Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

White Irissime Jacques Fath for women

White Irissime Jacques Fath for women
dislike

White Irissime Jacques Fath for women Pictures White Irissime Jacques Fath for women Pictures

White Irissime by Jacques Fath is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. White Irissime was launched during the 2000's. The nose behind this fragrance is Marie Salamagne. Top notes are pear, bergamot, raspberry and pink pepper; middle notes are iris, lily-of-the-valley, peony and violet; base notes are musk, sandalwood, cedar and amber.

Pear Bergamot Raspberry Pink Pepper

iris Lily-of-the-Valley Peony Violet

Musk Sandalwood Cedar Amber

White Irissime Fragrance Reviews

Na0
Na0

I really don't know if I like or love this fragrance...
I love it, because of the iris and violet notes, in a sweet way, my 2 favorite flowers.

It smells really great, the longevity is pretty descent (6h at least) and the sillage is AMAZING.

But I sadly simply "like" it because, in a general point of view, it's really not original at all... Apart the floral notes, these fruity notes are very similar to all other cutes perfumes, like, for example :

Feerie Rose des Neiges - VCA
Insolence - Guerlain
La Vie est Belle - Lancôme
Magnifique - Lancôme
Parisienne - Yves Saint Laurent

That said, I recommand it, because it's less expansive than these ones, with equal qualities, and the bottle is absolutely BEAUTIFUL !

Smell : 3 / 5
Versatility : 3 / 5
Longevity : 2 / 5
Projection : 3 / 5

Overall : 11 / 20

Cassiel28
Cassiel28

Please, can someone review this one? Thanks!

White Irissime by Jacques Fath 4.00 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacques Fath White Irissime fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jacques Fath White Irissime, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify White Irissime by Jacques Fath. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of White Irissime by Jacques Fath represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Blumarine Vintage Guerlain Insolence Lacoste Touch of Pink Esprit Esprit Collection Estée Lauder Pure White Linen Light Breeze Donna Karan DKNY Summer 2008 Roccobarocco Silver Jeans Faconnable Faconnable pour Elle Kate Spade Twirl Arno Sorel Sensuelle Henri Bendel Orange Blossom & Jasmine Victoria`s Secret Life Is Pink Shine Pink