Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique Bien Roulee Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Bien Roulee Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique Bien Roulee by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Classique Bien Roulee was launched in 2005. Top notes are citruses and anise; middle notes are rose and ginger; base notes are amber and vanilla.

Citruses Anise

Rose Ginger

Amber Vanilla

Classique Bien Roulee Fragrance Reviews

Militza
Militza

Is there someplace where people can buy these older versions? My son, who is unaware of the joys of collecting perfumes threw some of Gaultier away....saying, "But I don't see you wear them every day." I freaked. So, now I am looking to replace some of the Gaultier's I collected over the years....(Yes, I had a talk with him)>

ajlazyboy22
ajlazyboy22

Jean Paul Gaultier designed Madonna's cone bras in 1990!

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

To answer the Madonna question: Jean Paul Gaultier DESIGNED that famous cone-shaped brassier Madonna wore back in the day... ok, not the other way around, people!! He's not copying her!

JPG is a genius, and I can't wait to try this perfume! Why don't they post the notes for most JPG fragrances? I want to know more! :)

This is Classique dressed up. Wonderful and powerful scent. Less is more. Spray carefully and you will smell wonderful for several hours. Longlasting on my skin - about 5-6 hours.

En klädd Classique. Härligt kraftfull doft som sitter i många timmar. Lite är lagom när det gäller denna, spreja försiktigt och du doftar underbart i många timmar. På min hud sitter denna i 5 - 6 timmar.

lorelei81
lorelei81

Wonderful, creamy perfume, reminding you passed times. I own the ,,classic" one, but this limited editon is really stylish! But the question is, where can be reached, because I haven't seen it!

I have this bottle, a real piece of art! But now since I got my 2nd bottle from the lovely Happyme2009, I am using that one for spraying. It is the most sexy perfume ever.

dannynguy3n
dannynguy3n

I love this special edition. I will sure try to get my hands on one. It is outrageous and iconic. It reminds me of Madonna in the Vogue video.

Classique Bien Roulee by Jean Paul Gaultier 4.31 out of 5 based on 16 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Bien Roulee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Bien Roulee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Bien Roulee by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Bien Roulee by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Madonna Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Rock Star John Galliano John Galliano Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Robe Velours Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Autumn Winter Tocca Cleopatra Marc Jacobs Lola Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Alexander McQueen My Queen Bvlgari BLV Eau de Parfum II Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore By Kilian Back to Black Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille Gucci Guilty