Designers » I-K » Aromatic « Groups

Naturelle Jardin de France for women and men

Naturelle Jardin de France for women and men
dislike

Naturelle Jardin de France for women and men Pictures Naturelle Jardin de France for women and men Pictures Naturelle Jardin de France for women and men Pictures Naturelle Jardin de France for women and men Pictures

Eau de Cologne 1920: Naturelle by Jardin de France is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. The nose behind this fragrance is Expressions Parfumees Grasse. Top notes are bergamot and orange; middle notes are petit grain, rose and amalfi lemon; base note is musk.

Bergamot Orange

Petitgrain Rose Amalfi Lemon

Musk

Naturelle Fragrance Reviews

rebella
rebella

The name of this fragrance dosn´t really do it for me, it makes me think of something kind of beige, a little boring and very safe.

But I was so wrong. Sure this isn´t very provocativa or outstanding, but it is a pretty, easy and very comfortable perfume. It starts of with a fresh but still sweet and round blast of citruses and I think some light flowers. Perfect to put on in the morning. Make me feel very refreshed and happy. Well, I think it was a cute and nice citrus frag and nothing more... No, I was wrong again. This is a very surprising little fragrance... after a while the citruses warms up and reveals some kind of sof woody and incensy smell that feels like they come from a place far away. Smoky, light as air jasmine and other discrete but very pleasant notes lingers in the background. The smell reminds a little of how an empty and forgotten box that had contain some jasmin incense for quite a long time ago would smell. Pretty, soft and yes, sexy, sofisticated and really enjoyable. It is smoky, woody, aromatic, flowery in a very, very nice way but still very hard to pinpoint. Try it, please!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jardin de France Naturelle fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jardin de France Naturelle, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Naturelle by Jardin de France. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Naturelle by Jardin de France represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.