Designers » I-K » Oriental Floral « Groups

Classique Bien Roulee Jean Paul Gaultier for women

Classique Bien Roulee Jean Paul Gaultier for women
dislike

Classique Bien Roulee by Jean Paul Gaultier is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Classique Bien Roulee was launched in 2005. Top notes are citruses and anise; middle notes are rose and ginger; base notes are amber and vanilla.

Citruses Anise

Rose Ginger

Amber Vanilla

Classique Bien Roulee Fragrance Reviews

Southern Blonde
Southern Blonde

I remember this. I wore the hell out of it because I thought it was a sexier bolder version of the original Classique. Not quite. For a naughtier version you need to get Classique Intense. This is a rose perfume that is very nice but it's all about the roses. They're sweet, heady and girly. It smells more like a romantic evening date night fragrance. Very feminine. It has a citric opening and a vanillic final phase. It's also got some spicy ginger. It's lovely. I miss wearing it and tragically it's long gone and doesn't exist anymore.

Militza
Militza

Is there someplace where people can buy these older versions? My son, who is unaware of the joys of collecting perfumes threw some of Gaultier away....saying, "But I don't see you wear them every day." I freaked. So, now I am looking to replace some of the Gaultier's I collected over the years....(Yes, I had a talk with him)>

Guest_ajlazyboy22
Guest_ajlazyboy22

Jean Paul Gaultier designed Madonna's cone bras in 1990!

MademoiselleMimi
MademoiselleMimi

To answer the Madonna question: Jean Paul Gaultier DESIGNED that famous cone-shaped brassier Madonna wore back in the day... ok, not the other way around, people!! He's not copying her!

JPG is a genius, and I can't wait to try this perfume! Why don't they post the notes for most JPG fragrances? I want to know more! :)

This is Classique dressed up. Wonderful and powerful scent. Less is more. Spray carefully and you will smell wonderful for several hours. Longlasting on my skin - about 5-6 hours.

En klädd Classique. Härligt kraftfull doft som sitter i många timmar. Lite är lagom när det gäller denna, spreja försiktigt och du doftar underbart i många timmar. På min hud sitter denna i 5 - 6 timmar.

lorelei81
lorelei81

Wonderful, creamy perfume, reminding you passed times. I own the ,,classic" one, but this limited editon is really stylish! But the question is, where can be reached, because I haven't seen it!

I have this bottle, a real piece of art! But now since I got my 2nd bottle from the lovely Happyme2009, I am using that one for spraying. It is the most sexy perfume ever.

dannynguy3n
dannynguy3n

I love this special edition. I will sure try to get my hands on one. It is outrageous and iconic. It reminds me of Madonna in the Vogue video.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Bien Roulee fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Bien Roulee, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Classique Bien Roulee by Jean Paul Gaultier. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Classique Bien Roulee by Jean Paul Gaultier represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Madonna Truth or Dare by Madonna Naked Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Rock Star Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin Jean Paul Gaultier Classique John Galliano John Galliano Ginestet Botrytis Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady Chanel Chanel N°5 Eau Premiere Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Coromandel Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Autumn Winter Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue Nights Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Amouage Ubar Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Agent Provocateur L'Agent By Kilian Back to Black Bond No 9 Andy Warhol Silver Factory Cartier Le Baiser Du Dragon Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman