazelnut and woody notes.

Orange Orange Blossom Grapefruit

Clary Sage Nutmeg Geranium

Vanilla Tonka Bean Hazelnut Woody Notes

Silver Scent Intense
Silver Scent

Silver Scent Deep Fragrance Reviews

angelo..zucchinni
angelo..zucchinni

OF MY MANY BOTTLES OF PARFUM...THIS ONE WHISPS AROUND YOU IN THE WARM SUMMER AIR LIKE A WALL OF AMAZING ODOR AND LASTS AND LASTS...THESE SILVER SCENT VARIETY ARE FUKING AWESOME!!...NOT TO MENTION MOST IF NOT ALL OF THE GOOD OL BOGART FRAGS OUT THERE FOR YOU TO FANCY..THESE R AMONG THE BEST..IF YOU WANT EFFECT,,IF YOU WANT TO BE SMELLED AND TURN HEADS...YOU USE THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE DAMNIT! NO NEED TO COUNT COMPLIMENTS...LOL..GRAPE,SUEDE,LEATHER,NUTS,CHOCOLATE..SMOOTH STRONG PIXIE JUICE!! SILAGE N PROJECTION TO THE NUTT BUST!!HAVE A GOOD 1... 9.4....OF 10.0

sunmartin
sunmartin

Best of the scent realy nice

murysusanto
murysusanto

Best of the best Bogart released, I am a fanatic of silver scent and this one makes it more intense to have. Very good quality and very good price...10/10

Cassiano
Cassiano

After the success of the original version (2006), accompanied with fidelity, through the intense version (2009), the brand decided to continue the family Silver Scent and released this version called Silver Scent Deep.

According to the official distributor of the brand in Brazil, the notes have also suffered big changes at this time: in addition to bitter orange and orange blossom, entered the note of grapefruit and they took off the note of frozen lemon, at the top of the composition. In the heart, the same notes of wild geranium and lavender, besides the insertion of sage. And again, as happened in the Intense version, the biggest change occurred at the base of the fragrance: notes of tonka bean, vanilla and hazelnut wood.

As soon as applied, arises a cloud that brings the DNA of the previous versions, what I admire in homonymous lines. But this version is less synthetic, becoming sweeter and voluminous, going for a denser and, obviously, deep fragrance (as its name says). About 20 minutes later, the fragrance begins to evolve into a semi-gourmand, with slightly Woody aroma, which successfully completes a trilogy that fulfils the taste of the Brazilian men audience.

The bottle kept the same design, but received matte painting, including, in the neck (formerly Silver). Total inspiration in the universe "film noir".

Following the same line of thinking from before, I'd say that the Silver Scent boy grew up and became a mature and secure man, who still shows the same mischievous grin of childhood, but learned to seduce and make decisions, without making such a fuss wherever he goes.

kimbola
kimbola

nice nutty vanilla comforting scent werry well rounded

tucktimosprime
tucktimosprime

Starts off like silver scent intense, but with a very dominant nutty aroma.
as it dries down the silver scent intense smell seems to almost vanish and the nutty smell gets balmy and this frag starts smelling like Valentino uomo.
It doesn't project like some of the other jacques Bogart frags, which isn't a bad thing in this case, the longevity is still there.
I asked my wife to buy me this for Christmas, and I'm really glad I own it, as there doesn't seem to be many bottles of this around.
got mine off amazon UK,,you'll see it on there if you keep checking every day, like I had to, don't hesitate if you do see it , as it won't be there for long..

AND-MAT
AND-MAT

Silver scent Deep is the younger crowd silver scent.

Sweeter and calmer, deep is heavy on orange blossom, vanilla and hazelnuts while the nutmeg give it slight spicy vibe.

Excellent perfume when you take in consideration it's performance (Great projection and longevity) and it's price.

Very well done mister Bogart!

Dandadda19
Dandadda19

please let me know if this can be bought in the uk ,i'd love to try it

brucifer
brucifer

Okay so here we go...

I own the Intense version which is great in smell and performance.

I tested Deep recently and these are the main differences I get.

I find the Intense version has a much more bitter opening due to the Lemon and Bitter Orange and Deep to be sweeter in that department as well as sweeter in the dry down. Otherwise they are pretty much the same.

Performance once again is great. It was one of four I tested on myself at the time and it was the only one I could smell without putting my nose to my arm. So A+ to that once again JB.

I actually prefer the Deep version now and will purchase it when my Intense runs low.

junior halston
junior halston

I was able to pick up a bottle of this and it reminds me of the intense version but with a chock dose of hazelnuts.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Deep fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Deep, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Silver Scent Deep by Jacques Bogart. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Silver Scent Deep by Jacques Bogart represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.