Designers » I-K » « Groups

Expression Jacques Fath for women

Expression Jacques Fath for women
dislike

Expression by Jacques Fath is a fragrance for women. Expression was launched in 1977.

Expression Fragrance Reviews

Mujo
Mujo

I found a vintage miniature of Expression and although it's not what I imagined it to be, I like it a lot. It's actually divine.

Unlike the other reviews I'm having an entirely different experience testing Expression. I'm not smelling the strong rose that is mentioned below. Maybe the content of my miniature changed throughout the years? I don't know why it is different, but to my nose Expression opens with straight up honey and bees wax. After the first blast it evolves in a very pretty, balmy and slightly sweet honey and flower perfume. I also get some carnation and oakmoss. Very cosy.... I bet there are also some resins like amber, myrrh or benzoin in there. Longevity is also very good, about 8 hours on me. I wouldn't mind having a big bottle, if the big bottle smells the same.

Update 28-02-2014: On a Russian site I found that notes include oak moss, rose, flowers and leather. (just leaves me more puzzled, because no mention of ambers or honey.... also I don't smell any leather). On Russian sites there are some more reviews and over there it is perceived as either chrypre, green and leathery or warm, balmy, woody and animalistic. A few mention the honey note and some don't. They almost all mention perceiving oakmoss and they all agree it's a lovely scent.

If you ever had the opportunity to try Expression please let us know what you think of it.

Monica CS
Monica CS

¿Donde puedo encontrar Expression de Jaques Fath, en España?
Gracias!

Iris_it
Iris_it

I tested parfum Expression in a hot day and I had to put the electric fan on . I realized that my wrist had got very cool as it was next to the fan and that the perfume was at its best . So, better wear it in winter . It is a chypre with big oakmoss and strong rose and so enchantingly smooth and elegant . I enjoy wearing old style perfumes which are so far away from the modern sweet fruity floral trend . They smell unique !

smellsogood
smellsogood

A wonderful, complex rose chypre that is well worth seeking out if you love this type of fragrance. I wore this years ago and was lucky enough to find a bottle last year, as it had stayed in my memory. I'm a happy bunny!

tiffingirl
tiffingirl

Beautiful powdery classic rose chypre. Andy Tauer's Une Rose Chypree is somewhat similar, a little sweeter perhaps.

ward.w.3ood
ward.w.3ood

Please have fond memories

Where is sold now?

imoore

It is a chypre like Miss Dior or Trussardi Donna.

irishagold
irishagold

imoore - your description is the only one! What do you mean by "true grandchypre"? Does it remind you something? I'd like more info. Thanks!

imoore

A true grandchypre masterpiece!
Very much discontinued!

Expression by Jacques Fath 4.67 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacques Fath Expression fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jacques Fath Expression, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Expression by Jacques Fath. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Expression by Jacques Fath represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dior Miss Dior Molinard Habanita Givenchy Givenchy III Jean-Louis Scherrer Scherrer 2 Sisley Eau du Soir Guerlain Mitsouko Dior Dior Dior Cristobal Balenciaga Michelle Trussardi Trussardi Caron Nocturnes de Caron Paco Rabanne La Nuit Pierre Balmain Vent Vert Paco Rabanne Calandre La Perla La Perla Guerlain Nahema Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Guerlain Heritage Sisley Soir de Lune Rochas Tocade Gres Cabochard