Designers » I-K » Chypre Floral « Groups

Enjoy Jean Patou for women

Enjoy Jean Patou for women
dislike

Enjoy Jean Patou for women Pictures

Enjoy by Jean Patou is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Enjoy was launched in 2002. The nose behind this fragrance is Jean-Michel Duriez. Top notes are orange, banana, black currant, mandarin orange, cassia, pear and bergamot; middle notes are indian jasmine, turkish rose, bulgarian rose, cardamom and aldehydes; base notes are amber, patchouli, musk and vanilla.

Orange Banana Black Currant Mandarin Orange Cassia Pear Bergamot

Eau De Murano

Enjoy Fragrance Reviews

Yohji
Yohji

Enjoyable through and through, classy and elegant but at the same time smiley and playful, this floral chypre has that signature touch of Jean-Michel Duriez that I adore so much in old Yohji Essential, - fruits and berries with fresh juicy sour twist from citrus soaked in patchoili. It makes me swallow...and I want more of it. So wearable and chic.
Recently I was wearing Bryant Park by Bond 9 – they are very similar on dry-down phase, but quality wise Enjoy Patou is better no doubt.
Love from first sniff, amazing sillage, very beautifully crafted rose...Goes to the shelf with favourites.

scents4me
scents4me

I just ran across a full bottle of EnJoy EDP by Jean Patou at, of all places, a large antique shop, with many different dealers, and was quite surprised to find this gem. I thought the perfume might be a knock-off, but upon a careful inspection, and then a quick spritz, I knew from the first whiff that it was real Patou.

It was a bit heavy at first, then within a few minutes dried down to a beautiful scent on me. I've just read the other reviews, and, without going into any more details about all the notes that have already been written, I can just say that when I paid for the lovely perfume at the counter, they all remarked on how wonderful it smelled, and what was it, never heard of it before, etc. etc.

I recently have become of lover of Joy, Sublime, and especially 1000, which all also bring rave comments from whoever is around me. All of these scents are so different from each other, but all have that extremely special base that makes this line so gorgeous. They aren't for the very young or yuppy-types who all act, dress, talk, and, yes, scent themselves the same with the latest boring bottles lining the dept. stores, Sephora, Ulta, etc., shelves. These are class perfumes, and I even keep the beautiful boxes they come in.

It has been about 4 hours since my first fine spray of EnJoy on my wrist, and it smells even lovlier, is lasting beautifully, and is making me feel very sophisticated and glad I happened to take a chance on this one. Jean Patou -- class perfumes all the way.

Aromawander
Aromawander

Glamorous, seductive, confident, secretive and classy is the kind of woman I'd envision wearing this fragrance. I am a fan of mostly clean citrus floral fragrances, and when a friend gifted this to me I read the notes here and was convinced it would be a disaster on me. I mean, bananas in a perfume would be a notion difficult to conceptualize for most women who haven't worn Enjoy yet.

But boy, does it surprise you! Agreed it was overwhelming for me for the first 30 minutes, but as it begins to develop I realize I've never felt such a perfect blend of fruity and floral accords with vanilla, musk and amber! I love the blend of musky rose, vanilla and patchouli with a whiff of banana and black current towards the dry down. Lasts for hours together (10-12 hours on me) and creates a beautiful fragrant aura around me. I prefer to wear it on cooler nights and have been complemented frequently by absolute strangers about how lovely I smell.

A sophisticated perfume indeed from the classic house of Patou, I'm happy I enjoy its complexity. Would definitely buy again since it makes for a welcome break in my collection of fruity/floral/ citrus fragrances.

leilajo
leilajo

Regular Joy is too sweet for me. I love this however. I pretty much hate most of the "new" perfumes out now, and find myself returning to things I loved 15 or more years ago. I hate anything that gives off what I affectionately call the "crazy cat lady cat piss" smell ( I would include things like L'Air du Temps in this category; along with bargain drugstore classics like jean nate, and many many Estee Lauder ones except I do like the original Pleasures and some of the modern variants). I prefer sophisticated, complex perfumes, and Enjoy is exactly that. No one will mistake you for someone who ever bought Ed Hardy tee shirts, nor will they instantly know what you are wearing like with certain popular perfumes like Clinique Happy, all of Burberry, or even Marc Jacobs lately. I find most current fragrances very very young, sweet, and this emphasis on the uber CLEAN crisp notes is boring. I want perfume that is exotic, nuanced, and even a little dirty. My favorites are usually from thierry Mugler- Alien/Star/Angel/Angel innocent. Enjoy is feminine without being cloying, pretty without being immature or "safe," and unique enough to feel like your own special find.

queenofcups
queenofcups

ok that's the first time i ever try any Jean Patou fragrance, i can sense a strength of harsh character in the over all concept though, i can feel it, it is present even if in this intended to be mild scent,

now at a first sniff, ENJOY has a classy edge that is undeniable, it really is classy .
Moreover it instantly gives you a feeling of an engineered perfume, worked out, with a concept, a strong concept.
when you first spray it on, it makes you feel luxuriously nice, after the lure is gone i found
only one DOWNFALL for all the beauty above.........BANANAS, i am not sure i want to smell like bananas, who would want to smell like a banana? not me.............
it was a nice experience, having purchased the 30ml cute little bottle. i will use this sometimes, but really when i am in a very uplift mood.
i really cant imagine it as my signature scen, nice work though, i can already draw in my head images of the characters of women who would love this kind of smell, and i am happy it is there for them

A lovely every-day-scent. On my skin I can smell the banana-note for about 30 minutes, and it does not go along with my skintype. After 30 minutes its a wonderful and elegant scent. Maybe not for teenagers, more a parfume for the grown-up woman. Worth trying!
Not modern sugarsweet, but some sweetnes from flowers and fruity notes.

En ljuvlig varje-dag-doft. På min hud kännerjag en banannot i ungefär 30 minuter, den funkar inte på min hud tyvärr. Efter en halvtimme blir Enjoy en elegant och underbar doft. Kanske inte för tonåringen utan mer en doft för den vuxna kvinnan. Värd att prova! Inte modern sockersöt men det finns ändå söta noter från blommor och frukter.

stormyla
stormyla

Being a fan of Patou fragrances I was excited to try Enjoy. Alas I have found this to be a difficult fragrance to wear. My tastes tend to run toward powerful scents, but even so the opening and the first 5 hours of wearing Enjoy were just overwhelming.

The fruitiness of the opening lasted about 45 minutes. For the next 4 or 5 hours the combination of overly sun ripened Bulgarian roses and patchouli created a musty miasma all around me. I have previously found Bulgarian rose difficult to tolerate, so I was anxious to see how it performed in this perfume. My bottle is EDP.

After that it did settle down into a lovely mix of rose, musk and vanilla. Sweet as the finale is, I can't envision tolerating the first two stages to make this a keeper. It is possible that I applied too much, so I will give it one more chance with a smaller application. This was my second attempt, but I like to give any fragrance three tries.

Even if Enjoy doesn't work for me, I'm thrilled that this scent has so many fans and that the house of Patou is continuing on through another generation of perfume lovers

VeeNVegas
VeeNVegas

I woke up this morning wondering, "Wow, what is that beautiful fragrance I'm smelling?" Then I remembered spraying Enjoy only on 1 wrist several hours before bedtime. This was 12 hours earlier! Before bed I remember thinking that it smelled like a musky rose scent, the only banana I got from it was a slight smell like green banana peel...now it reminds me of the best part of Ellen Tracy by Ellen Tracy. Don't think for a moment it smelled like that during the first hours though. I would have laughed at anyone who even suggested it. Only now, after 12 or more hours is that what I get. A beautiful fragrance from beginning to end. Very grown up and classic scent. I can't imagine one of my daughters wearing this...yet!

nellyrlight@aol.com
nellyrlight@aol.com

absolutely amazing..unique and very original!

geekgoddess
geekgoddess

I wonder if my sample bottle went stale. All I got was hideous chemicals and rotting fruit.

alyaa
alyaa

EnJoy is classified as a fruity floral which conjures to my mind sweet perfumes designed for teenagers. This perfume is definitely fruity but not the sweet sickly jammy kind of fruitiness that is filling the perfume shelves on the high street. It is a creamy, heady, sophisticated sweetness that is more fitting for a mature elegant woman. The sweet start to this scent is a mix of mandarin, bananas and pears to my nose but it soon starts to mellow after a few seconds giving way to a heady floral heart. From this floral heart through to the ambery vanilla dry down EnJoy presents as the fine perfume it is, made up of high quality ingredients and composed with a lot of care. Apparently EnJoy was created for the younger crowd and it would be fantastic if the young can appreciate its grace and individuality. This is an elegant, unique scent with plenty of sillage and excellent longevity. It's a shame that it has been discontinued, a great loss of a hugely underrated scent.

mussi
mussi

I love this, it makes me feel so glamorous and sexy. Great for both day and night and for all seasons. Only downside is it didn't take long for it to go stale..

Friesianfriendly
Friesianfriendly

Oh, my goodness! Imagine Shirley Temple saying that in a movie where she's an adorable little girl. This expresses my impression of the fragrance in a nutshell! This scent is aromatherapy of joy! It functions like an antidepressant for me- a really good one! It is energizing, uplifting, and fun! When I put this on, I smell memories from childhood- roses and jasmine, a hug from a beloved free-spirit uncle, old books, cat breath, blackberries, banana fruit salad, fresh potting soil, something camphorous, and grand-ma's kitchen. All that...and yet this scent manages to be sophisticated as well! Somehow it gives me a feeling of being younger than I am, on vacation, in a warm and sunny place. I'm sitting at the prow of a yacht, as forward deck as I can get, holding onto the silver railing, with a roll of rope for a seat. A strong sea breeze is blowing and the boat is throwing up sea spray that is hitting my face as we slap into the heavy swells. I'm laughing as I put my legs out to dangle over the ocean. Life is good, Daddy is at the helm, Catalina Island is just ahead, and dolphins are swimming right beside me!

eilismaireg

I must add to my previous review, that this really is a lovely scent which I find is a great all rounder. In fact, if you are getting fed up with the synthetics of Escada or celebrity scents, as I have, this is THE fruity floral to buy. It costs less than anything else in its class (and less than most dross, too) and is great on those days where you want to smell fresh and pretty, but want a fruity floral with more substance than most. Bye bye, Escada, I'm stocking up on this little number for days (and nights) by the sea.

Perfumefreak
Perfumefreak

Why do I get menthol from this at first? Perhaps it's blackcurrant with a twist.
It is quite strong at first and it mellows into more suitable composition.
Fresh and vibrant. I just don't get cheery and happy from it.
I am not sure is it for day or night use?
Anyway, I do ENJOY it.
But somehow i feel disappointed, it's not that great, to me, as many reviewed.
Chiara Mastroianni is really beautiful enJOY-"spokeswoman".

P.S. It's stayingpower is quite moderate, 4 hours. But with bodylotion it's endless!!!

eilismaireg

A nice, clean patchouli-heavy fruity-sorbet chypre on me, combining the tartness of blackcurrant with a fresh sweetness.
I have Nahema on the other wrist which I tested, and while there is no contest, I have bought EnJoy at a bargain price and think it's a good, classy all rounder. I don't think the pallor of the bottle quite conveys the message of the scent, which is quite exuberant. The name is a bit naff, and this scent is NOTHING like the original Joy (which I can't personally wear at all)
Note: I've had to review this review after re-spraying, (must learn, never judge by the first spray!). It really is very pleasant and feminine and would make a great summer evening scent. This one will sit in my wardrobe 'til the spring when I think it will be in its element.

Tovah
Tovah

Classically beautiful, like the perfumes that made us all fall in love with fragrance in the first place. The topnotes of EnJoy are fruity-floral on me; more floral, but the reason I love this fragrance is the chypre drydown. I use "chypre" because this has a slightly citrusy, green base. This isn't at all like "classic" chypres, i.e. Ysatis, Coriandre, or Knowing, but it develops notes that, on me, smell mossy, and slightly camphoraceous. There's a lot of rose, (maybe because of the color of the liquid I think of purple roses), and definitely sweet jasmine. I don't detect banana as a note, but upon first spray something "feels" tropical to me, so something in my brain must sense banana. This goes away very quickly and the fragrance becomes energetic, uptlifting, and, best of all, unique. It seems EnJoy never got the "press" it ought to have had, and it's awfully underrated. The musk notes call to mind another wonderful, highly underrated Patou, Sira des Indes, but this never gets gourmand or animalic. It's a lovely, elegant fragrance that evokes summer.

Iluvsmellies
Iluvsmellies

A happy, cheery fruity, musky rose, a touch of sunshine on a grey day, I love this one! I am not getting chypre - I always wonder about some of the classifications, how can it be chypre without the fundamental oakmoss? Never mind. It is a rich, swirling fruity floral, the powdery rose becomes bolder as the scent develops.
Seems not to be very popular with the majority here, but I think it is a treasure and a bargain too!

atiet97
atiet97

ENJOY is a casual floral fruity fragrance, not a kind of sweet teen type but a more mature one. It strikes me with a medium-high nauseating kick in the first 5 minutes. But you know that you shouldn’t give up on this perfume yet because it carries hidden promising scent.

I can detect the bittersweet orange and blackcurrant notes which soon transforms to all time favorites; jasmine-rose combination. At this point the middle notes took quite some time to develop, which I enjoy so much because I’m more of a floral fanatic than a fruity lover. Then minutes after, this floral notes is slowly wrapped by a very light musk, creating soft and warm scent perfect for all day use.

ENJOY works from the beginning of the day with jeans and plain white shirt or lunch break with friends in a classy modern dress, up to formal occasion with your favorite little black dress. Although it’s suitable for any women, I think this perfume would do best for women of elegance. I’d pictured Kate Winslet or Rachel Wiesz wearing this perfume. Above all, ENJOY is truly enjoyable all day long and just classy as it can gets.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

Kind of pleasant at first and then turns exteremely sour. Don't enjoy it at all.

Lassie
Lassie

Oh dear, I can't say I EN Joy this very much, maybe it's just at war with my chemistry. The funny thing is, I have been gifted with two bottles since I once expressed my wish to smell (the original) Joy perfume. Both givers were so excited to find the perfume I'd been lusting after, right there in the drugstore, lol! (and so reasonably priced, I wager, lol!)

olga1780
olga1780

The first thing that came to my mind when i sprayed it on my wrists was "wow, this is some quality stuff!"

It gives me the same feeling of luxury as Allure Sensuelle, but i will be able to process and finalize my feelings about it by the end of the day. It'd better be good, because i got in the habit of buying large bottles of fragrances that i believe i would potentially like.

Updated review: This is a gorgeous fragrance! My first Patou and it well lived up to my expectations. Once you apply it, completely ignore the harsh notes that fly in your face as they dissipate within a couple of mintutes. You can tell after 5 minutes by its deepness that the sillage and staying power are going to be through the roof( which is always a good thing as long as you and the people around you enjoy the scent. 4 sprays for me and i can enjoy being enveloped in the veil of this beautiful scent without constantly sniffing my wrists for an extra boost. Enjoy is a very elegant and sophisticated scent. So French and complex...it makes me feel like a million dollars. I see a lot of fruit notes here, but they are blended with the flowery accord so well that it's hard to recognize them. It is more flowery on me, with vanilla, amber and musk joining in the drydown. It is definitely a scent for colder months as it is very warm and might be too overpowering in the hot weather. I would say it is more suitable for evenings or special occasions, but can be worn during the day as well.....as long as you are not dressed too casually, then it will definitely "smell" out of place. I would classify Enjoy as a mature fragrance, meaning it's definitely not for the teens. i think it would be more appropriate for someone in their late twenties and older. But again, if you put it on while wearing jeans and sneakers, regardless of age, i can assure you, you will stick out like a sore thumb everywhere you go. And one more thing, make sure you don't test it on a paper card and apply it properly on your skin....or it won't develop, and I have a feeling will be more along the lines of a bug spray. Highly recommended!!!!!

Mirabelle
Mirabelle

I am very confused about Enjoy, part of me really likes it the other just will not.
Through the freshness, light chypre and sophistication there is one note I do not understand. Although it could be down to chemistry (or lack of it maybe) this turns into a leather/animal kind of odor... could it be the amber/musk? I'm not so keen on them. This surprises me as I can not see any notes in the composition that I really dislike.
I detect synthetic (not as in today synthetic notes!) that is perfectly integrated/blended and gives another dimemsion to the fragrance... Quartz de Molyneux is suddenly coming to my mind...
Enjoy is playing Jeckill/Hyde with my mind here. I think Jean-Baptiste Grenouille's creation in the movie would smell exactly like that!
I have decided to love it for its uniqueness! Because it is unlikely that I will cross the path of another woman wearing it.
Perfect accessory to go with the LBD as another reviewer said, when one wants to feel special for nightime. Enjoy possesses that very Elegant/Classic/Retro touch, very French, very unique, not so innocent, not for the playground, grown up scent, if that make any sense?

Martyna
Martyna

I read somewhere that this was supposed to be a modern version of their classic Joy fragrance which I unfortunately never had a chance to try. But I completely get how does classic meet modern here although I am not a big fan of this perfume. At the beginning it was very harsh and I thought it would be absolutely awful but it softened after a while and I smelled this weird mixture of something that seemed to be very 'old-lady-like' with a mediating, fresh hint of fruit and flowers that ensured me I'm in the XXI century. Both sides of this fragrance seem familiar but I do not think I have ever smelled them side by side in one perfume what makes it quite interesting. The 'modern' face of this fragrance makes me want to keep sniffing my wrist but the 'classic' part is too heavy for me so unfortunately this fragrance does not really work for me. Still worth trying though and I am not a smallest bit surprised that so many ladies seem to like it!

obsydya
obsydya

Lovely chypre floral with good lasting power, without being offensive or headache inducing.

I can't smell much banana or black currant when I'm wearing it, but don't mind since I prefer floral notes over sweet fruity ones.

I think Enjoy is more suited to warmer weather, like Spring, but could also be a nice pick-me-up in cooler weather.

It's both a modern and classic scent, definately worth a try if you're curious.

Sveltekittie
Sveltekittie

I bought a sample of this during the winter thinking the fruity notes would cheer me up on gloomy days. But I totally hated it. There was a note, maybe musk, maybe patchouli, not sure that was very irritating. I was disappointed because it sounded very exotic & unique and because I know that Patou's scents are generally very high quality.

I was going to give the sample spray away to a friend that I figured might like it. But two weeks ago when I still had not gotten rid of it I decided to spray it on my wrist again to see what note it could possibly be that bugged me so much. But this time there was no annoying note. I was ecstatic! I finally get to "enjoy" this scent, no pun intended. I can't believe I'm saying this, but, I love the banana note. I absolutely abhor banana candy, so this is so unusual for me to find this scent so pleasant. I don't think I've ever smelled a perfume where this fruit has been integrated so well with the other ingredients, or not smelled artificial. It smells very natural, but not like a really ripe banana, as has been stated previously. It does smell like a slightly green banana that has just a tinge of sweetness.

The blackcurrant note is the icing on the cake for me, blending so well with the banana & floral notes. I can't believe that this fume smells so different when applied in warm weather. It's so lovely. I highly recommend to any floral lover, or anybody that wants to smell beautiful & stand apart from the rest of the crowd. Very elegant & original fragrance.Very ladylike. I'm definitely buying a bottle asap, as this will be my signature fragrance until the weather gets cool again & its tempermental personality comes back to haunt me.

Update: 12/21/12: I'm still loving this & wear it often, so glad I found it, the quality is excellent and longevity is easily 6-8 hrs. on me.

The fruitiness really stands out to me, & I would almost argue that this should be considered a Chypre Fruity instead, but I think it may depend on skin chemistry and perspective.

5/5 stars

Moyra
Moyra

In the beginning - before I stopped smoking - this was a lovely summer perfume, fruity and flowery but still with that Patou-esque base that made it an ultra elegant classic.
There was a little musk, but it wasn't especially horrible or animalic.
I really, really do not like bestial musk.

Fast forward, to a year after I stopped smoking, and all the pretty, elegant bits where overwhelmed by the musky note, and I couldn't give it away fast enough.
So, lesson learned, not only do seasonal and hormonal changes affect one's reaction to scent, smoking/not smoking seems to have a huge influence too.

Pity, I really did seem to like Enjoy, I had used up about 30% of the 100 milliliter bottle in 2 years, which, considering my ever growing collection, is a lot.

I simply cannot abide EnJoy anymore, and if, like me, you are not fond of that bestial musk note,you may want to make sure you sniff before buying.

I will say EnJoy has lovely, strong sillage and lasts forever - a pair of pajamas I had on when I last wore it still smells of Enjoy after 2 washings!

Sissi
Sissi

A soapish beging but in a few seconds
dries to a scent of black current tart
and suble sweet banana it's refreshed
with cassia and orange to make it zesty
and the pear makes it smooth. for me
in perfumes i'v always have a hard time
detecting eather the rose or the jasmine
notes. the drydown is with the usual
mix of amber and musk with an occasional
vanilla.

dannygirl
dannygirl

This is an elegant little black dress perfume to me.

A wonderful changing symphony of fragrances and complexities, more floral at first, but then on me, it dries down to a sharp green--not overripe--banana/green mango scent that is never cloying.

Love it.

NebraskaLovesScent
NebraskaLovesScent

This is a review of Enjoy EDP.

It seems a bit out of character with the other classic Patou scents I know and love (Joy, Sublime, 1000). If you have expectations that Enjoy will be similar to those, you may be disappointed. If you're willing to consider it on its own merits, you may be surprised to find how interesting, impressive and wearable Enjoy really is.

Enjoy begins with a blast of tart fruits. Very juicy, very green and moist. There's a lot of black currant in this phase and it's almost too much, but it settles quickly into a nice fruity-floral that lasts for an hour or so. After that, it morphs to a beautiful modern chypre. The florals are not sweet at all and are nicely tempered by the musk and patchouli. When it reaches the chypre phase, it stays there a good six hours or so.

I admit, I had to give this one a few wearings before it clicked with me. Try it when you will have an opportunity to sniff frequently and observe its amazing evolution.

KalteStern
KalteStern

I liked the top notes - citrussy and very classic, but it soon became Commes Des Garcons 2 mixed with Coco Mademoiselle, which means too sweet for me - sugared almonds dominate my perception.

Lady Venomtongue
Lady Venomtongue

a great shift to modernity with preserving still the ever glamorously wandering classical French style ,,, can't agree more with the just beautiful experienced women in here. deeply underrated exquisite modernized Patou's perfume !
though possessing a higher scale of sweetness to my liking , the sweetness is not that much atall comparing to the modern unbelievably sweet concoctions of these days & certainly not annoying just quite justifiable to the addition of this amount of fruits ,, realy good !
Enjoy is one of the most lovable / tolerable integration of banana fruit in perfumery,,,,,, Unique !

Having purged my pores of every last remaining trace of civet, I am now wearing JOY's great-granddaughter, ENJOY. The bottle is the same yet different: silver accents, rather than gold. The edp itself is violet colored, and the composition very, very distinct.

ENJOY opens as a fruity-floral, but not overly sweet. The bergamot neutralizes the sugar of the other fruits, so although I detect currant, it is not at all like preserves.

The jasmine soon takes over, mingling with the no-sugar-added fruit compote and the rose. The final layer becomes less floral and more fruity again, but then moves progressively toward chypre.

ENJOY is a well-constructed perfume which unfolds fairly rapidly through three distinct stages, culminating in a musky, mildly mossy chypre that lingers on.

Enjoy is like a blend of classics and moderns.it starts with lovely fruity scents + lots of jasmine and dry downs with a mysterious classic,dark aroma.
it reminds me of different perfumes.for example at the beginning it's a bit like floral fruity perfumes in which lots of jasmine is dominant,very feminine,light and juicy.
but one hour after,you can smell the chypre side obviously.it's dark like Euphoria,with the same sour,bitter scent which is not bad at all.
I haven't ever smelt original JOY,but ENJOY seems to be something more my ordinary taste.by the way the color of bottle is gorgeous.light violet;ful of energy,sexy and yet mysterious.

Sassy1
Sassy1

The opening is very bright and sweet with enough fruit to fill a basket. I can't pick out any specific notes, just an overall sugary fruit preserve. It's on the verge of overwhelming but then the jasmine and rose heart emerge toning down the sweetness slightly. It's a very nice quality floral center with just a dollop of the lingering fruit trailing through it. Ah, now the base notes are coming through and they are divine. I can pick up the amber and musk, warm and deep.
I think I would like this scent alot if it were just not so darn sweet! A little tartness or more green in the opening and this would be perfection.

guest_A. Rose
guest_A. Rose

Tart, dry and rosy with a lemony-berry sweetness, "Enjoy" is almost like a crystal-cut version of the original "Joy"; all the banana-jamminess of "Joy" has been replaced with blend that smells like astringent, green bananas steeped in a brisk, herbal liquor, giving the impression of absolute freshness. Spraying "Enjoy" feels like the first break in an orange, that spritz of hedione-citrus freshness that seems to purify the air. It eventually warms into a soft, salty, skinscent, powdered over with crushed rose buds and deepened by the crunchy, dried-leaves impression of patchouli. A bright, crisp alternative for ladies who can't bear the super-lush density of Grande Dame "Joy".

parmania
parmania

Страхотен!Силно го желая!-it's amazing, I want it so bad!
Iris.... but there is no iris in its composition!

milena
milena

Enjoy .How can you not enjoy this perfume.It's a wonderful pretty luxurious fragrant, an every day, all year perfume.Simply a delight.

sealprincess
sealprincess

I just got this today and it's nice. I wouldn't buy it again but it's okay for a change. I say this would be a fragrance for a lady between the ages of 35-65, not for the young ones but who knows they might like it too. I'd give it a C.

9154mf
9154mf

This opens with a tart mixture of berries, although I can't detect strawberry or anything else singly. There is something in the background here that is almost disturbing me. It's like every time I take a whiff, the last thing I smell (and therefore the scent Im left with) is the green banana. Its not terribe, its just...there, and a bit strange. So far I don't really like this much, then again I'm not a huge fruity-floral fan, but Im always open to something new. So far I would describe this as something fresh clean and fruity suitable for work, and that's about it.
Amber, musk, patchouli, vanilla...can't smell ANY of those yet. Will update in drydown...

Malegria
Malegria

Radiant, luxurious, glamorous! There is something nostalgic about it that actually makes me feel more up. It is not at all like Joy (I love Joy, but it is heavy and cloying on me) - it has this invigorating sweetness to it, almost honey-like, that at first made me a little dizzy and lightheaded and then wrapped me in a pashmina of warm flowery and fruity goodness. It felt like a freshly squeezed juice that you drink in the middle or the beautiful blooming garden!
I love the combination of rose and jasmine, it is always very feminine, and the base is unexpectedly light and fresh.
Funny that I strongly smelled patchouli in the very beginning, and then it was almost gone....
It reminded me of my beloved L`Or de Scythes but Enjoy is more carefree and definitely it is easier to wear.

vertigo
vertigo

At the beginning it's fruity in a modern way, then becomes more classic, jasmine-rose, which is a connection to the most famous Patou's perfumes - Joy.

The rose in Enjoy reminds me strongly of rose in L'Or de Torrente, but it's less gourmand.

For modern, dynamic women.

Helene
Helene

Pretty, lovely, stylish, like it very much!

marina_lil
marina_lil

The smell is anoying during the first 2-3 minutes but after that it makes me enjoy every minute i wear it. Not appropriate for the summer but Enjoy lights up the winter cloudy days in my mind.

Nuppu
Nuppu

This don't remined me Joy at all, this is totally new perfume. It do have similarities with Commes des Gargon Red rose (my rose favourite, best of all), when tested same time Red rose is winner for couple of hours, after that they are almost identical. And Enjoy being much more cheaper and definetly more easy to get, this is good deal.

So Enjoy is sophisticated rose, quite powerful but "youthful" fragrance with good staying power and sillage.

Halvah
Halvah

Simply beautiful, happy and high-class! A real Patou for the 21st century's ladies.

soirdelune
soirdelune

Such a pretty and stylish scent; a remarkable contemporary reworking of a heavyweight classic. My mother has recently converted to this after many years of wearing the original 'Joy'. It has taken years off her, but remains glamorous and sophisticated. An underrated scent, in my opinion.

Jane Stephanie
Jane Stephanie

So lovely to use during the summer. Gives me a quite exclusive feeling, since it smells sophisticated on me.

Enjoy by Jean Patou 3.92 out of 5 based on 203 ratings and 48 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Patou Enjoy fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Patou Enjoy, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Enjoy by Jean Patou. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Enjoy by Jean Patou represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.