Designers » I-K » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

Cedre Blanc James Heeley for women and men

Cedre Blanc James Heeley for women and men

For men, this fragrance represents a contemporary classic (imagine Irish tweed and Havana cigarettes), and for the women it is a sign of androgynous beauty of a tailored suit.

It opens with notes of cardamom and cumin, followed by cedar and violet leaf. The base is composed of white musk.

It is available as 100ml EDP.

Cardamom Caraway

Virginia Cedar Violet Leaf

Cedre Blanc Fragrance Reviews

Oh, this one should surely get some more attention, men and daring women alike should at least try it once as a sample: It is the best, purest Cedar scent that I ve come to know and it is beautifully made as are nearly all the Heeley's.. at first it is strong and gives me a light sort of "film" in my throat, as if inhaling some sort of fresh birch tar to deeply, but that is over soon and then the sweet musky violet leaf kicks in, that's when I am in love with the scent.. it's cool, velvety soft,a little sweet and woody but not much. Just try it and then decide.. if you like strong natural, tree-like cedary scents then of course you 'd like it:)

Mark St.John
Mark St.John

First impression: Strange... but i love strange, different and a good possible layering frag. Cedar is very evident right off along with Cumin which are the most pronounced. The cardamom was behind. The interesting thing is they work side by side, never one dominating. Eventually it dried down to just the Cumin for me, occasionally something sweet in the background, perhaps the violet leaf listed. Alas its not for me as the cumin was not something that i could hang with.

Cedre Blanc by James Heeley 3.00 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about James Heeley Cedre Blanc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about James Heeley Cedre Blanc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cedre Blanc by James Heeley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cedre Blanc by James Heeley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Aromatic Spicy
Adidas Adidas Moves 0:01 Moment of Truth Odori Zafferano B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful Dear John Frapin L`Humaniste Gendarme 7 Sinful Scents Vanity Adidas Adidas Ice Dive The Crown Perfumery Co. Crown Park Royal Roxana Illuminated Perfume Chocolate: Figure 3: La Foret Bath and Body Works Chai Anise Coty Stetson All American Joya FvsS: Composition No. 6 Madonna Nudes 1979 Pour Homme