Designers » I-K » Floral « Groups

Un Jardin a Paris Jean Couturier for women

Un Jardin a Paris Jean Couturier for women
dislike

Un Jardin a Paris Jean Couturier for women Pictures

Un Jardin and Paris, launched in 2009, is a romantic floral fragrance of Parisian style, elegant and feminine. Top notes: bergamot, lemon, mandarin and yuzu. Heart: lily, jasmine, ylang-ylang and peach. Base: amber, sandalwood, musk and vanilla.

Available as 30 and 100 ml EDT along with the accompanying collection for body care.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange Yuzu

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Peach Lily

Musk Sandalwood Amber Vanille

Un Jardin a Paris Fragrance Reviews

TexasGoose
TexasGoose

I tested this and then bought it for my 32 yr old daughter. The scent made me think of walking on a beach under a dark starry sky on a balmy evening. Its a wonderful romantic scent.
I did not find it light but it also was not over powering. I did 2 quick sprays. The bergamot, jasmine and vanilla came to me all at once and then settled together. More woodsy than sweet to me.
I think its great for spring and summer.

andy1959
andy1959

This is a very light Summer frag. Nothing spectacular but ok for every day use.

Un Jardin a Paris by Jean Couturier 4.29 out of 5 based on 15 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Couturier Un Jardin a Paris fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Couturier Un Jardin a Paris, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Un Jardin a Paris by Jean Couturier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Un Jardin a Paris by Jean Couturier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jean Patou Sublime Yves Rocher Rose Absolue Dior Poison Hermes Jour d'Hermes Robert Piguet Baghari 2006 Kenzo Le Monde Est Beau Trussardi Donna Trussardi 2011 Nina Ricci L`Air Givenchy Eaudemoiselle de Givenchy Versace Versace Dior Dune Cristobal Balenciaga Michelle Van Cleef & Arpels Murmure Michael Kors Michael Leonard Tamango Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Dior Dior Addict Eau Delice Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Yves Saint Laurent Y Estée Lauder Beyond Paradise