Designers » I-K » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Miss Jaguar Jaguar for women

Miss Jaguar Jaguar for women
dislike

yellow floral

Miss Jaguar was introduced in 1993 as a fresh aquatic fragrance, designed by Annick Menardo. Top notes: rose, mimosa, wisteria and narcissus. Heart: water hyacinth, iris root, lily and honeysuckle. Base: vetiver, musk, heliotrope, peach and raspberry.

Available as EDT.

Narcissus Rose Mimosa Wisteria

Honeysuckle Orris Root Lily Water Hyacinth

Vetiver Musk Heliotrope Peach Raspberry

Chance

Miss Jaguar Fragrance Reviews

bebekesasar
bebekesasar

Finally Miss Jaguar arrived at my mail. The only reasons to why I get it are its cheap price and it is vintage! When I smell it, I notice something familiar. My first guess is Rochas Fleur L'Eau. They are close, but i haven't hit my jackpot. I tried sniffing everything in my wardrobe but it did not help. I wore it and figure out that while it is good as a collection, my skin loathes Miss Jaguar. As I'm home, I finally realize it was L'Eau d'Issey! Yes, it indeed is.

KittyBaditty
KittyBaditty

I love the opening on this one, but after a half hour on my skin it smells almost identical to CK Eternity - All I get is heliotrope and musk. There is nothing offensive or harsh about this fragrance, but because I like the Eternity bottle more, Miss Jaguar sat in a drawer for almost a year :(

ka-aom
ka-aom

Yes ,I have only good feedback everytime i wore it .It's my No.1 perfume.

mesmerisa
mesmerisa

Absolutely agree with Onimoka!

onimoka
onimoka

I am so glad that finaly this fragrance is in Fragranticas database! This parfume is my NR 1.Never tired of it. It is sharp but in a good way. Fresh and sweet at the same time. long lasting. Appropriate for all times of the year, day and night. Not unisex like at all. I have only got good feedback on this one every time I have it on me. I guess, you could compare it with L'Eau par Kenzo. Only,in my opinion, Kenzo is a bit lighter, softer. Miss Jaguar should never dissappear from my collection :)
It is too bad that Jaguar does not produce this one any longer. But you can still find it on the internet.

P.S Miss Jaguar was the reason why I am here in Fragrantica. One day I was searching for this fragrance, hoping to find its notes pyramid and I found this site:) Well,now I have my treasure and it is a pleasure to share it with the other perfume lovers like me!

Miss Jaguar by Jaguar 4.33 out of 5 based on 9 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jaguar Miss Jaguar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jaguar Miss Jaguar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Jaguar by Jaguar. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Jaguar by Jaguar represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Versace Red Jeans Lalique Amethyst Salvador Dali Laguna Paco Rabanne Lady Million Thierry Mugler Innocent Calvin Klein Obsession Night Woman Calvin Klein Secret Obsession Rochas Fleur d`Eau Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Giorgio Armani Si Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Ralph Lauren Pure Turquoise Cacharel Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss Houbigant Chantilly Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower Ted Lapidus Silk Way Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Style