Designers » I-K » Oriental Woody « Groups

Fath Pour L`Homme Jacques Fath for men

Fath Pour L`Homme Jacques Fath for men
dislike

Fath Pour L`Homme by Jacques Fath is a Oriental Woody fragrance for men. Fath Pour L`Homme was launched in 1998. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Gillotin. Top notes are cedar, bergamot, grapefruit, mint and citruses; middle notes are rose, raspberry, violet, lavender, floral notes and spices; base notes are amber, patchouli, tonka bean, olibanum, musk and woodsy notes.

Cedar Bergamot Grapefruit Mint Citruses

Obsession for Men

Fath Pour L`Homme Fragrance Reviews

Rerik
Rerik

Fath Pour L`Homme smells elegant.
It´t like a brother of Escada Pour Homme and Tiffany For Men. But what I get mostly is raspberry. Accidently I had Tuscan Leather on the other hand and I smelled some similarities between both. The raspberry. Some may get a comparsion with smooth leather. Yes it is.
Fath Pour L`Homme is a great raspberry scent.

MetalMan
MetalMan

Every time I wake I am met with a mystery - is this going to be a day I will beg to forget or a day I will desperately try to remember. I envy those who enjoy every day and have something dear to their hearts - I try to hold onto these things but my mind is a powerful eraser. All that is good will surely fade leaving the pain and loneliness a constant in my life. Maybe it's my perception or maybe this is my world. It is in these waking moments that I choose my companion to set the mood or to straighten me out - I chose the warm embrace of Jacques Fath Pour L'Homme.

The opening of this fume is dashing and dizzying as a mix of citrus, greens, and florals all rush to greet you! This sensation settles after a half hour or so before shifting into a dewy floral and rich and woody amber. It feels like a forest garden meeting grand sand dunes - it's impossible in its surreality but I clearly sense it nonetheless. The notes are superbly blended but it lets you sneak enough of a peek here and there to keep you guessing. I'm fairly certain I can pick up a dewy rose and violet (and maybe something that smells like a green, crisp pepper....?) contrasted cleverly with a smoky and peppery cedar and guaiac accord. At the heart of this surreal beauty is a very rich and woody amber - it coats everything in it's resinous sweetness and oozes class and reserve. Somewhere in the heart of the beast lies a smoky incense-tinged ginger and violet - soft, vulnerable, and endearing in its earnestness. As the scent slowly progresses, the wooded amber picks up a noticeable powder note (likely from the tonka beans) which resonates quite well with the dewy florals. This further develops into musky and woody amber that perfect for anyone in the mood for a fuzzy and warm second skin. In the end of this fume's long and dazzling life, a beautiful whisper of a lover's embrace remains - an ambery vanilla lingers to remind you of the time you shared...and you smile in rememberance. Maybe we all be touched by something loving and beautiful - and cherish it forever.

Day 48 - How the world moves
Listening to: Anathema - The Gathering Of The Clouds/Lightning Song

tyrone spencer
tyrone spencer

Wonderful and classic smell. It really surprise me! Not much on notes and where it starts, all I know that it is a home run, touchdown, three pointer, a goal! Going to get me another bottle for on had in case it is all gone! Just a gentlemen smell of class. Makes you feel very good and a relaxing and again beautiful smell. Many always talk about how old fashion a smell is, but to me this can beat today's cologne easily! Pretty darn long lasting for a eau de toilette! Great job!

joerodeo92
joerodeo92

Jacques Fath passed in 1954 at the age of 42...If ONLY this man had lived longer, I can only imagine how completely his house would have ruled the fragrance world. His scents would definitely be top contenders today were they advertised better or at all, really. The original Green Water is an absolute masterpiece and Pour L'Homme is no exception. It gets right what Obsession(too heavy), Pi(cloying and syrupy), Opium(a bit too dry), and every other fragrance in this vein gets wrong. It's moderately powerful, sweet, spicy, and refined, but edgy and charismatic like Crosby's and Sinatra's voices in a bottle. It borders on the brink of gourmand, but the olibanum, florals, and woods keep it grounded in something that's distinctly leathery and just slightly rough around the edges. It goes on musky, sweet, and smooth, then dries down to a level where the tonka and amber really shine. Imagine Ray Milland and Jimmy Stewart in their perfectly cut streamlined tuxes and you'll have a visual representation of Pour L'Homme. It's simply one of the best ever.

Smell: 8/10
Sillage: 8/10

lizziekayy
lizziekayy

I totally agree with Plat. A quality blend that is sweet and charming. Overall it makes me think of leather or maybe suede even though neither are listed in the notes. It is gentle but not weak, friendly but not over eager. I think you would be well advised to wear this if you want to come across as reliable and approachable whilst also being warm and genuine. I wear it as a woman and love it but I bet it smells amazing on a man.

Ale
Ale

In Italy no one knows this fragrance so I ordered a vial from USA. It's strong, deep, rich with a touch of sweetness; i think it could work better during cold months.Classy.

Rick Bennett
Rick Bennett

Blast of powdery citrus first, which fades, and then, for me, improves. It's not unusual for me to dislike the citrus opening of scents and wait impatiently till they fade though. Then a sort of spicy, soapy rose, which is very, very pleasant. Then a gorgeous sweet, spicy warmth. You have to wait at least an hour before it comes into its own: creamy, smooth, sweet, soft, spicy. The nearest thing I tried recently to this was Givenchy Pi. In fact my partner had the same comment to make for both: I smell like cake. :). Sophisticated, elegant, masculine, warm, yes also very sexy.. Like a well groomed, smart, southern-European older gentleman with a glint in his eye. I say gentleman, but I reckon ladies could wear this too. Lovely as it is, just like Pi, I don't want to smell this on me, I want to smell it on someone else, only with Pi I'd cuddle them, with this I'd want to ravish them. Not for me, but it's gorgeous - I'd buy it for someone else.
Sillage moderate, longevity long! 8 hours at least. Value: crazy good value!

Platinum1
Platinum1

~ A sweet and spicy gentleman is how she'll perceive you as she pulls your warm sillage in close. This is a great unknown and I hope it remains there! The citrus and spice opening just reaches out and instantly makes you straighten up, adjust your tie and walk with a quiet confidence! You literally bask in it's amber and woods with just a hint of lavender in Fath's charming drydown! Throughout it's scent life there persists just the perfect amount of sweetness wafting without being overly cloying. There are so many praise worthy adjectives that you could attach to this quiet masterpiece as it really is just that good! This is a big thumbs-up endorsement so if you're reading and researching just discover this one for yourself and write your own flattering review (or just keep it to yourself) you won't be disappointed!
Kind Regards, Plat ~
Overall - For the Scent and Longevity alone this is worth a bottle costing three times as much!

aqua_de_la_vita
aqua_de_la_vita

Fath pour L'homme is a truly REMARKABLE fragrance. I have yet to come across a frag which goes from a woodsy-spicy-oriental aroma with olibanum to a warm-sweet-musky heavenly scent. I'm amazed at how far this frag projects and how you get others attention when you wear this juice. There's a slight hint of floral notes making it complete. What I believe is makes this frag phenomenal is that vanilla/amber aroma coming from amber, tonka bean mixed with patucchli giving your partner an orgasm.
Longevity and Silage is very high quality lasting well past 10hrs and over 3ft away.
Finally thoughts,
This juice is UNBELIEVABLY SOPHISTICATED and SEXY. A real attractive powdery/sweet creamy vib elevating this juice to being almost an edp thou it's listed as a edt. What can I say....when you wear this juice, some might think you bathed in this old school juice. I totally agree with Heaven Scent 777...
Guys listen up, read the comments below..this frag certainly grabs a woman's attention so you won't be disappointed what so ever. In a word...BRILLIANT. 9.5/10

scentury
scentury

Slightly similar to Dunhill's 51.3N. Sexy, masculine and long lasting.
Oriental notes, notably tonka bean, patchouli and wood notes linger long after the top notes have faded. Long lasting scent, smells like money.
9/10 for me.
EDIT. After another wearing, I realize that Jacques Fath is more complex in composition than Dunhill, but their base notes are similar, though Jacques Fath smells "sexier", according to my wife.:D

RUDOLFO512
RUDOLFO512

Wow Fath Pour L`Homme is a very nice amber with spices. The dry down is very sweet and I can smell some patchouli. Very masculine and elegant. This is definitely a hidden gem and under the radar.

Plantus
Plantus

This is an awesome fragrance, i just got it, but I can tell already that I love the fragrance. Very complex, delicious and manly. The projection seems to be very good, but I can't speak about longevity yet.

It's similar to my favorite fragrance, Lanvin Arpege Pour Homme, but Fath seems to be the big and manly brother!

Best part? It's so cheap and under the radar!

Heaven Scent 777
Heaven Scent 777

I have only written reviews before for a few fragrances, namely 'Antaeus' by Chanel and CH Men by Carolina Herrera. Now i feel compelled to write one about this fragrance too as i adore it so much. I'm not going to give you a boring and pretentious overview of the scent as i find that pointless. Instead all i am going to say is that if you like scents like Heritage, Antaeus, CH Men, Opium for men, Lapidus Pour Homme, Safari, Habit Rouge, Acteur, JHL, Fendi Uomo, Xeryus Rouge & Obsession, then this one is for you. It has that complete smell where there is a rounded smell where no one or two notes are predominant. It's very masculine but also lovely and sweet and has a soothing aroma. This scent is beautiful and will uplift you when you sniff it. The fact that i have had no less than 4 women at work compliment me for wearing this says it all. If your looking for a real scent....not one like today's fragrances which are weak, pathetic and cloned and totally unoriginal like the others, then get Pour L'Homme by Jacques Fath. You won't be disappointed, nor will others. BREAKDOWN:

Smell: 10/10
Sillage: 10/10

halftwintowers
halftwintowers

Let me start off by saying that I really enjoy this fragrance, but I want to be as straightforward and honest as possible...this definitely has an old school vibe to it. Reading some of the comments, I really didn't know what to expect. I read it's similar to Pi, Obsession, Dreamer, and Prada Intense; I don't know if I smell any of those fragrances (maybe a bit of Obsession and Pi at certain stages). Initially, what I smell is a very elegant and pronounced grapefruit note that is joined by the cedar, mint, and some spices. This is a very beautiful opening and this is what you smell from the bottle top. I've had people tell me that it doesnt smell too old school but they definitely hint at its age. The mid is almost as gorgeous as the top with a smooth, powdery rose coming through with some more florals and the spices starting to fade. In the mid, you can also smell the amber peaking through. The fragrance begins to get powdery but it's not obnoxious and annoying. It's very elegant. The base is ok with remnants of the amber, tonka beans, patchouli, and maybe some cedar lasting for the duration of the fragrance. I wish I could get the top and mid throughout; with that change, this probably would make my top 5. I get maybe 6-7 hours out of this fragrance with a 2-3 ft radius scent cloud.

eliweisz
eliweisz

Fath Pour L`Homme is very special. Very soft and gentle at the opening, with fresh citric notes a bit muted by woody-minty accent. The development is stronger and sweeter, very complex, fruity-flowery, and still sweet but not too much. In an hour after the application you can feel the real Fath - slightly powdery, woody-ambery, very rich, not sweet as before but rather demi-sec, wrapped in an unusually pleasant smoky cloud. Sillage is moderate, longevity is quite remarkable.
Unusual, classy, extremely well balanced. A treasure!

krmarich
krmarich

This is a hidden, forgotten masterpiece. It was released in 1998, as artistic freedom was still in place. Boucheron Jaipur was born that year as well. I have the original formula that last 24 hours or more. This is about as creative as it could get. It is probably one of the most refined and elegant compositions ever.

I first encountered this house in the early 90s with Green Water. That is one of my favorite warm weather options. Now I have discovered this perfect oriental. I see comparisons to CK Obsession. I always felt it was incomplete. JFPH uses the missing ingredients and presents the perfect amber based epic.

The notes are carefully orchestrated. My first impression is tobacco and lavender with some subtle citrus mixing thing up. Mint can be bitter, yet somehow it behaves itself. This original formula has vetiver and oakmoss blending with the patchouli. The comes the powdery heart. There is violet and rose, among others that sits comfortably on the skin. I always say its not perfume without flowers .

Then the warm amber/vanilla/sandalwood foundation begins. Its familiar, yet not. Masculine, yet sensitive and very mature. This has that "elegant French barbershop thing" happening. It seems to defy time as it has a powdered wig accent too! Jacques Fath PLH is like that old song about "saving time in a bottle".

The bottle is heavy with that magical unicorn crest on it. It is formal and casual, affordable and smells like you spend a million $$$ on it. This was one of those blind buys that I love!

halloween27
halloween27

Totally unisex. It's very similar to Prada Amber (women) and even more its Intense version; and Yves Rocher's Cocoon.

This is a great patchouli/musk/subtle spice perfume that dries down to a dry patchouli and something vaguely sweet - vanilla? coffee? amber? It's smooth and very sultry. Fath is great on its own or for layering; it has a lot of depth to add. The bottle is beautiful and very classy - it looks like those classic Chanels.

Try it, fellow women!

dubairob
dubairob

"One morning The Dreamer awoke from a night of strange dreams to find himself transformed into an elegant and exceptionally chic Parisian gentleman..."

For me this wonderful and tragically unknown fragrance recalls The Dreamer by Versace in a curious and unexpected way. I had to go back and compare both to get some sense of the similarities and differences, and yes there is something to this. Though The Dreamer has a lot of Tonka bean running through it, along with tobacco and florals, here the Tonka bean has a slightly different effect, mediated by what seems to be ambergris and mixed spices. This gives it something of a tea-like accord early on in the drydown but it quickly reaches its linear and lengthy amber note, which is very rich and enjoyable.

Jacques Fath Pour L'Homme is a fragrance which shows some of its common heritage with The Dreamer from the 1990s (TD was released a couple of years before). But it is almost as if The Dreamer awoke from his slumbers only to find himself in a chic Parisian arrondissement in the early 1960s...as Pour L'Homme.

All said, Pour L'Homme is a very refined, elegant and understated fragrance. It has very good performance without being offensive and exudes the sort of charm that cannot be taken for granted. Any time I wear it, I wonder why I do not do so more.

Highly recommended try - and if you appreciate such fragrances you cannot go wrong at the current price-point.

leecher88
leecher88

finally i bought it

One of the best fragrances i ever had !!

Its unbelievable elegant, high class perfume

Something not for work, something for going out, dinner, celebrations, romantic nights, or when you want to impress someone !!!

Its sweet but not too sweet !! The spices are amazing mixed

Really Guys Girls go out and get it !!

Overall Rating 10 / 10

Osmin
Osmin

This perfume is the only one, besides Issey Miyake L'eau Bleue, which, smelling for the first time, made me stand up from my seat and go somewhere without knowing where or why. I think, it was my amazement.

Thank you Lanier for your review, it was most edifying. After reading it I felt compelled to open the box, which, being a blind buy, was to be returned tomorrow, after reading that it is like CK Obsession; which I can not stand! or it is too sweet; which is worst than Obsession. This one is unlike any other, it will turn heads; it will twist thoughts; it will turn loose the imagination of people who will be lucky enough as to take a whiff of this perfume.

Amazing.

platinum14
platinum14

I bought this one last year but for some reason never really wore it. So, yesterday i decided to give it a fair chance.
What a surprise! Warm, cozy, rich, classy, but it kept reminding me of something else.
COROMANDEL! This is it!
While the top notes are different, there is something about Fath pour L' Homme's drydown that is very similar to Coromandel.

ROLDAN
ROLDAN

Imho My impression:
1. Not much citruses on me!...
Actually it's a good thing, cause I'm not a huge fan of strong citruses. Where are little bit of mint and lavender.
2. Very ambery indeed and little bit flowery on very nice woody base.
3. I got some Tonka beans, violet and patchouli too.
4. I also noticed some tobacco note in general that exist from the beginning until the end. Why so much tobacco?... I don't see any tobacco in pyramid... I already have a "Dreamer" by Versace. Well, Never mind!
5. Not too sweet and very elegant stylish creation.
6. Yep, its little bit spicy, warm and cozy :)
7. Packaging ,bottle and spray have a good quality.
8. Great choice for budget buyers.
I wish ,I wish ,I wish it could last longer!,,, Longevity and sillage are moderate.
I think that new version / reformulation is far from being complete 5 stars. Solid Like it! :) Let's say 4 stars of 5.

petrus
petrus

Garçon à la vanille mais sans vanille

Senteur 9,5/10 Il s'agit de mon parfum de jour en hiver. Très confortable, chaleureux... comme un deuxième pull. Comme l'a noté un lecteur, l'accord musc, épices, ambre et pachouly lui confère des notes vanillées.

Sillage 2/2. Excellent voire énorme pour ce parfum qui pourtant n'est pas intrusif (mais attention tout de même avec le dosage).

Longévité 2/2.

Masculinité 1/2. C'est peut-être là le défaut de ce parfum, il n'est pas si masculin que ça, voire est unisexe. Adoucira avantageusement un homme qui n'hésitera pas à montrer d'autres preuves de virilités par ailleurs.

Evolution 3.5/4. Ses notes de fonds, immédiatement perceptibles, ne cessent de s'adoucir au fil des heures pour un fond de plus en plus chaleureux.

TOTAL 18/20 Petit chef d'oeuvre inconnu !

Utilisation optimale : descente des Champs-Elysées en janvier par temps froid et humide, vous êtes le soleil qui réchauffe l'atmosphère !

(Dernière mise à jour 24 septembre 2013)

ericrico
ericrico

I had been thinking about purchasing this fragrance for a while, but never did. Beautiful flacon...traditional, chic with a modern edge. The cap (a piece of art in and of itself) smelled wonderful - good things to come, I thought. I applied two full sprays to my inner wrist and one small one to the top of my hand. Wow! LANIER's review - fantastic and wonderful, as always. He captures place, aromas, and ambiance with his articulation and brilliant writing.

This is some exquisitely, well-made juice! It is so warm - the amber, wood, ambergris all are seamlessly integrated with a blend of citrus & spices, a dash of lavender, mint, a nice blend of airy florals and a touch of clove (in the heart). I took notes along the way, but found it (very interestingly a scent that is integrated upon application)! I get a lot here - and, also, like some other amber-based oriental wood scents, it doesn't seem to transition much from out of the bottle to the skin, except get warmer and more radiant, light wisps of resin and airy smokiness noticeable as the olibanum comes forward. The wonderful animalic note of ambergris or ambroxan precisely (the pyramid is incorrect - it is not just musk) is absolutely essential here. It adds the slightly salty, smooth, 'skin-like' feeling that combines brilliantly here with the warm oriental base and one's body chemistry. Along with some nice musk, there is a nice contrast between the resinous amber and the radiant animalics.

To me, amber is the key difference here, separating Fath Pour L'Homme & a lot of Oriental Woody's - and those that have vanilla. Vanilla, as a note (I find), is often heavy. It sits on the bottom of the bottle and on one's skin, wafting through the fragrance (separated like a 'heavy puddle' of extract on the bottom), but pronounced throughout a scent. Okay - imagine a bottle of, say, Le Male (I just wore it the other day) - a large puddle of vanilla extract is "plopped-in" and it sits there from the waist down of the upper torso and fills out the hindquarters and bulge in front! You smell it from the start and it gets stronger as all the rest of the composition dries off and melts away until you are left with a rather heavy vanillic accord that is a bit too sweet for some - cloying is often a term used. I happen to really like Le Male and other scents in that vanillic vein when they are done well, but Jacques Fath is in a whole different vein...I am VERY happy with it. The smell is great - really nice, rich, warm but also chic and sophisticated. The spices with the lavender and mint make the heart so rich...along with the nice wood (cedar, sandalwood) and prominent, herbaceous patchouli. Not cloying at all. And, here is the key - I would be very doubtful if any vanilla is in here (although reviewers reference it) at all! One should not think that Tonka Bean equals Vanilla - which is in here and not too pronounced, but well-integrated.

Amber, the wonderful ambergris (ambroxan), musk and wood together create a great warm accord that is found in Fath Pour l'Homme, along with the baking spices (my nose says a touch of nutmeg and a whiff of cinnamon - neither too strong). Some noses may confuse this with vanilla when the composition comes together (but this has a pure amber base with the nice ambergris at the end). But, some get it right - so I am not saying something entirely new. Timing on this is rather funny, because, I have been on a huge amber-binge in the last several months of cold weather for both me and my wife. Some are very unisex - Jacques Fath Pour l'Homme is a very masculine composition. I am impressed as it comes together so very well - overall score, excellent! Really good juice and definitely one I will look forward to wearing...! Highly recommended.

garville
garville

I could not stand the smell of this cologne. The amber is too powdery and it is very cloying. It gives me a headache.

theotherandrew
theotherandrew

I just received a bottle of this in the post today, and already I think of this as The Little Fragrance That Could. I love it. Talk about bang for your buck! Considering the fairly low cost of this fragrance the effect is lovely; warm, spicy, ambery and with a very nice sweet drydown that lasts well. It's summer here so I might put this aside for a little while until the cooler weather starts, but I can see this being my go to everyday fragrance for autumn.

m-hani

فقط با بند اول فرمایش شما که خاص پسندان را مجذوب میکند موافقم
این کار را من میپرستم
عاشق نوع بویایی آن هستم
دیشب در مراسمی استفاده کردم چندین دختر خانم و چندین جتلمن را مجذوب خود کرده بود
دوستان با دیده دقت به این رایحه و عطر بگرند و اگر سنگین پسند هستند در خرید تردید نکنند
با احترام

babak125
babak125

یه بوی خاص گیاه گون که افراد خاص پسند بهش جذب خواهند شد.علیرغم پیچیده نبودن روایح ولی خیلی سخت میشه بوی منفردی رو ازش استشمام کرد.رایحه ها به شدت در هم تنیده شده اند.من فقط لاوندر و تونکا رو حس میکنم.
یه بوی عجیب داره.کمی سردردآوره
هنگام بو کردنش این حس بهم دست میده که از یه متخصص طب سنتی توی یه شهر غریب ؛ یه داروی عجیب غریب گیاهی گرفتم که نمیشه فهمید چی توشه و قراره که دوسش داشته باشم چون خیر سرم قراره ازش اسیتفاده کنم ولی یک کم میترسم ازش.چون آشنا نیست برام
تاپ بودن رایحه:5/10
پخش بو:5/10
ماندگاری:5/10
مقبولیت در بین عموم:1/10

LANIER
LANIER

The brisk wind comes up the Avenue Montaigne from the Seine blowing the first falling leaves of autumn past the elegant boutiques of Louis Vuitton, Dior, Bulgari and such houses of style. The dancing leaves unceremoniously slap up against your shins and announce that fall is on the way. The early cold snap sends you of to scuttle into the Plaza Athénée at number 25 on the Avenue. This beautiful hotel has always embraced you with its legendary warmth. The wonderful smells from its many restaurants and the famous courtyard with its signature red geraniums on every windowsill begin the familiar old welcome. There is that one special part of the hotel, your little respite from the glamour and hubbub of Pairs and for that matter the world. The little corner table in La Galerie des Gobelins, that wonderful little gem of a restaurant in the heart of the hotel.

Once seated by the Maitre’D you order your favorite afternoon snack, Coeur de saumon fumé d’écosse, pain Poilâne toasté with a bottle of 2006 Margaux Segla. As you wait for the delights to come you are subtly nudged by the most wonderful pipe tobacco, and vanilla interlaced with mint and citrus from the bar. Musky amber invades the blend and meets in a harmonious orgasmic rush with flowers from the courtyard and spices of every imaginable description that waif on the air from the kitchens. All these wonderful aromas are the scent of rich, elegant, aloof yet so accessible Paris. They recall your most romantic nights in the city when you were a little younger and a little more carefree.

This then is the impression I get in the experience of wearing the very wonderful and truly unique fragrance that is Jacques Fath Pour L’homme. The first thing that made me sit up and take notice of this perfume that was introduce by the Parisian house of Jacques Fath in 1998 was the classical presentation and elegance of the flacon. It is very reminiscent of the old pharmacy bottle design for Chanel No.5. The small understated label in gold with the coat of arms, topped with a hearty metal cap with the embossed coat of arms. It is all encompassing beautiful, rich and arresting in its simplicity.

Then there is the fragrance. A gloriously classical 90’s powerhouse that is only for the most discerning, smart, chic and confident of men, it is not for boys to bathe in before a night out in a sweaty overheated club. No it is for something more refined. It is eternally masculine bold and seductive and not in an obvious you can’t take your eyes off of me I am so hot way. No, this is for grownups whose allure is not cultivated but engrained. A man who’s self-assuredness ignites his natural sexiness. Nothing is more alluring than someone who is unaware of their appeal.

Jacques Fath Pour L’homme is a real find. It lasts eight to nine hours on me and elicits complements through out the day. It opens not with a shout but with a song of vanilla, tobacco and lavender, in the heart is an aria of sublime blending of its notes of woods mint and citrus. The dry down is incredibly warm and sensuous with musk and amber dominating and ending the experience. It is sublime.

Five platinum stars *****

kdlehr
kdlehr

hey man this one is sooo good . I got a sample from "aus liebe zum duft" and keep going back to it.
sweet and sexy, a little citrus, a little amber, a little musk. I can smell all of it. The drydown is just awesome.
For an inexpensive fragrance its just unbelievably good.
A must for my collection.

Doc Elly
Doc Elly

At first this seems like a traditionally masculine fragrance, with the usual lavender, tonka, woods, and spices. However, as it evolves, it proves to be a full-bodied, sweet scent, with a definite vanilla base, almost an ambery oriental with a bit of sandalwood. It has good sillage and longevity and is pleasant throughout its entire development. My recent sampling had included a lot of duds, so it was refreshing to stumble on something that I would actually consider wearing. At about $10/ounce, this cologne provides a lot of bang for the buck.

irishagold
irishagold

Got a sample for my husband. It smells like Obsession. Which, unfortunately, I don't like. It smells like coriander, cloves, and cinnamon. Sweet and heavy.

mochaspice
mochaspice

This perfume is just amazing. As soon as i took a sniff I feel in love! It's the sweet citrus and spice you get. I just love it so much!

4xxx4
4xxx4

hm, this is very good!!! sweet, sexy, and very interesting!!! i looooooooooove it.. this is givenchy pi adjusted to the highest level!!!

glitteralex
glitteralex

Although it lacks the official Mace note in Chanel's Egoiste, this is definitely very similar, at a fraction of the cost.

minister smellgood
minister smellgood

this is some of the SWEETEST STUFF to ever come out on the market,and also very longlasting.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacques Fath Fath Pour L`Homme fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jacques Fath Fath Pour L`Homme, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Fath Pour L`Homme by Jacques Fath. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Fath Pour L`Homme by Jacques Fath represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.