Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Yin Imperial Jacques Fath for women

Yin Imperial Jacques Fath for women
dislike

Yin Imperial by Jacques Fath is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are black currant, grapefruit and freesia; middle notes are peony, magnolia and peach; base notes are amber, musk and coconut milk.

Black Currant Grapefruit Freesia

Peony Magnolia Peach

Amber Musk Coconut Milk

Yin Imperial Fragrance Reviews

shushkin
shushkin

Wow! I paid peanuts for what is a gorgeous warm fruity floral. A sophisticated fragrance that is well balanced and not sickly sweet like most of the rubbish churned out to make a quick and easy buck. Moderate sillage and lasted many hours on me.

Yin Imperial by Jacques Fath 4.50 out of 5 based on 6 ratings and 1 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jacques Fath Yin Imperial fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jacques Fath Yin Imperial, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Yin Imperial by Jacques Fath. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Yin Imperial by Jacques Fath represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral Fruity
Lancome Connexion Escada Ocean Blue Givenchy Very Irresistible Soleil d'Etè Avon Make Me Smile Gap Coconut Tuberose No. 821 Egofacto Fool For Love Tocca Aqua Profumata Salina Victoria`s Secret Pretty in Pink Victoria`s Secret Delicate Petals Montale Pure Gold Bath and Body Works Moonlight Magic Mojo LIVE NOW Inspired by Shanghai