Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Jaguar Woman Jaguar for women

Jaguar Woman Jaguar for women
dislike

Jaguar Woman Jaguar for women Pictures

Jaguar Woman by Jaguar is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Jaguar Woman was launched in 2004. Jaguar Woman was created by Bernard Ellena and Maurice Roucel. Top notes are mandarin orange, red currant and watermelon; middle notes are peony, water lily and jasmine sambac; base notes are white musk, sandalwood, amber and cashmere wood.

Mandarin Orange Red Currant Watermelon

Peony Water Lily Jasmine Sambac

White Musk Sandalwood Amber Cashmere Wood

Red Jeans
Mercedes Benz for Her

Jaguar Woman Fragrance Reviews

Lilii
Lilii

My sister dislikes perfumes, she cannot stand sweet or spicy ones at all and hates warm and sweet perfumes. When she asked me to buy a perfume for her as a present for new year...I was really confused. She asked me to buy sth not loud at all and only sth that gives her a good smell without getting any notice or even complements!
When I found Jaguar Women in a perfume shop, I started thinking what kind of perfume it is! nothing interesting at all...smells good and very feminine but no character,.then I bought it!. As a perfume lover, Jaguar Women is not my type of perfume at all but my sister seems to really enjoy it!

Briefly speaking You can wear this one anywhere and anytime since it is too discreet to disturb anybody or even induce any emotions. The bottle is beautiful though and the quality is good considering the low price.

ronnize
ronnize

Mi piace tanto la fragranza di questo profumo, però rimane pochissimo sulla pele, un vero peccato!

Eu gosto muito da fragrancia deste perfume, mas o ele dura pouquissimo na pele! Um pecado!

Linofrina
Linofrina

The bottle is much prettier than the flavor inside which is a common musk-aquatic one. I had it in 2005 and I was not impressed at all. I think they should stick to making cars, too. :))

this is a soft floral. goes on light and stays that way. nothing strong or loud about this jaguar. i dont find it real peppery at all. this is a barely there scent. i wear it when i just want to smell fresh and lovely quietly for me, not for the whole world. thats what fendi is for. :)

This is a scent with strong flowers and fresh pepper. I like spicy floral scent's but this one is not for me. I find it a bit to sweet and a bit sharp and edgy. Stayingpower - about 2-2½ hours on my skin.

Denna doften är starkt blommig med fräsch pepparton i sig. Jag gillar kryddiga toner i blommiga dofter men denna passar inte på mig. Jag tycker att den är lite för söt och lite för skarp på mig, stannar på huden 2-2½ timme ungefär.

LIN
LIN

very elegant scent, a little bit woodsy and spicy, very light. it's nice but it doesn't last long...

LadiesRed
LadiesRed

A beautiful, stunning yet gentle

fragrance of elegance.

The perfume comes out as rosy, mildly

spicy and woodsy, coming down once more

to gourmand, tangy and floral with a

splash of refreshing mocktail.

Ahhh.....

joji
joji

love this fragrance ! It's much more like davidoff cool water wave but a little lighter

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jaguar Jaguar Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jaguar Jaguar Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Jaguar Woman by Jaguar. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Jaguar Woman by Jaguar represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Versace Bright Crystal Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Van Cleef & Arpels Feerie Paco Rabanne Lady Million Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Giorgio Armani Sensi Carolina Herrera CH Lanvin Eclat d’Arpège Kenzo Kenzo Amour Lancome Miracle Christian Dior Dior Addict Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose Cacharel Amor Amor Givenchy Very Irresistible Diesel Loverdose Christian Dior Dior Addict 2 Kenzo Kenzo Amour Indian Holi Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her Nina Ricci Nina