Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique Alcohol Free Summer Fragrance 2006 Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Alcohol Free Summer Fragrance 2006 Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique Alcohol Free Summer Fragrance 2006 Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures Classique Alcohol Free Summer Fragrance 2006 Jean Paul Gaultier for women Pictures

The 2006 version of the classic perfume, alcohol free. In the top notes are rose, orange blossom, clementine and lemon; the middle notes include jasmine sambac, ylang-ylang, lily, white iris, and the base notes are composed of vanilla, amber and musk.

Clementine Orange Blossom Sicilian Lemon

iris Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Lily-of-the-Valley

Amber Musk Vanilla

Notre Flore Neroli

Classique Alcohol Free Summer Fragrance 2006 Fragrance Reviews

Coupe_de_femme

I remember this being my first proper perfume about 5 or 4 years ago when I was 12ish as it was a gift from my dad who returned home from France.

I remember liking its light citrusy smell that was somewhat powdery and surreal. It was not too strong and it gave out a gentle whiff.

I really liked the notes and it was very sweet and feminine. However, my taste in perfume has ever since 'matured'. But the bottle was a beautiful piece of art!

Coupe_de_femme

I remember this being my first proper perfume about 5 or 4 years ago when I was 12ish.

ujhb
ujhb

So gross ! The citrus scent is so wrong, it's no Clinique Happy that's for sure... I don't know why it doesn't work but I can't even use this as room spray, it's that bad. The smell of orange peel with potpourri... I can't imagine anyone having the right body chemistry to wear this scent. Considering it's alcohol free, the perfumers decided to overload it with citrus to keep the rest of the ingredients from smelling like mould. Fail.

Tulip211
Tulip211

I received this bottle as a gift some years ago and I absolutely adored the bottle design. I love the original Classique but sadly I must say this one doesn't even come close to it. It is super light and smells of baby cologne. It is so light and barely there, I would call this a splash rather than perfume. Either way, I keep the bottle on display because it is quite beautiful. The fragrance however is not for me.

krainrose14
krainrose14

I would really love to try this sometime... people say its sexy and sweet... im not sure how orange blossom would do for me though... :)

Classique Alcohol Free Summer Fragrance 2006 by Jean Paul Gaultier 3.61 out of 5 based on 27 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Alcohol Free Summer Fragrance 2006 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Alcohol Free Summer Fragrance 2006, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Alcohol Free Summer Fragrance 2006 by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Alcohol Free Summer Fragrance 2006 by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Bvlgari BLV Notte Pour Femme Chanel Allure Sensuelle Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Eau de Parfum Chanel Chanel N°19 Thierry Mugler Angel Chanel Allure eau de parfum Hermes Eau des Merveilles Lancome Tresor Lalique Amethyst Estée Lauder Pleasures Dolce&Gabbana The One Estée Lauder Sensuous Dior Dune Thierry Mugler Alien Liqueur de Parfum Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Lancome Poeme Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Autumn Winter