Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bubblegum Chic James Heeley for women

Bubblegum Chic James Heeley for women
dislike

tuberose

James Heeley launches the Extrait de Parfum collection of three perfume extract Agarwoud, L'Amandier and Bubblegum Chic. The collection includes contemporary scents of high concentration of the finest quality ingredients.

Bubblegum Chic contains notes of tuberose, jasmine and white musk.

Inspirational words are: extract of glamour, pink, passion, lips, mouth, soft, warmth, sparkle, appetite, forbidden, fun, fatale, fruit, desire, smile, sweet, skin, shining, intoxicate, girls, omnivorous, insatiable .

It is available as 50 ml perfume extract. Bubblegum Chic was launched in 2011.

Jasmine Tuberose Fruity Notes Musk

Bubblegum Chic Fragrance Reviews

Tapinview
Tapinview

You know this a beautiful tuberose centric fragrance . It is sweet , natural smelling, and rich. An intoxicating white floral. From my point of view I trust this Ja,es Heeley to understand his palettes probably there are several blow your socks off tuberose centric fumes out there; and what do you do when you are directing, risking, a passionate lover of perfume and balls to the wall. This is a stunning sweet, lolly nuanced heady and rich fume. There is a gorgeous and somewhat unexpected rich vanillin drydown . Oh gosh no... I cannot add another delirious tropical floral to my ridiculous collection nonono...there is nothing 'chic' about this, it is sex on steroids...

silviaci
silviaci

I'm sad that this fragrance didn't work for me, because I'm a big fan of Heeley. Also, I really love tubereuse, but this one smells sour to my nose and I only get an overwhelming, knocking down note of grape, the kind I used to smell in colored ink pens back in primary school. If this was a real bubblegum, I wouldn't chew on it. If this was the scent of a lipstick, I'd steer away from it.
I can't imagine anyone, young or mature, female or male, quirky artist or elegant, wearing this.

Jellybean
Jellybean

Floral bubblegum. Smells like a vintage bubblegum, don't think anyone had that before :) but you know what I mean, well let me clarify.....
Tuberose, jasmine and bubblegum; bubblegum interpretation thru these flowers as close as possible, still not the kind of bubblegum you want to chew on, smell yes, why not. It's a grown up chew.
Overall, it's just okay, too expensive for such a bubblegum imitation.

pynkgirl
pynkgirl

I adored this and it smells just like pink bubble gum along the line of bazooka , but done in a more elegant way, however this scent does not lasts. Projection is not good. I'm surprised this is lasting for some. I'm disappointed.

DancingVeggie
DancingVeggie

I am usually an oriental and gourmand can, but I bought a sample and I am hooked. It starts off very floral and fades to a yummy sweet classic bubblegum scent. Of course, the fragrance I would like the most lately would be expensive... Just my luck.

scorpiosheep
scorpiosheep

I hoped this would be the Heeley take on bubblegum smell such as you get in Demeter Bubblegum or ELdO Encens et Bubblegum,but no, this is a tuberose and jasmine bomb. It doesn't smell anything like the bubblegums I chewed when I was a kid. It's the only Heeley I have ever disliked. Too floral, not enough chicle. In its favour it is incredibly long-lasting (7 hours so far and strong as ever), with noticeable sillage.

sweetiepea161616
sweetiepea161616

Amazing!!!! It's a huge tuberose fragrance but somehow it really does manage to smell like bubblegum! Imagine chewing on a giant, juicy wad of Bazooka Joe, yet it's all floral at the same time. It's such an interesting perfume because if you think about flowers, it smells like tuberose and jasmine, but if you think about pink bubblegum, it's definitely there. I am a gourmand lover and I don't tend to go for overly floral perfumes, but the fruitiness and yumminess of this delicious extrait just can't be overlooked and I find it to be such a unique scent that it must be appreciated! I also love how concentrated it is. One drop and you're good to go! It's quite expensive, but I think my sample will last a LONG time. If you like bubblegum, or another take on tuberose, please at least give it a try! And for the posters looking for it, Surrender to Chance has samples, and I believe Lucky Scent might as well.

LA2000
LA2000

I don't get bubblegum, but I do get a nuclear bomb strength sweet, gourmand-ish tuberose. This stuff is incredibly potent. Use sparingly. Probably best to spray it AWAY from you and simply walk through the fragrance cloud. Not only will you smell good, but the room will smell like tuberose for hours.

al.to
al.to

I like it.
Gourmand,delicious balsamic and radiance
For a girl who want glows with color(
pink and white)

claudia0219
claudia0219

To me this is an absolutely wearable Jasmine and Tuberose fragrance. I have a very hard time with the likes of Fracas and FM Carnal Flower, they are too much, to loud, to animalic. There is sort of a twist to this one that takes out the animalic aspect a bit. In a weird but addictive sort of way I do get a little hint of bubblegum, so the name Bubblegum Chic is not weird at all. I think if you are scared of big screaming Tuberose and Jasmine scents this one maybe the answer for you. Easy spritz finger on this one will help you appreciate the scent even more. Less is more.....just saying.

Wristsniffer
Wristsniffer

Does anyone know where this perfume can be purchased? The Heeley site does not list retailers or sell it via an online store. =/

Scentszilla
Scentszilla

Eeeew - why ? really WHY ??? ... I mean seriously this would have been intolerable enough in plain strength, but to have it as an extrait - just no, no, NO thank you ! ... There really is too much of a good thing. (Not that this is particularly "a good thing" to start with. Sorry, but a totally waisted opportunity for some excellent extraits from Heeley. ~ Oh well .......

eilismaireg
eilismaireg

Who in Gods name is this marketed to? This is niche for the Hollywood surgery set only, surely!! I am ashamed of you James!

Bubblegum Chic knocked me down. Between the "inspirational words" I read "pink", "extrait de glamour", "passion", "lips", "appetite", "fatale"...I'm loosing my patience. Bubblegum Chic is clearly marketed as feminine and my point is this: how is it possible in 2011 to use such trite commonplaces to describe a feminine fragrance? Please someone tell me. It looks like Mr Heeley committed the writing of the presentation of his new fragrances to the cast of "Sweet Sixteen". Not to talk about the fragrance that is a boring tuberose / jasmine composition with an exasperating fruity-bubbllegum effect. As per Agarwoud you can have plenty of better options at any price if you want a tuberose centered composition (Tubereuse Criminelle, Carnal Flower, Giorgio Beverly Hills, Histoires De Parfums Tubereuse 1 and 3, Fracas, First, Madame Rochas... to name a few).

Tuberose for Barbie.

Bubblegum Chic by James Heeley 3.67 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about James Heeley Bubblegum Chic fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about James Heeley Bubblegum Chic, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bubblegum Chic by James Heeley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bubblegum Chic by James Heeley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.