Designers » I-K » Chypre « Groups

Ellipse Jacques Fath for women

Ellipse Jacques Fath for women
dislike

Ellipse Jacques Fath for women Pictures

Ellipse by Jacques Fath is a Chypre fragrance for women. Ellipse was launched in 1972. The fragrance features bergamot, mandarin orange, thuja , coriander, wormwood, galbanum, pine, ylang-ylang, rose, jasmine, iris, honeysuckle, nutmeg, vetiver, labdanum, patchouli, cedar, oakmoss and musk.

Bergamot Mandarin Orange Thuja Coriander Wormwood Galbanum Pine Ylang-Ylang Rose Jasmine iris Honeysuckle Nutmeg Vetiver Labdanum Patchouli Cedar Oakmoss Musk

Unforgettable

Ellipse Fragrance Reviews

nikoleta1
nikoleta1

Wow I still remember the deodorant spray in white bottle with silver top, it was hot item in 80s in USSR. Woody floral chypre.

mimi61
mimi61

Finally a micro mini perfume bottle of Ellipse arrived and I am in perfume heaven.A rich,dry ,woody chypre in all its glorious beauty.It developes minute by minute on the skin,beautiful in all its phases.I am a die hard chypre fan and this is one of the most beautiful that I have smelled.The only other perfume I can compare it with is Sinan by Jean Marc Sinan(the vintage one with the cream colored crescent moon stopper)

Ninolly
Ninolly

Heaven in a bottle, strange, strong and sooooooo beautiful, every drop of Ellipse is a nice trip for me.
5 stars. This is love, thanks a lot J. Fath!

9-na
9-na

Gone, but not forgotten vintage. Very green for me, very chypre, and a little dry to the touch. It was nice knowing the scent.

Amarilis60
Amarilis60

I have a fatal obsession with the Perfume! SOS!)))))

vsegal42
vsegal42

Loved it, miss it. Still have a few drops from 1984.

myytrix
myytrix

Lovely perfumes, my mom used to wear it back in 1978. I just remember that it was dry warm scent. I really would like to buy one for myself. Any idea where can i get?

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacques Fath Ellipse fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jacques Fath Ellipse, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Ellipse by Jacques Fath. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Ellipse by Jacques Fath represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guy Laroche J'ai Osé Rochas Alchimie Guy Laroche Fidji Jil Sander Jil Sander No 4 Guy Laroche Clandestine Cacharel Gloria John Galliano John Galliano Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir Chanel Chanel N°19 Amouage Dia pour Femme Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Revillon Detchema Givenchy Givenchy III Jean Patou Sublime Pierre Cardin Cardin Givenchy Amarige Lancome Sikkim (La Collection Fragrances) Guy Laroche Eau Folle Guy Laroche Drakkar Jacques Fath Green Water