Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

L'Amandiere James Heeley for women

L'Amandiere James Heeley for women
dislike

almond

James Heeley launches the Extrait de Parfum collection of three perfume extract Agarwoud, L'Amandier and Bubblegum Chic. The collection includes contemporary scents of high concentration of the finest quality ingredients.

L'Amandier contains notes of green almond, rose, hyacinth and jasmine.

Inspirational words are: extract de spring, clear, joy, air, blossom, growth, orchards, almonds, pretty, morning, green, grass, silver, dew, mayflowers, bluebells, trees, wild violets, hyacinths , night, jasmine, faith, light, night, day, love.

It is available as 50 ml perfume extract.

L'Amandiere was launched in 2011.

Jasmine Hyacinth Rose Violet Almond Bellflower Lime (Linden) Blossom

Kiss Me Intense

L'Amandiere Fragrance Reviews

greatbitch
greatbitch

Burgeen、petal、spring breeze in a bottle.Perfect for spring use,especially chilly spring weather.

peppermoon
peppermoon

Interesting and very spring-y. The almond note highlights the play-dough / marzipan note in certain powdery flowers' natural scent and the florals highlight a lovely milky greenness in the almonds. Linear scent, not much development. Not really my type of scent but it does call forth a spring mood!

chove
chove

L’Amandiere is so packed with clippings, pollen and all sorts of bursting greenness that the lid seems ready to pop to let the fragrant preamble of clover, linden flower, and fresh grass explode. To me, the lustiness of the flourishing aspects of this perfume is unrivalled, insomuch as one has to relocate from the meadow to the flower shop in order to fully grasp the intensity level of it's chlorophyll packed composition.

As the scent progresses a variety of doped up flowers join in: Hyacinth, rose, jasmine and violet are crowding in a vitrine where the condensation on the glass resembles a waterfall. The moisture of L’Amandiere is palpable to the extent where the actual fragrance never really seems to be absorbed by the skin. Verdant almonds support the composition, they're lovely and long lasting, tight and borderline bitter, but never astringent.

The Extrait de Parfum collection has received quite a lot of criticism and Bubblegum Chic is certainly no favourite of mine, but in the case of L’Amandiere I’m sure there's an audience for it. If the scent is a cliche I haven't had the opportunity to familiarize myself with its background, in order to experience it as such. What I get is a connection of the mind of a forgotten perfume bottle that one might find in a drawer at a very old lady's house. I'm guessing this is what demure women, who didn't identify themselves as perfume wearers in the first place, would pick and then never wear, just sniff once in a while and receive great joy from it.

LeonieB
LeonieB

Writing this on Bonfire Night in England - having spent weeks sampling spiced woody, leathery-oudy, whisky-rozy, vanilla laced Winter perfumes!

I have a Spring childhood memory - in a Kentish garden, bordering orchards, jumping up to grab cobnuts, and peeling back the curly paper shell to nibble (grimacing) the tart nutty innards.

So, this is...... sappy, green milky, soapy, white violets and hyacinths.

Needs lively bright, blackbird morning Spring warmth to bring it into its own, I think. Not Fireworks Night!!

doxology

Back in stock at Heeley. This stuff is going to ruin me. While they were restocking, I looked around for other almondy scents and nothing came close - they all lacked the fresh, bright wow factor of the Heeley. I'll wear it in any season. I don't really know or care whether it's original. It's lovely and it's in my bag forever.

doxology

I love this, even though I'm not a fan of almondy marzipan tastes. I like to layer it with Cuir Pleine Fleur, but my killer maths skills tell me this will end badly, given the relative quantities and ruinous price. I'm also beginning to wonder if L'Amondiere is at risk? The 50ml bottle has been unavailable from Heeley's own site for months and the description says he created it for his girlfriend. Not a bad omen, but a scary one. I really didn't want to follow another fragrance over the edge of the cliff.

Sugandaraja
Sugandaraja

L'Amandiere is a cool, powdery, slightly stony blend of almond, heliotrope, lilac, hyacinth, and musk. Perhaps its closest cousin is Opardu, but at times it reminded me of En Passant, L'Eau d'Hiver, and even Bas de Soie.

This fragrance should be everything I love, but... it isn't. There is something empty; hollow in the center of this scent, as though it needed either some unique edge to grab my attention, or the core of the scent needed more body and warmth.

Beautiful, but soulless, and rather outclassed.

melia
melia

Let me note first: I have a thing for almonds. L'Instant Magic is one of my most precious possessions, I have a nice one of L'Erbolario and I keep on loving the sweet woody vanilla combination of Fiore di Dragone, Hypnotic Poison and Confetto.

Now - l'Amandière has walked a different path than the previous mentioned. L'Amandière has almonds complementing the florals and the florals complementing each other, making it into this rather specific "smell". The smell I'd link to almond-soaps your aunt used to bring for you from the Provence. At first I wasn't particularly moved, even if the receiving almond soaps makes me very happy... But L'Amandière has very much grown on me. I like the "wateriness", the innocence, the lightness.

It even considered as another type of almond to add to my collection.

lilalina
lilalina

Beyond gorgeous! this takes me back to my childhood, when i used to go to botanical gardens with my mother. Something very elegant about this perfume. It's really one of the best floral scents i've come across. Beautiful.

wetland
wetland

این عطر رو تست کردم . بعد از 4 روز با اینکه هر روز دستامو میشستم باز هم رایحه بسیار با طراوت این عطر میومد .
ماندگاری این عطر در مقابل همه عطرایی که تا حالا داشتم و تست کردم بیشتر بوده از جمله
pegasus - herod- spice bomb - tuscan leather و....

رایحه : 10:10

ماندگاری : 10:10

پخش بو : 10:10

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

L'Amandiere is my favourite among the Heeley Extraits. It opens with fresh flowers and green leaves, very green and clean. The scent is very natural and sheer; smells like spring and youth, simply beautiful. The powdery almond gets more apparent at the later stage. Projection is moderate, good longevity.

rinz09
rinz09

Oh my god. This is the first perfume I have ever worn that I instantly wanted a full bottle. This is spring. Pure and simple. Gorgeous green sunny flowers with the nutty undercurrent of almond. Glorious. An absolute masterpiece. I see newborn lambs playing in a field. I see flowers blooming. Trees blossoming. I am in love. Thank you Mr Heeley for this masterpiece.

Mary-Jayne
Mary-Jayne

Second James Heeley perfume I try, second time I am transported to Cyprus, second time I fall head over heels in love. Oh you know now I am going to have to try more of this mans perfumes because the 2 I have tried (iris de nuit and this) are just beautiful.

L'Amandiere transports me once again to the mountains of Cyprus, the lower Troodos/upper Lemesos area. Standing in the garden behind the house where an almond tree spills its bounty onto the dry grass, rich, fresh, creamy almonds, heady green and floral notes, oh, you know I don't even want to try and analyse it too much! I simply find this beautiful. So smooth, heady, lush, intoxicating...

These are green almonds, not roasted or ground or sugared or baked or cooked or dried..no these are fresh from the tree, creamy and milky and good.

The fragrance itself is very powerful I found, huge room filling stuff, but not in a bad way at all, but it moves and swirls around and slowly fills the space with this luscious aroma. It lasts well, which it should, as an extrait.

I wonder if this would layer with iris de nuit to give me the ultimate Cyprus experience? Hell, I guess even buying both bottles is cheaper than the flights alone, right?!
I love it.

Kain
Kain

This is a very pleasant and high quality green and floral fragrance that remind me of spring.
The opening is a fresh floral smell with green and grassy feeling.
Imagine it's spring and you're a gardener.
While you're cutting grasses with the machine and smelling fresh cut grass aroma in the air, you can also feel relaxing smell of flowers around you.
There is also some sweetness in the background to give the scent more sensual feeling.
As time goes by the scent gets slightly sweeter with more floral notes and it has a soft powdery feeling as well.
Simple, but very natural and pleasant.
It's interesting that in the high heat the scent changes a little bit and gets less green but more sweet and flowery which is a little cloying.
I believe it's much better to use it in spring while there is some cool breeze in the air.
Projection is very solid and longevity is around 7-8 hours on my skin.
Any fragrance made from high quality ingredients is winner in my book, even it's not suitable for me.

یه عطر بسیار با کیفیت و خوشبو زنانه که بوی اون منو یاد فصل بهار میندازه
رایحه ابتدایی این عطر با بوی ملایم گلها با کمی حس شاداب شروع میشه که میشه یه بوی سبز و چمن مانند هم در کنارش حس کرد
در نظر بگیرین بهاره و شما یه باغبون هستین و دارین چمن های داخل باغ رو با ماشین چمن زنی کوتاه میکنین
هم بوی چمن های تازه کوتاه شده تو فضا پیچیده و هم بوی ملایم و طبیعی گلهای اطراف شما که بوی بسیار دلپذیر و آرامش بخشی رو بوجود میارن
کمی هم بوی عطر شیرینه
کیفیت رایحه های استفاده شده بسیار بالاست که نکته بسیار مثبتیه در مورد این عطر
با گذر زمان رایحه عطر اون حس شاداب و سبز خودشو تا حدی از دست میده و مقدار کمی شیرینتر میشه و رایحه گلها هم کمی قویتر میشن و رایحه گلها یه جوریه که کمی حس پودری و خیلی شیکی داره
به نظر من بهتره این عطر تو اوایل بهار استفاده بشه که کمی خنکی تو هوا هست هنوز. چون تو هوای گرم عطر کمی بوش تغییر میکنه و حس شاداب و سبز و چمن مانند خودشو تا حد محسوسی از دست میده و بوش شیرین تر و گلی تر میشه که ممکنه اذیت کنه آدمو
پخش بوی بسیار خوبی داره و ماندگاریش هم در حد 7-8 ساعت روی پوست هست
با اینکه زنونه اس و با سلیقه من مچ نیست اما کیفیت بسیار بالا و حس طبیعی عطر قابل ستایشه

muzzbait
muzzbait

on first sniff it felt like there was fig leaf in this, but it seems i'm wrong. it's quite green...complex, but not for me...

stephanieklein
stephanieklein

I smell spring sheets. That Lily-of-the-valley type of spring (only it's not in the notes, so it's likely the hyacinth). L'Amandiere smells of bed linens that have been sprayed to smell of spring, when everyone is sick of winter and wishes spring would arrive already. It clears your nasal passages.

This is a polite lady who wears flats and twin sweater sets.

HoneyBoots1
HoneyBoots1

Nice for those days you want to smell like an almond. Like around now: Christmas and snow. It is a perfect time to smell like marzipan. Lasts all day. I don't smell lilacs or any flowers, just almonds all the way.

EnglishCountryGarden
EnglishCountryGarden

When first I used the tester of Heeley L'Amandiere, I was convinced I had picked up a vial of one of my favourites, Frederick Malle Editions, En Passant.

Despite the notes being entirely different, on first application the initial blast is very, very similar. Not sure why that should be, as L'Amandiere hits the top notes of almond and linden right over the heads of the audience and out of the arena. Yet .... it still hangs around whispering "en passant, en passant".

As it mellows, it begins to shed it's coats little by little, displaying beautiful diaphanous, windblown skirts of sheer hyacinth (bluebell woods), with plenty of crisp, watery green linden and a "barely there until you look for it" shy wild violet.

Throughout it all, I am still looking around for the ghostly scent of lilac which keeps drifting across the air in front of me. Perhaps I am hallucinating on the tremulous mirage of spring warmth which this perfume conjures. It is a garden after a shower of rain perfume, a white muslin dress trailing in pollen.... A drift of wishful thinking?

This frag smells exactly like a narrow lane I walked along in Latour Bas Elne in May, where it rained for a week, solid sheets of rain which filled the storm drains day after day. The scent which was raised from the hedgerows and fields was intense and intoxicating, and L'Amandiere is that lane in a bottle. I am in love.

Whatever it is, a bottle of this has gone straight to the top of my wish list.

Postscript: November 2013. I only have to sniff the cap of this bottle and I am immediately transported back to a beautiful warm day in May. The pollen is flying, the green buds have broken out of their sticky coccoons and new Horse Chestnut leaves hang limp and green like newly emerged butterflies drying their wings in the sun. I can hear the engine of the local bus taking me to the antiques market, I can see the smiles and feel the relief as passengers let the tension out of their shoulders which has accumulated throughout the cold winter. Men, young and old, are casting surreptitious admiring glances at young women bearing white shoulders for the first time in months. Sunshine, warmth, hope. Oh James Heeley, you are an artist!

Jellybean
Jellybean

This is absolute LOVE!!!!!!
Plenty of lindens, violets and almonds- one of the best scents outthere!
Beautiful scent for sunny days:) Blooming spring flowers and summer in heart.
I heard once that we choose fragrances that remind us of our childhood.
Well, this is the scent of my childhood back in Europe where linden trees and violets were and still are plentiful. Very likely why I find it appealing.
Now gotta go get it asap! :)

rosecat
rosecat

Trying this again today from sample! It's really fresh, like spring day sunshine, sweet & very fresh! notes that stand out are the Linden, Almond & Hyacinth, almost aquatic feel to it due to the hyacinth. Initially it reminded me of "L'Occitane Amande" which I quite like. There is a sultry feel to this, works beautifully as a skin scent too, I could see this being stunning in summer. I really do like this!

Scentszilla
Scentszilla

I was hoping this third extrait would be the saving grace of the trio. ... Unfortunately that was not to be. :o( ... As "alfarom" below has already so perfectly stated - just so unfortunately derivative. And therefore so totally unnecessary.
Yes all three are certainly well enough constructed, but just so uninspired and such a missed opportunity for some exciting extraits. - What a pity !

Part Cuir Pleine Fleur (without the leather), part The Unicorn Spell, part Domenico Caraceni 1913. A violet / rose / almond concoction with green undertones. Another one??? My problem with the new Heeley's Extrait De Parfums is that they're definitely well crafted but boringly derivative. They really add nothing on the table.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about James Heeley L'Amandiere fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about James Heeley L'Amandiere, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Amandiere by James Heeley. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Amandiere by James Heeley represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.