Designers » I-K » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Miss Jaguar Jaguar for women

Miss Jaguar Jaguar for women

yellow floral

Miss Jaguar was introduced in 1993 as a fresh aquatic fragrance, designed by Annick Menardo. Top notes: rose, mimosa, wisteria and narcissus. Heart: water hyacinth, iris root, lily and honeysuckle. Base: vetiver, musk, heliotrope, peach and raspberry.

Available as EDT.

Narcissus Rose Mimosa Wisteria

Honeysuckle Orris Root Lily Water Hyacinth

Vetiver Musk Heliotrope Peach Raspberry

Eau d'Ete 2005 l'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme
L'Eau par Kenzo

Miss Jaguar Fragrance Reviews

Finally Miss Jaguar arrived at my mail. The only reasons to why I get it are its cheap price and it is vintage! When I smell it, I notice something familiar. My first guess is Rochas Fleur L'Eau. They are close, but i haven't hit my jackpot. I tried sniffing everything in my wardrobe but it did not help. I wore it and figure out that while it is good as a collection, my skin loathes Miss Jaguar. As I'm home, I finally realize it was L'Eau d'Issey! Yes, it indeed is.

I love the opening on this one, but after a half hour on my skin it smells almost identical to CK Eternity - All I get is heliotrope and musk. There is nothing offensive or harsh about this fragrance, but because I like the Eternity bottle more, Miss Jaguar sat in a drawer for almost a year :(

Yes ,I have only good feedback everytime i wore it .It's my No.1 perfume.

Absolutely agree with Onimoka!

I am so glad that finaly this fragrance is in Fragranticas database! This parfume is my NR 1.Never tired of it. It is sharp but in a good way. Fresh and sweet at the same time. long lasting. Appropriate for all times of the year, day and night. Not unisex like at all. I have only got good feedback on this one every time I have it on me. I guess, you could compare it with L'Eau par Kenzo. Only,in my opinion, Kenzo is a bit lighter, softer. Miss Jaguar should never dissappear from my collection :)
It is too bad that Jaguar does not produce this one any longer. But you can still find it on the internet.

P.S Miss Jaguar was the reason why I am here in Fragrantica. One day I was searching for this fragrance, hoping to find its notes pyramid and I found this site:) Well,now I have my treasure and it is a pleasure to share it with the other perfume lovers like me!

Miss Jaguar by Jaguar 4.33 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jaguar Miss Jaguar fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jaguar Miss Jaguar, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Miss Jaguar by Jaguar. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Miss Jaguar by Jaguar represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Christian Dior Poison Tendre Juicy Couture Couture Couture Lolita Lempicka Coral Flower Calvin Klein Obsession Night Woman Calvin Klein Secret Obsession Iceberg The Iceberg Fragrance Oscar de la Renta Live in Love Ralph Lauren Pure Turquoise Slava Zaitsev Maroussia Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Juicy Couture Versace Red Jeans Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige Lancome Magnifique Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Burberry London Balenciaga Balenciaga L`Essence Avon Outspoken by Fergie Cacharel Noa Jean Patou Joy Queen Latifah Queen of Hearts