Designers » I-K » « Groups

Expression Jacques Fath for women

Expression Jacques Fath for women
dislike

Expression by Jacques Fath is a fragrance for women. Expression was launched in 1977.

Expression Fragrance Reviews

rossiniopera
rossiniopera

I recently tested Sisley Soir de lune, and was thinking about adding it to my wish list. It's a dark beauty, but I felt that there was just a little something missing. Then yesterday, I found a mini edt of Expression. And my first impression is that if there was a vintage version of Soir de lune, this is what it would be like. Gorgeous, rose-mossy-honeyed chypre. I hope I will find a full bottle one day.

Yohji
Yohji

Expression. Jacques Fath. Brings me to the state of being stupefied.

Je fais souvent ce rêve étrange et pénétrant
D'une femme inconnue, et que j'aime, et qui m'aime
Et qui n'est, chaque fois, ni tout à fait la même
Ni tout à fait une austere, et m'aime et me comprend.

Wrote Paul Verlaine
these exact links you would see on the advert of Expression from 1978

According information that I have found Expression was created by Raymond Chaillan. I dont understand why in our database only Anais Anais marked as his creation. He did plenty of masterpieces, including Boucheron homme, Opium, Ho Hang, YSL pour Homme, Parfum d’Hermès, Carven Monsieur Carven and many, many others

Expression is not very well known, its a mystery fragrance, its the best that I have in whole collection possibly.
Expression opens at once – lots of honey, wood, amber and leather, then..it melts as a wax, burns on your skin like most expensive candle, its so passionate and..tender, heavenly and yet earthy, you trapped in a place which does not belong anywhere else, place that you never been before. Very warm amber, wild flowers, which can only grow on top of mountains, as high to the sky and sun as possible, might be heather as well. Expression also smoky-mossy based, its a little bit tarty, acerb, like the smell of immortelle, animalic, - be it leather with flowers mix or certain way of honey reproduction, it has everything within you can only wish for. I can go on for ages. Expression is a right name for such unreal perfume – you can not put it into words, but your face expression while you wear it – says everything.

Monica CS
Monica CS

¿Donde puedo encontrar Expression de Jaques Fath, en España?
Gracias!

Iris_it
Iris_it

I tested parfum Expression in a hot day and I had to put the electric fan on . I realized that my wrist had got very cool as it was next to the fan and that the perfume was at its best . So, better wear it in winter . It is a chypre with big oakmoss and strong rose and so enchantingly smooth and elegant . I enjoy wearing old style perfumes which are so far away from the modern sweet fruity floral trend . They smell unique !

smellsogood
smellsogood

A wonderful, complex rose chypre that is well worth seeking out if you love this type of fragrance. I wore this years ago and was lucky enough to find a bottle last year, as it had stayed in my memory. I'm a happy bunny!

tiffingirl
tiffingirl

Beautiful powdery classic rose chypre. Andy Tauer's Une Rose Chypree is somewhat similar, a little sweeter perhaps.

ward.w.3ood
ward.w.3ood

Please have fond memories

Where is sold now?

imoore

It is a chypre like Miss Dior or Trussardi Donna.

irishagold
irishagold

imoore - your description is the only one! What do you mean by "true grandchypre"? Does it remind you something? I'd like more info. Thanks!

imoore

A true grandchypre masterpiece!
Very much discontinued!

Expression by Jacques Fath 4.38 out of 5 based on 14 ratings and 10 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacques Fath Expression fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jacques Fath Expression, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Expression by Jacques Fath. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Expression by Jacques Fath represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Miss Dior Jean-Louis Scherrer Scherrer 2 Paco Rabanne La Nuit Molinard Habanita Givenchy Givenchy III Pierre Balmain Ivoire de Balmain Versace Gianni Versace Krizia Teatro Alla Scala Rochas Mystere Hermes Caleche Guy Laroche Fidji Balenciaga Michelle Sisley Eau du Soir Lancome Cuir de Lancome (La Collection Fragrances) Guerlain Nahema Rochas Madame Rochas Sisley Soir de Lune Guerlain Vol de Nuit Guerlain Guerlain Chant d'Aromes Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps