Designers » I-K » Woody Spicy « Groups

Jaguar Prestige Jaguar for men

Jaguar Prestige Jaguar for men
dislike

Jaguar Prestige was introduced on market in July 2008 to complete a new edition of the luxurious car from XF Saloon. The bottle was created by Thierry de Baschmakoff with an echo of XF Saloon car design, and the fragrance composition was blended by Dominique Preyssas. Jaguar Prestige opens with notes of bergamot, Sicilian lemon, Italian mandarin and frozen pear. The heart follows with pink pepper, cardamom, black pepper, nutmeg, birch leaf, coriander and fir. Base notes include olibanum, sandalwood, Virginian cedar, vetiver, labdanum, musk and patchouli. Jaguar Prestige is dedicated to a masculine man with style, elegant and charming. It is available as 50 and 100 ml EDT.

Pear Bergamot Sicilian Lemon Italian Mandarin Grapefruit

Nutmeg Coriander Birch Leaf Pink Pepper Lavender Fir Resin Pepper Cardamom

Civetta Sandalwood Madagascar Vetiver Patchouli Musk Virginia Cedar Tonka Bean Moss Brazilian Rosewood

Jacomo for Men

mbothra1

Similar to D&G The one

kanak
kanak

Take Boss No.6 and Baldessarini Ambre, mix it together using cheaper ingredients and you pretty much have Jaguar Prestige. The above description should give you a good idea what this smells like rather than me waxing silly about the notes. In fact, for the sheer number of notes mentioned for this, it is incredibly banal so dont go blind buy this looking at the notes expecting a great blended masterpiece. A good daily use, fruity spicy frag with average sillage and longevity that can be worn year round. I cant really find anything wrong with it except the fact that it's not the most original of frags but then you cant be expecting niche quality at this price point. one of the best of the cheapies and this would probably make a great starter frag for somebody in their late teens and early twenties. I will use up and enjoy my 50 ml bottle but I dont see myself getting it again. I like it. 5/10

Cassiano
Cassiano

Released in 2008, this fragrance was designed as an extension of the style of who owns one of the luxury models of the brand, the XF Saloon. No wonder the creator of its bottle was Thierry de Baschmakoff, who owns a specialized company in luxury design, manufacturing products such as watches, glasses, perfume bottles, etc. for world-renowned brands. The metallic protection of the bottle has the same pattern as the front grill that covers the car radiator, while the cover recalls the gearshift button, also decorated with the famous feline brand symbol.

Like the car, the fragrance was made to please the demanding and self-confident men, of higher classes and who are only interested in high quality products. It contains notes of Sicilian lemon, Italian bergamot, Mandarin orange and crispy frozen PEAR zest, in the output. Then, a warm feeling comes through the notes of black pepper and pink pepper, nutmeg, cardamom, birch, lavender, coriander and elemi resin. To complement, a base rich in woods, with sandalwood, cedarwood from Virginia, vetiver from Madagascar, besides olibanum, balsamic resin of cistus (rockrose), musk and patchouli.

On the skin, the result is harmonious, woody and, above all, very elegant. I must confess that on mine, at least, the citrus nuances of the composition do not appear. As soon as applied, I feel a spicy and dense aroma, with great presence of cardamom and nutmeg, plus the leather aspect of birch bark. At times, it seems that takes almonds, because it gets more sweet and creamy. That’s the elemi giving the air of grace. The fragrance remains like that for more than 1 hour, when, very gently, the base notes become more noticeable. Even so, the evolution is very discreet.

Basically, everything revolves around the heart, with a base of sandalwood, incensed by the frankincense.
There's not much to say: it's elegant, refined, leaves a good trail and has excellent lasting, gives comfort and transmits luxury. A masterpiece that will satisfy the most demanding taste and matches the pattern of the brand.

nadzri
nadzri

Eventhough JP is just like an ordinary perfume like others, but i feel comfortable ,warm, clean and fresh very manly and longlasting.

sameh
sameh

Nice & clean EDT 4 summer , but longevity is the problem on my skin !

omerpervaiz
omerpervaiz

Jaguar Prestige is just another ordinary masculine fragrance. Nothing special or peculiar about this, though the perfume is nice for casual everyday wear but it has got uncanny similarity to hundreds of perfumes available in the market of wood/spicy genre. Intimately beckham, dirty english and davidoff adventure are much better choices.
The longevity of Prestige is fair but it stays very close to the skin and i think its very bad because hardly anyone can notice it. Although it has been mentioned that there are so many notes in it from top to base but nothing stands tall and poor art of perfumery is seen in jaguar prestige i must say. The bottle is undoubtedly good. overall if i keep the price of it in mind then i think it is not a bad option either.
6.2 out of 10.

raphael_al
raphael_al

Good perfume is ideal for use during the day, it has a slight odor. It is a perfume to be used on a daily.

unstickytape
unstickytape

a little too harsh for my nose. the birch and nutmeg for a tad too much for me. an impulse buy, but a bad one.

LaPD
LaPD

This was an impulse buy. I knew i'd never find this in a store. But I looked at the notes... and wow. It had pretty much every note I like in a bottle ( minus leather, tobacco and oakmoss).

Since a lot of my fave notes were there, i ended up buying it online for a low low price.

Not exactely what I was expecting... Much smoother than I expected. I thought there would have been more pepper. But I guess the lavender smoothes it down.

I don't smell the citrus either. It starts smooth and ends smooth. There's not a lot of differences between the waves of notes. There's no evolution. There's nothing surprising about the drydown. It's not a bad thing.

I like the smell. It's not uber manly. It's smooth. Classy. Elegant. Romantic.

It's a safe smell. It's doesn't scream. It's doesn't say: "LOOK AT ME !!!" ... It's says: "Hello". That's it that's all.

It's smells good. It's down to earth. It's simple. It's easy going.

Very versatile. I wear as a day to day fragrance. Can be worn every season.

Longevity is very good on me 6-8 hours which is suprising, it's not a super strong fragrance. Sillage is good.

Am I settling? perhaps... but it's above average in every category in my book. While other more distinct smells may be stronger... end up being annoying. Others very distinct... but last only an hour or stay way too close to the skin.

darren
darren

jaguar is my fave,not just the brand & automobiles but also the animal,logo and everything.
so I was there searching for a cologne when I saw this one.the name was enough attract me to test it.
how it smelled?hmmmm,at the first time I thought it's just an ordinary cologne for men,but the night when I got so many compliments from my collegues I started to believe it's a good stuff.
I was busy during the week and at the weekend I was there with my new fragrance,a bright flacon of 100 ml of prestige!
from the time I got it I've never stopped spraying it.1/3 of bottle is finished(just after 1 month) and it hasn't got boring.
the good point about this one,is that it doesn't have restrictions of age or weather use.not too cold or too hot,but totally very HOT!
when I look at the notes it's like every other cologne,lemon,lavender,cardamon & pepper,but the bottle is one of most gargeous ones I've ever had.
I recommend it to everyone,at any age to try it once.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jaguar Jaguar Prestige fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jaguar Jaguar Prestige, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jaguar Prestige by Jaguar. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jaguar Prestige by Jaguar represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.