Designers » I-K » Floral Fruity « Groups

dislike

coconut
ozonic
tropical

Coccobello by James Heeley is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Coccobello was launched in 2013. Top notes are palm leaf and gardenia; middle notes are coconut, sea salt and vanilla; base notes are virginia cedar, benzoin and sandalwood.

Palm Leaf Gardenia

Dark Amber & Ginger Lily

Coccobello Fragrance Reviews

Duskfall
Duskfall

Coccobello is a green and natural coconut scent. Sadly, the coconut is too watery for my liking. I think it needs more depth. The greenness (palm leaf?) dominates the feeble coconut with slightly confusing results: the potentially delicious coconut note is cut short before its pinnacle and you're left with remnants of coco with grassy saltwater on an obscure woody base. I was expecting a bit more.

Moderate longevity and sillage. All in all, it's wearable, but I have no further interest in this fragrance (I had a sample).

ConsumerThis
ConsumerThis

This may be one of the best summer fragrances I have got my nose on to date. Now grant it I am currently undergoing a rough transition from my beloved dark resenious and smoky winter fragrances I so adore. .
This fragrance hits all levels of what a summer, tropical getaway scent should reach. Coconut is an obvious note but it's light. It's there but the bergomonte citrus vibe is just as present and there's a lot more going on here than one may think.
Now I was shocked to see this on the feminem side, even though I don't roll with the whole gender bias. This can easily be worn on a gentleman as the citrus here is done in a masculine way. The coconut is still there to remind one that it's summer time and it's here to have fun and of cheer. A playful scent that captures the essence of a attractive young man or woman on a weekend getaway to the tropical islands . . . Perfect.
Scent 9/10
Longevity 8/10
Projection 8/10
Quality 9/10
Overall 8.5/10

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

Beautiful Coconut is the name of this fragrance. This is just what I was looking for. I love tropical beach fragrances. Check this out if you like fragrances like Miami Glow by Jennifer Lopez (although this is really much better) and or Creed Virgin Island Water. This has more in common with Virgin Island Water. I live in Palm Beach Florida and this fragrance matches with my environment! It evokes beautiful white sandy beaches, the Cayman islands, Cuba, the Bahamas, the Florida Keys. I see mostly white sands and palm trees. This has a palm leaf note that is very interesting. It has that sweet coconut and some sea salt that instantly transports you out at sea (salty ocean water). It's something to wear when you're on a yacht or cruise ship. Even if you're not out there on the Atlantic Ocean just wear this and it will take you there in spirit. Beautiful beach fragrance. Smells like the most amazing body lotion and sun tan lotion as well. There is one part of the fragrance that smells mostly like a big gardenia. Because gardenias can smell like vanilla the vanilla note also really stands out. Do you like coconut gardenia and vanilla? I do. This is just so... Gorgeous.

archivist
archivist

This is not your average coconut perfume by any stretch - unexpected notes on my skin are fig leaf (pretty sure "palm leaf" is just "fig leaf") and elemi, pretty sure that's the source of the salt note here - this comes off VERY much like Miller Harris Figue Amere in that respect, but the addition of a great big wallop of intense coconut makes it not nearly as masculine as I ultimately found Figue Amere to be. I loved Figue Amere, but it wasn't something I could wear comfortably. Coccobello is a little borderline for me, because fig leaf and I don't typically get along that well, and I'm also getting a very surprisingly cuminysexymuskycumin thing where I think perhaps other people are getting "sand."

The thing is, I love the coconut+gardenia so much, and I'm not sure I'd like it as well *without* these balancing accords that give it more edge and depth, even though I'm ambivalent about fig leaf and cumin on my best day and nope nope nope on most others.

I'd definitely recommend try before you buy, and this is for sure one you haven't met until you've sprayed it, not dabbed it. Aerosolizing a fragrance will always give you a different angle on it, so unless you intend to decant into a dabber try spraying it to get the full spectrum of top notes.

Speaking of sprayers, this is my first encounter with a Heeley atomizer and it is WONDERFUL. Very diffuse and fine diffusion, more like a concentrated mist/fog effect than sprayed droplets. I wish all manufacturers would use whatever this atomizer is, because it is deluxe.

I layered this with Eau des Merveilles to take the edge off of the cumin (don't assume you'll smell it, that's a note I amplify horribly or am just really sensitive to, I often get it loud and clear while others don't) and now I smell like a seaside orange grove - this is good. Very good. I don't usually keep things I have to layer to love, but... I don't see myself unhanding this any time soon.

K1
K1

The first dive in sea after long cold season, in June, the salt powder on your bikini, sun heat under your skin, smell of saline water, smell of coconut, evening and giant fat old sun… No perfumes on, you smell salt and sunoil!

Coccobello is one of the most thrilling and imagination-triggering perfumes in the category I've ever seen. A perfect smell of sea salt, active fresh green leaves like just cropped from a succulent plant, and realistic coconut. Realistic I mean not in the shape Estée Lauder presents in Sensuous Nude. Realistic with all aspects. I don't know how people in Heeley or himself does it but the perfume is super realistic and highly moving. The sad theme in Sel Marin is turned here into pure happiness. Very resort smell, very lustful, very identical.
★★★★★

Gigi The Fashionista
Gigi The Fashionista

This smells like Cuba. There is a lot of interesting notes that evoke Havana. There is palm leaf and it's very green and leaf like, but there is as everyone has pointed out plenty of coconut water. It smells tropical and Caribbean. The sea salt is like fresh sea air and the ocean. The vanilla is sweet, the gardenia is not very pronounced but clearly there to give it a flowery touch. The fragrance lasts a long time and smells like coconut scented shampoo but sometimes that's not bad. It matches up with some shampoos I have. The scent dries down to sandalwood and cedar. I think these kind of scents that evoke a tropical island, the beach or being out at sea make it perfect to wear while sailing if you're a boat owner. Smells really good, unisex, soft, but detectable, and very delicious. It makes me yearn for summer. It makes me dream of being in a tropical island with a tan skinned stud who takes me in his arms and we make love at the beach. O my God I love where certain fragrances take me to in my mind!

PluieBleu
PluieBleu

I really loved Cococabana by P.de Nicolai, but I never got a chance to buy a full size bottle and now it's discontinued :( So...why am I writing this? Yes, Cocobello reminds me of Cococabana somehow. I just found a nearly empty sampler of Cococabana and compared the two scents. Cococabana is a much heavier scent with this nice bitter orange twist in the beginning. The green notes are more present, therefor Cocobello is a bit more woody with a noticable sandalwood note in the end. On my skin Cococabana has the better longevity and a heavier sillage, but i like Cocobello. It's definitly worth a try and can be an alternative for Cococabana Fans.

(english is not my mother tongue. Please be indulgent to me :) )

Mona-Jo
Mona-Jo

To quote littlepepperz " It starts off salty and fresh - it's a green coconut with fresh coconut water pouring down your salty, fresh out of the ocean skin. It then transforms to a warm, woody scent, still salty, still green. Green and cozy".
Perfect description.

littlepepperz
littlepepperz

Here is my review for one of my favourite scents of all time.

I have been obsessed with gardenias, green and beachy notes + coconuts since for EVER. I have tested over 2.5K scents left and right and made a lot of mental notes of bests coconuts out there. Learned that I don't like synthetic, sweet coconut compositions and that there aren't many 'green coconuts' out there and let it go. Happy with my Bronze Goddess, I gave up on my search for the perfect coconut scent.

Sniffed a candle at Bath and Bodyworks that smelled like palm leaves, loved it, regretted there aren't any scents like that to wear.

Then, this launched. I couldn't believe my eyes - all of my favourite notes, all in ONE SCENT? Gardenia? Palm leaves? Coconut? On a warm, woody base with beachy notes? Are you kidding me?

Wasn't able to test it anywhere, anxious to do so. Finally, a year after it launched I was able to test it for the very first time and loved it so much, however the hefty price tag kept me from buying it (please, make 50ml bottles!). This year, I finally got it.

And let me tell you - If you like unisex, beachy + coconuts you are in for a real treat. It starts off salty and fresh - it's a green coconut with fresh coconut water pouring down your salty, fresh out of the ocean skin. It then transforms to a warm, woody scent, still salty, still green. Green and cozy, isn't that difficult to wrap your head around!

It's absolutely unique and special, I haven't experienced anything like it and nothing comes close on the market. Doesn't have a gender, nice enough to be worn all year around.
Excellent quality, longevity and sillage both impressive, for a beachy, salty scent.

I am happy :)

lilalina
lilalina

Lovely woody coconut. A different take on coconut for sure, not gourmand or sweet at all. On first apply it reminded me alot of Honores des Pres' "Love Coco". To me it's almost identical..

Melissarose
Melissarose

Initially I liked this fragrance when I first bought it. I wanted a beachy summery juice and I thought this was it. However, upon wearing it during the course of a holiday on the Greek Island, I developed a growing dislike to the opening palm leaf note. In fact, it got to the point where the palm leaf made me nauseous and I could no longer tolerate this fragrance.
A shame because I really liked the coconut note.
I ended up giving it away.

LisaMari
LisaMari

very clean and green. Airy light, like a sea breeze. I get a cucumber note, mostly.. I guess that is the palm leaf. The coconut in this is v clean and alcoholic/synthetic – like suntan lotion or a cool glass of Malibu on the rocks. Its really growing on me.. but doesn't seem to last much longer than 2hrs on my skin but it does last well on clothes.

catsngunsnyarn
catsngunsnyarn

not the usual sweet stuff i go for, but Coccobello is pretty nonetheless. the gardenia/sea salt/coconut/vanilla had me curious, so i got a sample. this is very green, fresh, almost soapy for the first hour or so. after that, the lasting result is a nice salty floral with a touch of coconut.

Moonflower11
Moonflower11

I was very curious to try Coccobello so I've ordered a sample from Heeley's site. But I was very disappointed with it. It starts like a nice scent with green coconut and salty notes but after a while, on my skin, it begin to smell like a suntan cream. Nothing else. It's not for me. On my skin longevity and sillage are poor

AveParfum
AveParfum

Very interesting, to say the least...because I am not a fan of coconut perfumes. Coconut is one of those notes that just bugs me. The only coconut I like to eat is the fresh meat, milk, or water. So I actually enjoyed Heeley's green, woody interpretation of coconut. Cocobello reminds me more of young coconut and coconut milk than it does the shredded and dried type that I (personally) can not tolerate. I could detect a very subtle white floral, but it did not take over the coconut and only added to the tropical feeling of the perfume. One thing that struck me as odd was a pepper-like scent that came out on my skin. I can't tell if it's just my skin chemistry or not, or whether others also smell it? It smells synthetic--perhaps one of the synthetic base notes has a subtle pepperiness to it? I don't know, but that was the only thing about Coccobello that I did not care. I also like the woody, cedar-like base, which seemed to combine nicely with the green coconut.

So the verdict is that if there were any coconut perfume I would choose to wear, Coccobello would surely be one of my best options out there.

Mitsuko
Mitsuko

Ok I was expecting something coco-nutty sunny and slightly green, but this smells exactly like fresh cilantro. Not my thing really, but if you're a cilantro fan, go ahead, it will please you.

mikkov26
mikkov26

This is a UNISEX fragrance according to Heeley's official site.

kl99
kl99

It would be interesting to know more than how a fragrant creation has a birth, how has birth the name of creating fragrant!
"Cocco Bello, cocco fresco!" is the shout that launched out the coconut hawkers (originally from Naple) on Italian beaches...
Must be a Corsica matter.

anna.glowacka
anna.glowacka

All i get is freshly cut celery with enormous sillage. It smells very green. Definitely not me but i'm glad i had a chance to test it.

djuzz.becuzz
djuzz.becuzz

Gardenia, palm leaf and coconut create a unique, greenish, tropical scent.
These three notes are actually all I detect and to me it smells almost like a fig and coconut blend.
The dry down is a little less green than the opening and even slightly balmy due to the vanilla and benzoin.
Sillage and longevity are both pretty amazing on my skin.
❤❤❤❤

bibibling
bibibling

First thoughts: Young green, feshly cut, only slightly sweet coconut surrounded by lush foliage on a sunny beach on a very relaxing, carefree Sunday morning.

This is actually A LOT lovelier than I thought it would be (and my expectations are high!) on my quest to find the ultimate beach perfume, I've already tried and reviewed Creed - Virgin Island Water, Lolita Lempicka - Elle L'Aime, Maison Martin Margiela - Beach Walk, Annick Goutal - Songes, etc... And I have a vial of Bobbi Brown - Beach and L'Artisan Parfumeur - Batucada waiting to be sniffed too as well as many others on my wish list but wow... I almost want to say "I've found the one!"

This definitely shot right up to the top of the list, that's for sure!

However, the perfect beach perfume for each person can vary greatly due to people's childhood memories and what beaches they went to, since not all beaches smell the same. Especially the scent of the sun block/tan lotion their parents put on them can make a lifelong impression. And when you think of people in landlocked areas who've never been to a real beach, how they create a fantasy version of what they think a beach must smell like, "perfect beach perfume" becomes something that can really vary from person to person.

What I'm trying to say is, there's no right or wrong answer when it comes to things like this, it's all personal.

Anyway, more about Coccobello - Definitely unisex. Blends into the skin well, is causally sexy in a subtle 'I'm not trying to be sexy, I just am,' sort of way. Warm, sunny, calm, relaxed but also has the scent of a cool salty ocean breeze kissing your skin. The vanila really adds something warm, cozy and comforting.

I look forward to smelling more Heeley perfumes after this!

soosoo68
soosoo68

I love the freshness of this coconut fragrance. I think it is the cool green of the palm leaves in this. The coconut is just a true coconut, not the woody-ness in other coconut perfumes. There is also the beachy fresh air aspect of this as well. This one works for me. None of the woody or sickeningly candy sweet that is present in the dozens of other coconut frags I have tried. Found the one for me, in spite of the rather overwhelming price.

thiefofnoses
thiefofnoses

The third James Heeley fragrance I've tried, and for me it's 0/3. The palm leaf overwhelms the coconut here and while there is the smell of coconut, as others have said it is a green coconut, so it's layering green upon green. One of the greenest fragrances I've ever sampled, second only to Duchafour's Fleur de Liane. The fragrance is also quite dry in a way: I cleared out my front yard a couple of months ago, getting rid of several palm and coconut trees. Coccobello smells like the aftermath of that. Can I smell gardenia and vanilla in this fragrance? Pfftt no.

It's a pity because I really wanted to love Heeley's fragrances and his bottle designs are superb. As another reviewer said Heeley seems to be more of a photographer than an impressionist painter, but while someone can have the composition, technical aspects etc just perfect, if there is no warmth to the photograph then it fails. Iris de Nuit came the closest to that warmth for me, but the cloying chemical nature of the spray ruined it.

I would love to see Heeley add some creativity to his next fragrance and just go with his gut and the flow, because if you're trying to recreate an actual natural fragrance (the smell of the sea in Sel Marin for example) it's extremely unlikely it will be better than - or even as good as - the real thing.

StopHammertime
StopHammertime

This is your average beachy coconut. There is a little gardenia in the mix, and the vanilla is making it a little sweet. I could see this being a love for someone who is into the coconut note.

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

Decent unisex coconut, a bit denser than I expected, but not strong. I think the palm leaf accord is actually the most noticeable here, and then something woody comes out. At some point it vaguely resembled Ralph Lauren Hot, albeit not as sweet. Not bad!

agentj
agentj

This is really nice, but I think it would be better on a younger man or woman if worn alone. I also have a sample of Creed VIW and it smells nothing like this - the Creed is like a barely there lime scent on me. This has a definite summer vibe, but not enough coconut for me. I get the palm, very fresh and green, the ozone and salt, and maybe a little woodiness. Longevity was great though, maybe if I mixed it with something a little sweeter... I will have to give it another try.

milkyway
milkyway

This is a very unusual take on the coconut.
It is not creamy or powdery or even sweet, all of the things you would expect from a perfume with "coco" in it..
It is green, fresh and zesty with undertones of something similar to the smell of a green coconut shell..
I like the parallels with Philosykos, and i agree that the scents are in the same category, and namely cologne with a very slight hint of coconut in it..Cologne lovers will definitely appreciate!
The silage is moderate, similar to that of an average cologne, and lasting power is 2 -3 hours on me. Not worth the price tag

finanna
finanna

I don't like ozonic, aquatic or green scents and strong coconut gives me a headache so this was not a perfume I thought I'd fall in love with. I am glad I gave it a chance, though. From the bottle it smells very green and the first few minutes after application it is only sharpish greenness, no coconut whatsoever (at least not that horrible plasticky thing you smell in cheap body lotions).

In 20 minutes Coccobello slowly morphs into lovely beachy coconut. It is not sweet or overtly ozonic, just perfect greenish coconut with a hint of sweetness. It is quite linear which is not a bad thing because it is rather pleasant. I agree that it is not the most exciting perfume, but pleasure to wear in summer days. I don't do seasons but somehow I am not able to wear it during winter. It needs some warmth to bloom. It has the similar seaside vibe as Womanity (minus fig and caviar/seaweed). Worth trying if you are looking for a summer scent, especially if you think you hate coconut or are one of the unlucky ones who would love Womanity but think it smells like female genitalia.

alchemist1976stephanie
alchemist1976stephanie

Save your money and buy a 5dollar can of AXE dark temptation instead. It's identical. This gave me an instant headache. Great for the guys though, not so much for the women.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

Salty sea spray and coconut water. Very simple and natural smelling scent, but hasn't this been done before by dozens of brands trying recreate the tropical surf image?

Anyway, I don't like aquatic notes, I mainly tried this for the coconut. It is quite pleasing, once the calone evaporates. It has a dry balmy sweetness, not at all oily or sickening like some lesser quality coconut scents can be. But for the price "Coccobello" is just too plain.

If you like Creed "Virgin island Water" this is worth a try.

teresissima
teresissima

where is the sea? and the coconut?...non my cup of tea

lyktor
lyktor

The palm leaf is too strong at the beginning, i dislike it so much

After 30 min the mid notes appears, the coconut is not sugary, it's very natural but subtle .

the palm leaf tones down but it's still there .. very well done fragrance but i cant stand this note

pyji
pyji

Sharp and citric young, GREEN coconut - the kind you drink from - with a vanillic (coconut creamy) base swiring in the background.

It's one of the most natural coconut accords I've found in a perfume, though from what I've gathered during my experiences with Heeley, this is hardly surprising - he is a photographer as opposed to an impressionist painter. Very literal and meticulously accurate, he lends something of the mathematician to his rigorously researched and yet understated creations. The result is often compelling in some way, as it is here and in his magnum opus Sel Marin, but there is a way in which it is also lacking in imagination. Were his perfumes half the price, I might indulge, as they have great silage and longevity, and for the most part are effective post cards for particular moments in time.

Here, as with Sel Marin, the admittedly inferior but affordably priced offerings from tropicana house Comptoir Sud Pacifique will stand in just fine for me.

Bkelk
Bkelk

This is not suntan lotion. This isn't a pina colada either. As other reviewers have stated, this is a very green coconut. The palm leaves are in the forefront - backed by a very green scent coconut water. It's a very earthy and natural smell and it reminds me of the way the air smells down in The Florida Keys. It's beachy, without being common and synthetic. I disagree with other reviewers who say that they don't get the floral notes. I think the gardenia is right up there in front with the coconut and palm. Despite the creamy, non sweet, floral mixture that is Coccobello - I don't think this is purely a woman's fragrance. It's so natural that it's definitely unisex. My only complaint is the price. People who spend $180 on perfume usually want a PERFUME. Not something that smells like natural essential oils. I love this stuff - but I just might have to stick with my Cantu hair lotion instead (which has much too much pineapple and smells exactly like a Pina colada).

silviaci
silviaci

Coccobello is the most appropriate name for this stunning fragrance:"coccobello" being the exclamation you hear from Coconut selling boys who walk the beaches in summer, coconut slices cradled in wicker baskets on fresh green leaves, stopping by relaxed beach standers marinating in suntan lotion to offer a welcome thist-quenching, crunchy piece of fruit.
Heavenly.
I love this fragrance for two reasons:
One, it attains the democratic aim to give Coconut a masculine edge, thanks to the savory touch of crunchy, metallic salt and the extensive Palm leaf, which comes out amazing and almost seems to steal the scene from Coconut (but doesn't: they're perfect co-protagonists). The Cedar note lying underneath adds a perfect touch of solidity and strength.
Second, and this is really admirable, Coccobello manages to steer Coconut away from the constrictive and boring realm of the so-called, dready, abused "gourmands". "Gourmand" being a sad attempt at replacing good food with olfactory alternatives in the minds of a sick, anorexic female imaginarium that has reached impressive and worrying heights lately.
I recommend you try Coccobello without the trite expectation of a "gourmandy", "creamy", "yummy" fragrance, but just as it is, a wonderful, green and salty take on this special foody note.

This may be a bit soon, but I was gifted a sample of this from a lovely Fragrantica member and I must say.. this is NOT what I expected. No, not at all.
I was very curious about Coccobello. I love coconut, but few can live up to my expectations. Also a lot of fragrances where people smell phantom coconut, I don't.
Coccobello is almost acerbic. Palm leaf + salt, maybe? It's quite green and almost gritty. Coconut is not prominent at all to my nose. It's very watery. I also do not smell any white florals or anything that could define this as tropical.
It's more like a desert island than a tropical paradise.
And so, as a lover of coconut, I am relaying this information to other coconut lovers to say, PLEASE test this first. Granted, most wouldn't go for such a pricey blind buy, but still.
Not a bad fragrance and an interesting take. I'm very happy to have been able to sample it. But seriously, James Heeley, you are such a tease!

Hélio Sérgio Rocha
Hélio Sérgio Rocha

Heeley CoccoBello

Coconut and Palm leaves give me a great opening.I would say coconut water (i can feel a milky accord here) with green notes i can get too. It evokes summer, a fresh day in front of the beach, drinking marguerita and being well treated like you are in a SPA, feeling relaxed. It is not any kind of beach, i would say a day in Saint Tropez..lol

Interesting that i do not think it is a simple summer scent... It is refined and luxury too. I can detect a creamy floral note that reminds me Ylan Ylang (i think it the touch of gardenia - chic!).

Good sillage and longevity too.

I would recommend for the summer...

blueangel0313
blueangel0313

I tried this today and I smelled nothing but green and very faint coconut in there. A scrubber for me.

antfarm
antfarm

Coccobello smells like an astringent, poisonous coconut on me. My skin really amps the more acidic notes, which kind of makes me imagine an evil spy on a secret island putting rat poison in someone's pina colada.

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

Tested this courtesy of Les Senteurs sample service along with Heeley's Oranges and Lemons Say the bells of St. Clements. My deep unconscious self must have urged me to make that particular order, and this is why. Cocobello, on it's own, on my skin is coconut wiped over with an over ripe mango, and is just way too... what's the word? ... "greasy" for me. I was expecting more "tang", more green, and more salt....But it actually smelled like thick Palmer's cocoa butter to me after a while, which is not my favourite thing and makes me itch. I was, as you can imagine, very disappointed. To be perfectly fair, it did dry down much better than it went on, and the sandalwood/gardenia combo matures well with age. If only we could all do that! On to the St Clements then. Classic cologne, very masculine (if you are old enough to remember when men wore this kind of thing), but still rather nice. It puts one in mind of a heavy Oak carved cupboard containing a shaving mug and brush and those arcane objects your grandfather kept there. I liked it. Now, I decided I would try cocobello again, but, slippery of fingers, spilled a drop onto my arm which was still wafting St. Clements. Hang on a mo.... wow. Just wow. That was the scent I was hoping for. Coconut with the greasy edges knocked off, zippety doo-dah orange/lemon/bergamot/mandarin/green notes and little traces of cedar begin to creep through, in the classic salt water suspension which James Heeley does most excellently and without comparison. Lots of compliments on this combo, from young and old, so I'd say this is spot on. Now all I have to do it take out a small mortgage to afford a bottle of each in the throes of austerity. Oh, the torture! Postscript: After living with Coccobello plus OALSTBOSC for some time, I find I can now wear Coccobello on it's own, and love it! The perfume matures beautifully as it dries down, losing the "greasy" vibe fairly quickly.

carlosrafael
carlosrafael

Coccobello is simply coconut and palm leaf to my nose. If you are a coconut scent lover, you will love Coccobello. The coconut is not candy-sweet, but creamy and pleasant to smell. It is contrasted by the palm leaf scent. I do smell a light woody scent in the background, but I am not sure if it is sandalwood or cedar. I definitely don't get the salt scent that Fragrantica mentions. The vanilla and gardenia scents are extremely light to me. Fragrantica does not mention mint, but I detect a minty smell.

Coccobello is like smelling a pile of ground coconut served on a palm leave and over a light wood board. Enjoyable, nice, and "cocolicious". It is clean, creamy, comforting, and mellow.

Sillage and duration are not great. Coccobello goes skin on me within a couple of hours. It is totally unisex.

Coccobello is a true niche fragrance. Is it for coconut scent lovers, nobody else. It will not draw complements, in my opinion, from people, unless they are coconut scent heads.

Caramelle
Caramelle

Finally got to smell Coccobello! It is aptly named. It smells mostly of coconut and to me it resembles my beloved Philosykos a lot,at least the way it smells on hot days when the coconut note is more pronounced.I can also smell a leafy green note,but it's nowhere near as green or woody as Philosykos.Coccobello doesn't smell very complex to my nose,it's quite an enjoyable,but linear coconut scent on my skin. No salty note on me,either; rather sweet into the late drydown when the vanilla kicks in.Beautiful,but not really unique.If I didn't already have Philosykos I would have been tempted to have a full bottle.

sameh
sameh

Truth is i never owned a heely frag before & the notes looks interesting & awesome as well . so sure wanna have it since i also have a deep respect for coconut !