Designers » I-K » Aromatic Fougere « Groups

Jaguar Jaguar for men

Jaguar Jaguar for men
dislike

Jaguar Jaguar for men Pictures

Jaguar by Jaguar is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men. Jaguar was launched in 2002. Top notes are orange, juniper berries, lavender, mandarin orange, basil, star anise and bergamot; middle notes are ginger, orange blossom and lotus; base notes are sandalwood, benzoin and white musk.

Orange Juniper Berries Lavender Mandarin Orange Basil Star Anise Bergamot

Ginger Orange Blossom Lotus

Sandalwood Benzoin White Musk

Nightflight

Jaguar Fragrance Reviews

Joeri

Still a no-go for me, although my tolerance has grown. I consider it quite simular to chrome legend, but there's just too much of that disturbing anisé. Wrong buy for me. But I still like the bottle.

Joeri

Nice bottle. Satisfying citrus start, quickly evolving to ...something like ...maybe... Brut meets Le Male meets Chrome Legend??? I'm not sure, I'm no expert. Quite a lot of anisé....not really the best ingredient IMHO.
For the moment, I think it's no good on skin, but acceptable on clothes. I do have to mention that I really dislike Le Male. A lot. So, i'm quite compromised, lovers of LM might like this one better. I guess i'll just have to give it a second try within a few weeks. I consider this one a "Better try before you buy".

burgundyaltima
burgundyaltima

Initial spray smells just like Diesel Fuel for life.....overall fresh and clean..has a metallic/powdery vibe very similar to Diesel Fuel For Life, 212 men and Bvlgari Soir...nice clean smell..very affordable..just dont last long on my skin

hsuru4u
hsuru4u

i dont get any citrus...just a le male type drydown......semi podwery...reminds me of fujiyama gentleman- i smell anise in drydown..wierd

TheLumineri
TheLumineri

Bought this blindly after I'd passed by it at Marshalls (or Burlington..can't recall) for about $15-$20 when I'd first acquired my X-Type - just felt like it was meant to be. Not a bad fresh scent but does not last long on me. I now leave it in my car as my car freshener or in case I leave in a rush and forget to put on one of my other babies... I guess it was meant to be afterall. :)

I would advise you try before you buy.

stinkfest
stinkfest

I always like to wear citrus spicey fragrance as casual frag. This one is a pleasant one, though the opening is a bit harsh to my nose, the drydown is what the price for. Wished it had a better longevity and sillage.
scent : 7/10
longevity : 4/10
sillage : 4/10

sameh
sameh

I just finished it 2day & my impression is good , nice , wonderful scent , maybe jaguar should consider an EDP version in the future & make the glass dark blue instead of light blue !

mika.kindt
mika.kindt

I own Dolce & Gabbana - Light Blue and Kenneth Cole - Black, and I wanted something diffirent but still fresh and aquatic. I liked a sample of Puma - I'm Going very much, but I never bought it. so, a week ago I recieved a $20 voucher for a perfume store. I went on their website and found this fragrance from Jaguar. Since I am a big fan of the cars Jaguar makes, I decided to go over there and just buy this fragrance without even trying it. I came home, put it on and I loved it! I was already hoping it to smell aromaticly fresh like Puma - I'm Going and it did, but even better! and that for a fragrence that is less expensive. it lasts very long, even I, the person that wears it, can smell it all day, and if it doesn't smell that strong to me anymore, I just put some water on my neck and it smells like before again! everyone likes it and asks what i'm wearing.

leila_mic
leila_mic

i just offered it to my husband - it's great! he likes it an don his skin it lasts hours ... till the whole day long
it's fresh, strong citrus flavoured and sexy! WE love it

bagusperfume
bagusperfume

fresh, clean, long last for me.
it works ....

vascobgs
vascobgs

It feels good, but very poor in longevity.

Silage 05/10

longevity 04/10

Scent 07/10

THERTY8SPECIAL
THERTY8SPECIAL

I used to use this back in high school i thought it was pretty good but it is the only cologne I've ever used that had people asking me almost every day what i was wearing.

sufix
sufix

I agree with aquila_2009

I like the middle notes and the dry down

the longevity is 6+ on my skin

Mushroomfat
Mushroomfat

It's meant to be fresh but it's also I teensy bit sour.
I've smelt it many times before.
The floral notes are nice, and the base, I jut don't like citruses.

behzad1280
behzad1280

What a beautiful and well-designed steel framed flacon! Very impressive indeed.
But what about watery smelly thing in it? Nothing, pour it away!

شیشهء زیبا با فریم فلزی شیک که حاوی یک عطر کاملاً کم ارزشه
واقعاً اون رو به کسی پیشنهاد نمیکنم

periquito89
periquito89

I bougth just because the silver 1:24 XK 180 model which came with the 75 ML bottle. The scent itself is a watery one that enters the safe casual conservative universe, just like the watery blue Ducati Eau de Toilette. Always nice bottles, always safe scents, hard to go wrong with them, but a little disappointment for who expected something different.

I saw this pretty blue package with solid quality bottle; thinking it'd be another fresh aquatic scent and I was wrong. It was more like sweet herbal leafy green scent that was fresh without being citrusy. I thought it was kinda weird overall so I don't particularly like this one. However, I wouldn't mind getting it as a gift.

mado17
mado17

Nice one....fresh...lasts long enough..good value for money.

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Jaguar pure is a nice fragrance with an excellent longevity and great silage. i would not say it is an uncommon fragrance but still it is very pleasant woody soft fragrance. nice for everyday wear. nice bottle too!
i give it 7 out of 10.

instantjim
instantjim

This is a very pleasant fragrance. It starts with a fresh citrus burst. At first I thought that it was similar to Paco Rabanne XS. But after comparing it I found that it was a little different. So I compared it with Hugo by Hugo Boss and Aqua Quorum and it shares a similar citrussy sort of opening to all of them.

The strong citrus is not as long lasting in Jaguar as in Paco Rabanne XS and it is not long before a more subdued citrus aspect remains and is complemented by the the anise, herbs and lavender. Musk starts to become more evident after about 15 minutes and is the most prominent note for most of remaining life of the fragrance. It is not a very long lasting fragrance and after 3 hours I needed to re-apply it.

Yes, this is like many other fragrances out there, but this does not make it either derivative or uninteresting. It is inexpensive (on sale for $15 Australian for 75mL edt with a 200mL shower gel) and at that price well worth the investment.

Freshie
Freshie

This is the first cologne I ever bought.
i was @ the auto show by the jaguars, and they had the fragrance on display..so i sprayed it on ..when the young lady i was with got a whiff she didn't let me go
so i got a bottle and have been a fan (and so has the ladies) of it ever since
my favorite so far

Jaguar Jaguar Eau De Toilette Spray 75ml 2.5oz
JAGUAR PURE INSTINCT for MEN by Jaguar EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
JAGUAR PURE INSTINCT for MEN by Jaguar EDT SPRAY 3.4 OZ TESTER
Gift Set 3.4oz
Jaguar Jaguar Coffret Eau De Toilette Spray 100ml 3.4oz Bath Shower Gel 200ml 6.76oz 2pcs

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jaguar Jaguar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jaguar Jaguar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jaguar by Jaguar. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jaguar by Jaguar represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.